Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews!

+6
BubuzukeOnna
hildebrant
Defiant
zanekal1
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Empty Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:14 am

You know, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Spiderman, Hulk, the list goes on. I'm probably the only one here into American super heroes and the hot babes from comic books. XD I dunno, we'll see in time.

My favorite super heroine is obviously (if some of you have been paying a speck of attention...):

WONDER WOMAN!

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! 24087DCWonder-Woman-Posters

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! WonderWomanCv1-734505

Before Arika Yumemiya, Mai Tokiha or even Sailor Moon, there was Wonder Woman. The first major super heroine in history! Unlike the boys, Wonder Woman's stories always had a nice blend of action AND character study. There's more going on through the mind of Diana, with a more personal battle going on in her life, being a symbol for men and women alike.

There's been some controversy over her new 2010s costume:

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Wonder_Woman_No__601_by_AlexGarner

^^; I don't see anything wrong with it, the fans can be such dumb asses at times. My only nitpick is the fact that I can't see her beautiful bare legs. <3 As long as the story is good and major liberties aren't taken with her character, then I'm up for it. I will review issue #600 here and on my livejournal tomorrow

So, does anyone like super heroes and super babes? Talk about them here, share images, whatever. Just do it! XD

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Empty Re: Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews!

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am

wonder woman rocks! her movie was so cool, I'm glad you showed it to me!
steve is hilarious and i totally wanna do Artemis...-loves rosario dawson and her voice-

never liked superman or batman, even if he's hot >> they're gay for each other and wouldn't like me.
spidey is cool, i like spidey! -webs someone- :o
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Empty Re: Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Bumping to review the new Superman/Batman Supergirl movie: Apocalypse.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Superm10

The new film from DC Universe may have Superman/Batman in the title, but the real star of the movie is Kara Zor-El. Best known to DC and comic fans alike as Supergirl. Only this film goes over her origin story. Keep in mind that I don't admire the name. Yes, DC slapped the names of their poster boys on the cover to sell copies. This is very standard DC comics logic here to believe Supergirl doesn't draw the crowd. Bullshitt.

Anyway, the story begins with Batman investigating something that landed in Gotham. Out pops a naked girl (...) who has absolutely no idea what's going on. She has trouble adjusting to her surroundings and her powers go haywire. After capturing her, Superman discovers the girl is his cousin from Krypton named Kara Zor-El. Batman being the itchy penis he is, doesn't trust Kara because she has trouble controlling her powers which could spell trouble for the people. She insists she has her powers under control, not allowing momma-Supes and papa-Bats to treat her like a child. Later on Wonder Woman intervenes to teach Kara how to control her abilities properly, so she takes Kara to Themyscira to train with the Amazon women.

Meanwhile, Darkseid (one of the biggest villains in the DC Universe) takes an interest in Kara considering how much stronger she is compared to her Man of Steel cousin. Immediately Darkseid sends a distraction to Themyscira and by the time the heroes realized this, Kara was gone. They travel to Apokolips, a planet ruled by Darkseid. More fighting occurs, the best involving Wonder Woman and Barda against Darkseid's "Furies". A team of super-powered women. Awesome.

Catching up to Darkseid, Batman gives him a very crafty ultimatum to release Kara and surprisingly he does. Kara then tries to start a normal life with Superman, or should I say Clark Kent. Low and behold, Darkseid shows up again in a final battle in Smallville. Superman is easily overpowered by Darkseid, so Kara flies in and saves the day by kicking the living crap out of Darkseid. I mean, she KICKED HIS ASS. Eventually, Kara wins the day by sending Darkseid to a cold space where he will remain frozen forever. At the end, Kara is finally introduced to the world as not only a hero, but now as Supergirl. The girl who didn't want to be a symbol, is now able to control her powers and save the people she loves most. Good for you, Kara!

Final thoughts: SUPERGIRL: Apocalypse feels a bit lackluster, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Wonder Woman got plenty of action sequences, Kara's story was handled pretty well for the most part. My only complaint is not giving Kara more focus. Like when she was kidnapped to Apokolips, I wanted to see her transformation into Darkseid's minion. Instead, we see her kidnapped and the next time we see her, she's already evil and wanting to kill Superman. Lame, Kara deserves more character study than that. Overall it was a good film. Supergirl was never a favorite of mine (she is my ex-gf's favorite DC heroine), yet I've always admired her spirit, power and above all- passion to step out of her cousin's shadow and become an individual savior.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Pdvd_029

Luu Sky Sapphire's rating for Supergirl: Apocalypse:

I love you I love you I love you / I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

MATINEE

Watch it once if you always wondered about Supergirl's origins. It's not a masterpiece epic, but there is plenty of action and cool animation for you to enjoy. Of course, all Supergirl fans should get this without question.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:20 pm

:evil: shame on dc comics for false advertising! i wouldn't of known this was a Supergirl movie if you hadn't of said anything!
-blush- i love supergirl she's more spunky and girlier than wonder woman. no offense, my prince :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:34 pm

((EXACTLY. The summary on the back of the DVD case did mention her, but they practically promoted her as if she were a brand new character. Uh, DC? Supergirl was around before I was freaking born. ^^; ))

*starry eyes* This "Wonder Woman" and "Supergirl" look like strong independent women who can handle their own! Unlike baka Usagi, who's always tripping over rocks.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:24 pm

(( haihai! i like the way Kara is drawn in this movie. she looked sorta flat in the superman animated series. hair and everything. ))
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:(( haihai! i like the way Kara is drawn in this movie. she looked sorta flat in the superman animated series. hair and everything. ))

((That and she looked like a little girl in the animated series. She's still young in this new movie, but her body looks more developed. Behold the smexiness of Kara...

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Karase10

My favorite fanservice scene... ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:24 pm

>< hellooooooooooooooo kara!
they should make supergirl look hot more often! o_o
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:33 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:>< hellooooooooooooooo kara!
they should make supergirl look hot more often! o_o

(( Right? I can honestly say for the first time, that I'd bang the living shitt out of Supergirl.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

Slightly old news:

'Friday Night Lights' Star Adrianne Palicki Lands the Lead in NBC's 'Wonder Woman' Reboot

Prolific TV producer David E. Kelley is known for creating female characters who tend to polarize audiences — most notoriously "post-feminist" poster girl Ally McBeal. Fortunately, for the "Wonder Woman" pilot he's helming for NBC, he's already made one move that has been met with near-unanimous approval: Adrianne Palicki has been cast to play the titular superheroine.

Palicki is probably still best known for her role as Tyra Collette for the first three seasons of NBC/DirecTV's "Friday Night Lights." Here she is opposite Landry (Jesse Plemons) in a memorable moment from the Season 1 episode "Mud Bowl."

But if fans of that show might respond that her co-star Minka Kelly is a closer physical fit, with her long, dark hair, than Palicki (who played Tyra with a blonde bob), it may be because they didn't see Palicki as a brunette in Fox's short-lived "Lone Star." And as ComicsAlliance.com notes, at 5'11" Palicki also has the physical stature necessary to play the athletic descendant of Amazons.

The world hasn't seen a live-action Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter played her in the '70s TV series, but since then, many young actresses' names have been floated for the role. When "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" creator Joss Whedon was writing a feature-film adaptation of the classic comic book, he had Angelina Jolie in mind, while Beyoncé Knowles and Charisma Carpenter also expressed interest in playing her. When Megan Fox distanced herself from Wonder Woman rumors, calling the character "lame," Carter responded in defense of the role that defined her career. (Carter has Tweeted her support for her TV successor.)

When the news was announced last night, many TV critics Tweeted ecstatically: "No hyperbole," wrote Daniel Fienberg of HitFix.com, "Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman may be the greatest news in the history of the universe." "Love, love this casting," agreed Eric Goldman of IGN.com.

Others, however, had reservations. Earlier this month, Jace Lacob published a scathing review of the "Wonder Woman" pilot script at The Daily Beast, detailing such worrisome clichés as "pajama parties" and comments on the protagonist's breast size and dismissing the whole as "both cloying and tragically un-hip." So when Lacob's editor, Daily Beast West Coast Editor Kate Aurthur Tweeted, "Not on my worst enemy would I wish that role!," one assumes she knows exactly what she's talking about. At least producers have time for rewrites.

I'm not familiar with Adrianne Palicki at all. ^^; Maybe I need to watch more modern TV. Consider it a good thing, unknowns and underrated actors/actresses usually nail the role perfectly. Christopher Reeve and Michael Keaton were A-list examples. Matching up to Lynda Carter isn't easy, hope Adrianne is up to the challenge. Wonder Woman is the greatest, don't fack her up. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Oy vey...

So I watched the ultra lame "Super Hero Squad Show" show this morning. Season 2 Episode 11 to be exact because FINALLY, She-Hulk makes her debut! <3 Jennifer's appearance surpassed all expectations, but unfortunately the show is still as cheesy as ever. The show tries too hard to be funny, I'm sure the newer generation doesn't fall for this bad writing. Right? o_o;

To those who don't know, the Super Hero Squad Show is based on Marvel superhero and villain chibis from the old toy line up:

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Marvel10

To my amazement, Shulkie was handled well in this episode. She was the most serious, is often seen training her body while the guys bicker like...girls, and her seductive personality is kept in tact! Bringing some sex appeal to a show for children. I'm not going to review She-Hulk's debut episode for the sole reason that the show itself sucks. Instead, I will post every solo screen-shot of Shulkie from the episode and comment on each:

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul10

Toss that hair back you cute little emerald seductress you.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul11

Ready to kick some ass, sea bass.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul12

Pardon the heavy load, if you can call it that.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul13

My bewbs stand out, don't they?

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul14

So who do I have to fuckk to get off this boat?

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul15

SUCK MY COCKK, HERCULES!

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul16

Fist full of Shulkie <3

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul17
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul18

Why is it that I'm the only one who trains in the Marvel Multiverse?

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul19
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul20
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul21
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul22
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul23
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul24

Tampons.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul25
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul26

Go down on you, Luu? Why of course~

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul27
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul28
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul29
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul30

SRSLY?

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul32

I don't hate you cuz you're fat. You're fat because I hate you. <3

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul33
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul34

I'm confuzzled.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul35
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul36

She-Hulk making short work of Thanos (I am not kidding). Smartest decision Marvel ever made. I knew they would read my enraged fan mail. <3

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Shehul37

1,833,865. 1,833,86....6. 1, 833, 8....uh...uh....DO OVER!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:59 pm

that was just too awesome luu she hulk deserves much more face time in the marvel universe glad they may have figured that out
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

zanekal1 wrote:that was just too awesome luu she hulk deserves much more face time in the marvel universe glad they may have figured that out

Thanks, Zaney-kins! I'm going to thank the new Marvel vs. Capcom game for giving Shulkie a tad more publicity. Ever since she became a playable character, I'm seeing more stuff of hers lately. Including artwork on deviantART. Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri May 13, 2011 8:00 am

Well, I like Batman especially Frank Millers Batman: Year One...thats just master-piece and must have for any comic (or any drawn story) fan (of course I have it! :D).

No super-ultra badguys, no galaxy saving gadgets, no men in red underwear. Just young Batsie almost barehanded kicking street criminals, mafia and when they come in his way even cops. I just love DARK Batman.
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Year-one-page-3

My favorite from the "brighter" DC Universe is 100% RAVEN...she is a minor character, but I still like her a lot.
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Raven
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 11:38 pm

I wish I could like Raven a bit more, she's just missing that certain something. I lean towards Wonder Woman and Power Girl the most and they're hard acts to follow for me. XD DC universe-wise anyway.

Completely agree onBatman: Year One, instant classic right there. lie cake
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I wish I could like Raven a bit more, she's just missing that certain something. I lean towards Wonder Woman and Power Girl the most and they're hard acts to follow for me. XD DC universe-wise anyway.

Well, Raven and all Titans stuff in the past three years was kinda hard to follow since DC makes so many crossover stories, but it was kinda...the story could be better.
I like Wonder Woman but I don´t know her background so well as Batman´s or Superman´s so I sometimes had trouble catching up, but she was my fav. char. in DC cartoons.

Frank Miller´s Batman is just.... :cyclops: :shock: awesome :)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun May 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Defiant wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I wish I could like Raven a bit more, she's just missing that certain something. I lean towards Wonder Woman and Power Girl the most and they're hard acts to follow for me. XD DC universe-wise anyway.

Well, Raven and all Titans stuff in the past three years was kinda hard to follow since DC makes so many crossover stories, but it was kinda...the story could be better.
I like Wonder Woman but I don´t know her background so well as Batman´s or Superman´s so I sometimes had trouble catching up, but she was my fav. char. in DC cartoons.

Frank Miller´s Batman is just.... :cyclops: :shock: awesome :)

Even the Batman in All Star Batman and Robin where he kidnaps Nagi Grayson just after his parents were killed, forces him to eat animals in the bat cave, and generally acts like a crazy idiot. Of Course this is also the book where we get to see Wonder Woman shove some guy aside and say "Out of my way sperm Bank"
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:27 pm

Don´t know if you know but DC comics is making a "half-restart" of its universe. The current stories should end and most of the comics will reboot to some point at time (f.e. Grayson would be Nightwing again, not Batman Wink )...of course it comes with new costumes ...
Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! SuicideSquad_cover_02
That is new Harley Quinn :)

And of course if you missed this...game

Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:55 pm

I was told Wonder Woman would reboot back to #1 again. ^^; Reboots. Lower tier series like Power Girl will definitely be canceled...truly sadpanda. ;_; Deny me of my monthly Karen Starr lovage, DC? The fuck's wrong with you?! makoto
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire's Quickie review of Power Girl Issue 26:

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Pgl_cv10
Story by: Matthew Sturges
Art and cover: Sami Basri

A Power Girl convention?! WHERE!? So I can literally die from sheer joy!!!

This is a very funny issue where Power Girl (after dealing with a long story arc and brief racism within the United States), attends a convention centered around her. Most of her fans are females of all ages (only one male fan?! Really? REALLY?! Cuz that guy surely wasn't me, I've done my sit ups!), each expressing their awkward love and respect for the busty legend. Of course, what would a silly concept like this be without a villain lurking around?

Enter Rana, who simply wants Power Girl's abilities to become a superheroine and save her world from invaders. Power Girl turns this around on Rana, saying only villains make such demands Making Rana no better than the invaders. Go figure! But the battle (if you can call it that, Karen has been through worse than an uptight fan who wants her powers) is not the highlight of the issue, it's the fans. Yes, THE FANS. With the entire convention hall taken into outer space, the fans dressed in their Power Girl cosplay hatch a plan to save their beloved hero. Listening to what she said earlier about "you don't need powers to be powerful!", they rescue PG and distract Rana long enough for PG to give her off-screen K.O. punch. There's a cute ending 2 weeks into the future, where the fans finally have their powers wear off (don't ask).....or did they?

I'm not sure if this is the final issue before DC's reboot, but it was rather enjoyable. It's the equivalent of a filler in anime, it's just fun fanservice and humor. No problem with it on my end, I only wish Amanda Conner handled the art. :) Her art and cheesy Power Girl stories go together like Spam and Tang. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Blog_c10

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Catwom10

Oh Anne Hathaway, loved you in The Princess Diaries films and you had the greatest set of tits in Havoc. Catwoman...you are not. Yet.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! 1992-m10

Tough acts cannot be taken for granted; nor followed. Life's a bitch and so am I. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire Quick Reviews: Supergirl 2011 #1

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Superg10

So DC comics and their revamping continues with the 3rd greatest superheroine in the DC universe (imo), Supergirl! While reboots can be quite annoying, at least this one will attract new readers who aren't familiar with Kal-El's attractive young cousin. Knowing less of what's going on than the reader does, Supergirl crash lands on Earth only to be greeted warmly in the harshest way possible. After a barrage of scenes with Kara kicking ass (in a sleek version of her costume) and speaking in her native Kryptonian tongue, The Man of Steel arrives at the end to give her a proper greeting. Standard Supergirl entrance, but it works.

Supergirl 2011 #1 is a showcases a lot promise with it's art-style. A lot of fans I know complained that it was mostly forcused on action, but I saw no problem with this as I'm used to Kara's first appearance being action based. After all, she's a lost and confused girl, who wouldn't be tearing ass if the locals are being hostile? ;p I'll be sure to pick up every single issue and hopefully get a larger than life story out of it.

Comic Book DC - Marvel Heroes Discussion/Reviews! Crop-s10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Anyone reading something from DC´s restarted 52?
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Defiant wrote:Anyone reading something from DC´s restarted 52?

Aside from Supergirl and Wonder Woman? Not really. XD I've been reading manga lately, I probably have a shit load of new issues waiting for me at the shop.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Defiant wrote:Anyone reading something from DC´s restarted 52?

Aside from Supergirl and Wonder Woman? Not really. XD I've been reading manga lately, I probably have a shit load of new issues waiting for me at the shop.

Lol, you are lucky that you just can walk into shop and buy original...I be a pirate(well, one guy passes me a download links for scans) cuz there is like one or two bookstores in Prague where sometimes you can find older Batman/Superman issues, of course they have plenty of comic novels like Batman: Year One but not the regular outgoing stuff.

I liked most of the stories and characters except Red Hood and the Outlaws...to put ex-Green Arrow sidekick who was addicted to heroin together with half-psycho Jason Todd is really not a good idea + what pissed me most they basicaly destroyed Starfire´s character...I mean she doesn´t even remember Titans although she was one of the most loyal, warmhearted and never to betray kinda of Titan. Now she is just...
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next