Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Empty Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black

Post by firesphere306 Wed May 14, 2014 8:32 pm

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Oitnb_zpsaaa4854f

This is the thread dedicated to the Netflix show (Orange is the New Black). The show has created a following and is quite a topic of discussion around the water coolers in the office.  Everyone wanted to know what this new show was about.

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Orange-is-the-new-black-doccia_zpsf9d77270

The show is simple. (Description taken from wiki)  The series revolves around Piper Chapman, a bisexual woman living in New York City who is sentenced to 15 months in a women's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend, Alex Vause, who is an international drug smuggler. The offense occurred ten years prior to the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet, law-abiding life among New York's upper middle class. While in prison, Piper is reunited with Alex, and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates.

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Alex-Piper-orange-is-the-new-black-35506832-1272-711_zps285b1850

The first season aired June 2013 and is about to start it's second season. It was also just confirmed that it will be back for a third in 2015. Be prepared for that one.

Anyway, this post is for anyone that has seen the show or is interested in watching it. You can post anything in here but be warned, there could be spoilers for people who don't like them.

The next thing I'm about to say is, this show is FULL of YURI! So enjoy your new post and I look forward to talking to everyone about this amazing and hilarious show.

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Tumblr_mq0ldyc7lY1rso5hoo2_250
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Empty Re: Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 15, 2014 7:26 pm

I like Orange is the New Black so far. There are different storylines following each character or pair of characters. The whole female prison concept had potential and it shows with Piper and Alex's scenes. Taylor Schilling and Laura Prepon are just so charismatic. Can't wait to watch season one in proper order before heading into the highly anticipated season 2.

---
devious  Now for some really sexy Alex videos:

Please watch in HD! A serious Alex Vause tribute vid - beautiful, funny and whip smart. What more do you need?

Piper Chapman / Alex Vause / Pipex / Vauseman / Orange is the New Black / OITNB / Taylor Schilling / Laura Prepon

Alex Vause | Piper Chapman | Vauseman | Pipex
Orange Is the New Black on Netflix
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black Empty Re: Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black

Post by firesphere306 Fri May 16, 2014 11:16 am

Orange is the New Black is a great show. Just from the first season alone you get to know a lot about each characters story. The ones that stand out the most is Alex, Piper and Red. Alex and Piper have so much chemistry and I hope we get to see more of them  in the upcoming season if not the third. I heard she is going to be in the third a lot more than the second season. So I will keep watching this show for sure.

Here is a painting I did awhile ago of Piper and Alex.
Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black 1469921_10152137573035229_1942169565_n_zps94b4e0d8

Also, I felt the need to post this picture.
Welcome to Litchfield-Orange is the New Black 10264851_236821746514602_1529695116539800853_n_zps96c135c0

Here is the trailer for the first season and second season.

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 pm

JUNE 12TH!

Season 3 of Orange is the New Black well return to Netflix. To celebrate, I'm posting a few videos for us to get ready for the premiere!

And before it debuts, a 4th season was confirmed!!!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down