Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

+39
Zweifel Marguerite
firesphere306
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
franticfranz
CaptainVonCookie
Bluholic711
shikiryougi
Yagamic
Daichi148
shezaei-neko
Dead.And.Alive
Kuga Natsuki
Kiros Razer
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Cheshire Kat
Kyubey Mittens
GoldenSun13
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
Zero Crimson Sky
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Yuri-hime
Lerena
depression76
SulliMike23
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
emochick
Konaxookami
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
43 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 15 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by shikiryougi Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Happy belated Chinese New Year. The CCTV 2016 New Year's Gala was slightly worse than that of last year. I ate a lot of dumplings and gained a little weight. Not that I care as long as I get good food. Happy Valentine's Day too. There's nothing special going on for me these days as I'm still single. I probably will remain single until I'm 30 and filthy rich.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 187
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

Back to top Go down

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 15 Empty Re: Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 pm

I still don't understand the whole Valentine's Day thing. Every day seems to be Valentine's Day for me and my fiancee. If anything, the romance and surprises occur on her birthday and holidays. Wink

If anything, Valentine's Day just makes single people bitter and reshare memes that scoff the day, so they can feel better about themselves. XD Aside from April Fools, Valentines is one of the days I tend to avoid the internet. Haha.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Tomorrow's Saint Patrick's Day. I hope to find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Time to be a billionaire........Of course, I guess wealth doesn't come merely due to luck. It takes hard work too.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Not sure about wealth (would be nice, though), but I got really wasted on St. Patty's. Lost my five corn beef sandwich in the process. @-@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Any Easter plans guys for next Sunday? I plan on buying the cute chocolate eggs and strawberry iced cookies from Safeway. Yum! Nobody's getting them before I do!
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:37 pm

shikiryougi wrote:Any Easter plans guys for next Sunday? I plan on buying the cute chocolate eggs and strawberry iced cookies from Safeway. Yum! Nobody's getting them before I do!

The usual chocolates, marshmallow Peeps (that make me sick, haha!) and various dinners that involved fish of some kind. Easter seems to be more fun for the kids, with their Easter egg hunts and all that. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Oh yeah.....the Easter egg hunts.....I used to love those when I was younger. They are not my thing anymore. I seemed to have lost interest in a lot more things than just Easter egg hunts.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:46 am

shikiryougi wrote:Oh yeah.....the Easter egg hunts.....I used to love those when I was younger. They are not my thing anymore. I seemed to have lost interest in a lot more things than just Easter egg hunts.

Sad Well, again, they're sort of a thing for children. It's just that, whenever I see eggs being painted at some arts & crafts store or drive by some school where the teachers send the kids to look for colored plastic eggs outside, it reminds me of a more simple time. Like, I'd rather be looking for plastic eggs and getting sick on Peeps, than be at my boring second job. At least at the yoga studio where I teach, we had our own little Easter celebration with chocolates and stuff. In a retail job, though, there's no real fun because nobody cares. It just shows you how soulless the American people are in the retail world.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:07 pm

I'm even more soulless than the average American in the retail world. The only times I've ever remembered feeling much emotion was when I see those extremely rare people that I want to be friends with or when I'm around plants.
When I'm around the type of people mentioned, I usually feel kind of weird and my heart beats really fast. I feel really shaky and sad when I'm around plants.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Hope everyone had a happy Easter day!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Well I sure did. Yum! The strawberry iced cookies were scrumptious. Too bad there was too much homework over the weekend though.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Hope everyone had a happy Easter day!

I sure did, but I regret eating that ONE single Marshmallow Peep. I think I'm allergic to them, I dunno! It used to be eating maybe 5 or 6 would make me ill, now ONE!? >:3 DAMN BIRDS!!!!

Alyssa bird

^ ALYSSA SEARRS: THE ORIGINAL PEEP
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Sun May 08, 2016 8:24 pm

Happy Mother's Day guys! :) The only thing my mother wanted was money, which unfortunately I can't give since I don't work T_T. I can't make her breakfast in bed either since I'm a nobody at cooking.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2016 2:00 am

My mother always wanted money. XD I gave her as much as I could. Hope you all had a fun Mother's Day! We had a great feast in her honor, but my family cooked a little too much. After the soup, potato salad and raw fish dinner, I just couldn't accept the steaks. A bloated Luu is not a good thing. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Maligayang Araw ng Kasarinlan, Perlas ng Silangan!
Happy Independence Day to the Pearl of the Orient!

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 15 Flip10
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:29 pm

I'm also giving a shout out to my fiancee, wetochan, and our Deppy-chan, for their Ramadan celebration. According to them both, this is the only time of the year where heir mothers cook AMAZING gourmet feasts. Makes the fasting so worth it! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Belated Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians out there.

Also, to all you Mai-'versers in the USA, here's an early Happy Independence Day!

And Eid Mubarak to Muslim forumers!

Hope you all have or have had a great time. Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:54 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Belated Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians out there.

Also, to all you Mai-'versers in the USA, here's an early Happy Independence Day!

Happy On behalf of my fiancee and myself, we thank you for the Independence Day and Eid Mubarak greetings!

I don't know any Canadian forum members beyond Carol-Anne Day (the English voice actress of Mai Tokiha. Yes, she actually registered! haha!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:Belated Happy Canada Day to all you Canadians out there.

Happy On behalf of my fiancee and myself, we thank you for the Independence Day and Eid Mubarak greetings!

I don't know any Canadian forum members beyond Carol-Anne Day (the English voice actress of Mai Tokiha. Yes, she actually registered! haha!)
Ahem it seems no one here knows that I was born in Toronto cocky Happy belated Canada Day and Independence day! :) I hope the Canadian fireworks in Toronto are better than the ones here. I stayed home and my father made me watch 爱情保卫战 all night long on the 4th of July *yawns* I literally slept at 3:30 am on the 5th.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:54 pm

shikiryougi wrote:
Ahem it seems no one here knows that I was born in Toronto cocky .

really? Why didn't you say so before?!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:13 am

I just thought it best not to tell too much of myself. You never know, but just maybe the paparazzi may eventually end up in front of my house Razz
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:14 am

shikiryougi wrote:I just thought it best not to tell too much of myself. You never know, but just maybe the paparazzi may eventually end up in front of my house Razz

Happy It's possible!

Think You are a female, though....right? That's all we want to know...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:I just thought it best not to tell too much of myself. You never know, but just maybe the paparazzi may eventually end up in front of my house Razz

Happy It's possible!

Think You are a female, though....right? That's all we want to know...
O_O why do you ask? Think I smell something fishy.
shikiryougi
shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 pm

Wishing everyone a happy MAKIMAKI Hallowe'en. I'm off trick or treating*, which may get me arrested, but I don't care!

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 15 Ss_mai10

*-okay, that bit is actually a joke.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:32 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Wishing everyone a happy MAKIMAKI Hallowe'en. I'm off trick or treating*, which may get me arrested, but I don't care!

Mai Multiverse Holiday shack [Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving etc.] - Page 15 Ss_mai10

*-okay, that bit is actually a joke.

XD You guys Trick or Treat in the good ol' U.K.? I imagine it's a lot better (and safer...) over there. Technically, you are too old to get free candy, but it shouldn't matter. :'''3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next