Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

+4
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? Empty What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:09 pm

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? Maihim14

Really straightforward here, don't think I have to explain. And if for some reason your brain can't interpret it...then just read along.

Nuisances of Mai HiME

Shiho. That's all I got to say to get annoyed. She's one of the most annoying pests in the anime world to me! Damn yandere. Anyway, first I put her in an asylum, she'll most likely get out, so...I'll just tell her that Tate and Mai are obviously seeing each other (must have some sort of body guard...). Maybe bring a mob (not sure why...I just would).

If I wasn't in a good mood I could probably use kendo against Takeda like Natsuki did...maybe give him a poisoned muffin perhaps a super spicy whatever it was. Of course I'd give one to Mikoto as well, it's always nice seeing her rampage across Fuuka's Campus or the public in general

Yukariko...I sometimes pity you and your life as a nun. I need to take you outside...

Takumi, go to Akira. Now! >don't wanna see him<

Mai HiME's Greatest or simply not annoying (to me that is)

Natsuki...I'm taking you to a real gun shooter.

Mai (not my fav but she's not completely annoying) you're cooking me ramen.

Akira, sorry buddy but I'm just gonna make you distract Takumi 'cause he's annoying as hell.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of things to do with her but Shizuru first I need to have naginata training. I always love the way she used it <3

I don't feel like listing anymore so...list your things. :3

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:53 pm

Mmm....let's see.

Shiho, Takeda, and Yukino are the ones that annoy me the most, so probably I'll just torture them first physically and then psicologically to then leave them alone in their missery. Of course locked and under survilliance. I wouldn't want them to run away and start bothering me again.

I'll send Natsuki and Shizuru far away on a lovers cruise or something.
I'd take Youko and Midori to a Karaoke and a bar to party.
I'd have Mai make me delicious food and Takumi make me some nice sweets.
I'd have Akira to teach me all the secret arts of ninjutsu.

Yeah, that would be pretty much about it.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

What would you do to/with your least/favorite character? Empty Re: What would you do to/with your least/favorite character?

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Really Yukino? o.o

That's unexpected, she's just one of those characters that roams around in manga/anime, I've never thought of her as annoying. May I ask why? :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:13 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Really Yukino? o.o

That's unexpected, she's just one of those characters that roams around in manga/anime, I've never thought of her as annoying. May I ask why? :3

Same here. Yukino is a very sweet girl, no doubt about that. She is just not that appealing to me. However, I'd never call her annoying. :) Spill, ShezNek.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Well, to me she was very much a hypocrite and if something a bit of a traitor...

I mean, yeah, sure; I know that Shizuru killed Diana. But at least she did it face to face. Not by trying to backstab her. Just like Yukino tried to do at some point.
And also how she's quick to acuse Shizuru of what she did to (if she ever did) Natsuki, and her feelings towards Natsuki, completely trying to blackmail Shizuru with that information. Not mattering how that may affect the two that are involved. When Yukino herself feels something for Haruka too.
That's basically why I don't really like her...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh, I see now. I knew this before but never actually payed attention to this, you serve a good point. Although, I somewhat pity her as well, we both know that Haruka would never accept her. Almost like Shizuru's past situation, but this one won't seem to change.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that my pity overpowers the emotion of annoyance, more accurately anger. Enough not to consider her "annoying" as you say. But, yes, I understand why you think that now.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:17 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, to me she was very much a hypocrite and if something a bit of a traitor...

I mean, yeah, sure; I know that Shizuru killed Diana. But at least she did it face to face. Not by trying to backstab her. Just like Yukino tried to do at some point.
And also how she's quick to acuse Shizuru of what she did to (if she ever did) Natsuki, and her feelings towards Natsuki, completely trying to blackmail Shizuru with that information. Not mattering how that may affect the two that are involved. When Yukino herself feels something for Haruka too.
That's basically why I don't really like her...

Now I understand, but I also delve into the realm of pity like DAA. In the end, Yukino is uke and kinda pathetic in the long run. Her emotions get the best of her during stressful times. Her accusing Shizuru of raping Natsuki (something that is still up for debate today) is a serious matter and I'm surprised she didn't show the footage to Natsuki. Remember, it might of been a big misunderstanding. :p Diana didn't see EVERYTHING so to speak.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 am

the ones i dont like Tate,Takada and da duh da Shizuru :pale: .................. ok no im kidding its Reito ok i give Tate to a bunch of Shihos Takada will be left in room alone with Shizuru when she on a war path ( evil smile ) and Reito will be duck tape in the school somewhere naked for all to see the ones i love Shizuru,Natsuki,Mikoto,Chie and Alyssa ok i would have tea with shizuru. natsuki and i would go bike riding me and mikoto will take naps to gather with cats chie and i will set secret cameras around the schoo with chie and alyssa will be my little sister and thats all
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:ok i would have tea with shizuru.

Would you ask her why she is so obsessed with tea? I mean, there has to be something other than it calms her down and she likes its taste. >.>
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:24 pm

My least favorites... I'd cut off Shiho's pigtails and then her limbs so she would leave Tate the hell alone :3

Reito, I'd tell him to stop winning Mai's heart and just get laid by some other guy XD

I'd tell Takeda to date Reito Razz

I'd kill John Smith, Greer and Ishigami ^_^
---

My favorites... I'd hang out with Mikoto along with Mai, Takumi and Akira :'3

I'd go driving with Youko and Midori XD

I'd ask Natsuki where she learned her skills in fighting and using guns and ask her advice on how to ride a motorcycle

I'd hang out with Haruka and laugh when she gets pissy Razz Don't ask me why; (Japanese) Haruka cracks me up XD

Shizuru... must I tell? Natsuki Kruger2 ... And I'd ask her how to use a naginata and ask her questions about her past and about Kyoto and yadda yadda

I'd go do karaoke with ALL the cool (and HiME) characters beer Except Shiho XD

Last edited by Nymphetamine on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Mmm....maybe I was a bit harsh saying that I HATE Yukino. It's more like strong dislike.
But still I might torture her psycologically a bit... X3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
Shizuru... must I tell? Natsuki Kruger2 ... And I'd ask her how to use a naginata and ask her questions about her past and about Kyoto and yadda yadda
I agree with all but one! Of course, it's obvious. I just wouldn't to karaoke if Shiho was there.
Back to Shizuru...that first part. We all 'cept for her haters want that. :3

shezaei-neko wrote:Mmm....maybe I was a bit harsh saying that I HATE Yukino. It's more like strong dislike.
By you saying that (last piece) I've oddly grown a bit of respect. Probably 'cause I would say that, of course never do it, but would say it. >_>
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Mmm....maybe I was a bit harsh saying that I HATE Yukino. It's more like strong dislike.

You? psychologically someone?

She's an uke, so I can believe it for now. All ukes are easy to mind fuck, just look at Cloud Strife. With Yukino, I think I'd just require her assistance to spy on all the HiME using Diana. Being a peeping tom the old fashion way would get killed at Fuuka, so it's time to use a more safe approach. I'll have to kidnap Haruka first...

I'd go driving with Youko and Midori XD

I'd ask Natsuki where she learned her skills in fighting and using guns and ask her advice on how to ride a motorcycle

In a heat beat! I don't have a hard on for driving hot cars like a wannabe trying to be a latino youth with the suped up Honda accord, but since Youko and Natsuki are involved, my dormant "guy love" for cars and motorbikes will unleash. Miss Sagisawa proved to be a mistress of drifting during episode of Mai-HiME, tempting me to race her. Riding with her is another story...she made the fearless Midori Sugiura cry!

Natsuki Kuga's motorbike skills would benefit me a lot. I've ridden smaller, easy to ride Honda bikes like the ones in Indonesia, but never something gourmet like a Ducati.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:
I agree with all but one! Of course, it's obvious. I just wouldn't to karaoke if Shiho was there.
Back to Shizuru...that first part. We all 'cept for her haters want that. :3
The Shizuru haters just need to suck it up when it comes to the Shizuru fangirls :'3 beer
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Exactly, and it's not like we're constantly mentioning her, just when we feel like it. No obsessions, even I would be irked if somebody did that...and that's pretty bad considering I love that woman to death. xD
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
*BlackRose* wrote:ok i would have tea with shizuru.

Would you ask her why she is so obsessed with tea? I mean, there has to be something other than it calms her down and she likes its taste. >.>
yes i probably would but do you think that she actually answer ???
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:yes i probably would but do you think that she actually answer ???
Hm...not sure. Probably, I mean, she is Shizuru, you don't know what to expect. >.<
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Probably she'll just grab your boobs and consider it an answer...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Probably she'll just grab your boobs and consider it an answer...

Now this leads us to the next question, would you like it?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm

hell yes but then i fear what natsuki do to me or her fans :pale: but i would still enjoy it even if it cost me life sweatdrop
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 pm

*BlackRose* wrote:hell yes but then i fear what natsuki do to me or her fans :pale: but i would still enjoy it even if it cost me life sweatdrop
Then ask her in the abandoned tea house. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:59 pm

good idea!! Mikoto Minagi
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Probably she'll just grab your boobs and consider it an answer...
wait do you think thats the only way she would answer (not meant to sound perverted) or just a possibility
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Well, maybe she has other answers. But she only uses them with Natsuki. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, maybe she has other answers. But she only uses them with Natsuki. :3
When it comes to that Kuga is so damn lucky. >_>
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next