Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 30 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Typical Mako got distracted as one of the monsters threw her towards the red-head princess and the other strangers.
"WWWHOOOOAAAA! LOOK OUT!" Mako shouted as she was flying full speed at the group.

Luckily...or not, she managed to land on Kanako and her buxom chest. They both fell on the ground.

After a few moments of examination groping, Mako looked up with dizzy stars for eyes.
"OHH, soft breasts! And they are nice and big. Is that you, Ryuko-chan?"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 30 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:30 pm

"Ah, thank you, but who are you calling an Eastern-"
Lifting herself up from the ground slowly, Kanako soon caught sight of Anna's cleavage through her dress, sending her right back to the pavement with twin blood trails from her nose. She didn't even feel the impact of Mako''s body as it landed on her breasts
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

“Princess? I know a few of those!” Kaltus exclaimed happily. “I’m actually Nobility where I’m from, though my family is close friends with the Royal Families of both Beldron and Dralcora.” He puffed his chest out proudly. “My mom and dad actually trained King Cecil and his sister Empress Lyssa!”

He floated sideways a little with an easy smile. “King Cecil is so dreamy.”

He yelped, however when he came face-to-face with one of the horrid creatures attacking Arendelle.

“Oh, ew!” He exclaimed as he held it at arms length. “You are so not a Siren. Nowhere near attractive enough!” He tossed the offensive creature at one of its companions, and both disappeared in a flash of white.

“…oops?” He turned back to Anna and the others around her. “So what’s the plan? I can help! I mean, I’m not as powerful as my sister yet but….it can’t be that hard!” He gave them all a brilliant grin.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Shane couldn't breathe, the body of the hyper girl was crushing her torso and making her eyes squint. "Listen, Red....I'm not Joan of Arc. No way near that cool. As for this Olaf? That's what this little Michelin is? Well, I didn't choose this. I was in the middle of F****** Janis that somehow this was put on me."

Shane said as she tried to push the girl off of her. As she pushed her away though, she took a good look at the girl and eyed her with a smile. "Another thing, manly is the way to go." She winked at her.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:33 pm

"Oh, Ryuko-chan!" said the delirious Mako, hugging Kanako, "I'm so glad to have found you! I've been looking for you in like...forever! Where have you been, baka!? I was worried sick!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Feeling her sides being crushed, Kanako snapped back to life, sitting up with a start and staring right at Mako, her eyes wide and mouth still open.
"Who's Ryuuko?"
Noting Mako's appearance, a pervy smile suddenly grew on Kanako's face
"So moe..."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 pm

Dan tried to call Chris only to get his answering machine...the resulting message was...uncouth

walked up to a random citizen and grabbed the man's crowbar out of his tool kit and looking over to the castle "They should have some Dynamite in there, Big Danish Poison Oak Guy, I will have my revenge!" he said laughing maniacally standing on the bridge only to be knocked off by a cart full of ice "Oh come on!" he said getting out of the water and walking up to the man and his reindeer hauling the ice "WHAT IS THE BIG D-YOU!" he said noticing the reindeer "GIVE ME BACK MY SANDWICH YOU JERK!" he yelled tackling the reindeer right outside the castle gates "SANDWICH THIEF!"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Akihisa isn't quite sure what 'won' means, but he doesn't have time to question why she was fighting. She seems to be experiencing increased pain. It's best that he get her to a hospital somehow. "Nao, can you walk? I don't have the strength to carry you into town. I think I remember where I came from before I got here."

----

Nao attempts a small smile. If he knows where civilization is, that's better than nothing. She struggles to stand and manages to get on foot. As a survivor, she cannot allow herself to be weak. "Lead the way, Akihisa. I think I'll be able to make it."

----

"Do you need any support?" Akihisa asks.

----

She almost glares at him, but forces it back by closing her eyes to wince in pain again. She makes a small step forward. There is no way she wants a boy touching her, let alone one she just met. "I can do this on my own. Thank you though. On our way there do you think we can learn about each other?"

----

"Of course!" Akihisa is excited. A cute girl wants to know him better. Though the only person he's really interested in is Himeji, at least this girl isn't as flat as Minami. As if waiting for something, he looks around. Nothing happens. He's so used to Minami nearly breaking his bones every time he comments on that. It's just the privacy of his own thoughts, but sometimes he swears she can read minds.

He turns his back on Nao to remember where they need to go. Time to apply himself. This is no time to be an idiot regardless of his lack of intellect. Far out in the distance, he believes he can see a building. "Let's go. I think I see a building in this direction." Akihisa explains as he moves a step.

----

"Amazing work." Nao follows close behind, forcing the pain on the back burner even though it's still very much active. "So, what's your favorite school subject?"

----

Akihisa laughs. "School subject? Uhhh...lunch?"

----

Nao laughs, but mostly to make it easier to deal with the pain. She has no idea why Akihisa is laughing unless he usually fails every class. "Lunch? I like lunch. I'm actually not a fan of school, but I know my way around mobile devices like cell phones and such. I guess you can say I enjoy technology."
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:44 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Ah, thank you, but who are you calling an Eastern-"
Lifting herself up from the ground slowly, Kanako soon caught sight of Anna's cleavage through her dress, sending her right back to the pavement with twin blood trails from her nose. She didn't even feel the impact of Mako''s body as it landed on her breasts

"Look! You have a new friend! YAY!"

On closer inspection, the girl who landed on "Eastern Lady" was another Easterner! Anna gasped and wondered if these foreigners were invited to the kingdom. Then she remembered the pretty flying boy; how does this explain him? "I didn't know so many from your country would visit the Kingdom in the spring! Let me guess, you are both....Chinese!"

firesphere306 wrote:
Shane said as she tried to push the girl off of her. As she pushed her away though, she took a good look at the girl and eyed her with a smile. "Another thing, manly is the way to go." She winked at her.

Anna was more appalled by the masculine woman's pushy ways than the foul language. "HEY! You are getting touchy feely with royalty here, Miss....MAN! But we can forget this little misunderstanding if let me ask you this question...ISN'T DATING A GIRL SO MUCH FUN! Sssssadly, nobody in the kingdom would actually go for me. In fact, I'm dating my own-ANYWAY, PLEASURE TO MEET YOU-

WolvenBane08 wrote:“Oh, ew!” He exclaimed as he held it at arms length. “You are so not a Siren. Nowhere near attractive enough!” He tossed the offensive creature at one of its companions, and both disappeared in a flash of white.

“…oops?” He turned back to Anna and the others around her. “So what’s the plan? I can help! I mean, I’m not as powerful as my sister yet but….it can’t be that hard!” He gave them all a brilliant grin.

-WHOA! THAT IS ONE BIG FISHY!" yelled the frightened princess, waving her sword around around violently that it barely misses the flying boy. "Oops. Sorry! AHEM! FRIENDS! I AM PRINCESS ANNA OF ARENDELLE AND THIS IS MY KINGDOM! Please address yourselves so that I may knight you....because I've always wanted to do that! Why does Elsa have all the fun...even in bed."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Mako heard Kanako's question and looked up at her. Although she was Japanese like herself, she wasn't Ryuko Matoi.
"GASP!!!" Mako shouted, quickly releasing Kanako's body, Oh, sorry about that! I thought you were my best friend! My mistake, HAHAHAHA!!"

She looked around everywhere, making brief doppelgangers of herself as she spun around.

"So, where am I? Do any of you know?! I'm Mako Mankanshoku by the way, HAHAHAHA!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
"So, where am I? Do any of you know?! I'm Mako Mankanshouku by the way, HAHAHAHA!"

Anna twirls with happiness knowing ONE of their names so far. "YAY! WELCOME TO ARENDELLE, SIR MAKO...erm....Ma....Man...Makashoecow!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Dan continued to fight both Sven and Kristoff, and while neither side was winning or losing Dan was fighting as dirty as he could "Stay Down you fleabitten stray!" he yelled, Kristoff stopped for a second and looked Sven in the eye "Is he talking about me or you?"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Kaltus landed lightly in front of the group and slipped easily into an appropriately deep bow; one that would convey the required amount of respect, while still telling the keen observer that he wasn’t all that far below royalty in rank.

“Lord Kaltus Enaid at your service, milady!” As he rose from his bow he gave them all a cheeky grin.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Hearing Anna's statement and taking offense, she stood upright, displaying her impressive height that was considered too tall for most girls. Lifting a finger and pointing it at Anna, she exclaimed,
"Hey, how rude! I'm Japanese! The name's Kanako Miyamae!"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 pm

"Ah, there's no need to say my whole name, you know," Mako said, vigorously shaking Anna's hand, "I know how hard my full name is to pronounce for other people, so just call me Mako for short! It's easier for everyone that way, ne?"

"And, I'm actually a girl, this coat-uniform I'm wearing is something I need to fight. Underneath it is my school outfit."

Kanako's comment surprised Mako so much, that with limited animation, she slides toward Kanako with amazed eyes. "WOW, a japanses girl, just like me, HAHAHAHAHA! I'm Mako Mankanshoku! Nice to meet you, Kana-chan!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:57 pm

"Miss Man, I like that." Shane said with have nodded smile. She walked over to Anna and leaned in close to answer her question. "You have no idea how right you are." She bowed slightly and proceeded to state her name.

"The name is Shane. Shane McCutcheon and I'm a hairstylist at a skateboading place and I love girls."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 30 Imagbces_zpsaddb7859
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Kaltus landed lightly in front of the group and slipped easily into an appropriately deep bow; one that would convey the required amount of respect, while still telling the keen observer that he wasn’t all that far below royalty in rank.

“Lord Kaltus Enaid at your service, milady!” As he rose from his bow he gave them all a cheeky grin.

Anna giggled at the impressive courtesy on display by Kaltus. He was more beautiful than most woman! She wasted no time resting her blade on his shoulders, though felt a little worried about cutting his wings. "Sir Kaltus, you are! Gee, it must be sooooo nice to fly! Maybe you were born with this power like my sister with her ice magic!"

midori's crazy398 wrote:Hearing Anna's statement and taking offense, she stood upright, displaying her impressive height that was considered too tall for most girls. Lifting a finger and pointing it at Anna, she exclaimed,
"Hey, how rude! I'm Japanese! The name's Kanako Miyamae!"

Turning her attention back to the Eastern girl, named Kanako, Anna was about to retaliate until she got a nice little sniff. "OH MY GOSH! Your finger smells terrific! What perfume do you use!?" questioned the curious and easily distracted princess.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:"Ah, there's no need to say my whole name, you know," Mako said, vigorously shaking Anna's hand, "I know how hard my full name is to pronounce for other people, so just call me Mako for short! It's easier for everyone that way, ne?"

"And, I'm actually a girl, this coat-uniform I'm wearing is something I need to fight. Underneath it is my school outfit."

Kanako's comment surprised Mako so much, that with limited animation, she slides toward Kanako with amazed eyes. "WOW, a japanses girl, just like me, HAHAHAHAHA! I'm Mako Mankanshoku! Nice to meet you, Kana-chan!"

"Can I ask you both something?! CAN I?! CAN?! So...Japanese and Chinese...are NOT the same thing, right?"

As foolish as her curiosity was, Anna did give an honest question! Not seeing much beyond her own kingdom kind of does that. "I LOVE YOUR COAT, MAKO! WHERE DID YOU GET IT?"

firesphere306 wrote:"Miss Man, I like that." Shane said with have nodded smile. She walked over to Anna and leaned in close to answer her question. "You have no idea how right you are." She bowed slightly and proceeded to state her name.

"The name is Shane. Shane McCutcheon and I'm a hairstylist at a skateboading place and I love girls."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete] - Page 30 Imagbces_zpsaddb7859

"Shane..." Anna was too stunned to perform a knighting. Shane's charms were overwhelming her so much. "Skateboard...what is that....girls....I like girls...." Anna started getting really dizzy from the out of body experience. "Where was I-OH YES! Sir Shane...the only woman who out-homosexuals my sister!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Kaltus tilted his head in curiosity. “Oh these?” He shrugged and made them vanish. “My father and all of my siblings have them. Grandma Arian told us all that our wings would appear when the emotion we associate them with is at its strongest.” He paused before shrugging again. “Mine haven’t reached their full potential yet, not like my sister's.”

He scrunched his nose a little, not keen on talking about what he’d one day need to become.

Hearing Shane, he popped in front of her. “A hair stylist!” He exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together. “Oh! We should work together to give them all makeovers! I can design their outfits and you can style their hair!”

He twirled slightly in place. “It’ll be so fun!”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 pm

"Eh?!"
Pulling her arm back half raised near her side, Kanako gawked at Anna.
"What kind of question is that? Stay from me you pervert!"
Leaning in a little to examine Anna's breasts again, another nosebleed poured out from her nose as her eyes went wide.
"Nice set though."
She was so lost in her own world that she failed to notice anything else
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Hearing Shane, he popped in front of her. “A hair stylist!” He exclaimed happily, clapping his hands together. “Oh! We should work together to give them all makeovers! I can design their outfits and you can style their hair!”

He twirled slightly in place. “It’ll be so fun!”

"Can you do mine?!" asked the Princess of Arendelle, always wanting something a little different. "I've been wearing the same hairstyle for, like, ever! The only time I wore something different was on coronation day!"

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Eh?!"
Pulling her arm back half raised near her side, Kanako gawked at Anna.
"What kind of question is that? Stay from me you pervert!"
Leaning in a little to examine Anna's breasts again, another nosebleed poured out from her nose as her eyes went wide.
"Nice set though."

"Pervert!? NICE SET!? I believe YOU are the pervert here, Canoco!" said an irritated Anna, who saw that her handkerchief had a lot of dry blood on it. "This was real silk, you know!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 pm

"Kana-chan's a hypocrite, isn't she, Anna-san? HAHAHAHA!! Believe it or not, but I got this coat from my student council president/tryant at my high school. It's called a two-star uniform. And nope, Japanese and Chinese are completely different races. Strange, you know?!"

Mako said as she poked at Kanako's shoulder, "Ne, Kana-chan, do you have any special powers?"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Shane shook her and smacked her face with her hand. "You've never heard of skateboard? Man, and I thought I didn't know anything. I'll just have to show you." Shane said before turning her head towards Kaltus.

She smiled a bit and replied in a husky voice. "If you can handle the WAX then by all means. I could use the help around my shop since Janis F***** it up with her foot creams and her Plastic revenge. Never make her mad or your face will smell like a foot."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Hugging herself, Kanako flashed another wide pervy grin.
"Gahh...you're so adorable when you're mad!"
Feeling her shoulder being poked, Kanako turned her head to look at Mako.
"No, just the power to stare at you pretty girls."
Her nosebleed grew bigger and a flood of blood rained down on the floor
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:18 pm

Suddenly Dan Tackled the Reindeer into a group of people standing around talking "I've face roadkill tougher than you" he said stopping to look up at everyone staring at him "What? Never see a guy fight a Reindeer and a Blonde before?"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next