Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

+23
LiteraryAnomaly
GhibliFreek
BMeph
firesphere306
Konaxookami
Aud8
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
depression76
MidnightPersona
Highman
hildebrant
Kyubey Mittens
Ice Silver Crystal
WolvenBane08
pokemoneg
ookamidesu
Chibi Rachy
Flamewolf119
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
Milla
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:02 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I just got back from Anime Los Angeles. I'll tell you that I had a brief awkward conversation with Lauren Landa, and we ended up giving each other the fistbump

Sounds accurate! Lauren is awesome enough to hand out fistbumps. I'm anxious to share Hachiru discussions with her in the future. Because you know she'll be attending more cons, especially now that she's voicing one of the greatest characters in Yuri and animation history.

We (Kara and I) just got back from Setsucon 2016. Photos will become available tonight! HiME

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 Kimg0510

^ As a preview, I must say how amazing it was to meet the great Rachel Robinson. You probably remember her as the voice of the yurilicious Oerba Yun Fang (or just "Fang" ) from the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy.

Fang <----- Holy fucking shit, she's right there! HAHA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 Empty Re: Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:14 pm

https://s971.photobucket.com/user/PriorityReika/library/Setsucon%202016

^ Setsucon 2016 photos are now up! Kara will add a few more as soon as she can.

We'll be at Liberty City Anime Con in NYC next! We hope to see you there! Zhang
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:37 am

I attended Anime Expo 2016 this year, even though I said I wouldn't, but the Cowboy Bebop cast is at AX, so... Akira Okuzaki Anywho, I attended the Sailor Moon panel again this year, and it was totally amazing. My sister went with me, since she has also always liked Sailor Moon, so she got a huge dose of Sailor Moon freshness. Here's what happened at the panel:

First, they announced the guests attending, including the outer senshis: Christine Cabanos  hotaru , Lauren Landa  michiru and Erica Mendez  tenoh Pretty much everyone was there, except Kate Higgins  Ami Mizuno  and Veronica Taylor  setsuna (again). When Lauren and Erica entered the stage, the crowd went nuts, because they once again kissed each other Antoinette I didn't get to see it though, because the tech guys were in the way.

Another announcement was that they revealed Sailor Moon S is up for preorder, and that it will be released this November! But the big announcement/surprise and the best part about the panel was that they showed Sailor Moon S episode 106, and hot damn, Erica and Lauren were friggin PERFECT as Uranus and Neptune. I was impressed by their performances. Unpopular opinion, but Erica's performance as Uranus is better than her performance as Ryuko from Kill La Kill!

Later they said that they would be screening three episodes from Sailor Moon S, which I saw. They screened episode 91, 92 and 106 again, all in dub. Sailor Moon S is by far my favorite season, so I was very happy about seeing those episodes. I was more happy when they screened 92, one of my most favorite SM episodes, the episode when Usagi and Minako have mistaken Haruka for being a guy. Again, I enjoyed Erica's and Lauren's performances as Uranus and Neptune

No huge announcements were made, but hopefully next year or in 2018 they will make the announcements for the Sailor Starlights! They also said that we should expect sooner than later for the Sailor Moon movies to be dubbed. For the video games, they have no plans to release them in America

I still have one more day before the convention ends. I didn't do much on the 2nd, except seeing a couple of screenings: Tenchi Universe and Madoka Magica. They had a Kill La Kill screening, but they cancelled it at the last minute due to difficulties, so my sister and I went home. Today was just a big Sailor Moon day. Tomorrow will be Cowboy Bebop day Happy
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Thank you for sharing your con experiences, Kuga! My heart skipped a beat when Viz Media uploaded the Sailor Moon S trailer. Erica and Lauren sounds fantastic as Haruka and Michiru respectively!

I'm upset at the idea of not releasing the games in America. Sailor Moon Another Story, the SNES RPG, deserves an Xbox Arcade/PSN release. It's one of the greatest games ever made.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

bump

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 Oh_shi10

UPDATE! Mai-Multiverse will be appearing at New York Comic Con next month, October 6th – 9th at the Javits Center! We'll be representing our lovely forum/group by taking lots of photos and wearing our Mai-HiME/Otome hear everywhere! And if we're lucky, the Resident Evil movie franchise's very own Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter themselves, will be holding the famous ShizNat plushies during Photo Ops! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WE'LL PULL OFF!!!

MM members attending:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Firesphere306
Princess Kagayaki
MandyCakes
MegKuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 Oh_shi10

UPDATE! Mai-Multiverse will be appearing at New York Comic Con next month, October 6th – 9th at the Javits Center! We'll be representing our lovely forum/group by taking lots of photos and wearing our Mai-HiME/Otome hear everywhere! And if we're lucky, the Resident Evil movie franchise's very own Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter themselves, will be holding the famous ShizNat plushies during Photo Ops! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WE'LL PULL OFF!!!

MM members attending:

Luu Sky Sapphire
Firesphere306
Princess Kagayaki
MandyCakes
MegKuga

This is just awesome you made my day despite it's a Monday. The big question is will the whole Mai Multiverse gang show up for Sunrise & Bandai Namco Panel not only to represent the Mai-franchise, but to let Sunrise know the Mai-fans their presence. I hope we have Q&A for the panel event too.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/31338/Sunrise-Bandai-Namco-Pictures-Official-Panel
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Highman wrote:
This is just awesome you made my day despite it's a Monday. The big question is will the whole Mai Multiverse gang show up for Sunrise & Bandai Namco Panel not only to represent the Mai-franchise, but to let Sunrise know the Mai-fans their presence. I hope we have Q&A for the panel event too.

http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/en/Sessions/31338/Sunrise-Bandai-Namco-Pictures-Official-Panel

Oh, not only that. I'll need to harass good ol' FUNimation, or FUNimation reps about the Blu-Ray release. I'd like to interrupt this con discussion to quickly report that Mai-HiME/Otome will not be released in 2016:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

^ The release schedule goes all the way up to late December. I'm confident the time will come early next year. FUNimation is running out of titles they licensed from Bandai Entertainment. But that doesn't stop me from being disappointed. What's taking so long? Why our show of all shows? Is there some kind of redub planned like they recently with Escaflowne?

No matter, tomorrow is the beginning of New York Comic Con weekend. I'll be posting our entire adventure here and on Facebook in the near future! Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

Oh, not only that. I'll need to harass good ol' FUNimation, or FUNimation reps about the Blu-Ray release. I'd like to interrupt this con discussion to quickly report that Mai-HiME/Otome will not be released in 2016:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

^ The release schedule goes all the way up to late December. I'm confident the time will come early next year. FUNimation is running out of titles they licensed from Bandai Entertainment. But that doesn't stop me from being disappointed. What's taking so long? Why our show of all shows? Is there some kind of redub planned like they recently with Escaflowne?

No matter, tomorrow is the beginning of New York Comic Con weekend. I'll be posting our entire adventure here and on Facebook in the near future! Happy

Forgot about Funimation Industry Panel down there for NYCC. I think you should try to interrupt Sunrise/Bandai Namco panel to let them know Mai-fanbase still there. Also will the whole crew show up on Saturday afternoon will be only one person representing while you and others raise hell at the con.

Back to the Funimation releases on Mai Hime/Otome blu-rays, I hope they won't redubbed the whole series while Sunrise make plans for a new series they can still keep Carol Anne Daye voice as Mai Tokiha.

Foremost, this weekend is going to be big for the Mai fans and Mai-multiverse. I'll be rooting for you expectations.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Highman wrote:
Forgot about Funimation Industry Panel down there for NYCC. I think you should try to interrupt Sunrise/Bandai Namco panel to let them know Mai-fanbase still there.  Also will the whole crew show up on Saturday afternoon will be only one person representing while you and others raise hell at the con.

Back to the Funimation releases on Mai Hime/Otome blu-rays, I hope they won't redubbed the whole series while Sunrise make plans for a new series they can still keep Carol Anne Daye voice as Mai Tokiha.

Foremost, this weekend is going to be big for the Mai fans and Mai-multiverse. I'll be rooting for you expectations.

GRANDE CHIE From what my source says, who was able to get into the Sunrise/Namco panel, btw! He had to line up early since NYCC staff was messy and said it was okay to line up before the scheduled time. Anyway, he did represent us. His friends were wearing our Mai-HiME shirts from our Redbubble shop! Although he noted that Sunrise didn't mention anything about the Mai-Series, he was informed that the Blu rays are still planned for release. It's in FUNimation's hands now to release them. I thought so.

---

Despite not hearing news on Mai-HiME/Otome BLU-RAY status, NEW YORK COMIC CON WAS A SUCCESS! We shared our fandom with a lot of new friends, and they'll be starting their binge watch this month! We even got to meet Meg Kuga, one of the 2010 registered members of our great forum! I've never met her prior to NYCC week and it was worth the wait. Meg couldn't wait to get her hands on the ShizNat plush! Not to mention compliment my Mai Tokiha graphic tee!

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 14600810
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 14484710
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 14479810
Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 14639810

For ALL photos from our New York Comic Con adventure, head over to my Facebook. Most of you are my friends, so slideshow away! See you all next year for Liberty City Anime Con, New York Comic Con and more! If you're reading, Ashes, Deppy and Dye...WE WANT YOU BACK!!! Hoping to see Bluholic and Lerena next year as well, since they've expressed interest in joining the MManiacs. We've planted the HiME Star on Baltimore for many years, and now, New York City is feeling the burn! Viola Check back for more announcements!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Lol. I went to Liberty Con :p
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

GRANDE CHIE From what my source says, who was able to get into the Sunrise/Namco panel, btw! He had to line up early since NYCC staff was messy and said it was okay to line up before the scheduled time. Anyway, he did represent us. His friends were wearing our Mai-HiME shirts from our Redbubble shop! Although he noted that Sunrise didn't mention anything about the Mai-Series, he was informed that the Blu rays are still planned for release. It's in FUNimation's hands now to release them. I thought so.

Did you attend for the Q&A time at the Sunrise and Funimation or they didn't have for no time due to the schedule and Thanks Luu Happy cocky
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:22 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. I went to Liberty Con :p

swoon You sure did, Mulan. And you'll be back every year. So help me~

Highman wrote:
Did you attend for the Q&A time at the Sunrise and Funimation or they didn't have for no time due to the schedule and Thanks Luu Happy cocky

cocky I couldn't attend either since we were on line for autograph and photo opps sessions at that time. That's why I begged my local friends to check it out for me.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:47 pm

bump

Bon Thach (planetwarrior) shared these cool Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome sightings at Anime North 2018 in Toronto. He also shared a video of what appeared to be a anime music guessing game, which featured Mai-Otome (it was either him or another fan that guessed right! Love our fans so hard!).

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 33522910

Anime Convention News: Your experiences/upcoming MM con appearances! (next: New York Comic Con) - Page 15 33491810
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15