Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
First off, I am disappointed in you. How could you not be a believer? :) Just shut up and accept the shirt, please~ You're welcome.

Aye sir!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:20 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:

Aye sir!

pokemon The Rooster tended his hen house once again~

Send me your address via PM anytime.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri May 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 1658622195 The Rooster tended his hen house once again~

Send me your address via PM anytime.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 375504177Already done señor gallo!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 12:47 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 375504177Already done señor gallo!

pokemon Excellent! Thank you very much and btw, do I have your permission to upload that ShayP Monster art on ShizNat Webs? Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat May 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:

pokemon Excellent! Thank you very much and btw, do I have your permission to upload that ShayP Monster art on ShizNat Webs? Shizuru Fujino

dawn Of course!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
dawn Of course!

pokemon It shall be done.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:02 pm

I'll be at the con. Trying to drum up some commissions, greeting some old friends in artist alley and hopefully finding some Digimon artbooks that I've seen on the net
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 am

For anyone who don't have a facebook, our fellow Mai-faithful fans heading to AX 2013 on 4th of July weekend should know that Sunrise is having an industry panel on Sunday 1-2pm PST. They maybe asking questions and us should ask them about any upcoming Mai-franchise works that Sunrise is doing right now. This the only chance we got to ask'em this question and hope that we may get a better response without any interpreters failing hard.

I have the schedule up here for anyone interested: http://www.anime-expo.org/assets/2013/07/AX2013-Schedule-v3.pdf

Thanks!
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Remember the interpreter for Yuuka Nanri at Otakon last year? Yeah, he sucked. I doubt MM will do AX 2013 or next year. I'm hoping to do the West Coast in 2015, but that will probably be with a smaller roster.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Remember the interpreter for Yuuka Nanri at Otakon last year? Yeah, he sucked. I doubt MM will do AX 2013 or next year. I'm hoping to do the West Coast in 2015, but that will probably be with a smaller roster.

it's tomorrow afternoon for Day 4 AX 2013, just being optimistic for someone to mentioned Sunrise about new mai-project despite friends attending to the event they can do a favor or anything to get this question in soon before they come in to Otakon next month. For that interpreter, I think it was two years ago and I believe the interpreter was there for Sunrise panel and kind messed up that asking question from our MM faithful.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Empty Mai-Multiverse at Otakon 2013 (results!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Dsc02110
Otakon 2012...memories~
---

Mai-Multiverse returns once again to the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland! Me along with several beautiful people who worship the Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome anime and manga series shall be lurking all over the event, causing mayhem and ladies to drop their pants. :)If you happen to be around and love Mai-HiME, Mai Otome, Sailor Moon, Rizzoli & Isles or any other series we're obsessed with-come join our group for fun, excitement and laughs. We're holding various events including video game tournaments in Mai-Otome Butou Shi for the Playstation 2 and Power Stone 2 for the Sega Dreamcast.

I, Luu, will be leading my group just like in previous years. I am the administrator of Mai-Multiverse and all it's chain websites. I'm also the founder of various deviantART groups, including: Kagura-Sanctuary (Kagura from Inuyasha fangroup), MedusaS-Snake-Pit (Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater fangroup), and ValentineandHarpeR-E (Jill Valentine and Helena Harper from Resident Evil fangroup).

Should you spot us, do not hesitate to take photos or hang out with us. We're a lovely bunch, just don't bring us home to your parents! So grab your spicy pork buns, cook up some ramen, poke your girlfriend's "weak point" and we'll pick up one of Natsuki's expensive panties on the way to the convention building! Looking forward to meeting you all, even those not affiliated with Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome fandom! Just look for the insane group with the giant leek shoved up the Natsuki plush's bum! Happy 20th, Otakon!

Our promo trailer features awesome hits from Ash's band, Prey-4-Me. Ash is a huge supporter of Mai-Multiverse and a huge fan of Mai-HiME/Otome herself. The following songs include:

The Wolves Song

The Hunt

Burning Alive

ShizNat Webs: http://shiznat.webs.com/
Mai-Multiverse Forum: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/forum
Mai-Multiverse deviantART: http://mai-multiverse.deviantart.com/
Mai-Multiverse Worldwide (blog): http://maimultiverse.blogspot.com/
Ara Ara Oi Oi (ShizNat webcomics): http://shizunatsu.smackjeeves.com/com...
Lily-CoMM (Yuri comics and manga): http://lily-comm.smackjeeves.com/

And you can check out the Prey 4 Me band updates and upcoming live performances by stalking them on the following sites:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/P4MBAND?f...
reverbnation: www.reverbnation.com/prey4me
Facebook: www.facebook.com/P4MBand

---

Now that our shameless promotion is out of the way, I would like to inform everyone that this thread will house all our day by day coverage of the day. Including random posts, thoughts on certain panels and events, merchandise finds and of course, photos. Lots of em'.

Viola Anyone else who's going to be at Otakon, I'd advise you to do the same.

- L
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Img_2010

Hey everyone! Sadly my plan of doing day-by-day coverage didn't work out as planned, seeing how we were incredibly busy on all four days of Otakon. Still, we had a fantastic time! Wolvenbane08, Konaxookami and Firesphere306 were all a delight to be around and we had about a million laughs at the con, cosplay Burlesque and even the maid cafe! Baltimore was out playground~ Here are some videos from our adventure:

Mai-Multiverse-Otakon 2013 Part One and Two

We also took a shitload of photos! Unfortunately, Wolvenbane08 hasn't uploaded them yet, so I'm still waiting for that to happen. Once she does, I'll post them here in a photobucket link and slideshow video for YouTube.

If anything did suck about our trip was that it seemed a bit rushed. Since two members were late (not their faults), a lot of the planned events at the hotel were pushed to the next three days and ultimately, we had no time for any of it (movie marathon and video game tournament). Then there's the footage of the con. We should of had more, so my plan next year is to help direct Kara (Firesphere306) to document all four days. Also, I miss having Stephanie (Literary Anomaly) and Deppy (depression76) with us this year. We had such amazing chemistry together in 2012, it felt like a piece was missing. Still, we had a blast. Wolvenbane08 proved to be my sidekick and highlight of the year for sure. XD

Now that Mai-Multiverse Otakon 2013 is completed, I'll be looking forward to seeing any of you next year. Photos coming soon!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:07 pm

bump 

All our Otakon 2013 photos!

>> Mai-Multiverse Otakon 2013 photo collection <<

Coming soon: Journal entry on my entire Otakon 2013 experience.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:52 pm

bump 

Attention! Mai-Multiverse will be heading to Setsucon on January 25th-26th at The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel.
I will be there along with Kara (Firesphere306) and Alex (Konaxookami)

We'll bring back updates, photos, merchandise to make you jealous and random silliness!  HiME 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 pm

I'm already jealous of the fact that you're going. xD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 am

ookamidesu wrote:I'm already jealous of the fact that you're going. xD

xD Don't be, Dye. I've taken enough lesbian antics to the knee. XDDD You'll read all about it later today (morning).

Now even though my bus dropped me off in NYC late, I'm gonna save my experience story for later. What I have enough time for now issssss photo timez!  Mikoto Minagi  Keep in mind that Setsucon 2014 was very small, so don't expect 500 or more photos like the previous three Otakons:

Cosplay:

Me and Kagura-sama from Inuyasha! This cosplayer was really nice! Our photo together came out awkward since we were filming her at the same time. XD
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0333_zps5338c1e6
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0321_zps86dd577d
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0322_zps6884f095
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0329_zps249bb0dc
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0330_zps82b61472
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0331_zpse10c0270Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0332_zpsbd41e661

Medusa from Soul Eater:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0323_zpsfd1605cc

Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0324_zpsaa4298a8

Lady from Devil May Cry 3:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0325_zpsceaaec34

Kristoff and Queen Elsa from Disney's Frozen:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0326_zps8c5edb71

Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0328_zpsc2172724

Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell from Full Metal Alchemist:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0334_zpse6d2422e

Ai Enma from Hell Girl aka Jigoku Shojo:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0350_zps5379cdba

Merchandise:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0355_zpsfadb355c
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0356_zpsbb441f47
New Sailor Moon plush, Erstin Ho Atelier figure, Akemi Homura plush, Kill la Kill buttons (two Ryuko, Mako and Lady Satsuki), Shizuru and Natsuki charms, Kagura mini figure from Inuyasha the final act.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0357_zps6ce486c5
Artwork trading cards: She-Hulk, Wonder Woman and Irene from Sherlock Holmes.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0358_zpsd641806b
The official Setsucon badge with their ice controlling mascot.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0359_zps045810fe
Kagura commissions for Luus.

Random crap:

Me meeting Alexis Tipton. She voiced Yomi in the Ga Rei Zero English dub:
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0335_zps5b77a91a

Really gay ShizNat anticz:

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0338_zps76627c0c
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0339_zps90658d87
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0341_zpsaa67941d
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0342_zps5d11a0f6
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0343_zps3644f447
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0351_zps08bad26b

Autographs from Alexis Tipton and Leah Clark; the English voice actresses for Yomi and Kagura from Ga Rei Zero:
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0345_zpsc6077cd0

Kara aka Firesphere306 got hers too!
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0346_zpsfc3bd7c2

Kagura chillin':
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 DSCI0347_zps8c2115ed

Frozen and Hunger Games Catching Fire Double Feature night!!!:
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 IMG_20140123_171723_zps204fad64

Fushigi Yuugi and AKB0048 showings in the video rooms:
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 IMG_20140126_094146_zps73275ffc
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 IMG_20140126_122403_zpsef9e9ac3

Coming next: My experience and VIDEOS!!!!  setsuna
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:03 pm

My Setsucon 2014 experience with MM Superstar Firepshere306

Traveling to a con during the winter season is something I rarely do, but when Kara (Firesphere306) invited me to attend a small con in State College, Pennsylvania, I couldn't resist. When Otakon 2013 ended, I did make an announcement that I wanted to attend smaller cons in the future. In an attempt to reach out to the forum members that could never attend Otakon. Granted, Kara was with Mai-Multiverse for two Otakons, but she still lives in the middle of nowhere like most of our members. >:3 WHY DON'T YOU GIRLS LIVE IN THE CITY!?

So I climbed onto the magical carriage with the anorexic cartoon dog on it and away I went to State College. The country side was a refreshing change from the urban wastelands of urine smelling Newark. It reminded me a lot of living in Syracuse New York where you saw a lot of open field, hills, trees, abandoned warehouses, businesses (factories) and farms. I imagine it's the same story with New York state, most of the people from these fly-over-towns move to the city to look for work. Leaving their deteriorating small towns behind. There's a charm to seeing towns like this; as if the people don't mind being hidden away from the cruel, cruel world. To me, they're the perfect places to retire someday. :'D Even then, I'd prefer to grow old in Indonesia. The food's better.

Ice, ice and more ice! The icy roads of State College made my driver curse frequently. This was also the case on the way back home. The weather wasn't that severe yet, so by time I arrived, no snow blew in my face. It was here that I met Firepsphere306 aka Kara. Kara is just as you all know her, very shy and girly as hell. Only, I sensed an immense comfort coming from her. During Otakon, she rarely said a word and just giggled most of the time. It's the same online deal here, only she brought a lot more conversation about the town, where she works at and how her malls were older than Betty White. Call me crazy, but I could of sworn she was nervous around men; and here she is, talking to me like we've known each other for years. She brought me to her large old fashioned home with all the trimmings. I call it old fashioned because of it's interior "wooden" style look. She owns two really cute dogs named Dolce and Gucchi...let's just end it there. I learned quite a few things about Kara while staying at a home, most notably her love for quirky lesbian humor. She also has a dark side to her, enjoying horror themed movies and stories. Bottom line, Kara is a sweet girl with interests that would surprise most people. The most rewarding thing about the entire weekend is knowing she jumped out of her shell to interact with me. My best chemistry manifests with charismatic members of MM, like my girlfriend (wetochan), Jenna (WolvenBane08), and Stephanie (LiteraryAnomaly), but I can say Kara was a great sidekick for Setsucon. She was helpful and very knowledgeable about the con, despite it taking a 360 spin on her this year. We had so much fun watching various movies at the house, including Frozen and Hunger Games Catching Fire in theaters.

Setsucon 2014 at the Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel itself was nothing new to me. Smaller cons usually station themselves inside hotels and colleges throughout North America and I've been to them all on the East Coast. What made this one a little different (for Kara) than the others was the sudden burst of attendance. Up until the that day, she's been telling me that Setsucon is normally so dead because of the very few Otaku who attend. And what's the first thing we see? A huge snake line waiting to get badges. Shit, this is nothing new to me, but at a small con, it was funny to see. We must of been on that line for about an hour, which is nothing compared to the 12 hours didn't-pre-register-people have to wait at Otakon. The variety of activities were limited; most involved panels with very basic stuff like history of manga, how to become a success at webcomics, etc. The stuff we did enjoy (other than the dealers room and Artist Alley) were the Masquerade skits and anything involving the voice actors. I've never followed Ellyn Stern's work closely before, but she is an amazing woman. She is an advocate for female characters in animation. Everything she shared was very intelligent; stuff I've been preaching for years that female characters are the shining light in male dominated series. Rather than give these characters more screen time or spin offs (Tsunade in Naruto, Kagura from Inuyasha and Yoruichi Shihōin from Bleach to name a few), the creator/author/s shove them in the background and make us wait 15 minutes in each 20minute episode to see them again, if we even see them at all. I'm proud to say I'm a fan of Ellyn's now; and it's a bonus knowing that she's in a lot of anime I own like Ghost in the Shell 2 and Armitage III. Fantastic lady. The same can be said for Alexis Tipton and Leah Clark who voiced Yomi and Kagura from Ga-Rei-Zero respectively. These are incredible talents in the industry. Setsucon 2014 also had the good sense to show some Fushigi Yuugi episodes on the big screen. It's the first time I've seen Fushigi Yuugi on something bigger than a 80 inch screen and I loved every second of it. if you've never seen this series, I suggest you do. It's one of the all time greats from Yuu Watase.

The final day of Setsucon 2014 was hectic since I had to leave in a few hours, but it was nice to enjoy a con on it's final day. We rarely attended 3rd day activities for Otakon, so I'm grateful that my bus didn't have to leave until 5pm. Overall, Setsucon weekend was a lot of fun. Small, but a lot of fun. It was a great way to start the year and I thank Kara for sharing the experience with me. I also thank her family for being kind enough to let me crash at their place.

Videos are coming next! :'3 Kara will supply them for you all to see.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:07 am

Hello everyone! As promised, here are the videos that we took at Setsucon this year. Enjoy!!!

Part One-

Part Two-

Part Three-

Part Four-

Part Five-

Part Six-

Part Seven-
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Watching But I'm a Cheerleader was one of the most hilarious and scariest experiences of my life. XD

Man, look at me drooling during the interview with the Kagura cosplayer. I'm such a dork sometimes. Kagura 

Thanks so much for sharing these videos, Kara! I had a great time at the con and laughing at all the gayness in our movies. Especially Rent with Idina Menzel as Maureen. XDDDDDDD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm

bump 

We're less than two months away from Otakon 2014 in Baltimore Maryland!Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 13 Hm_mainlogo

Mai-Multiverse's journey to Otakon continues with 2014's romp through the Baltimore Convention Center! This year, myself (Luu Sky Sapphire, DOI), Jenna (WolvenBane08), Kara (Firesphere306), Stephanie (LiteraryAnomaly), Dye (ookami desu), Mi-Cray (midori's crazy398) and possibly Deppy (depression76) and Megan (Wolf Kuga) will be attending! This is the biggest roster of Mai-Multiverse members going this year!

We will be posting all the madness, excitement and uncensored naughtiness for you all! We will be meeting celebrity voice/actors in Dante Basco (Rufio from Steve Spielberg's 'Hook' and Zuko from Avatar The Last Airbender), Katie Griffin (Sailor Mars/Rei Hino from DiC and Cloverway's English dubs of Sailor Moon) and even Linda Ballantyne (Sailor Moon/Usagi/Serena Tsukino from Cloverway's English dubs of Sailor Moon S and Sailor Moon SuperS)

In addition to all the con events, Mai-Multiverse will be holding game tournaments for Mai-Otome Butou Shi for the Playstation 2 and Power Stone 2 for the Sega Dreamcast in the hotel room. We will also film a live cooperative 4-player campaign in Sailor Moon R Plus for the Sega Dreamcast!

To top it all off, this year will include a Yuri marathon! Below is every lesbian maintext and subtext show/series we will be watching throughout the weekend! Because at Mai-Multiverse, we LOVE girl on girl love. No guys allowed. Except me, I have the golden pass, bitches. :'D Topping it all off with a feature presentation of Disney's 53rd animated motion picture; Frozen.

:3 Lily-Verse Yuri Marathon at Otakon 2014:

Disney's Frozen

Mai-HiME:
25 "The Moment of Destiny"

Mai-HiME:
24 "Love is a Battle"

Mai-HiME:
23 "Love and Friendship, Heartlessness"

Sailor Moon S:
Related By Destiny" / "The Bond of Destiny! The Distant Days of Uranus"

Claymore:
Episode 5: "Teresa of the Faint Smile"
Episode 6: “Teresa and Clare”

Maria-sama ga Miteru season 1
Episode 10 "Forest of Thorns"

Orphan Black Season 1
episode 6 Variations Under Domestication

Mai-Otome Zwei:
"Connecting Dreams"

Slayers OVA:
Labyrinth

Rizzoli and Isles season 1
episode 6 I Kissed A Girl

Kyoukai no Kanata -
Ep.5 "Chartreuse Light"

Sasameki Koto:
03 "First Kiss"

Season 3: Episode 5

Simoun
:
01 "Fallen Wings"

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Episode 40:
"Minako vs. Rei - Where's the Battle?"

Orange Is The New Black Season 1
episode 11 Tall Men With Feelings

Revolutionary Girl Utena:
01: "The Rose Bride"

Xena the Warrior Princess
Season 2 episode 15 A Day In The Life

Pretty Little Liars:
Disc 4 - A person of interest

Mai-Otome Zwei:
"The Striped Dance/Labyrinth of the Maiden"

The L Word Season 2
Episode 10 Land Ahoy!

Yuru Yuri:
04 "The Great Summer Harvest" or "When Akari and the Cicadas Cry"

Walkure Romanze
Episode 7 – Under the Windmill

Tenchi Universe Episode 12
"Time and Space Adventures: Part II"

Burst Angel season 1
episode 15 "Slingin' Oil"

New Cutie Honey Episode 2
"The Sweet Trap of the Jewel Princess"

Nanoha StrikerS
Episode 14 “Mothers & Children”

If These Walls Could Talk 2-
Episode 3 Kal and Fran

Vandread Season One - Ep. 10 "White Love"
or
Vandread Season Two - Ep. 19 "Original Smile"

Sam & Cat:
11 "#RevengeOfTheBritBrats"

Mai-Otome Episode 6:
Nina Entangled... orz

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

bump 

Deppy will be here to post her two selections for the Yuri marathon!

I'm also adding one more for the marathon:

New Cutie Honey Episode 2
"The Sweet Trap of the Jewel Princess"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:35 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm actually still alive :'3

Okay one of em is either gonna be

or

It's actually hard to choose because this series has a canon yuri couple and lodsa yuri moments peppered everywhere oTL

and the other is

Kyoukai no Kanata - Ep.5 "Chartreuse Light"
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

depression76 wrote:HIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm actually still alive :'3

Okay one of em is either gonna be

or

It's actually hard to choose because this series has a canon yuri couple and lodsa yuri moments peppered everywhere oTL

and the other is

Kyoukai no Kanata - Ep.5 "Chartreuse Light"

:3 Somehow.

Interesting choices, Deppy! I forgot that Vandread even had a yuri couple! Never seen Kyoukai no Kanata before, so this will be a first for us. I'll add your choices to the list shortly.

Also!

Quick Video Blog ramblings about the upcoming Otakon 2014 event in Baltimore Maryland and all the autograph sessions, events and random shit we're doing. :D Me and my friends Jenna, Kara, Dye, Deppy, Mi-Cray and newcomer Nyann will be there for all the fun, weirdness and hotel antics. A billion-fo-fillion videos and photos coming soon. Excited, yo! :'D

My-HiME is owned by FUNimation and SUNRISE
Sailor Moon is owned by Toei Animation and Viz Media
MUGEN owned by...somebody?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Is it too late for me to submit a episode?
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Is it too late for me to submit a episode?

Not at all! Which episode would you like us to watch? ;A; You should be with us when we watch it!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next