Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dye's Psycho-Analysis of Tate Yuichi

+7
Ice Silver Crystal
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
AtlantisLux
Abicion
zanekal1
ookamidesu
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dye's Psycho-Analysis of Tate Yuichi - Page 3 Empty Re: Dye's Psycho-Analysis of Tate Yuichi

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

If I didn't hate you so much Nao...oh wait, this is Manga Nao!

Commence operation OPEN KEYHOLE... Nao Yuuki Yum.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Dye's Psycho-Analysis of Tate Yuichi - Page 3 Empty Re: Dye's Psycho-Analysis of Tate Yuichi

Post by Jack Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:

it almost happens in the manga lol.

Spoiler:

Oh yes... it almost happened. Razz
Spoiler:
On that's right! I remember reading that one a long time ago.
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:If I didn't hate you so much Nao...oh wait, this is Manga Nao!

Commence operation OPEN KEYHOLE... Nao Yuuki Yum.

lol xD

i feel like this has gotten rather off-topic Natsuki Kruger2
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:i feel like this has gotten rather off-topic Natsuki Kruger2

xD Yes it has! For Yuuichi's sake, let's back on track now. :) Anyone with thoughts on his character, please share!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Here's something that makes me wonder... if Tate did all of this and was also FEMALE what would the excuse be? It's couldn't be because he's male or has to be macho. I mean, would we be analyzing Tate the same way if he was female? People, in your heads change his gender and HONESTLY tell me how that would change your view, I know it would change mine a bit.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:33 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Here's something that makes me wonder... if Tate did all of this and was also FEMALE what would the excuse be? It's couldn't be because he's male or has to be macho. I mean, would we be analyzing Tate the same way if he was female? People, in your heads change his gender and HONESTLY tell me how that would change your view, I know it would change mine a bit.
Agreed. Gender does play a significant role I believe. Different things are expected of you depending on which gender you are whether people like it or not. What I think is interesting is people tend to find a man attractive if he's the following, protector of loved ones, leader of men, and pre-selected by other women (they find him attractive).
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Here's something that makes me wonder... if Tate did all of this and was also FEMALE what would the excuse be? It's couldn't be because he's male or has to be macho. I mean, would we be analyzing Tate the same way if he was female? People, in your heads change his gender and HONESTLY tell me how that would change your view, I know it would change mine a bit.

it would change a bit, but not a great deal i don't think. i mean, he/she would still want to help (assuming the personality remains the same). it's not so much that he;s trying to be macho right now i don't think, it's just that he wants to help protect those that matter most to him.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3