Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Nice haul of gifties you guys and gals received! Zero, you really lucked out with an entire collection of Mai-Series entertainment for your Christmas. Mikoto Minagi Congratz!

XD yeah am very glad just waiting on my swap disc so i can play my game XD ^_^.....all i need now is zwei and sifr and am set XD thx luu

MERRY XMAS....(goes back to search for sifr) lol
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 4 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Zero Crimson Sky Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:41 pm

LOL dvd works fine tested it today would say it is great quality

onllydown fall in certain scenes (mostly materlize) u can see tiny little pixels sometimes LOL
Zero Crimson Sky
Zero Crimson Sky
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 am

Zero Crimson Sky wrote:LOL dvd works fine tested it today would say it is great quality

onllydown fall in certain scenes (mostly materlize) u can see tiny little pixels sometimes LOL

XD For fast animation parts, you will notice some pixels. Bootlegs don't have the best quality since several episodes are compressed in each disc. ;3 Enjoy it anyway! Mikoto Minagi THAT'S WHAT MIKOTO WOULD WANT!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 am

Happy new year everyone at Mai multiverse!!
my 2 resolutions for 2012 is to earn my major in political science and maintain happiness with my girlfriend.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Happy early New Year to you, Wendi! Wish you all the best for the new year and congrats on your new relationship! setsuna
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Happy New Years from England! I hope you all get to keep your resolutions :)

Mine are to keep writing, to start my web series and actually continue it, to be myself and like who that person is. Mikoto Minagi

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Happy New Year guys. It's not quite time yet but I figure I be too occupied at a friend's to post it there. My only resolution although it isn't much of one is to learn how to cook!
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:43 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYNYAN!!! Mikoto Minagi i hope you all have/had a fantastic night!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 am

Happy New years!!!! I just wanna say, the new banner looks DAPPER. Props to whoever is the genius who made it. :3
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:Happy New years!!!! I just wanna say, the new banner looks DAPPER. Props to whoever is the genius who made it. :3

Mail all your props to Krystal of Nol! ^o^/

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope all your dreams come true in 2012! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Happy new rubber ducking year from AUSTRIA :D

(ok, might be a bit late, but still XD)

gay unicorn
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Narsilia wrote:Happy new rubber ducking year from AUSTRIA :D

(ok, might be a bit late, but still XD)

gay unicorn

>:3 SO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE GAY UNICORN FOR ANOTHER YEAR!?!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Happy belated New Year and Happy 5 month to Dye. *This is fun to keep track of for the hell if it *never has cared to keep up before*
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:26 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Happy belated New Year and Happy 5 month to Dye. *This is fun to keep track of for the hell if it *never has cared to keep up before*

Congrats to you both! Armitage x Zhang / Yukino (?!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:28 am

happy late new year everyone. i was planning on being able to say this on time, but internet problems and being generally busy have kept me from this place.

i hope you all brought in the new year in style Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:happy late new year everyone. i was planning on being able to say this on time, but internet problems and being generally busy have kept me from this place.

Stylin' and profilin', dude. :) Drank like a hobo in NYC's New Years fiesta. I couldn't hear myself for two days. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:happy late new year everyone. i was planning on being able to say this on time, but internet problems and being generally busy have kept me from this place.

Stylin' and profilin', dude. :) Drank like a hobo in NYC's New Years fiesta. I couldn't hear myself for two days. XD

lol nicely done!!! xD i was really looking forward to actually going out with my mates and having a good time on NYE for once, but alas, dayum africa... lol. next year though Razz nothing wrong with drinking like a hobo, it's free after all right? xD or did you pay... YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:lol nicely done!!! xD i was really looking forward to actually going out with my mates and having a good time on NYE for once, but alas, dayum africa... lol. next year though Razz nothing wrong with drinking like a hobo, it's free after all right? xD or did you pay... YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO! XD I didn't have to pay at all for my drinks, let alone the cocktails I threw together. On the contrary, my friend (who's a DJ) set up our apartment fiesta with everyone we could possibly want. I'll show you some photos sometime, I still need to get them out of the camera. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:lol nicely done!!! xD i was really looking forward to actually going out with my mates and having a good time on NYE for once, but alas, dayum africa... lol. next year though Razz nothing wrong with drinking like a hobo, it's free after all right? xD or did you pay... YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO! XD I didn't have to pay at all for my drinks, let alone the cocktails I threw together. On the contrary, my friend (who's a DJ) set up our apartment fiesta with everyone we could possibly want. I'll show you some photos sometime, I still need to get them out of the camera. @_@

dayum son! that sounds like a mighty fine good time!! epic drinks, that are free, epic tunes, and good people... sounds like a royal blast!!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:22 pm

Happy Chinese New Year guys~ Year of the Dragon now~ Woo!

This is a yang water year with an Earth Dragon.

Speaking of, what is everyone Eastern Sign? I, for one, am a Metal Horse.

2012 Chinese New Year

A simple chart

Okay, I am done with my astrology-love for the day (maybe) x3 Or am I the only Westerner who focuses on Eastern Astrology? Cuz I've researched astrology (both of them) since... Jr year of High School. xD

Anyways, all that aside, HAVE AN AWESOME YEAR OF THE DRAGON!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:27 pm

I am a Water Monkey, whatever that means. I focus more on Western astrology than Eastern, but I enjoy both. Maybe I will research some Eastern astrology later today.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Lerena wrote:I am a Water Monkey, whatever that means. I focus more on Western astrology than Eastern, but I enjoy both. Maybe I will research some Eastern astrology later today.

This may help: Water Mokey

And do it~ It's actually pretty interesting. Especially if you mix it with your western sign and yeah xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:54 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:
Lerena wrote:I am a Water Monkey, whatever that means. I focus more on Western astrology than Eastern, but I enjoy both. Maybe I will research some Eastern astrology later today.

This may help: Water Mokey

And do it~ It's actually pretty interesting. Especially if you mix it with your western sign and yeah xD

It helped a lot. Some of it sounds like me and some of it doesn't, but nothing can be 100% spot-on and other people may see me more like this sign than I do.

I love astrology, so I think I'll do that when I get home.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:05 am

apparently i am a weak water horse.
it says a my favourable elements are metal (gold in particular lol xD) and water.
interesting... i might just read this more later on
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Happy Valentine's Day all!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next