Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

+30
Magus Phantalus
GoldenSun13
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Veronica-Searrs
planetwarrior
Yuri-hime
depression76
SpiralDasher
Kyubey Mittens
Defiant
pokemoneg
Vampirestein
Loki Silvertongue
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
GhibliFreek
TeaLover
she-ga-roo
Konaxookami
PrincessMai94
madarao
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
LilPrincessAshley
34 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:What are you currently playing?
Resident Evil 5 (climbin' the Mercenaries leaderboards with me mum!)

(( Right on! :3 Resident Evil 5 still kicks major ass. More than the Resident Evil Filler: Babysit Ashley. ;p

I've downloaded a very bloody 2-D Hack-N-Slash game on Xbox Live called Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, which I will be reviewing later tonight. Watch for it! ))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am

((The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile review by Luu Sky Sapphire

Downloading this game on Xbox Live Arcade made me so happy for a variety of reasons. One being the era of 2D Gaming, it's still going strong! Two, I haven't played a game this violent in a while. Blood and guts in the middle of this Noir-ish, gothic overtone universe really brought back a love for the Hack-N-Slash genre.

nao keep in mind that I haven't beaten the game yet, nor do I have knowledge of it's prequel (?). I'm going to review this from 5 hours experience of playing it. You can select either The Dishwasher (dude) or Yuki (CRAZY ASS PSYCHO CHICK!), depending on where the story mode takes you. I did take the time to read the storyline that went on (no voice-overs btw) and it doesn't make sense to me. I should get the first game, huh? ;p Moving on to the gameplay, rather fluid gameplay in fact. You started out with basic weapons and the ability to slam your weakened opponents (or opponents of smaller size) over and over again. Very sick insane action going on! You can even climb walls, walk up walls, do a teleport (sort of a blood-dash, I'm not kidding), fly sorta (again, with blood-dash) and even play Guitar Hero type mini games to earn new items. Pretty badass!

Level wise, it's not linear to say the least. You will find yourself backtracking every so often to look for a keycard or a section you never ventured before. The graphics are very crisp, nothing but Noir everywhere with only items and enemy blood being the neighboring colors. As a former beta-tester for sprite work, the character sprites/design look amazing, especially on the bosses! Our heroes Dishwasher and Yuki look great too, very Death Row-esque. ;p Often times I choose Yuki for her slightly superior quickness or maybe I'm just biased towards female characters lol. The music of Dishwasher compliments the overall mood of the game, so I recommend getting the best sound system hooked up for some bass and guitar badassery.

I'm being told that the campaign mode is rather short, so prepare to continue the experience on other difficulty options to unlock more achievements. Online/Offline CO-OP is available too, so grab a friend and rip some unfortunate sucker's throat out with your TEETH! >:3

Luu rates The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile:

HiME HiME HiME HiME / HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME

This game is worth the 800MS points, trust me. ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Playing Dissidia 012 Duodecium. They cleaned up the graphics and the combat system. THANK YOU FOR CHANGING THE CAMERA ANGLES. I could actually find my opponent. Except in Planet's Core...which is just impossible to keep an eye on your enemy with with lock on. The new story line was refreshing too. Laguna made an appearance that made me happy, and the Yuna and Tidus cutscenes were GOLDEN. Tifa was adorablely kickass too-and the reports (side stories) about Cloud being a Chaos ally and re-meeting Tifa were great. A good addition to the series. The new characters fit into the crew, and the integration of the old characters with the new worked out great. Explanations of where the manikins came from, how Cloud, Tidus, and Terra ended up on Cosmos' side and Jecht on Chaos is nice too. -nodnod- And it gives you the option of keeping your save data from the first game-so you get to keep your levels and extras. Still replaying the original storyline in the new game to unlock all the reports and FINALLY beat Chaos. But yeah. GOOD BUY.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty Unreal Tournament 2004 Multiplayer

Post by pokemoneg Sun May 15, 2011 12:52 pm

A while back we were discussing online games and multiplayer modes but we were unable to find one that would work for us all to play together.
And so, I decided to find one.

Unreal Tournament 2004
Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Oaefgaadf

So.... It took me a while but I fixed my version to allow multiplayer online matches. >w>
And I tested it, it works.
So, who wants to kick some bot ass with me?

Here's what you need.
The game torrent and CD crack.

The official patch for online multiplayer play.

And this crack to allow multiplayer play online without the servers kicking you out.

You need to install the game first using the iso in the DVD folder.
(BTW the guy who made the torrent also added a video showing how to install and crack the game)
Then apply the crack in the crack folder, this allows you to play the game with out the disc.
Then install the official patch.
Then apply the crack from the last torrent for multiplayer.
Open the game and click "Join Game"
Go to the Internet tab and select a game type from the drop down menu on the right.
Look for a server by the name "NegAlmighty Server"
Double click and join the fun.
XD

BTW You can change your character from the "Settings" on the main screen.

Any questions and concerns?
Hope to see you on the battlefield soon. poptart kat

Last edited by pokemoneg on Sun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 258

http://www.pokemoneg.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh, oh, oh, little Pokemon is growing up I see, next minute she'll become a Game Development apprentice! I wonder... I should really speak about this in the MMP. >_>

What do you think? Since I have been putting thought into a 'team' version of MMP, I talked about it before but no one really ever says anything too serious except for Luu in the MMP, it's either just him or Hollowed who ever posts anything in there. Sometimes one or two others such as you but. ._.

But anyhow, I am downloading UDK and Maya 2011 right nao so I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Sun May 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Sure, I'd love to be of help.
I mean, over the summer I have less to do anyway. XD
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun May 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I have so called Master server blocker, but I might instal this version as well since it looks fun :)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm

And I nao finally have the game up and running.

I'll be stalking the editor next week once I get all the books I ordered for games development and anatomy art, etc.

e.e

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 17, 2011 1:02 pm

I'm somewhat retired from Unreal, but I can make an exception here with Neggi~. :) Count me in, if it works on my laptop.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Wed May 18, 2011 9:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm somewhat retired from Unreal, but I can make an exception here with Neggi~. :) Count me in, if it works on my laptop.
XDDD
If you have any problems, just tell meeeee~~~
It's an old game so it should run with no lag XD
The multiplayer crack is the hardest part.
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 am

Short review of Trouble Witches Neo for the Xbox360

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Header10

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Troubl10

Me and Kyubey Mittens just finished playing the entire game (2 player!), so I feel it's time for a review to celebrate! :Kyuubey:

"Touhou meets Sega" as Wolvetta put it, although I don't think Sega made this game. ;p To me, this cute horizontal shooter is an unofficial follow up to Xbox 360's other moe girl shooter, Deathsmiles. Only it isn't goth, it's more cutesy with a band of witches (each with own shooting pattern) attempting to save the land of Eihemland from a witch possessed witch. The gameplay is fairly simple though requires a bit of strategy on your part by blocking a massive wave of incoming attacks with your magic barrier. You can't just dip every attack that comes your way, you'll have to curve you way around a maze of energy blasts to avoid getting killed (which can occur often if you're not used to these type of games).

The graphics are amazing, especially in the Arranged 360 mode with newly updated HD and new character designs. I personally love the new character designs better than the ones in the original arcade version, they look more crisp anime-esque and less stock moe from a bad doujin. The backgrounds are amazing as you navigate through several worlds with their own unique theme (forest, town, volcano, snow, etc.).

One of the cool features is being able to visit a shop during gameplay. The shop owner is an uke little girl named Autumn who you can...feel up...if you touch her pumpkin head. :3 It's such a random feature and it doesn't serve any purpose other than to see Jules pop out of nowhere and try to get all feminist on you. :) Sorry Jules, your bitchiness is just attracting me further. <3

My big complaint with this game is the dub. Just...NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Overall, Trouble Witches is a fun and easy game you can pick up for only 800 MP, I think. It's worth it for anyone into Touhou esque girls and magical girls in general. Just make sure you switch the dialogue to Japanese or else your ears will bleed sand.

Luu Sky Sapphire gives Trouble Witches Neo for the Xbox360:

:DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: / :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger: :DR Kruger:

4 out of 5 Death Row Krugers.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Fri May 27, 2011 1:52 am

Luu's review is pretty spot, I will just add a few notes.

+Power ups can be bought in store, which be nice in comparison to a side scroller shooter like Heavy Weapon where if takes a lot of effort just to get one cool power up. They also don't disappear after a death which is great because like said, easy to play, but it's also very easy die as Luu saw what happen to me very often in our game. Razz
-There's a couple of typos on the screen subtitles in the story mode, not big ones but you will notice them
-From what I've seen the stages are limited, but I haven't gotten to play the full gambit, so I won't definitely say that.
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Kyubey Mittens wrote:Luu's review is pretty spot, I will just add a few notes.

+Power ups can be bought in store, which be nice in comparison to a side scroller shooter like Heavy Weapon where if takes a lot of effort just to get one cool power up. They also don't disappear after a death which is great because like said, easy to play, but it's also very easy die as Luu saw what happen to me very often in our game. Razz
-There's a couple of typos on the screen subtitles in the story mode, not big ones but you will notice them
-From what I've seen the stages are limited, but I haven't gotten to play the full gambit, so I won't definitely say that.

XD You dying all the time doesn't matter in a game unlimited lives, but it does get annoying. The stages will always be limited, Mittens, to make the gameplay seem longer, try every single story modes. You'll unlock an achievement if you do that btw ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Sat May 28, 2011 12:26 am

That's what I plan to do. :)
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

I figured I'd pop a review up of a DS game I've had for a bit-but just got around to replaying.
Lux-Pain
Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 LuxPain

I originally got this game because it had the art book and the game art looked really pretty. The description on the back made it sound sort of like Persona so I got it. A Bit of a mistake on my part. The game is very dark and extremely depressing. The game play requires you read the thoughts of people in town, and most of the time-these thoughts are depressing or homicidal. The few nice thoughts you get are refreshing-but the rest are very creepy and don't entirely make sense. The game play requires you to 'sniff' out the thoughts and bad auras (Bug like creatures called the Silent in boss battles) with a power called SIGMA. You have a time limits which gives it a sense of urgency-but after a while it becomes tedious and repetitive to hound out thoughts. The boss battles are easy as well-simple tap and dodge tactics are all you'll need-they just tend to be very long and annoying.

The story is interesting-you're a agent of a underground agency called FORT that fights the Silent, and your name is Atsuki Saijo. You have the typical melodramatic past that made you decide to fight against the Silent and you are sent to a place called Kisaragi City where there has been a high jump in homicide, suicide, and otherwise crazy activity. (See why this game is depressing? You're first mission is to catch a animal serial killer.) You enroll in the high school and gain friends through school day chatting and after school activities. You're trying to figure out the source of the Silent infection and cure those with Silent infections. It's mostly visual novel stuff-and occasionally you'll get to choose your reaction-but often enough you can't and it ends up being VERY LONG dredges of dialogue with no input from you. Which would be nice if not for one thing. LOCALIZATION. The team that worked on the localizing for this project botched it up something fierce. Horrid grammar, bad translations, and spelling errors in text. Ugh, it's rampant and even the poor Voice Actors-who try their darnedest to make it sound good-have to change lines-which causes a disconnect in what you hear and what you see.

The story is interesting, but disconnected. You'll suddenly meet someone that has NEVER been mentioned before and expect to know who he is. Or you'll have dialogue that makes no sense for a while and then get something that is ACTUALLY related to the plot-and then a lot more dialogue that isn't needed.

The game could be great-the idea is sound enough, and the messages the characters give good, but the game play and horrible translation take away from it. The characters were what kept me going in hopes that Atsuki would choose the girl I had slated him to be with (Via proper choices in dialogue and reactions). But the game's ending isn't open ended like that. You can get a bad ending from what I hear-but I got the good ending. I find it hard to believe you CAN get a bad ending with how easy the game is. The character designs are nice though-and the in game graphics reminisce of being made with pastels. But the graphics are vibrant and the cut scene pictures are interesting. But they weren't enough to save the game.

Over all I wouldn't say it has any replay value, and as a game the only good thing about playing it is that I have a slightly darker outlook on other people's thoughts. Which isn't really a good thing. Depressing game, and depressing localization make me wounder why it was even brought over seas. But if you can ignore terrible translations, have a unyielding positive outlook, and are just looking for something very easy to play, this would be the game. (I beat it in about three days. So it's easy to breeze though)
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 am

With new E-3 a new MASS EFFECT 3 trailer was released...it is just ohmyfreakinggodamazing that it can not be described by any words. I dont want to wait till december, I want this game, now!

PS.: 100th post, couldnt pick a better topic...
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 4 Empty Kat's Emulator

Post by pokemoneg Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:33 pm

All further posts about "Kat's Emulator" including new games, updates, and fixes will be posted here.

Pfft Here's our current version of "Kat's Emulator" for the NO$GBA version 1.1

MediaFire Mirror1

Included in the .ZIP is
  • Pokemon Soul Silver - from the Pokemon Thread
  • 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
  • README - ALWAYS READ THE README. It comes with reminders and updates about each individual game.
  • "Kat's Emulator" - Preset-up NO$GBA w.2.6a with cheat files

Prior Threads:
Unreal Tournament 2004
Pokemon Thread
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! >_< Oh and Neggi, think you can upload screen shots from time to time if possible? Just to show members and guests what they're in for. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by pokemoneg Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! >_< Oh and Neggi, think you can upload screen shots from time to time if possible? Just to show members and guests what they're in for. ^_~
Of course Luu!
Pfft Why didn't I think of that. >:0
pokemoneg
pokemoneg
Lord of teh InterNEG
Lord of teh InterNEG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 am

pokemoneg wrote:Of course Luu!
Pfft Why didn't I think of that. >:0

^__^ Because you are a silly goose. *huggles Emmy-chan*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:29 am

My current game obsession is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I love the Fire Emblem series (wartime strategy games). It's difficult because when one of your characters dies, they can't be revived, so you have to stat the whole battle over, even if you were just two enemies away from beating the level (which has happened to me before. >_>); even if they're the most useless character on your current team. (Which has also happened to me before. -_-*)
The games are long, tough, and each battle can last about an hour. One battle = one chapter, and each story arc (the current FE game I'm playing has three arcs) has about eight or so battles in it.

However, what makes this title stand out from the other FE games I've played was the surprise lesbian in it, Heather! HeatherxNephenee ftw! P;

Wiki: "Heather (ヘザー Hezā?) is a young Rogue who scours the countryside villages of Crimea for gold to pay for her mother's medicine. She becomes tied up in the rebellion when Brom and Nephenee enlist her help in quashing a local insurrection. [...] Heather isn't shy about admiring other female characters: she joins the Crimean Army so she can "meet all the pretty girls" and she frequently points out the beauty of other female soldiers."
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 am

SpiralDasher wrote:My current game obsession is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I love the Fire Emblem series (wartime strategy games). It's difficult because when one of your characters dies, they can't be revived, so you have to stat the whole battle over, even if you were just two enemies away from beating the level (which has happened to me before. >_>); even if they're the most useless character on your current team. (Which has also happened to me before. -_-*)
The games are long, tough, and each battle can last about an hour. One battle = one chapter, and each story arc (the current FE game I'm playing has three arcs) has about eight or so battles in it.

However, what makes this title stand out from the other FE games I've played was the surprise lesbian in it, Heather! HeatherxNephenee ftw! P;

Wiki: "Heather (ヘザー Hezā?) is a young Rogue who scours the countryside villages of Crimea for gold to pay for her mother's medicine. She becomes tied up in the rebellion when Brom and Nephenee enlist her help in quashing a local insurrection. [...] Heather isn't shy about admiring other female characters: she joins the Crimean Army so she can "meet all the pretty girls" and she frequently points out the beauty of other female soldiers."

Comrades!! FE is like my fav war game evar o(;A;)o I also ship Lucia/Elincia there in RD/PoR. Geoffrey can go jump in the lake :DR Kruger:
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:03 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:My current game obsession is Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I love the Fire Emblem series (wartime strategy games).
*hi5s you for loving Fire Emblem~* I've played all of them from the Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, to the Nintendo DS versions. Love FE to pieces~ And though it takes a LOT of work, I pride myself on being able to beat the games with either 0 character deaths or 1 minimum =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 am

depression76 wrote:Comrades!! FE is like my fav war game evar o(;A;)o I also ship Lucia/Elincia there in RD/PoR. Geoffrey can go jump in the lake :DR Kruger:

Yuri-hime wrote:*hi5s you for loving Fire Emblem~* I've played all of them from the Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, to the Nintendo DS versions. Love FE to pieces~ And though it takes a LOT of work, I pride myself on being able to beat the games with either 0 character deaths or 1 minimum =3

Comrade! =D This is the first time I'm ever to fangirl over this series with others who play the game! XD Lucia/Elincia is awesome! Geoffrey is too work-oriented to see past his helmet. XP And give Sanaki a few years to become an adult and I'd totally ship Sanaki/Sigrun!

-highfives back- Sadly, I've only played the Gamecube and Wii games, but I wanna play some more of them! (Don't spoil the ending for the Wii game! I've only just gotten to the part where they're headed for the tower!)
I restart the whole battle if I a character dies so I have all my characters at the end of the game. (I admit to just having found the "Battle Save" option a couple nights ago. >_<)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:18 am

Fangirling over a shared love is always great~

SpiralDasher wrote:
-highfives back- Sadly, I've only played the Gamecube and Wii games, but I wanna play some more of them! (Don't spoil the ending for the Wii game! I've only just gotten to the part where they're headed for the tower!)
I restart the whole battle if I a character dies so I have all my characters at the end of the game. (I admit to just having found the "Battle Save" option a couple nights ago. >_<)
Unfortunately, I haven't played the Wii version yet myself, but if I get the Wii 2 (or Wii U as they are calling it) I'll definitely get it if the new system has backwards compatibility, which it should =3

And zomg yes, I have to restart the entire chapter if I lose a charry. It's like 'nyyooooo, dun diiiieee' *frantically pressing restart* XDD

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next