Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"...

+3
iRenji0713
ookamidesu
BMeph
7 posters

Go down

They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"... Empty They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"...

Post by BMeph Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 pm

Greetings!

Sorry I didn't pick a name more Mai-HiME-centric, but there you go; maybe this way, I may remember to show up now and then.

I'm usually just a quiet lurker, cheerfully reading and enjoying stuff. That's kind of boring, though, and doesn't make anyone giggle, which is kind of sad, since I like to make folks giggle from more than just seeing how I dress.

I've been a long-time anime watcher, but kind of dropped out of it for a decade or so. Now, I'm back, and it's a wild ride, since I now have a ginormous number of anime to catch up with! I've gone through Mai-HiME (of course), among others, and am making my way through Otome.

I'm kind of disappointed with the whole Mai-HiME/Otome series, though, since I have no way to compete with Yukino for Haruka's affections. So, I just watch, read, plot, scheme, and occasionally, write a fanfic or two. Oh, hey, speaking of Armitage, I think Armitage was the last anime I saw, before I signed up to go play with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children (or as I like to joke, "The 'Pew,' The Crowd...the Latrines!")

So, let's see, like to read, kind-of like to write, like to watch anime, really like Mai-HiME, reallly-really luuuuuuuuurve Suzushiro...yep, that about covers the important stuff!

Hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku.
Ja ne...
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"... Empty Re: They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"...

Post by ookamidesu Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, BMeph~! Have fun during your stay here. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask a column.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"... Empty Re: They Call me "Black Mephistopheles"...

Post by iRenji0713 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Hello Meph-san~<3
Welcome to the Mai-Multiverse~
I hope you have a good time~! :3
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 pm

A fan of Haruka Suzushiro, eh? You're gonna make a certain Column very happy. ;p

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse! Enjoy your stay with us! If you need anything, want to make suggestions or whatever, visit our rules section or contact any of the moderators.

HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:50 am

@ookamidesu: Thank you, I'll do that...just as soon as I get a question.

@Ren: Thank you, I hope so, too. It seems to be a nice series to 'fic about.

@Luu: Really, Where?

Everyone, thank you for the warm welcome, I hope to have an enjoyable stay, soaking up the delightful atmosphere.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my ZHiME feed, and watch Haruka levitate those amazing breasts, using sheer GUTS! LOL
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:23 am

The first thing that your name reminds me of is Ao no Exorcist >83

Anyway welcome to MM! Our resident cookie giver would be here soon, so make sure to keep your hands open haha. Hope you enjoy it here xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:07 am

Hey there. :D Can I call you Kuroi?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

@Nagi: "Kuroi"? Sure, that's just as good as "Mefi-kun," I guess. Wink
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:42 pm

BMeph wrote:@Nagi: "Kuroi"? Sure, that's just as good as "Mefi-kun," I guess. Wink

Kuroi it is! :)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 pm

BMeph wrote:@Luu: Really, Where?

I think he meant me. MidnightPersona a.k.a. The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore of Mai-Multiverse also known as Raven Armitage. I'm a Column, the resident Haruka and Yukino expert, and I analyze the shit out of the characters. I'm also know as the REAL Haruka because I'm similar to her in too many ways to discuss, but I like girls and have A-cups so don't get any ideas. :p Plus, I have other things on my mind. ^^;

So, yes. Welcome to MM and such. Nice to see another Haruka fan. But nope, no one can pull her away from her love of Yukino~ Once Haruka has her mind set, it's set. No changing it. xD

Even if Luu is making me write an Armitage/Zhang, curse you.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Yes I did mean you, Raven. ;p Who else?

You have no choice, little one. Ever since you defeated Dye-erm-Zhang on the Playstation 2 game, it has become your destiny. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yes I did mean you, Raven. ;p Who else?

You have no choice, little one. Ever since you defeated Dye-erm-Zhang on the Playstation 2 game, it has become your destiny. Shizuru Fujino

I dunno, mayhaps Dye, Kino, or Krystal have a secret love for HaruKino and you were pointing them out?

Not that my avatar, signature, or rank give away my HaruKino love at all, or my Team Haruka colors, or--

^^;

You're going to get me killed. xD But yes, Armitage and Zhang's interaction in that game were funny, but I doubt I could beat the real life counterpart or that I would have the heart to do so.

DAMN IT, YUI! I will never see my favorite Hetalia character/Wallet the same <.<;
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:DAMN IT, YUI! I will never see my favorite Hetalia character/Wallet the same <.<;[/color]

Good, Ritsu. :3 That wallet perfectly represents that certain person. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:DAMN IT, YUI! I will never see my favorite Hetalia character/Wallet the same <.<;

Good, Ritsu. :3 That wallet perfectly represents that certain person. Shizuru Fujino

>:F It wasn't on purpose! Y U GOTTA POINT THINGS OUT LIKE YOU DO, YUI!?! God, maybe I like Da Nile!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down