Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

+30
Magus Phantalus
GoldenSun13
Kuga Natsuki
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Veronica-Searrs
planetwarrior
Yuri-hime
depression76
SpiralDasher
Kyubey Mittens
Defiant
pokemoneg
Vampirestein
Loki Silvertongue
Kino karutta-chan
Amaya
GhibliFreek
TeaLover
she-ga-roo
Konaxookami
PrincessMai94
madarao
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
emochick
Luu Sky Sapphire
LilPrincessAshley
34 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 pm

bump

Luu Sky Sapphire quickly reviews: Street Fighter X Tekken for the Xbox 360

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 66510

While I've greatly enjoyed this game with friends and cocky online players for the past few weeks, there isn't much to say about the crossover fight in the long run. It's a more fluid, faster and expansive version of Street Fighter IV with Tekken characters thrown into the mix. To get my fanboyism out of the way, having Chun Li and Nina Williams as a team is a life long dream of mine and now it's canon as all Hell. Even Juri Han and Asuka made it into this game, frickin' sweet! The roster is very impressive, aiming to assemble the best-ofs from each universe. More on the way in DLC content.

Anyone who played Street Fighter titles in the past will have zero trouble playing this game. There are new tricks like the gem system (equipping your fighter with abilities) and tag team special moves. And for the first time since the Dreamcast version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 , you can have two on two fights at the same time! With all the fighters on screen simultaneously. I LOVE THIS MODE (code named "Scramble" ) because you can play with your friend against the computer or against other players (offline or online). The only fun sucker is the fact both you and your partner SHARE A LIFE BAR. STUPID CAPCOM.

Nevertheless, Street Fighter X Tekken feels more like Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Mode Version 2.0 featuring Tekken than a whole new crossover experience. Still, don't let that stop you from playing it if you're a fighting game fan or Street Fighter/Tekken diehard.

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 03052610

Luu Sky Sapphire rates Street Fighter X Tekken: N/A

makoto

Same old shit, only better.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:12 am

IN JUST A FEW WEEKS: DEAD OR ALIVE 5!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Dead-o10

Best upcoming games:

DOA 5
Halo 4
Resident Evil 6 <---- GAME OF THE YEAR! 2012
Assassin's Creed III
Aliens: Colonial Marines
<----- GAME OF THE YEAR! 2013

Anything else on the market is trash in comparison. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Resident Evil 6 <---- GAME OF THE YEAR! 2012

One of the rare times I'm wrong about anything. I strongly dislike this game. Let's get something out of the way first:

My favorite Resident Evil game is Resident Evil 4,
it had a very creepy atmosphere with great survival
horror gameplay. Resident Evil 5 was where it got
ridiculous, it's in full sunlight, you have a huge
arsenal of powerful? weaponry, but the worse part
was the fact that the zombies were part of a militia
and can shoot guns!
It's not a scary element and feels
more like Gears of War or something!

Umm...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Reside10

Umm...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Chaing10

Umm...

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Re4510

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Nana-o10 Fuck your mother.

Resident Evil 6 doesn't necessarily pick up where Resident Evil 5 left off. It's like a whole new plot started, which I knew would happen with Capcom's greedy pockets. RE5 ended perfectly with Albert Wesker's demise. Chris even referenced Albert as "one of Umbrella's leftovers". Once him and Sheva saved the world (and not the President's daughter), years of pain and agony were over. At that point, a reboot was needed to introduce newer generations to what made the series great in the first place.

Nope.

Resident Evil 6 is a Michael Bay film. I understand that Capcom wanted to appeal to a wider audience with RE6's more Call of Duty gameplay, but it didn't cross their minds that if people wanted to play Call of Duty, they'd play Call of Duty. Or Gears, a better alternative in my book. Maybe the jokes on me as I've completed all four campaigns for RE6 recently, just to prove I can pull through with a shitty game. The truth remains: the camera is shaky, it's too dark to see anything, the story is weak, the constant explosions are dull...you know, when you got an explosion scene in the original RE games, it was rare and when it happened, it was like "WOW!" You're overfeeding the fish, Capcom.

I am officially done with Resident Evil games, Capcom will only move forward with their content. Nothing will capture the sheer brilliance of the earlier games from the first RE to Resident Evil Code Veronica. The only recent RE game I really enjoyed was Resident Evil 5. The stakes were high, Chris and Jill was back (O.G.s nigga), Wesker was the main villain, the gameplay/modes from RE4 were back and improved. And yes, I do consider Resident Evil 4 strongly inferior to Resident Evil 5. Saving Ashley from a small cult group that Wesker was going to wipe out anyway was pointless, it introduced everything gamers complained about RE6 from the infected militia to the meaningless action. RE5 gets a free pass for being the end of a long saga since the first game.

*pops my copy of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis into the Sega Dreamcast*

You were once great. Rest peacefully, my friend.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:47 am

bump

Luu Sky Sapphire reviews Aliens Colonial Marines for the Xbox 360/PS3/PC

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 18411-10

---

There's nothing in the world more disappointing than a game that had so much hype surrounding it. To IGN, Gamespot and other websites, Gearbox and SEGA promoted A:CM as not only a breakthrough in FPS (First Person Shooters), but also a worthy sequel to the 1986 James Cameron film, Aliens. Supposedly, the game has been in development for so many years, dating back to the Playstation 2 era where the story of Colonial Marines development began. The original PS2 idea was scrapped for whatever reason and it took nearly a decade to revive it. The game fell into the hands of Gearbox Software, who had amazing hits like the Borderlands series.

So why exactly was this game a disappointment? From the "haters" point of view, the game was disappointing for having unfinished low resolution graphics, tedious gameplay, dumb A.I....basically like every FPS you've ever played in the past. Right? Well, I can't disagree with some of these complaints, but let me ask you this...why would you think a game like A:CM would become the next big thing? Bigger than Call of Duty even? In every interview with Gearbox software programmers, I constantly hear the same following:

"This is for fans of the Aliens franchise."

"Fans of the Aliens franchise will love this game"

"The fans weren't satisfied with Alien 3, so this game will make Alien 3 a better movie."

"I loved the original James Cameron film and we're set to recreate that vision here for fans of the movie."

See a pattern here? It's not a subliminal message or anything, people. Gearbox intended this game to be for the hardcore Aliens fans, who MAY appreciate it. That's why every major review from IGN and everywhere else have it all wrong. While A:CM does contain problems, it's clearly for *us* fans of the movies and not the mainstream COD players. I've never seen a decent game trashed so badly as A:CM, the hope mainstream crowds (who've never seen the movies) had is almost laughable. The following is a list of negatives the game was given over the course of three days by other reviewers.

First, the game isn't up to date in the graphics department. Duh? The developers clearly wanted to showcase something more grand like in the demo version of the game. But like Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, past-gen graphics were utilized. I don't why and I really don't care. Graphics are the least of my concern in any game, as long as the game plays fine. Now does it? According to most players, the game plays fine but relies too much on repetitive corridor battles. What were they expecting? This is how the movie was, which brings me to my next point...the enemies. For a majority of the game, you're taking on various types of Xenomorph. The "Soldier" and the warrior Xenomorph aliens that attack in hordes from Aliens and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. The "Lurker" (from Alien and Paul Anderson's Alien vs. Predator) is a crafty Xenomorph that uses stealth to it's advantage. There are new types of Aliens such as the "Spitter", the "Boiler" who explodes on contact and the rhino charging "Crusher". It's nice to see variety in the game, but people complain the aliens are easy to kill. It's true that a majority of them (The Soldier especially) attack you head on, leaving them exposed to your firepower like sitting ducks. As much as I love the Xenomorph, I hate to break your little hearts, but the Xenomorph ARE weak. Just watch Aliens again and tell me the result of Ripley firing her pulse rifle for the first time. It went down fast with only a light spray of bullets. Gearbox said they were going to deliver on authenticity and well...there you go. :)

Here are the true negatives of Aliens: Colonial Marines. For starters, the campaign is fine, but I must agree with the majority that fighting human soldiers (aka the Weyland-Yutani mercenaries) is dull. It would of been cool to fight them in one or two sections, but several? Gearbox should of focused on combat with Xenomorph only. Second, the graphical issues many have complained about don't bother me. In fact, I've yet to encounter any graphic bugs in the game. Sure the screen gets jittery during a cutscene, though it doesn't distract the overall experience. Remember, most gamers LOOK for any graphical flaw in any game. Unless it's 100% obvious enough to ruin the experience, then shut up and play. While the campaign is great, the online multiplayer...is not. In the modes where a select group of 5 (?) are chosen to fight another group of 5 as Marines then Aliens (or vice versa). Not only is there lag even with my ping at it's greenest, but the whole Marines vs. Aliens deathmatch is horribly unbalanced. If the marines huddle in a corner to defend an area, you're screwed. Playing as the aliens seems like the opposing team's way of catching up on score. It's not really fair, even with the leveling system for your Xenomorph. It wasn't the best experience. Despite many wins, I felt like I had to force myself each time and that's a horrible feeling online. Team deathmatch gameplay should be slower pace with more strategy going on like in Gears of War 3.

So what was GOOD about Aliens: Colonial Marines? How about the fact that it exists! Aliens Colonial Marines shows it's true power with the campaign mode. Granted, the story is like a fanfiction compared to James Cameron's film. An Aliens entry without Ripley always loses it's heart. Regardless, there is plenty to enjoy with the cast. Though Winter, (the marine YOU take control as) is a nice guy, he is no Ripley. He's like a bystander that doesn't really do anything. A lot of focus is centered on your comrades like big tough O'Neal, the sassy Bella, the hard nosed Cruz and the sarcastic (but hot as Hell) Lieutenant (and pilot) Reid. The game has a good band of brothers (and sisters), but I feel like Reid should of been the main character. Winter is so boring compared to his females comrades, it's hilarious. Reid is even told to stay behind at one point, preventing her from development further as a snide, by the book, tough woman. Missed opportunity there...still, the cast is decent enough.

The controls are standard, firing/aiming/yadda yadda is perfectly responsive. Weapon customization is a really cool feature as I've never seen a pulse rifle get "sup'ed" up before with flame rounds and laser sighting. Using trademark Aliens gadget and machines like the sensor units/turrets and the Loader are really cool! You don't get to use them enough sadly, but the satisfaction you get upon using them is off the page. Aliens Colonial Marines really delivers on the fanservice aspect of the movie it's based on. There are little Easter eggs everywhere (Hudson...SAY IT ISN'T SO, MAAAAAN!), little tributes to the previous films, the dynamic lighting of the corridors are second to none and all the trademark sounds from the movie are here. Hearing those pulse rifles and Smart Guns roar feels so empowering, I love it! Most of the negative reviews also agree that the game LOOKS and SOUNDS like the Aliens film. Yet, it doesn't "FEEL" like an Aliens film. Hoo hum...

Fighting in tight corridors with Xenomorphs. Check.
Xenomorphs die easily if you're a good enough marksman. Check.
All key events happen by the biggest coincidences in the universe. Check.
Musical cues (that are based on James Horner and Elliot Goldenthal's work) that pop up during action/dark set pieces. Check.
Weyland-Yutani is up to their ol' tricks again. Check.
Derelict space craft makes an appearance with implied Prometheus joke. Check.

I could go on and on and on. Pardon my French, but you're all full of shit. The feeling, the look, the sound of the 1986 film are all present in this game. What happened was, you had drifted right through the fanservice it humbly offered, and it's really just pure stupidity that you'd expect something along the lines of Call of Duty meets Dead Space.

In the end, you can't please everyone. Aliens: Colonial Marines wasn't going to receive awards for game of the year. What the game was is a return to an old friend we haven't seen in a long time. Only in different packaging. A:CM is a fun FPS and I don't hesitate to use the word "fun" when I describe it. Syd Mead and H.R. Giger's fantastic work is recreated nicely in-game, enough to immerse yourself into the Aliens universe.

Bottom line: Aliens: Colonial Marines is a generic FPS like all the others. However, since it's the only generic FPS with Xenomorphs and a tie-in with the best entry in the movie series, it belongs in my collection. We're in the age where we demand so much from video games, movies and anime. The slightest miscalculation of any beloved franchise could spell failure and that's not fair. I'm convinced that gaming will never evolve, we've seen it all and it's difficult to impress the general audience. No, the biggest cancer in the gaming community right now? Reading/listening to a negative review by a popular website then judging the game before you've tried it out yourself. Baa baa, must herd sheep!

Luu Sky Sapphire rates Aliens: Colonial Marines: Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou / Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou Gakuenchou

7/10 KRUGERS.

+ Brilliant fanservice
+ Interesting characters (Reid-sama!)
+ Atmosphere of the films
+ The Boiler section (Creepy as Hell!)
+ Return of Hicks!
+ CO-OP is fun!
+ Using trademark Aliens universe technology (sentrys, power loader, etc.) is fun...
- ...wish there were more.
- Terrible and unbalanced online multiplayer
- Fighting Weyland-Yutani mercenaries is boring
- Winter as protagonist
- Terrible controls as Xenomorph

Final word: I have mixed feelings about the ending to the campaign. It's so vague that it either sets itself up for Alien Resurrection with the downfall of Weyland-Yutani or a sequel. I prefer the former as A:CM doesn't need a sequel at all. Besides, I doubt it'll get one after this butt-hurt reception by foolish people who expected Modern Warfare 3. LOL! rei hino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 pm

bump

*ahem*

WHY WOULD NINTENDO CENSOR A FIRE EMBLEM DLC!??! DON'T YOU WANT SEXY WOMEN TO PROMOTE YOUR GAME AND CONSOLE!?

Oh that's right. Nintendo is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMILY console. facepalm

Just imagine Bayonetta 2 without it's trademark sexuality and quirkiness. It might as well be a title for the Leap Frog.

*waves Microsoft banner high* In Xbox, we trust.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

*ahem*

WHY WOULD NINTENDO CENSOR A FIRE EMBLEM DLC!??! DON'T YOU WANT SEXY WOMEN TO PROMOTE YOUR GAME AND CONSOLE!?

Oh that's right. Nintendo is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMILY console. facepalm

Just imagine Bayonetta 2 without it's trademark sexuality and quirkiness. It might as well be a title for the Leap Frog.

*waves Microsoft banner high* In Xbox, we trust.

facepalm

fack Nintendo, takin away my sexy butt.

You can't even SEE IT ANYWAY D:

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Sariya2

Ah well, at least I still get my cordelia fix...<3

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Tiamo2

IF ITS NOT FOR THIS GAME AND POKEMON,
I WOULDA CHANGE CONSOLE SINCE YEARS AGO ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm

depression76 wrote:You can't even SEE IT ANYWAY D:

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Sariya2

Ah well, at least I still get my cordelia fix...<3

Video Gaming Discussion and Reviews Thread - Page 6 Tiamo2

IF ITS NOT FOR THIS GAME AND POKEMON,
I WOULDA CHANGE CONSOLE SINCE YEARS AGO ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

SEE! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABUTT! Nintendo seems to think parents (parents like YOURS) will pick up a copy of Fire Emblem and somehow run into this lovely display of beauty.

Korra sad You sold out, Nintendo. Yet you can allow Samus to wear her blue cat burglar suit with her obvious butt crack showing?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Ugh stupid nintendo.

And this game is rated T. I'm sure TEENS of all people, have seen women's butts, either their own or their gf's...

my lady fumi, what were they thinking =__=
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 08, 2013 8:23 pm

depression76 wrote:Ugh stupid nintendo.

And this game is rated T. I'm sure TEENS of all people, have seen women's butts, either their own or their gf's...

my lady fumi, what were they thinking =__=

:'3 T for Teen games always have sexual imagery! Just look at all the Final Fantasy games! Wrestling games! Even TOMB RAIDER! COME ON! Shiho Huit Shiho Huit Shiho Huit Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sun May 12, 2013 11:00 am

I've been doing a sort of dare set by my friend while playing Wind Waker again recently. I was not allowed to collect any extra hearts or any of the optional upgrades and other random things she decided to do like that.
I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN Facking HELL
Also if I died I had to re-start from the beginning
Somehow I didn't die once but I CAME SO BLOODY CLOSE DURING THE FINAL BATTLES I MAY JUST STRANGLE HOLLY WITH THE GAMECUBE CONTROLLER WHEN I NEXT SEE HER

No but Wind Waker is still one of my all time favourite Zelda games. It has the looks of a fun and cuddly game, and while most of the battles are pretty simple, the puzzles and storyline within are so in depth it is ridiculous. It's rare that a game can grab me so much and make me want to cry along with it because fack that ending
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Looking at Freek's signature makes me wish a Rizzoli & Isles video game existed...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:I've been doing a sort of dare set by my friend while playing Wind Waker again recently. I was not allowed to collect any extra hearts or any of the optional upgrades and other random things she decided to do like that.
I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN Facking HELL
Also if I died I had to re-start from the beginning

I'm currently doing a run through of Twilight Princess with the no extra hearts rule...think I might incorporate the restart if I die thing too :3 I haven't had much trouble with it so far, but I probably just jinxed myself by saying that XD

fack that ending
Thanks for reminding me ;___;

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Wed May 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Looking at Freek's signature makes me wish a Rizzoli & Isles video game existed...
I..................
IdidntknowhowmuchIwantedthisuntilnow

IlliterateKoi wrote:
I'm currently doing a run through of Twilight Princess with the no extra hearts rule...think I might incorporate the restart if I die thing too :3 I haven't had much trouble with it so far, but I probably just jinxed myself by saying that XD

fack that ending
Thanks for reminding me ;___;

To be honest I find Twilight Princess easier? Like, overall it's a lot more focused on the typical "smack everything with every weapon you own and pray" whereas I think Wind Waker is a lot more...logic based I guess? I mean I spend most of my time with every playthrough trying to find the Facking triforce shards what moron split them into 8 terrible idea would not reccomend

alsotheendingisjustwaytootraumaticforakidsgame
really
why
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Not a Zelda fan but I found Twilight Princess vastly easier than Wind Waker. Wind Waker is kind of hard. Maybe if I played it in 2013, it may not seem as hard. Doubt I'll get around to it. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 pm

What kind of games do you love?
RPG, fighting, racing (a-la-mariokart), dancing (DDR yeah!!)

What are your favorite series?
Final Fantasy

Got an absolute favorite game of ALL time?
Final Fantasy VIII (since it's the first I finished Razz )
Valkyrie Profile Silmeria (the only game I've gotten the Limited Japanese Edition)

What are you currently playing?
Just finished Final Fantasy XIII-2
Not sure which one I should play next: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed...

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Fri May 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not a Zelda fan but I found Twilight Princess vastly easier than Wind Waker. Wind Waker is kind of hard. Maybe if I played it in 2013, it may not seem as hard. Doubt I'll get around to it. XD

Wind Waker can be stupidly hard at times yeah =_______________________=;;;
butstillitsoneofmyfavourites-cries-
I'm just excited for the HD remake on WiiU 。◕‿◕。
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:25 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:
Wind Waker can be stupidly hard at times yeah =_______________________=;;;
butstillitsoneofmyfavourites-cries-
I'm just excited for the HD remake on WiiU 。◕‿◕。

Nice! That remake should be awesome for Nintendo fans. You know, the next Final Fantasy 13 game is going to have a similar theme to Wind Waker. You interested in that or is that just something for Kat. Wink lol
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Sat May 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Nice! That remake should be awesome for Nintendo fans. You know, the next Final Fantasy 13 game is going to have a similar theme to Wind Waker. You interested in that or is that just something for Kat. Wink lol

I HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT ABTOU TLIGHTNIGN RETURSN FOR FUCKIGN AGES I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHIT I SWEARTOGOD IF THE FARRONS DONT GET A HAPPY ENDING IM GOING TO MURDER PEOPEL WITH LEGO

and its not really a Wind Waker theme ffrom what I can gather? I mean to be honest it has elements of Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess combined looking at it...
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 11:30 pm

We could only wish for a happy ending. Final Fantasy XIII-2 left me feeling dry and empty. Maybe the third game can end on a bittersweet/happily ever after note. Something to satisfy the cynical crowd and the crowd who just wants to see the Farrons and their friends happy for once. O_o;

Reveal at the end that the entire series took place inside a snow globe.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun May 19, 2013 1:02 am

I decided to replay Black & White (NOT the Pokemon game). Although being a fan ever since it came out over 10 years ago, I almost forgot how epic it is Mikoto Minagi
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:

I HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT ABTOU TLIGHTNIGN RETURSN FOR FUCKIGN AGES I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS SHIT I SWEARTOGOD IF THE FARRONS DONT GET A HAPPY ENDING IM GOING TO MURDER PEOPEL WITH LEGO

That makes two of us. >:3
And I'll use Otter pops as daggers...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 20, 2013 12:39 am

Uhhh....

*imagines Lego Final Fantasy XIII*

kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

Now that's something I'd buy in a heart beat.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 20, 2013 7:21 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Now that's something I'd buy in a heart beat.

AS LONG...as Vanille and Serah are mute. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Tue May 21, 2013 7:05 am

I have been furiously trying to get my Saints Row 2 disc working u___u
last year when my dad was re-arranging the original 360, he put it upright. However microsoft failed to inform us as they did so many others, that doing so meant the xbox had a lovely habit of creating a "perfect circle" scratch on it....which has made it all but unplayable. The toothpaste method sort of worked...but I have no voices and textures are glitching everywhere...

bUT ANYWAY I love Saints Row 2....
seriously the amount of freedom and just the sheer insanity of some of the shit on there has easily made it one of my favourite games.

I also started playing GTA San Andreas again the other day, that is another Facking fantastic game a+
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next