Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME character?

+33
Grawrr
Dead.And.Alive
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Cheshire Kat
Magus Phantalus
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Sergay Tate
GAP
ookamidesu
Highman
Veronica-Searrs
hildebrant
iRenji0713
Valkyria Lightning
kuro-leloux
depression76
SpiralDasher
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Yuna
Kicchu
Milla
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
NFKuga
magicalgirl
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
37 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 5 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME character?

Post by Cheshire Kat Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:28 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Hmmm this is hard. I like pretty much all characters with the exception of Sideburns. Though I like him better after re-watching the anime a lot. For an highschool kid he's alright but his bratty attitude needs some spanking!

My all time favs would have to be Shizuru and Takeda though. Dangerous mental breakdown and comic relief. Awesome combo.

Followed closely by Lingerie Fetish, Forever Young, Can't Stop Licking my Hands and Walking Dyslexia.

XDDD I love those nicknames.

Yay! Another Takeda fan. :DD Takeda has always been my favourite male character in all of the Mai series, I think he's the manest man around in the series. Razz

My favourite character is rather obvious, though. XD; Mai TOKIHURR! All of her incarnations. I actually like the concept art for her in Mao, very priestess like. ^-^ But dem ears kinda stick out. XDD She develops a bit in HiME and I like that development. Not only that, but she risked her life to save Mikoto's. Very hard working girl like Sergay said, and her hair is very nice. :3 Dat razor bang... I sense a phantom penis. `-`
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 5 Mikoto_of_mai_hime_3_by_Sempter
i lov sword CHICKS Mikoto Minagi

now is this was for my otome i would had said Natsuki
then said "Bitches love canons! Natsuki Kuga
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:My favourite character is rather obvious, though. XD; Mai TOKIHURR! All of her incarnations. I actually like the concept art for her in Mao, very priestess like. ^-^ But dem ears kinda stick out. XDD She develops a bit in HiME and I like that development. Not only that, but she risked her life to save Mikoto's. Very hard working girl like Sergay said, and her hair is very nice. :3 Dat razor bang... I sense a phantom penis. `-`

Miss Maria also has that phantom penis. =p

Very obvious answer, Kat! I don't think I've met anyone in our fandom whose a bigger Mai Tokiha fan than you. Mai Tokiha Mai Tokiha isn't high on my list in term of character despite having so many good qualities. Still, she's definitely one of the most attractive in the series. I've made mention of that in my Top Ten Hottest Mai-Series women video on You Tube. Orange hair, violet eyes and a massive pair of hooters...can't go wrong. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Cheshire Kat wrote:My favourite character is rather obvious, though. XD; Mai TOKIHURR! All of her incarnations. I actually like the concept art for her in Mao, very priestess like. ^-^ But dem ears kinda stick out. XDD She develops a bit in HiME and I like that development. Not only that, but she risked her life to save Mikoto's. Very hard working girl like Sergay said, and her hair is very nice. :3 Dat razor bang... I sense a phantom penis. `-`

Miss Maria also has that phantom penis. =p

Very obvious answer, Kat! I don't think I've met anyone in our fandom whose a bigger Mai Tokiha fan than you. Mai Tokiha Mai Tokiha isn't high on my list in term of character despite having so many good qualities. Still, she's definitely one of the most attractive in the series. I've made mention of that in my Top Ten Hottest Mai-Series women video on You Tube. Orange hair, violet eyes and a massive pair of hooters...can't go wrong. <3

One of the things that "bugs" me about Mai-HiME is how much it throws me off of my usual preferences - namely, redheads, brunettes, and green-eyed beauties. The only explanation I can come up with is my preference for
"A" over "t" - not that I don't like breasts, they just don't impress me. Unless they're Haruka's...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEWRRrrrrrrrrrrr! Pardon.

I know full well why Nao is third on my roster; frankly, I'm just the kind of pervert she likes to abuse, which Intimidates me. Similarly with Natsuki, only it's Shizuru who intimidates me; yeah, that "don't hit on me, 'cause my girlfriend is a total psycho and will hunt you down"-thing is alive and well, where she's concerned. The Hitchhiker scene keeps her at a solid two, though.

Mai's strangely middle-of-the-pack for me, though. I think part of it is that she's so freaking NICE, it's a turn-off. Redheads aren't supposed to be nice, not in my Perfect World, anyway.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am

I'll name ONE of my favorite characters, or at least a character in my top 10 :3

Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 5 Hrersd11

Shizuru! Right? No, it's Haruka! She and Mikoto make me laugh the most XD Whenever Haruka laughs or screams, that's when I lol the most. I don't know why, I just find Haruka a lulzfest XD Only in Japanese, though :3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 am

Nymphetamine wrote:I'll name ONE of my favorite characters, or at least a character in my top 10 :3

Favorite Mai HiME character? - Page 5 Hrersd11

Shizuru! Right? No, it's Haruka! She and Mikoto make me laugh the most XD Whenever Haruka laughs or screams, that's when I lol the most. I don't know why, I just find Haruka a lulzfest XD Only in Japanese, though :3

ONLY in Japanese. Nao Yuuki Lori just doesn't capture the sheer frustration displayed constantly by Ryoka Yuzuki. Haruka Suzushiro is pretty cool, I consider her a great comedy character...like Takeda. She's like a comic foil for Shizuru Fujino. leek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

I would say Shizuru! <3
To me a woman with a deadly weapon is sexy.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I would say Shizuru! <3

What about Fumi? She is a woman with a deadly woman too!

Wait, no she's not. She's a lifeless being with a hunger for Kazahana...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:23 am

Kiros Razer wrote:I would say Shizuru! <3
What about Natsuki?! She uses guns. Girls with guns can be quite deadly and sexy pokemon
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:What about Natsuki?! She uses guns. Girls with guns can be quite deadly and sexy pokemon

I think Kiros would agree about the girls with guns being deadly and sexy. She is a Noir fan. :) Who doesn't love Natsuki? Seriously. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Women and weapons is almost always a good sign...sharp pointy ones...knives....guns...scissors...swords... *A*

ANYWAY despite Natsuki Nao and Shizuru since they were an obvious choice (also my top 3) my favorite Mai Hime character would be Akira. The ninja prevails ('cept to those three I just mentioned)!

Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Women and weapons is almost always a good sign...sharp pointy ones...knives....guns...scissors...swords... *A*

ANYWAY despite Natsuki Nao and Shizuru since they were an obvious choice (also my top 3) my favorite Mai Hime character would be Akira. The ninja prevails ('cept to those three I just mentioned)!

Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki Akira Okuzaki

Any reason why Akira Okuzaki tickles your fancy? What makes her such an interesting character to you, so that I may agree. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Any reason why Akira Okuzaki tickles your fancy? What makes her such an interesting character to you, so that I may agree. *_*
Hm...well first off she's a ninja. I can't be a ninja so there's one. Despite that she has a strong charisma but depending on who she can drastically change. Akira could also be extremely respectful in some sense since she could have easily blown off being a guy due to not even caring what people have told her (also goes with her determination to keep that secret). Those are two things I'm saying so I'll probably say it elsewhere or just here later on. Sorry just not now my minds a bit fogged.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Hm...well first off she's a ninja. I can't be a ninja so there's one. Despite that she has a strong charisma but depending on who she can drastically change. Akira could also be extremely respectful in some sense since she could have easily blown off being a guy due to not even caring what people have told her (also goes with her determination to keep that secret). Those are two things I'm saying so I'll probably say it elsewhere or just here later on. Sorry just not now my minds a bit fogged.

I beg to differ on that first part, you are so a ninja. Often times I see you lurking about the forum. Those are true ninja qualities last time I checked, Ayano-chan.

Your thoughts on Akira Okuzaki are enlightening. Akira-kun's hostility isn't like Natsuki's, I don't she would really yell at people (including Takumi) if it weren't for her secret. A secret she takes very seriously, in addition to being a ninja AND a HiME. Furthermore, she doesn't seem to have any disliking for men ala Nao and Natsuki. Take a look at the dinner with Reito, she is so polite. Stunned-face at the idea of eating pricey French meals, but polite.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I beg to differ on that first part, you are so a ninja. Often times I see you lurking about the forum. Those are true ninja qualities last time I checked, Ayano-chan.

Your thoughts on Akira Okuzaki are enlightening. Akira-kun's hostility isn't like Natsuki's, I don't she would really yell at people (including Takumi) if it weren't for her secret. A secret she takes very seriously, in addition to being a ninja AND a HiME. Furthermore, she doesn't seem to have any disliking for men ala Nao and Natsuki. Take a look at the dinner with Reito, she is so polite. Stunned-face at the idea of eating pricey French meals, but polite.
I've been seen, I'm a failure of a ninja (something I never was)! ;-; *shame*

Well first things first, Natsuki is just another tsundere and we know that all too well. Yelling is just another way to say I don't hate you. :3

Anyway, she is polite. That's actually another thing about her that I appreciate (it's always another sign of maturity too so another point for Okuzaki). Impolite people corrupt our already messed up society and make it less worth its existence but sadly they are necessary. So about the whole secret she had to keep, it makes me wonder if Nagi was the cause that she didn't rid herself of Takumi that moment where her secret was revealed or it was simply that he was her "precious person." I doubt that it was the first assumption because she did have a strong moral code (along with the charisma I was speaking of) and she never did want to fight. My guess is that was her willingly letting him live but ya never know.

Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:00 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I've been seen, I'm a failure of a ninja (something I never was)! ;-; *shame*

Well first things first, Natsuki is just another tsundere and we know that all too well. Yelling is just another way to say I don't hate you. :3

Anyway, she is polite. That's actually another thing about her that I appreciate (it's always another sign of maturity too so another point for Okuzaki). Impolite people corrupt our already messed up society and make it less worth its existence but sadly they are necessary. So about the whole secret she had to keep, it makes me wonder if Nagi was the cause that she didn't rid herself of Takumi that moment where her secret was revealed or it was simply that he was her "precious person." I doubt that it was the first assumption because she did have a strong moral code (along with the charisma I was speaking of) and she never did want to fight. My guess is that was her willingly letting him live but ya never know.

Akira Okuzaki Oh I'm sorry, did I just reveal your identity as the most beloved Tsundere from Yuru Yuri?

Akira-kun follows a strict code by an even stricter group of ninja, who urge her to keep her identity a secret. The most you can really say about Akira is that she holds back her true feelings. Holds back what she truly IS and I don't mean her ninja ways. As seen in her omake, she ponders what it would of been like if she were as a feminine girl. Well, she doesn't really have to ponder that possibility. It was inside her the entire time as proven in virtually every scene with Takumi. She turns into a submissive uke around him, even when SHE'S on top (scene where Akira's cover is blown and Takumi accepts death because he lives off pills. In case you forgot, little Ayano-chan~ )

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Akira Okuzaki Oh I'm sorry, did I just reveal your identity as the most beloved Tsundere from Yuru Yuri?

Akira-kun follows a strict code by an even stricter group of ninja, who urge her to keep her identity a secret. The most you can really say about Akira is that she holds back her true feelings. Holds back what she truly IS and I don't mean her ninja ways. As seen in her omake, she ponders what it would of been like if she were as a feminine girl. Well, she doesn't really have to ponder that possibility. It was inside her the entire time as proven in virtually every scene with Takumi. She turns into a submissive uke around him, even when SHE'S on top (scene where Akira's cover is blown and Takumi accepts death because he lives off pills. In case you forgot, little Ayano-chan~ )

Pfft...Ayano is too loud to be a ninja.
Anyway, other than the fact that she held feeling for Takumi, was a HiME, a ninja, and her gender I'd say she was no longer suppressing anything else. After such a long period of time hiding things like that will eventually turn into the person itself. And yes, I wasn't exactly sure if you were speaking of that scene so thanks for clarifying that. ^^
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Pfft...Ayano is too loud to be a ninja.
Anyway, other than the fact that she held feeling for Takumi, was a HiME, a ninja, and her gender I'd say she was no longer suppressing anything else. After such a long period of time hiding things like that will eventually turn into the person itself. And yes, I wasn't exactly sure if you were speaking of that scene so thanks for clarifying that. ^^

So are 95% of the Naruto cast. Why do they get free passes? Akira Okuzaki

You're welcome. :) Ayano-chan tends to forget a lot. Suppressing emotions sucks, doesn't it? I can only imagine Natsuki isn't the only one with sexual frustration. Every time I see Akira-kun interact with Takumi, the poor girl gets all flustered and girly. >w<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
So are 95% of the Naruto cast. Why do they get free passes? Akira Okuzaki

You're welcome. :) Ayano-chan tends to forget a lot. Suppressing emotions sucks, doesn't it? I can only imagine Natsuki isn't the only one with sexual frustration. Every time I see Akira-kun interact with Takumi, the poor girl gets all flustered and girly. >w<
Because America finds joy in loud fox boys and the rest of them. >_>

I would remember more but I've only watched HiME once. I must re-watch it! Suppressing almost anything sucks. Anyway, I can help but to say that it's extremely amusing when Akira or anyone really gets all "flustered and girly."
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Because America finds joy in loud fox boys and the rest of them. >_>

I would remember more but I've only watched HiME once. I must re-watch it! Suppressing almost anything sucks. Anyway, I can help but to say that it's extremely amusing when Akira or anyone really gets all "flustered and girly."

>_> Tragic, isn't it?

Now why would that be amusing to you? Something tells me you get a kick out of girls getting all awkward around you. A turn on for Ayano-chan, mayhaps?

ChiexAoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>_> Tragic, isn't it?

Now why would that be amusing to you? Something tells me you get a kick out of girls getting all awkward around you. A turn on for Ayano-chan, mayhaps?
-.-
I happen to enjoy most reactions from people.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:-.-
I happen to enjoy most reactions from people.

By stating "most", you're implying that there are some reactions you don't enjoy. Akira Okuzaki Enlighten me here, Ayano-chan. There are times where...well...you just make no sense. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:By stating "most", you're implying that there are some reactions you don't enjoy. Akira Okuzaki Enlighten me here, Ayano-chan. There are times where...well...you just make no sense. o.o
I'm complicated without knowing? o.o
Anyway, simply unpleasant reactions. A serious reaction as well, I don't mean to be that. People just take things literally at times even if it's completely irrelevant to the word 'serious.' Just a deep annoyance to the point that even I notice (and by notice I mean I'll pay attention to it). It's never gotten what you could call bad though.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

So let me get this straight. You hate serious reactions? Like if Nymph (yes, I will use another Tsundere who isn't you as an example) get butt hurt over one of your comments? Even if that comment was simple sarcasm.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Akira Okuzaki Did someone mention my name?
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next