Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:00 pm

franticfranz wrote:
Same here, shiki. I got nothing...not even cash. >_>

Flirt

I should get you something next year then, Fran. Not getting a gift on Christmas is unacceptable. I'll observe you for the next 11 months for hints of what you like...outside of Mami Tomoe and Homura Akemi. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by shikiryougi Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:22 pm

i got nothing cause i asked for nothing. I mean who would ask for anything if they have 4 household laptops, 3 cars, 2 cellphones and 1 Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (ok, i'm doing the "12 days of Christmas" again)?
Any plans for the New Years?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:35 pm

shikiryougi wrote:i got nothing cause i asked for nothing. I mean who would ask for anything if they have 4 household laptops, 3 cars, 2 cellphones and 1 Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (ok, i'm doing the "12 days of Christmas" again)?

Happy I'll be in Times Square New York during New Years. It's going to be packed with people as always. Packed to the point where you won't be able to move an inch. I do have my ways of cutting through hundreds of people; just takes a little aggressive assertiveness. Hope you all have awesome or decent plans for New Years! I'll be back to greet you all. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:08 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:i got nothing cause i asked for nothing. I mean who would ask for anything if they have 4 household laptops, 3 cars, 2 cellphones and 1 Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (ok, i'm doing the "12 days of Christmas" again)?

Happy I'll be in Times Square New York during New Years. It's going to be packed with people as always. Packed to the point where you won't be able to move an inch. I do have my ways of cutting through hundreds of people; just takes a little aggressive assertiveness. Hope you all have awesome or decent plans for New Years! I'll be back to greet you all. Shizuru Fujino

We'll all be at home on New Year's eve, together with my Filipino-Chinese relatives. It'd be noisy for sure here in our neighborhood because most will make noise with loud fireworks/firecrackers. I will be back here to greet you all guys! Wink
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:12 am

franticfranz wrote:
We'll all be at home on New Year's eve, together with my Filipino-Chinese relatives. It'd be noisy for sure here in our neighborhood because most will make noise with loud fireworks/firecrackers. I will be back here to greet you all guys! Wink

I'm so envious on the Philippines. The law here says we cannot ignite any fireworks or firecrackers. Certain states within the United States do, but not mine. Doesn't stop me and my friends, but we'll be in NYC tonight, so what's the point? XD They do allow it there, only under the city's terms with this big fireworks display.

I remember spending New Years in Peru back in 2000. Like the Philippines, we set off explosive fireworks and crackers in the streets! One of the most enjoyable occasions of my life. Mikoto Minagi

And early happy new year to you, Fran! It's almost 2015 for South Asian members like you and my girlfriend. I'll be back at my New Year to go NUTS on everyone. leek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:40 am

And since I am from the future, lemme me be the first to greet ya'll a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

あけましておめでとうございます!

:D  <3333333333333333333333
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:15 am

shizurubaby HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAI-MULTIVERSE MEMBERS!!! shizurubaby

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 New-ye10
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna10
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna11
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna12
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna13
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna14
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Vlcsna15

Have a fantastic 2015!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:36 am

happy new year from Florida everyone!!!
^.^
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:30 am

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!!!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Happy 2015 !
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:47 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:happy new year from Florida everyone!!!
^.^

firesphere306 wrote:Happy New Year, Everyone!!!!!!

shikiryougi wrote:Happy 2015 !

Happy New Year, ladies! Hug Hug Hug
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 am

あけましておめでとうございます!
Happy New Year, Luu-san. My greeting's kinda late...
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:04 pm

franticfranz wrote:あけましておめでとうございます!
Happy New Year, Luu-san. My greeting's kinda late...

You're never too late for a greeting, Franny. Hug Even if you're an Asian from the future...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:36 pm

Lol. Well, mine is definitely late.

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2015 will be filled with fun chaos and all that great stuff.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. Well, mine is definitely late.

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2015 will be filled with fun chaos and all that great stuff.

Happy new year, ookami-san! Wink
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Right back at you, oh concise one. Flirt There will be chaos for you, should you return for the 5th installment this July.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Right back at you, oh concise one. Flirt  There will be chaos for you, should you return for the 5th installment this July.
what 5th installment?
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:51 pm

shikiryougi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Right back at you, oh concise one. Flirt  There will be chaos for you, should you return for the 5th installment this July.
what 5th installment?
I'm assuming Otakon 2015, which appears to be held on July 24-26. Unfortunately, I will not be available that date. Hopefully, there will be some other con that I'll be able to attend with you guys though. I won't be making Setsucon either, it seems. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:58 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

what 5th installment?
I'm assuming Otakon 2015, which appears to be held on July 24-26. Unfortunately, I will not be available that date. Hopefully, there will be some other con that I'll be able to attend with you guys though. I won't be making Setsucon either, it seems. ^-^;
Don't worry. I never make it to those events...mainly because my parents are terrified of terrorists Happy
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Well, I am-
Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Th10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Cny_2010

Happy New Year everyone! May this be a prosperous one to all of us!

新年快樂! 恭喜發財!

あけましておめでとうございます!
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:35 pm

franticfranz wrote:Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 13 Cny_2010

Happy New Year everyone! May this be a prosperous one to all of us!

新年快樂! 恭喜發財!

あけましておめでとうございます!

May this be a properous year for you too, Franny! Singapore is up and about with Chinese New Year celebrations! Me and my girlfriend are right smack in the middle of it! XD

新年快樂! 恭喜發財!

あけましておめでとうございます

Zhang
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:26 am

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Spoiler:
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:06 pm

I have no idea if there are any other Wiccans on this forum, but March 21st is Ostara (Spring Equinox)!

Happy celebrations, everybody! :3
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:36 am

franticfranz wrote:Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Spoiler:

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day, Franny!

>:3 Midori looks good on Mami-san...

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I have no idea if there are any other Wiccans on this forum, but March 21st is Ostara (Spring Equinox)!

Happy celebrations, everybody! :3

:'3 I am not Wiccan, but I wish you and your broom a happy happy!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next