Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 20 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:21 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Let's go, Saki, Gakuentou!"
"Hey wait, hold OOOOONNNNN!!!!"
With a thunderous roar Gakutenou dashed forward in the air, aiming for the fresh ice palace before them.
"We've got no choice! That place is the best bet we have of seeing Shirley and Mikoto!"
"Yes, but don't kill us first!"
"Don't need to tell me twice!"
Landing with a rumbling thud, Gakutenou hit the ground and shook the earth with the force of a small earthquake. Dashing up the stairs to the palace, Midori bust the doors open and looked around frantically.
"Shirley! Mikoto! Where are you?!"
Flying up and through a window, Saki slowly descended and made her feet touch the hard ice, where she shivered.

Oscar looked to her right and noticed the newest pair with yet another strange beast. "One of them doesn't look combat ready," she continued as she focused her blue jewels on Saki. "It's amazing how different things are in this new world. And Fersen thought America's people were odd," laughed Oscar. She started feeling more at ease with these strangers. "Although..."

Looking back at the ruined town, she reflected on what was about to happen back home. "If the people of France turned on Antoinette, it would be child's play compared to this horror."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 20 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Natsuki rested her head against Shizuru's head and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She was taking in the tranquil moment as she hummed to herself. Once she felt delicate hands on her stomach though, she turned red again. The hand was clasped on her toned abs and it made her eyes squint and the hairs on her neck stand up. "Shizuru, not there right now." Natsuki whispered.

Johanna huffed and started pacing back and forth. "Just like the two bimbos at home. The girl on fire and the boy who makes bread" She turned her attention towards them again. "Hey, I'm sure that Queenie over there can make you your own room to bathe in. It would be better than out here. You two will be aloooone..." Johanna teased and stretched her back muscles.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Elsa tilted her head at the curious display of icy magics. “I believe our powers may be inherently different,” she told the woman. As if to demonstrate, she flicked her wrist out and rotated it lithely. A snowman appeared in a swirl of snow.

“Hi, I’m Olaf—” Elsa flicked her wrist again with a small smile and the snowman dissipated in a flurry of snow and a new, much large one appeared. It roared an icy blast as ice-spikes protruded from its back and shoulders. It, too, dissipated when Elsa flicked her wrist.

“I can create and…harm,” she continued the conversation, “but I’ve never tried altering my own body.”

Alexis' smile slightly faded...but only slightly "pity, though I could still learn a bit from you as I have a few more Ice tricks up my sleeve" throwing herself to her knees at the young Queen's feet "I place myself as your student Your Majesty, until I have learnt all I can...though I can't create something like your...Olaf I have one trick of my own...Falborg" suddenly a hawk made of ice formed and landed her shoulder "this is Fal-" suddenly the hawk began pecking at her "Ow Ow Ow Falborg Stop STOP!"

---
midori's crazy398 wrote:Huffing and puffing as she tried to regain her breath, Midori sighed, relieved.
"Ah, good. It's nice to catch up with you Shirley. Who are the rest of these people?"
Moving shyly away from the crowd, Saki snuck up on Shirley and watched her work, fascinated by the mechanics of the Striker Units

"These are good people, from what I can tell...we have Elsa snow queen, Alexis th, A frenchman-er-french woman, Rezette the badass with a scythe-gun, Natsuki, Her Robo Puppy, Giant Dragon...Summanus I think, The lady with the Axe is Johanna, and I think you know Shizuru and Mikoto"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 pm

"So this is ancient technology..." Saki trailed off as she saw Shirley move, wrench and all in hand.
"Well, you may be right, but time will tell for me. Everyone! I'm Midori, leader of the Aswald, master to the Slave Gakutenou! Let us be great comrades in the future!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"So this is ancient technology..." Saki trailed off as she saw Shirley move, wrench and all in hand.
"Well, you may be right, but time will tell for me. Everyone! I'm Midori, leader of the Aswald, master to the Slave Gakutenou! Let us be great comrades in the future!"

Oscar saluted the brunette woman with the jagged ponytail rather than giving her a courteous bow. She knew a leader of a rebel group when she saw one.

"Your voice and posture is full of conviction, Mademoiselle Midori. You are a soldier, are you not?" asked the manly Frenchwoman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"So this is ancient technology..." Saki trailed off as she saw Shirley move, wrench and all in hand.

Shirley smirked "These are top of the line, I broke the sound barrier with them, if this is ancient I would love to get my hands on some  'modern' tech, maybe I could break mach 5"

---

"Quit it Falborg" Alexis ran from the small Icebird chasing her "Not cool you overgrown icicle"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Rezetta smiled at Alexis's comment of her.
"Me? A badass? Not necessarily. I just do what I can. Thanks for the compliment, though. It's been quite a while since I had compliments of any kind."

Mikoto keep on admiring the ice person's palace with wide golden eyes. Suddenly, her stomach began to grumble loudly. "Ice person," she asked Elsa, "does your house have food too?"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Grinning slightly at Oscar, Midori spoke,
"Ah! A fellow fighter! You have an air of grace about you. Yes, I'm my own solider, fighting to protect the precious technology that Kruger so merrily loves to monopolize."
She clenched her fist as she said her last words.
Saki gasped.
"They can break the sound barrier?! None of us in my village can fly that fast, not even Kisaragi or Maria...when they were alive...but, where I'm from we don't really have machines of any sort, using them is restricted by the Ethics Committee."
Saki felt her chest form a knot at the thought of Maria, and she almost cried.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:42 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Saki gasped.
"They can break the sound barrier?! None of us in my village can fly that fast, not even Kisaragi or Maria...when they were alive...but, where I'm from we don't really have machines of any sort, using them is restricted by the Ethics Committee."
Saki felt her chest form a knot at the thought of Maria, and she almost cried.

Shirley looked at Saki "You Okay Saki? If you want you can help me out if it'll help you take your mind off it"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

"Kruger?" asked the handsome woman. Oscar was a child again, curious about the new worlds these people came from. "Is this Kruger a tyrannical leader like King George of England?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:47 pm

"George?! Now thats a weird name...but yes. She uses those damn Otome to enforce her desires and keep the power limited. There's one of them now!" Midori cried, pointing a harsh finger at Shizuru.
Wiping away the forming tears, Saki nodded
"Alright, how should I do this?"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:50 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"George?! Now thats a weird name...but yes. She uses those damn Otome to enforce her desires and keep the power limited. There's one of them now!" Midori cried, pointing a harsh finger at Shizuru.

Oscar was taken aback by Midori's disdain. It reminded her of the French people in their current state. It was a long shot, but she was willing to ask her anyway. "What about your queen? How do you feel about her?"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:51 pm

"Eh? Queen? I answer to no such thing, only myself." Midori said with an air of confidence
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:

"All right" Shirley said patting her on the back and handing her the tool kit, "just pass me what I need when I ask for it and we can talk while I work on this, So Saki, as you know I'm Shirley...I'm from the United States of Libereon, where are you from?"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Elsa eyes widened as Alexis threw herself at her feet. Such displays had always made her uncomfortable. Unless it’s Anna, then it’s adorable.

“Th-that’s really not necessary,” she placed her hand on Alexis’ head, “I’d be happy to teach what I can, no need for such formalities.”

Shizuru chuckled into Natsuki’s neck, thoroughly enjoying the reactions she was getting, and teasingly dipped her hand just s a little lower. She wasn’t planning on going that far, but Natsuki didn’t need to know that.

She tilted her head towards Johanna when the woman spoke and smiled. “Ara, what a wonderful idea~” She turned her attention to Elsa. “Elsa-sama,” she called out, “is there a spare room I caould take my Natsuki to?”

Elsa blushed at the implicative request and didn’t bother to respond, faltering slightly at Mikoto’s inquiry.

“No, I’m afraid it doesn’t.” She told the golden-eyed girl.

Shizuru turned her attention to Midori at the mention of Kruger, her grip on Natsuki becoming blatantly protective. “I will not lose you again, my Natsuki.” she whispered to the air.

The Otome locked eyes with Midori. “Ara, Midori-san. Did you not train to be an Otome yourself?”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

"Ok then, thank you Shirley. I'm from a place in Japan called Kamisu 66. We all can use Cantus to make our lives easier, thus we have no real need for machines, since our powers can create just about anything. Though these days, many people have been slaughtered by a Fiend, one of the worst possible monsters. Then the Queerats also seek to overthrow human rule. I was on my way to retrieve a weapon to kill this Fiend, but then I was dragged here somehow instead. What is this Liberion? I have never seen any ancient texts written on such a nation.."
---------
"Shut up, bitch! You still owe me for our unfinished match so long ago."
Spying Natsuki in Shizuru's arms, Midori's eyes widened and her breath became caught in her throat.
"Unhand her right now, Otome." She growled as she drew her blades.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 pm

Johanna laughed to herself. "There! Now someone actually listens to me when I suggest something. Although it looks like Queenie won't help you two out. Such a shame." Johanna said as she gave out a big yawn.

Natsuki turned her head at Midori and then looked up a Shizuru. "An Otome?" Natsuki thought to herself. "What could that be?" had a complex look on her face.

"What's is an Otome?" Natsuki asked and before she knew it Midori was yelling at the both of them. "Shizuru! What is going on?"
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Shizuru took a step back from Natsuki and narrowed her eyes at Midori.

“Perhaps we should settle this now then, ne?” She replied. “Materialize!”

Her robe materialized around her as she gripped her Element in hand. She charged forward at Midori, Element raised to strike, only to run straight into a wall of ice.

Elsa lowered her hand, the ice-wall lowering with her. “There will be no fighting in my palace.” She stated, putting the Royal Edge into her voice. The temperature in the palace dropped noticeably as she spoke.

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:13 pm

It appeared Oscar's question would have to wait as Midori's eyes locked on the woman in violet armor. "What's wrong?!" cried out Oscar, unable to stop the furious brunette woman.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Alexis stopped rolling on the ground as Elsa placed her hand on her head "Thank you Elsa" suddenly Falborg flew up and landed on Elsa's shoulder, nuzzling against her cheek "OH COME ON FALBORG WE HAVE KNOWN EACHOTHER FOR YEARS! well Falborg likes you, that's new for him"

Alexis stood up and shaking off a bit "now as long as I don't bring out Seaborg or Wyborg I can have some peace around here, imagine if I accidentally brought out Wyborg" suddenly a serpent of Purple Ice formed behind her "Wyborg no, no hugs, NO HU-" suddenly Alexis was constricted by the Serpent "Damn...it...Wyborg! I...love...you...too...but...let...gooooo"

Getting out of Wyborg's grip Alexis sat there stroking his icy head "These guys have their own like pets, "

---

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Ok then, thank you Shirley. I'm from a place in Japan called Kamisu 66. We all can use Cantus to make our lives easier, thus we have no real need for machines, since our powers can create just about anything. Though these days, many people have been slaughtered by a Fiend, one of the worst possible monsters. Then the Queerats also seek to overthrow human rule. I was on my way to retrieve a weapon to kill this Fiend, but then I was dragged here somehow instead. What is this Liberion? I have never seen any ancient texts written on such a nation.."

"Sounds rough, where I come from Magic and Technology both exist...but usually only witches use magic." Pulling a map out of her bag she smiled "I live here" she said pointing to what looked a bit like the United States of America

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 20 SWWorld

"Libereon is one of the two major countries that has not been invaded by neuroi yet, oh, the neuroi are aliens, the other being Fuso Empire." she said pointing to what looked like Japan "Honestly Liberion plays more of a supporting role in the war, being a major a supplier of goods for the war effort. Though I live here now" she said pointing to what appeared to be England "There I am a member of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, the Strike Witches...Where on the map do you live again?"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Scowling at Elsa, Midori turned to face her, blades still drawn.
"Who the hell are you to decide that! This is something I have to face, a score to settle! Don't get in my way!"
---------------
"Oh! Fuso does look like Japan! And I remember reading that the United States was destroyed by civil war after the PK users emerged...but if you say their are only so called witches instead, then just what time are you from? We have no records of aliens or magic users either. Who are the Strike Witches exactly? There's no way such an important war wouldn't have been kept in a Minoshiro's library..."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:24 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
"Oh! Fuso does look like Japan! And I remember reading that the United States was destroyed by civil war after the PK users emerged...but if you say their are only so called witches instead, then just what time are you from? We have no records of aliens or magic users either. Who are the Strike Witches exactly? There's no way such an important war wouldn't have been kept in a Minoshiro's library..."

"Well it's 1947, so it was only two years ago..." Shirley said puzzled and what is PK? sounds like a snack or drink "Line up and try a bottle of PK, wow...that would sell." Shirley said with a huge smile

---

Alexis looked at Elsa commanding the situation "No Wonder Falborg likes her...same aura as Master Kuznetsov, kind but with a ton of power"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Elsa frowned at Midori and flicked her left hand to the side. A massive snow-monster appeared behind the redhead. With her right hand she worked a column of ice between the two women.

Marshmallow reached out and grabbed Midori by the arm. “No. Fighting.”

Shizuru took a step back from the icy display, positioning herself in front of Natsuki, but not making another move to attack.

“I can always eat her if you want, little Iceling.” Summanus offered jovially.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Mikoto shreiked in horror at the negative response from Elsa. There was no food inside this palace as she hoped.
She frowned with big, cute eyes until she lowered her head down.

Rzetta took off her trench coat, revealing her skintight white and black jumpsuit.
It had a long slit down from her ample cleavage to her belly button.
While she looked around the palace, she noticed Mikoto's dejected expression.
Concerned, she walked up to the golden eyed girl.
"Hey, what's the matter?"

"Mikoto's hungry and there's nothing to eat in here..." the cat goddess replied with a pout.

"No food, huh?" Rezetta placed a finger on her chin, thinkning.
"Well, there is a town out here, right? I'm sure we'll find some food for everybody here.
Wanna do some scouting with me, cat girl?"

Mikoto's pouted changed drastically into a joyous smile instantly.
"Really? Yay! Let's go, let's go!"

Just then, Mikoto's ears perked up and she turned around to find out what the commotion was all about. She frowned at the fights that were about to unleash. Her concerns came true after all. They had come too soon. Just when everything was going so well up to this point. The cat goddess jumped up and stood between Shizuru and Midori. Any childishness or playfulness from her face had dissapaered.
She was serious and firm. Wise and strong.
Her golden eyes glared at both parties, forcing them to step back a bit.

"That is quite enough from both you. Clearly, your heads have been clouded by confusion, delusion, and anger. Had it ever occurred to either of you that this Natsuki is different from the one amoung the world you both share? If you do not understand, allow me to help you."

Mikoto turned to Natsuki and walked towards her.
"Hey, Natsuki," she said with a smile, "Sorry about that. I'm glad you were able to see Shizuru again."

Her smile faded again, "But, I'm afraid she's not the same Shizuru you are familiar with."

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Shrugging her arm away from the snowman, Midori sheathed her weapons.
"Tch, fine."
Eyeing the massive dragon,Midori gave it a sharp, piercing gaze.
"If you even think about having me on the menu, I'll roast you for myself."
-----
"Two years ago? What in the world? That must have at least taken place over a thousand or more years ago. PK was the deadly beginning to our Cantus. Those who used it when mankind gained such power murdered millions at a time out of rage, pleasure or because they simply couldn't control it well. It tore nations apart and leveled continents. It was only until my ancestors inserted the Death Feedback, among other...things...into the human DNA that a sort of end to the violence began." Saki said somberly
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next