Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BACK IN BLACK MORTALS!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

BACK IN BLACK MORTALS!!!!! Empty BACK IN BLACK MORTALS!!!!!

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue May 19, 2015 6:51 am

Guess who's back mortals that's right the grea,t the only, the damn sexy Magus Phantalus! I've returned to bring you my lovable boisterous, blusterous, and quite insane rants art and stuff. Cause who doesn't like stuff? While I've mainly been drawing western stuff lately I hope to bring my art back into shiznat and anime in general soon.

Been working on stuff in life as well. Taking a serious crack at treating my crippling depression and may even be moving soon. All in all it's good to be back and I hope to bring my new found energy to this place. The Guardian of the Shiznation has returned time to go Super Saiyin folks!Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

BACK IN BLACK MORTALS!!!!! Empty Re: BACK IN BLACK MORTALS!!!!!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 20, 2015 7:22 pm

You. Crippling depression?

frustrated WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE?!?!?!?!?

In any case, welcome back. leek
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed May 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Yeah couldn't get a job or be motivated to do anything. BUT SCREW THAT NOISE! I'm back at full power on fact my POWER LEVEL IS OVER well you get the idea.

Going to be moving to Florida actually hoping the sun will do me some good stay with relatives till I can get on my feet.

On another note after I finish my back log of drawing I hope to draw some shiznat soon. But first I got something to post in the random art thread namely a shadowy bird who also happens to be a Titan and a real rocking girl who used to be a Titan.(but still is in my headcanon! RAWR!).
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 pm

hello!
nice to see you again ^.^
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:37 am

Thank you kindly Ice! I wish I had some news or something but I can't seem to keep up with my thoughts at the moment.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:10 am

Back once again everyone! Feels like forever since I've been here but since I've taken a brief hiatus from art in order to improve I figured hey why not be more social again?

So how is everyone? I'm a bit salty what with Tifa getting her ass kicked by Yang so easily but whatevs.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Back once again everyone!  Feels like forever since I've been here but since I've taken a brief hiatus from art in order to improve I figured hey why not be more social again?

So how is everyone?  I'm a bit salty what with Tifa getting her ass kicked by Yang so easily but whatevs.

Welcome back, dude. And again, you need to get over it. Everything at Death Battle is just as legit as a WWE match. The one who would actually win usually never wins. It's their way to troll...well...people like you. To their credit, it worked.

I was like you 15 years ago. Couldn't let some "jerk" online tell me my characters would lose against theirs. But it's best to just hold your opinion, rather than pass it around. In this clique based world, do you really think the RWBY fans can be convinced, by you, that Tifa is better? Losing battle.

That's why I only debate with my close friends. We never show favoritism and all our outcomes are based on who these characters *are* and not imaginary, non-canon, faulty mathematics that Screw Attack cooks up from the hyperbole kitchen.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:29 am

I'm just a little salty as you said in the other thread about the blatant favoritism toward RWBY in that case although I do find it amusing that Lightning won her match in One Minute Melee since it's my understanding that no one at Screwattack likes Final Fantasy XIII although I'm sure they'd find some way to nerf Savior! Lightning despite y'know her literal god-tier power.

But whatev's I'm just letting it roll off my back now. I was a little upset cause Tifa and Cloud where two of my childhood heroes and I think they should have did much better(and the fact that they totally got the math wrong for the whole Yang being smashed through the column thing they only accounted for a vertical crush of the entire column not a body being thrown horizontally through it like Yang was.)

But whatevs I doubt they'ed have rematch so I'm going to go enjoy humanized lesbian ponies.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:15 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:they totally got the math wrong

Math cannot determine the outcome of a match. Otherwise the DBZ universe can destroy things beyond a planet (which they can't). Unless someone battled Washu from Tenchi in an Academics Battle, numbers are irrelevant in two universes that operate differently. The outcome of battle is based on the power, strength, speed and above all - sheer will. In my view, Yang is put together much better than Tifa; thus I agree with the outcome, despite how convenient it was to, again, promote RWBY 3 and honor Monty.

I hate to mention anything related to Disney's overstated and overrated Frozen, but you've got to let it go. Death Battle is well made production wise, so just enjoy it for that aspect and your personal outcome of Tifa beating Yang will remain in tact. Happy That's all.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:04 pm

You speak words of wisdom as is generally the case thanks Luu.

Also I love Frozen just Saiyin. lol!

And Cell once did mention he could destroy entire solar systems but whether that was boasting or not is unknown.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down