Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

+14
PuppyHaru
monmon
shezaei-neko
zanekal1
midori's crazy398
mystic gohan
Magus Phantalus
Chaglette
Dead.And.Alive
Natsukichan1
depression76
Twi
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
18 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm

And Karolina Dean aka Lucy in the Sky who is an alien who can essentially turn into a rainbow(figures the gay girl can turn into a rainbow)

Strangely, I formed a stupid smile upon reading that.

Sounds promising, Mag. Time to pick this little gem up at the next comic store visit. Mikoto Minagi I'm not bothered by the hiatus thing, this is typical of lesser known comic book issues.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Empty Re: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay!

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed May 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Ssy141

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Shin_sekai_yori_11_1

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Saki_maria_2

since i am now shipping them, here are Saki and Maria (the girl with the red hair) from Shin Sekai Yori!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 3:18 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Ssy141

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Shin_sekai_yori_11_1

since i am now shipping them, here are Saki and Maria (the girl with the red hair) from Shin Sekai Yori!

Mmm~ They're really adorable together!

"We're living out our love here"

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu May 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Humanized Vinyl Scratch and Octavia from My Little Pony Firendship is Magic.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 13347910

Oh yeah I went there.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Ssy141

Mmm~ They're really adorable together!

"We're living out our love here"

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels

If only you knew the half of it all Luu xD, also, that line should be the slogan for the LGBT community 8) gay unicorn poptart kat ...i am now spamming everything that has rainbows : D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Humanized Vinyl Scratch and Octavia from My Little Pony Firendship is Magic.

Oh yeah I went there.

That's not so bad. I'd rather have the Ponies as humans to be honest. ^^;

midori's crazy398 wrote:
If only you knew the half of it all Luu xD, also, that line should be the slogan for the LGBT community 8) gay unicorn poptart kat ...i am now spamming everything that has rainbows : D

YOU ARE A RAINBOW! Gay Rainbow \*A*/ Gay Rainbow

Can you get some more screen shots of the two from the series? Like I did with ShizNat, just cap all their best together together. Or FACK! Just take pics of ALL their moments! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:Humanized Vinyl Scratch and Octavia from My Little Pony Firendship is Magic.

Oh yeah I went there.

That's not so bad. I'd rather have the Ponies as humans to be honest. ^^;

midori's crazy398 wrote:

YOU ARE A RAINBOW! Gay Rainbow \*A*/ Gay Rainbow

Can you get some more screen shots of the two from the series? Like I did with ShizNat, just cap all their best together together. Or FACK! Just take pics of ALL their moments! Mikoto Minagi

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr_mdmtuvt81M1r8muxno1_500
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Bfffscv_zps65f1bd04
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr_mesljwcQN21rxyb55o1_500_thumb
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Shin-16_5-saki-maria
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Ssy81

More Saki and Maria stuff, the gif's are from ep 8 of SSY. Also, this couple was short lived in the series for reasons i shall not explain (its worth watching, so go watch it!), so there aren't a lot of images for them honestly >__>, also, hurray for rainbows and the future release of the SSY novels by Vertical Publishing! (vol 1, 11-12-13, vol 2 1-21-14, vol 3 TBA) That was the good news i received today Luu, time to mark the calendars cuz OMFG this is gonna be epic!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Tue May 14, 2013 10:37 am

I have to admit I'm a rarijack shipper
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 21797510

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr11

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr10
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Awesome news, Mi-Cray! Otakon's coming up, it's too bad that the manga won't be out by then. I'll sniff out any merchandise for the series though. Starting with doujinshi...they must exist, right?

zanekal1 wrote:I have to admit I'm a rarijack shipper
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 21797510

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr10

Huh! I actually prefer them as human beings. Wish the show was like that. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Awesome news, Mi-Cray! Otakon's coming up, it's too bad that the manga won't be out by then. I'll sniff out any merchandise for the series though. Starting with doujinshi...they must exist, right?

I doubt it but you never know. The anime wasn't a big hit compared to the written novels, which sucks cuz it's a really good show. Also is it me or does Saki really like de boobs? (I mean, look at those gif's and the last pic 0-0)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:15 pm

Saki's a boob fan, no question. She's the resident "queen of hand placement", like Shizuru in Mai-HiME/Otome. XD Maria doesn't seem to mind at all, so no harm there. You can continue to oogle with your yuri googles. kawaiidesuplz

The novels are the most popular canon in this series? Interesting. Where can I download them, if they've been translated already?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Saki's a boob fan, no question. She's the resident "queen of hand placement", like Shizuru in Mai-HiME/Otome. XD Maria doesn't seem to mind at all, so no harm there. You can continue to oogle with your yuri googles. kawaiidesuplz

The novels are the most popular canon in this series? Interesting. Where can I download them, if they've been translated already?

xD for some reason her being "queen of hand placement" reminds me of the line from the Delta sink commercial "so many things your hands can do" xD its hilarious. That's another problem, the novels are apparently so long and so few Westerners know the anime exists to then become curious about the book, that translations are rare or incomplete at best. This site has up to chapter 8 of the first book in English: http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/category/part-i-season-of-new-leaves/

To get a full translation, its best to wait for Vertical to publish them later this year and next year. Though if you try and hunt it down maybe you can find a full translation, though im not sure about this working.

midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 12:56 am

In our fandom of yuri, hand placement ventures to places no woman has gone before. *_*

You know, I'll just wait patiently for the North American releases. Current chapter translations may progress slowly (just like Mai-HiME Destiny *sniff* ), so it's better to just wait for official releases. Much faster, with more accurate translation work.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat May 18, 2013 4:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:In our fandom of yuri, hand placement ventures to places no woman has gone before. *_*

You know, I'll just wait patiently for the North American releases. Current chapter translations may progress slowly (just like Mai-HiME Destiny *sniff* ), so it's better to just wait for official releases. Much faster, with more accurate translation work.

Barnes and Noble will be carrying the series. I found out the release dates from their website. : D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 11:21 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Barnes and Noble will be carrying the series. I found out the release dates from their website. : D

:3 Great! I'm a Barnes & Noble shopper too, but I'm curious, why don't you order manga from Amazon too? It would be a bit cheaper if you wait a few weeks after release day, me thinks. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:37 am

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Violet10

Shameless self promoting teim! Violet x Mirage from The Incredibles. Drew it awhile ago tho.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Image_1361050880651902

0-0
(Einhard(t) x Vivio, from MGLN Vivid)
(I only prefer to ship them when their transformed and gain late teen/young adult bodies, but not when their in their normal state >__<)
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Image_1361050880651902

0-0
(I only prefer to ship them when their transformed and gain late teen/young adult bodies, but not when their in their normal state >__<)

Vivio. How you've grown. O______O I remember when you too innocent to realize you had gay surrogate parents...

*cough* NanoFate  *COUGH*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Image_1361050880651902

0-0

Vivio. How you've grown. O______O I remember when you too innocent to realize you had gay surrogate parents...

*cough* NanoFate  *COUGH*

Vivio: I have what?

NanoFate : It's nothing Vivio~ Now go train in magic martial arts till you drop from exhaustion!

Vivio: Ok!

Einhard: 'If what Luu said is true, then no one will question all my attempts to grab Vivio's boobs during training and sparring! giggity 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:39 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Vivio: I have what?

NanoFate : It's nothing Vivio~ Now go train in magic martial arts till you drop from exhaustion!

Einhard: 'If what Luu said is true, then no one will question all my attempts to grab Vivio's boobs during training and sparring! giggity 

Philosodori Not in this series, Einhard. Long before you both were even a footnote, Nanoha and Fate were grabbing each other~ This is how Vivio honed in her skills. :3

Did you know you were voiced by Yukino Kikukawa and Madam President Yukino? Justsayin'
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:Vivio: I have what?

Philosodori Not in this series, Einhard. Long before you both were even a footnote, Nanoha and Fate were grabbing each other~ This is how Vivio honed in her skills. :3

Did you know you were voiced by Yukino Kikukawa and Madam President Yukino? Justsayin'

(xD lol)Einhard: "I see..." (eh? Who's voice are you talking about that Yukino's VA played?(Forgive my ignorance))
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:47 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
(xD lol)Einhard: "I see..." (eh? Who's voice are you talking about that Yukino's VA played?(Forgive my ignorance))

The legendary Mamiko Noto, of course. She voiced both Yukino and Einhart Stratos! Sorry for the confusion, Mi-Cray. XD

---

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 10046510

^ From Simoun! Morinas is on the computer while her formerly-a-woman-but-still-has-his-her-woman-parts Waporif is drunk or fapping in the corner. :'3

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 16429210

In Space, everyone can hear them "process data"~ :''''''3333 KOS-MOS x T-elos from Xenosaga III.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 12-pha10
Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Phanto10

^ Some sexy shots from Phantom of Inferno. I forget the names of these two, but let's just call them the Mireille Bouquet-clone and the Kirika Yuumura-clone. Why? Because they not only resemble two legends from the anime 'Noir', but also because the anime was done by Bee Train. The Walmart of Girls-With-Guns franchises.

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 30011910

^ Forte and Ranpha from Galaxy Angel were a lot closer than people think. They spent a lot of time together~ Forte always the butch with all her heavy artillery and Ranpha the girlie-girl blonde. No matter how boy crazy she thought she was, she always ended up with Forte (who is arguably more of a man than all the males in the series)

As a bonus, here's a scantily-clad Bayonetta during her Climax Attack:

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Fzemd10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:34 am

This time I want to present you:

YMIR AND CHRISTA. From the anime/manga SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN a.k.a. Attack on Titan.

They are a confirmed couple in the official site. So, if you like it, you can be at ease that you'll see much of them

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 1506745#fullRandom General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 1506745#fullRandom General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Shinge10
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 am

shezaei-neko wrote:This time I want to present you:

YMIR AND CHRISTA. From the anime/manga SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN a.k.a. Attack on Titan.

They are a confirmed couple in the official site. So, if you like it, you can be at ease that you'll see much of them

Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 1506745#fullRandom General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 1506745#fullRandom General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Shinge10

Me like very much : D. It's nice to see more yuri couples in popular and mainstream anime/manga.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsukichan1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:58 am

:D I like Christa x Ymir :)
I like Mikasa and Sasha too: Random General Yuri/Shoujo-ai Images! Spread the gay! - Page 2 Tumblr10
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next