Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 37 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Lerena Wed May 07, 2014 11:53 pm

"This world seems strange, but we can discuss it after everyone's done eating." Nao takes enough food to keep herself satisfied. "It's probably a trap, but I don't know how else to escape from he---Anna? I'm going to assume you aren't usually like that from your reaction, which means this is...weird. What does this world do to people?"

----

Akihisa runs over to Mako. "Thank you so much! I've been so hungry!" He takes enough to satisfy his hunger and begins to feast. He's used to not eating much, but today he shall eat healthily instead of an eighth of a basic ramen noodles meal.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 37 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed May 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Kaltus reached out to grab some food but paused upon seeing Anna's near-slip. He let his hand hover over the food for another moment, looking at it longingly, before deciding against it.

"You know, I read about this one world with a pantheon of gods and goddesses." He retracted his hand fully, placing it in his lap instead. "Well in one of their stories, this man, Odysseus, and the men on his ship wind up stranded on an island. The people of the island ate the Lotus Flower almost exclusively, but were stuck in a drugged stupor after."

He paused, observing the locals with a wary eye. "Could this be our own island of Lotus-Eaters, or is it more like Circe's island?"
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 07, 2014 11:56 pm

"I dunno, Nao," replied the scared princess. "But I'm willing to do anything BUT show my BUTT! Pass the oriental noodles, please~"

Sitting down next to Nao, she called over Kaltus and noticed Akihisa's hunger devouring everything. "Hey Akihisa, you may want to pace yourself or else you'll be giving a free show like I did..." awkwardly replied the red head.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed May 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Finished eating, Kanako clenched her fists, lifted her head towards the clouds and yelled out,
"HELL YEAH BITCHES! WHERE DA LADIES AT?!"
Lowering her head, she flashed a slow and creepy smile and began laughing uncontrollably, falling to the ground and rolling on the grass
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 12:06 am

Mako began munching down on her own food. She was simply content with being able to find any food at all.
Just then, she passed some noodles around to Anna.

She spotted a left over slice of cake, untouched. Enticed by the white frosting goodness, Mako took it out of the box and took a quick taste of it. Intrigued by it's taste, Mako took small nibbles. Without any more hesitation, Mako devoured the whole slice.

In the blink of an eye, Mako Mankanshoku was overwhelmed by the intense yumminess.
She was now a large and heavy!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu May 08, 2014 12:15 am

Watching Kanako eating, Nao observes that she does something strange after finishing her meal. "You know, this food doesn't seem safe now." Nao hasn't touched her food yet, but she continues to look at it, giving a sigh of longing as she eyes the share of the food she grabbed. "It's a shame. It looks so delicious. If it really isn't safe to consume, I wonder where we can find some real food. Or does Kanako always act that way after a meal?"
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 6:37 pm

"This is like Willy Wonka's giant pee hole....seriously." Shane said looking around the whole entire area.

Shane looked around at all of the couples in their birthday suites and smirked a sly grin. She strutted over to tall brunette, putting her hands in her pocket she greeted herself. "Hey, can I buy you a...." Shane looked around for something to eat or drink. The masculine woman set her eyes on the perfect treat. "A nice chocolaty vagina?" Shane looked at the chocolate mound and smiled at the woman.

The woman smiled back at her forcing Shane to throw the treat down and pin the woman against a solid rainbow tree. She sniffed the girls hair, taking in her fresh scent. This made the hair on the back of Shane's neck stand on end.

Before Shane could finish her intrusion, she lifted her head up to see Arunda. Once she heard the challenge she looked at the oddly shaped tower. She pushed herself upward, avoiding eye contact at the girl in front of her. Thus making the tall woman slap her in the face.

"I see how it is, you whore. Try and seduce me one minute and the next your avoiding me." The woman stomped off, making Shane rub her face at the harsh action. "Eh, I've felt worse."

Shane walked over to the others and gave big sigh. "Do I really have to go inside that dick? It's not really my thing, you know?" Shane gave it another thought. "At second though, if it's erotic they want....then bring it on." Shane grabbed a lollipop and stuck it into to her mouth and licked it hard. She let her tongue swirl around it, leaving a slight trail of saliva on it, making the candy wet in the process.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Mako passed around the tray of food, having already taken out what she wanted.

The 17 teen year old began munching down on her own food. She was simply content with being able to find any food at all. Just then, she passed some noodles around to Anna.

She spotted a left over slice of cake, untouched. Enticed by the white frosting goodness, Mako took it out of the box and took a quick taste of it. Intrigued by it's taste, Mako took small nibbles. Without any more hesitation, Mako devoured the whole slice.

In the blink of an eye, Mako Mankanshoku was overwhelmed by the intense yumminess.
She was now large and heavy!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 pm

Rolling in the sprawling grass, Kanako began to convulse as her peals of laughter choked her, forcing her to cough and hack, pain tearing through her throat but unable to bring back the sanity she needed to stop. Crashing into Mako's now massive stomach, she took one look and howled even harder
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm

"What'cha laughing at, stupid hyena!" Mako asked as she grabbed on to Kanako's face with her hands, "Here, have some cake to shut you up!"

Mako proceeded to stuff Kanako's face with the same cake that made her balloon up just then. She released Kanako and watched as the other girl fattened up.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Anna graciously accepted the noodles as she had a fascination with tasting foreign foods. She couldn't inhale the sweet variations of chocolate all the time, you know! As soon as she grabbed the flamingo chopsticks (huh?) sitting near her, she looked over at Mako to thank her. "Thank you so much, Ma-kooooooo...."

The princess's mouth fell to the floor in utter surprise that the once skinny Japanese girl had become a balloon. Without saying another word, she threw the bowl of noodles behind her, which splattered on a Thailand drag queen.

"UGH! MY NEW WIG! Honey, you better watch where you're throwing next time!"

"Sorry!" shouted Anna, focusing back on Mako. "Guys, I'm taking a stab in the dark, but I think something's in the food..."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Now fat as a balloon, Kanako could only roll down and away from the group, thundering across the area and causing a mini earthquake with her weight and momentum. Most of the now trashed Kamisu 66 aka Hendrix City residents paid her no mind until she flattened a small group of naked circle dancers. Then they began to scurry away at the pace of drunk snails
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Kaltus shook his head at the group and walked over to Nao.

"Any ideas?" He asked her. "This is way beyond anything I've ever heard of."
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Though the area shook like two passionate lovers in bed, Anna attempted to run after Kanako and catch her, but it was too late. "Into the wonderful land toasty people she goes! We will never forget you, Miss Kanako." Bowing down in respect for what she thought was a fallen ally. "I should feel sad....but this pretty purple haze makes me feel so....happy!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

Fat Mako laughed as she saw Kanako roll down.

"Who is laughing now, huh?! Me, of course, HAHAAHAHHAHHAH!!!" Fat Mako boasted loudly, her laughs were heard all throughout the trippy world. The Japanese girl attempted to stand up but it was no use. She was now rolling down the street, killing nudists and snails alike.

She stopped at a downtown alley way, dizzy from the spinning and rolling.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 08, 2014 9:34 pm

Crashing into a massive and towering boulder near the giant and looming...phallic tower...Kanako landed on her back, her eyes had turned completely white as the purple haze swirled all around her.
"Gaahh..."
Drool dribbled out from the side of her mouth and created a small crater in the earth
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 pm

"Just as I thought." Nao narrows her eyes at the food as if that will cure it from its tainted state. "I was just starting to suspect something being in the food, but now I'm positive there is. The only questions I have involve which effects the food have on the people that eat them. Do they vary according to genetics or is the general effect across the board with everyone? And does each food item have a different effect?"

Looking over to Kaltus, who has now walked over to her, she attempts to come up with a plan. "I know we're all hungry, but those of us who have not eaten have to not eat. I don't trust that woman that brought us here. However, we have to go to that tower anyway no matter how hungry we have to remain while in this world. No matter how untrustworthy she is, I think the objective she gave us isn't a lie. If there's a trap along the way, we break it, and same thing for whatever is waiting for us there."

She takes a moment to think again. "Those of us that have eaten something...that's what I'm worried about. I don't suppose the effects eventually wear off?"
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 9:38 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Crashing into a massive and towering boulder near the giant and looming...phallic tower...Kanako landed on her back, her eyes had turned completely white as the purple haze swirled all around her.
"Gaahh..."
Drool dribbled out from the side of her mouth and created a small crater in the earth

"Wait, they're still alive!" Anna rushed down to help the two Japanese girls, though she didn't want to get too close since that was a nasty crater left before by the Kanako. "Kaltus, would it be a bother to ask for your help again, sweetie? Picking up two fatties is tough on these fingers."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 9:53 pm

"What if," Kaltus proposed to Nao, "we go to the tower and just take them with us? I could do a mass-teleport, if I needed to."

He grimaced as he thought of something else.

"Or, if I truly needed to, I could simply take command of their minds and order them to the tower."

He really didn't like that last option, as he had an inherent problem in violating the sanctity of one's conscious mind. But...well. He'd very much like to leave this world, and sooner rather than later.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu May 08, 2014 10:20 pm

After having a few more licks of the lollipop Shane sat down to watch the others experience some sort of change. She licked the candy with great force, popping it off and crunching down on it hard. She began to chew it slowly, letting the juices flow down the back of her throat.

As Shane sat there for a few more minutes she began to focus her attention on some of the couples again. Trying to pick out the best woman for her to pray on. She stood up and put on her famous walk to attract the same sex, but only to realize her eyes began to scan to something else. A man.

She shook her head and avoided eye contact with the male figure, it wasn't appealing to Shane. That body-type or sex never interested her, in fact it grossed her out. The time her and her group of friends went to an art show only to find that the snacks were rather boring. They had oysters and Shane always wanted to try it. Sure enough, Alice made a comment that made her squirm at the though. "I never liked oysters because it always reminded me of when a man cums into your mouth." Alice said. Shane shook her head again trying to forget the nasty image.

She walked over to nice lean blonde with an allover tan. She walked over to her trying to give her the famous Shane smile but found her eyes wandering once again. Over to a man with the best chiseled body with 6 pack abs and pectorals the size volleyballs.

The famous Shane started walking over to the man and gave him a sly grin. She brought her hands up to firmly grip his shoulder muscles. The man hummed into the touch and Shane started to lean closer to his chest. She was getting so close to him that she was smelling the overwhelming fragrance of maleness. The once famous lesbian in California was turning......straight.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 pm

"I think a mass-teleport would serve us better." Nao points out. She isn't exactly against mind control as long as it's necessary for the greater good, but in this case she doesn't think it's able to get them anywhere. She's mostly in this for herself, but a part of her is starting to enjoy being around these people, so she wants to save everyone else too. The question is how.

Teleportation works to an extent, but can they rely on it to get the job done? Will it cause everyone to snap back into reality or walk off to join the other residents again as soon as the teleport is completed? So many questions on her mind and so little time to voice them. She really needs to get out of this world and so does the rest of her group.

"There's no time to waste. It's embarrassing seeing the change in people once they eat the food here. We should try the teleport and see if it works."
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 pm

Fat Mako was starting to regain some control over herself, she looked down at herself and noticed Anna trying to help her up.

"Anna-chan...? What's going on...? Why am I so fat?"
A few moments later, droopy eyes were on the verge of tears, "I don't like this...I want to go home!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Thu May 08, 2014 10:38 pm

((I'm moving all characters to near the tower by order of Luu...your character will feel momentary dizziness and disorientation and possibly nausea...depending on how strong their constitution is and what they've consumed recently. Kaltus is immune because he's done this a lot.))

Kaltus nodded to Nao, agreeing.

"Well, no time like the present." He glanced at her. "Brae yourself, this may fell weird for you."

He focused on the tower, imprinting its location and surroundings in his mind before reaching out mentally to each of his companions. Upon establishing a connection of sufficient strength with each, he focused on seeing them in a different location: the tower's entrance.

It worked, mostly. Each individual was simultaneously transported to a new location....that location was just a bit further from the Tower than Kaltus had intended.

Still, though, it was one step close.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu May 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Nao feels light-headed to the point she falls onto her knees as soon as she appears near the tower. "What...what just happened? Why do I feel so dizzy?" It takes a few moments for the effects of the teleportation to wear off. When she recovers, she gets off her knees and looks around. She isn't exactly in front of the tower, but she is close enough.

----

Akihisa is dizzy as well, but he also puts a hand to his mouth and walks off to find a place away from the group that he can safely dispose of his waste. Yes, he feels incredibly nauseous. He hadn't eaten enough of the food to become crazy, but he had eaten enough for his stomach to become upset.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 pm

"Ugh...I feel icky," said the red head. Anna thought she could handle Kaltus's sorcery by now, but on am empty stomach, it was quite difficult! She held onto the wall and stood upright; presumably with Elsa still attached to her. "Spooky place! Are we inside that wee wee castle?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next