Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

+14
PuppyHaru
monmon
shezaei-neko
zanekal1
midori's crazy398
mystic gohan
Magus Phantalus
Chaglette
Dead.And.Alive
Natsukichan1
depression76
Twi
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:49 pm

About Toph, I asked my sister about the possibilities of her in a relationship and your overall comment and this is what she had to say:

---
Jun is just delicious. But, honestly, Jun's not the type for relationships.
Toph I could see. She's only 12 in the series, so she has a fair bit of growing up to do. But whoever she'd be with would have to be hella talented at something. And she DID have a crush on Sokka in the series. Though nothing came of it.

But Jun? I can't see her with anyone...UNLESS she winds up with a Kasmeer type. She's a lot like Jory, in both looks and attitude.
---

BTW, Kasmeer and Jory are both characters from Guild Wars 2.  

Gay Rainbow Viola Gay Rainbow 
~The more you know~

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:About Toph, I asked my sister about the possities of her in a relationship and your overall comment and this is what she had to say:

---
Toph I could see. She's only 12 in the series, so she has a fair bit of growing up to do. But whoever she'd be with would have to be hella talented at something. And she DID have a crush on Sokka in the series. Though nothing came of it.

But Jun? I can't see her with anyone...UNLESS she winds up with a Kasmeer type. She's a lot like Jory, in both looks and attitude.
---

~The more you know~

I've already started writing a Toph x June oneshot. And what has quickly become my modus operandi it may end up leading to a multi chaptered story. Gots plans to have a little accidental flirting while Toph draws inspiration for the metal cable launchers(the ones seen in Legend of Korra) from June's whip. Basically what I got is a fifteen year old Toph along with Sokka, Suki, and Ty-Lee go to hire June to find Azula, who escaped after the Avatar comic series "The Search".

Toph and June end up being horribly insulted by a thug(he compares Toph to a shirshu and suggests June is depraved enough to sleep with her shirshu) at the tavern they find June in, they each go to defend the other's honor as well as their own. Later after June agrees to help find Azula, Toph says something to the effect; "Hey that whip of yours gives me ideas."

June'll say something like; "Sweetie I'm flattered but I'd have to know a girl a little better before we do something like that." Toph would realize what she just said and hilarity would ensue. No major yuri goodness but I'd want to lay down the ground work for some.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Toph_a10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:About Toph, I asked my sister about the possibilities of her in a relationship and your overall comment and this is what she had to say:

---

---

~The more you know~

Well there was that post of lin's dad being azula don't ask because it's complected Razz
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:About Toph, I asked my sister about the possities of her in a relationship and your overall comment and this is what she had to say:

---

---

~The more you know~

Well there was that post of lin's dad being azula don't ask because it's complected Razz

Futanari Azula x Toph. It's canon.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 13792910

Also in the grim dark of the war torn future there is only lesbians!(not really)

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Raegef10

Commissar Raege and Psyker Boone.
Remember your Boone and everyday is great when your you!

url=https://servimg.com/view/17070953/50]Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Boones10[/url]
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:50 am

Double pooooost!!!!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Hug_by10

Wanko x Momoka from Hayate x Blade.

Wanko is a creepy necromancer in a all girl school that specializes in swordplay. EVERYONE even her sister in arms finds her creepy but still cute when they give her that make over.(she used to look like that ghost from "The Grudge")

Personally Wanko's creepiness adds to her adorability in my opinion.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Anna-e10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Anna-e11

OUAT Once Upon A Time's incarnations of Anna and Elsa of Arendelle are close to their debut and even though both Elizabeth Lail (Anna) and Georgina Haig (Elsa) look cute together, somewhere deep inside me thinks they might botch this character-wise. For now though, they do look cute together so they already succeeded in me liking them on a superficial level. As bad as that sounds.  Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Anna-e10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Anna-e11

OUAT Once Upon A Time's incarnations of Anna and Elsa of Arendelle are close to their debut and even though both Elizabeth Lail (Anna) and Georgina Haig (Elsa) look cute together, somewhere deep inside me thinks they might botch this character-wise. For now though, they do look cute together so they already succeeded in me liking them on a superficial level. As bad as that sounds.  Akira Okuzaki

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. In that second pic the actress playing Elsa doesn't really look like Elsa.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Shinyu10

Kuga Jun(the long haired girl) and her cousin and hime Yuho. I feel like they were going for a My-Hime reference when Kuga Jun calls her cousin my hime. Context Jun's family served Yuho's during feudal times.

Also Jun is hilariously a walking sexual harassment case waiting to happen. Using her mystical ninjutsu to well... she's an obscenely horny lesbian at an all girl school you do the math.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:53 am

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Nilin_10
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Olga_a10

Nilin x Olga from the underrated 'Remember Me'.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Emily-11

^ Emily about to kiss Paige from Pretty Little Liars.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:19 pm

Older! Mabel x Wendy from Gravity Falls. Praise the Sun I love that show. And may have a teensy tiny crush on Wendy.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Older_10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:24 am

it's been awhile but anyway I've been obbsessed with rwby lately even got a blake and yang doll from comic con XD so anyway time to spread the rwby ships Razz

First Some Bumblebee Blake x Yang

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_n1ic257VRA1tsnc1bo2_500

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mt3hrhXMQH1r14fzl

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_mt3hrrB2e81r14fzl

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNpBdIXYV2Mg1_73RmqBL02oqq7Skbh0B_W62RKZVlWPV_7daNeQ

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_n0sxr1xrs81sgvrqvo1_500

Then some White Rose Ruby x Weiss

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_n1ic257VRA1tsnc1bo1_500

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Rwby___challenge_accepted_by_lunarisfuryaileron-d6321sv

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 9k=

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSg8W7Zs2QTocoK4xRnC3yX_UEiUT2mGlyb1UTQLSpD6w4xOAU9

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3dvSIf36myqlrYC09179_ZBkC2f3bd2zbZpICwR8uHtcCq6Bw1g
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:34 am

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 13761110

Shameless self promotion time! I drew this awhile back but I'm getting into the pairing again Master Cyclonis x Piper from Storm Hawks now if only I could get my hands on the DVDs. Anyway I love this pairing and all the angsty fanon that comes with it. I'm tempted to write or draw for them I really should continue my Violet x Mirage work but I don't know...

Speaking of Violet x Mirage I drew this recently titled it "Like What You See Mirage?" I think she does in fact like what she sees.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Like_w10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Double pooooost!

Another Piper x Master Cyclonis piece done by your Lord Magus Phantalus.
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Poison10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10383110
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 pm

IMAGE DUMP TIME

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10431411

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Ba02de11

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Ebd87710

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 12788610

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Nxn0510

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 19602110

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 99427710
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Because I can't get enough MarixAsuka and KorrAsami. :3 :3 :3
Most of them found on tumblr. I'll post the links later. :)

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 78077310

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Bes0mt10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Bbe5pd10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr11

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:27 pm

GRANDE CHIE Image dump of recent yuri images from our exclusive Facebook group!

Akuma Homura Akemi and Goddess Madoka Kaname
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 39416660%20Madoka%20Magica%20Akuma%20HomuraGod%20Madoka%20Cute%20Render_zpse8hhm0bz

Amane and Shizuma from Strawberry Panic

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10300157_951359544908696_25078673778606347_n_zpspfaa2cio

Korrasami from The Legend of Korra
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10343492_949918915052759_2851149973188187438_n_zps6oqxkcj1

Shizuma and Nagisa from Strawberry Panic
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 11006368_946877855356865_3805682415611508786_n_zpsrdbfpxrd

Akarin and Sakurako from Yuru Yuri
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 11034205_950782088299775_4643413344939280290_n_zpsaqh4vejz

Random comic strips from Sunstone (very sexy! shizurubaby )
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 1507877_10152837267074125_1694424194234023271_n_zpserdw8j1s
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10005994_10152842101414125_6155544221722103825_o_zps3xy0mudy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:48 pm

Photo dump from our Yuri Facebook group!:

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Chikan10

^ Nobody protects their girlfriend better than Chikane. Other than our very own Shizuru, of course.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr10

^ Mei from Citrus: With a message for girls~

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 11150410

^ You thought Haruka kissing Usagi in the manga was great? Wait until you see it animated in Sailor Moon Crystal! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed May 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Yeah I actually liked the the damn it I'm not even going to try to spell it. The Manga Chikane was from. The first one that is I hear they id some really weird stuff with the series down the line.

Anyway I finished a Raven x Terra or Rachel Roth x Tara Markov if you prefer.
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Shadow10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Noir_k10

Rewatching 'Noir' on Blu Ray (thanks, FUNimation!) made me fall in love with Mireille and Kirika all over again. kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 am

Inspired by Dragon Ball Xenoverse... which I have yet to play but have heard good things... mostly I'm looking at you Luu!
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Battle10
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Here are just a few of the ones I love.

Fang x Light
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_l9nftjrHqd1qdfnlto1_r2_400

Gelphie

Painted by me
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 IdinaMenzelKristinChenoweth_zpsb080841e

Alex and Piper

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10264851_236821746514602_1529695116539800853_n_zps96c135c0

Obsessed with these guys right now

Johanna and Katniss
Made by me!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10349129_10153122468205229_6880126021481052445_n_zps6ypihwic
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 1610889_10153200823605229_2907342143564829238_n_zpscsq5i825
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10983394_10153128867480229_7728894078317384884_n_zpstoxpmfka

Xena and Gabrielle

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 B09eb2b8-85a6-40cd-9e36-f03d261933cc_zpsjoyhypzx
Painted by me
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Xena%20Painting_zps5gux9qly

Sarah and Rachel
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 OB-Sarah_zpswqpuucxq
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Zap-orphan-black-every-clone-played-by-tatiana-007_zpsk7ybz4fa

More to come!
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:42 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Here are just a few of the ones I love.

Fang x Light
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Tumblr_l9nftjrHqd1qdfnlto1_r2_400

Gelphie

Painted by me
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 IdinaMenzelKristinChenoweth_zpsb080841e

Alex and Piper

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10264851_236821746514602_1529695116539800853_n_zps96c135c0

Obsessed with these guys right now

Johanna and Katniss
Made by me!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10349129_10153122468205229_6880126021481052445_n_zps6ypihwic
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 1610889_10153200823605229_2907342143564829238_n_zpscsq5i825
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 10983394_10153128867480229_7728894078317384884_n_zpstoxpmfka

Xena and Gabrielle

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 B09eb2b8-85a6-40cd-9e36-f03d261933cc_zpsjoyhypzx
Painted by me
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Xena%20Painting_zps5gux9qly

Sarah and Rachel
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 OB-Sarah_zpswqpuucxq
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 Zap-orphan-black-every-clone-played-by-tatiana-007_zpsk7ybz4fa

More to come!

In terms of live action couples, nothing is hotter than Joniss! Though, Rachel and Sarah will most likely take the #1 spot for television ships~ Sarah is a confused (rightfully so) and angry person. Rachel owns her~ Even with a number 2 in her eye socket. laugh
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:45 am

Love your art firespehere!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Love your art firespehere!

Thank you very much, Magnus! I'm happy you like my art :) :)
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Straight girls are in a frenzy over the newest addition to the cast of Orange Is The New Black, which recently released its third season to Netflix. The stunning Ruby Rose, who confuses just about everyone with her stunningly beautiful, yet boy-ish features, has people from all over second-guessing their sexuality. That’s pretty impressive. When you’re attractive enough to make women want to be lesbians just for you, then you know you’re damn attractive. Here are just a handful of the tweets that hit Twitter when the new OITNB season premiered.

^ As you can see, everyone is going bonkers over Ruby Rose and her character "Stella" in Orange Is The New Black. Here I'm thinking....Ruby from RWBY? LOL!

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 65954_10

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 C_fith10

Even my own fiancee is attracted to her! Believe me, I see what the fuss is about. It's just that...Alex is way hotter. Sorry! :'3

And by the way...

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 9 11225210

EXACTLY. tenoh michiru

You can't make a Haruka omelet without breaking some Michiru eggs~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next