Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

+14
PuppyHaru
monmon
shezaei-neko
zanekal1
midori's crazy398
mystic gohan
Magus Phantalus
Chaglette
Dead.And.Alive
Natsukichan1
depression76
Twi
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
18 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:16 pm

Oh yes!! Those two are quite nice together. Much better than Mikasa and Eren (?). :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Natsukichan1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 am

-.- these two together are just annoying..... Sry to say that...
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Stop. STOP. You mean to tell me there's a yuri couple on the overrated Attack on Titan series?

Guess I have a reason to continue it now. sweatdrop 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

A confirmed couple at that, Luu.
That's what I read. Even in the official site is stated so.
I haven't found many doujinshi about them, but I've seen plenty of fanart about them around.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:12 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
(xD lol)Einhard: "I see..." (eh? Who's voice are you talking about that Yukino's VA played?(Forgive my ignorance))

The legendary Mamiko Noto, of course. She voiced both Yukino and Einhart Stratos! Sorry for the confusion, Mi-Cray! xD

Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:A confirmed couple at that, Luu.
That's what I read. Even in the official site is stated so.
I haven't found many doujinshi about them, but I've seen plenty of fanart about them around.

o.o We'll concern ourselves with doujinshi material some other time. Right now I'd just like to know which episode starts showing their relationship. Gay Rainbow 

midori's crazy398 wrote:Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)

That's what I heard about the latest manga lately. Lots of fights and mecha...something like that. Although I'm hoping they're better than DBZ's battles which are slow by today's standards. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Your right! I didn't reconize her voice cuz it's been a while since I played MGLN:G.O.D. A's, so I forgot what Einhard sounded like >___<, but yeah, Mamiko is a great VA, she should voice the emperor again if Vivid ever gets an anime adaption (which would put it on DBZ battles status since the whole manga is mostly epic fights)

[/quote]That's what I heard about the latest manga lately. Lots of fights and mecha...something like that. Although I'm hoping they're better than DBZ's battles which are slow by today's standards. ^^;[/quote]

There fast paced, but each fight always shows both characters thoughts as they fight, like  what attacks their going to use, finding an opening, reflecting on past events,etc. In short, its full of energy attacks, intense melee combos, and some transformations like DBZ, but its much more well thought out and actually shows you the characters thought process during the fight. There are no mecha in Vivid, but there is lots of new tech stuff in Force,...even though Force sucks balls >__>
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:07 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:
There fast paced, but each fight always shows both characters thoughts as they fight, like  what attacks their going to use, finding an opening, reflecting on past events,etc. In short, its full of energy attacks, intense melee combos, and some transformations like DBZ, but its much more well thought out and actually shows you the characters thought process during the fight. There are no mecha in Vivid, but there is lots of new tech stuff in Force,...even though Force sucks balls >__>

In short, the fights display more technical prowess than DBZ which is just the same old with no technique. I kind of like that for Vivid, there should be a science to the fighting scenes like in the new Neon Genesis Evangelion films, Vividred Operation and even our very own Mai-Otome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 am

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Tumblr_mjh6zfb5QS1s1um41o3_1280
Mei and Yuzu from Citrus. :> They're going to be haunting my dreams for a while..

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 38
Armitage GUTS!!! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:38 am

monmon wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Tumblr_mjh6zfb5QS1s1um41o3_1280
Mei and Yuzu from Citrus. :> They're going to be haunting my dreams for a while..

And mine. kawaiidesuplz Now that's proper hand placement! Tell me a little about these two without spoiling too much~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Because of her mom's new marriage, boy-crazy Yuzu (gyaru girl) transfers to a new school where she immediately gets in trouble with the super sexy mysterious and serious student council president, Mei. After school, Yuzu discovers one of Mei's biggest secrets and rushes to her new home.. to find out that Mei is her brand-new stepsister! :O

It's so good, I tell you. Every chapter leaves me feeling like I'm going to die if I don't get to read the next. :(

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm

I just came across this manga, which will be adapted into anime next year.

The title is: Akuma no Riddle.
I haven't read the manga, and sadly, there are no scanlations of it yet. But you can bet it has shoujo-ai in it!!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 23710

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 am

monmon wrote:Because of her mom's new marriage, boy-crazy Yuzu (gyaru girl) transfers to a new school where she immediately gets in trouble with the super sexy mysterious and serious student council president, Mei. After school, Yuzu discovers one of Mei's biggest secrets and rushes to her new home.. to find out that Mei is her brand-new stepsister! :O

It's so good, I tell you. Every chapter leaves me feeling like I'm going to die if I don't get to read the next. :(

Ara Ara~ Viola It's always the Kaichou who farts rainbows~

I have to check this out right now! Thanks for the recommendation, monmon!

shezaei-neko wrote:I just came across this manga, which will be adapted into anime next year.

The title is: Akuma no Riddle.
I haven't read the manga, and sadly, there are no scanlations of it yet. But you can bet it has shoujo-ai in it!!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 23710

Judging by the distinctive art, it's very dark and bloody. :) Now without spoiling much about this one, are we looking at another Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or Ga-Rei Zero, ShezNek?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:27 am

I haven't watched Higurashi...

And so far...it doesn't look like a Ga-Rei Zero either...

I do wonder what route this manga will take.
And this pic looks bloody, but the manga so far has not shown much...
And I think that the anime will censor it somehow...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by monmon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:33 am

Oh, and I actually found the cover art, so I'll just leave this here too. :D 
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Tumblr_mq4z0tuk9V1sah9dro2_500
*wants to draw like that someday*

monmon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I haven't watched Higurashi...

And so far...it doesn't look like a Ga-Rei Zero either...

I do wonder what route this manga will take.
And this pic looks bloody, but the manga so far has not shown much...
And I think that the anime will censor it somehow...

Probably. Anime adaptations are usually less bloody than their manga counterparts. More freedom when the mangaka is in full control. Still, I just want a great story and a even greater reason why these girls are destined to be together. Let me guess, it's a one-sided love?

monmon wrote:Oh, and I actually found the cover art, so I'll just leave this here too. :D 
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Tumblr_mq4z0tuk9V1sah9dro2_500
*wants to draw like that someday*

kawaiidesuplz  That is just gorgeous! My girlfriend is insane about yuri, I think I'll pass Citrus over to her and see if she recognizes it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank you Dissidia 012 for making this possible!! *3*

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 19205110
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:34 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Thank you Dissidia 012 for making this possible!! *3*

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 19205110
Makes sense on Tifa's part since she was friend zoned by Cloud. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Some Bayonetta x Jeanne smexyness. :3

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 36700010

And some Mari X Asuka. I never thought I'd love shipping them this much. Thanks to Pixiv for showing it to me!! :3

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 32930610

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Bayonetta x Jeanne is always a delight to see. Mari x Asuka is kind of like shipping themselves. XD Granted, both are not 100% alike, but they both have that killer instinct I enjoy watching as they tear Angels apart. So you can imagine what goes on under the sheets without their Evas and plug suits. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Very true, Luu.
But well, what I've seen on Pixiv. They've used Asuka's personality from the 3rd movie. Much more Tsundere. :'3
And Mari is a total tease! So, it works quite well.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Very true, Luu.
But well, what I've seen on Pixiv. They've used Asuka's personality from the 3rd movie. Much more Tsundere. :'3
And Mari is a total tease! So, it works quite well.
It does! Mari strikes me as someone who is quite experienced in sexual relations~

o_o

That's a scary thought coming from her. Takeda 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:20 pm

And with her fetish over LCL (or whatever the liquid is called), Asuka is quite a catch. :3

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Bbe5pd10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 36636911
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:
In short, the fights display more technical prowess than DBZ which is just the same old with no technique. I kind of like that for Vivid, there should be a science to the fighting scenes like in the new Neon Genesis Evangelion films, Vividred Operation and even our very own Mai-Otome.
I hate Vivid Red Operation >__> the producers should just get started on season 3 of SW instead of finishing that first >__> (and finally make Mio x Minna, and Yoshika x Lynette 100% cannon rather than an implied tease). Yes, the technicality combined with amazing artwork is what makes the fights so epic. I also hate it when people keep saying that "DBZ is the greatest action series of all time, nobody will ever be stronger than Goku, Vegeta, blah blah blah.". Please, Haruhi Suzumiya could pwn Goku, all she has to do is either want to be stronger than him, or want him to not exist. >__>. We need technical fighting manga/anime to take up the bigger majority in the Battle genre, instead of just having people simply punching each other over and over again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@topic: Kurumu x Mizore from Rosario + Vampire (the manga, not the anime >_<)

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Kurumu-kisses-Mizore-rosario-vampire-28610569-800-1130

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Kurumu_and_mizore_vs_kalua_wallpaper_by_weissdrum-d5zz263

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Wings%20skirts%20shirayuki%20mizore%20purple%20hair%20kurono%20kurumu%20anime%20girls%20rosario%20to%20vampire%201680x1050_www.animalhi.com_11

PS: The kiss scene is cannon : D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:49 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:And with her fetish over LCL (or whatever the liquid is called), Asuka is quite a catch. :3

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 Bbe5pd10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 3 36636911
:'3 YES. OH LADY FUMI YES. Mari can smell her precious LCL from a country away! Asuka is rich with LCL being such a Evangelion devotee and more more once Mari's done with her~

midori's crazy398 wrote:I hate Vivid Red Operation >__> the producers should just get started on season 3 of SW instead of finishing that first >__> (and finally make Mio x Minna, and Yoshika x Lynette 100% cannon rather than an implied tease). Yes, the technicality combined with amazing artwork is what makes the fights so epic. I also hate it when people keep saying that "DBZ is the greatest action series of all time, nobody will ever be stronger than Goku, Vegeta, blah blah blah.". Please, Haruhi Suzumiya could pwn Goku, all she has to do is either want to be stronger than him, or want him to not exist. >__>. We need technical fighting manga/anime to take up the bigger majority in the Battle genre, instead of just having people simply punching each other over and over again.
Awww, I know there's bitterness towards Vividred Operation for taking Strike Witches spotlight for a while. But I think it's a really good series that I was able to follow instantly. I fell off Strike Witches when Saeko Chiba left the series, so as a favor to ShezNek, I'm trying to get back on track with season two, but failing miserably. XD

Ah, the age old debate...that has been buried for years now. I like Goku, but there are so many characters that can solo him. Here are some names for you:

Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino
Goddess Madoka
Galaxia
Sailor Saturn
Queen Nehelenia
Pharaoh 90
Lina Inverse (if she uses the Giga Slave)
Superman (only if we use his ridiculous powers from one-shots and badly written comics. Type Death Battle Superman vs. Goku on YouTube to see DBZ fans get humbled. Badly.)
Lena Sayers (Compare her performance against M-9 during their space battle with Goku's latest from DBZ Battle of Gods. Even at SSJ3, the guy isn't up to snuff anymore).

^ Those are just a few to name. But to give Goku my respects, at least he can swat Batman. Anyone in anime and manga can when DC's "safety net" isn't around. LOL

And yes, the punching gets old fast. That's why I said Dragon Ball Z's fighting scenes are old and outdated. We want to see what makes a character extremely powerful. For who they are and not what they can do. DBZ is so flawed with it's logic that in the recent crossover wih Toriko and One Piece, Goku needed tons of help and became a SSJ3 to defeat a magic based tentacle fish monster.

Their fanbase will deny this, but here is the fact: DBZ is so inconsistent that they can win against a planet buster one day and lose to a small threat on another. Thus giving any "weaker" characters you can think of a chance. Whoever says otherwise takes the series too seriously and will rebuttal with sleep inducing hyperbole. study
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next