Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

+9
sarcastic-dog
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Ris
Amaya
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rate the fashion sense of the Mai-Multiverse

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Vote_lcap217%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Vote_lcap227%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 11 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Vote_lcap251%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome I_vote_rcap 51% 
[ 21 ]
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Vote_lcap25%The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 41

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Empty The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 09, 2011 11:03 pm

HiME The Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome HiME

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Prince10

Inspired by Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta's criticism of Shizuru's taste in swimsuits. XD

You read that correctly! ^_~ I meant to create this topic a long time ago when Wolvy brought up the subject elsewhere and nao it is here! Self-explanatory, you can use this thread to discuss/praise/bash the fashion of the Mai-Series. Love the Fuka Academy uniforms but loathe the Garderobe ones? Admire Natsuki's light blue yukata from Mai-HiME? Want a pair of Yohko Helene's open foot high heels from Mai-Otome? Go nuts! This may help Mai-Cosplayers too! ;3

nao to kick things off, I will return back to my inspiration for this thread...

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_016
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_008
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_054
The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_047

Shizuru Viola's taste in swimsuits throughout the Mai-Otome/Zwei series, was it THAT bad?! o_o; Explain it to me, I just don't see it! Shiho Huit

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Empty Re: The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Chaglette Tue May 10, 2011 2:14 am

It makes her look fat o.o;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Empty Re: The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Chie-sama wrote:It makes her look fat o.o;

O_O; WHA-WHA-WHA?! HOW DOES IT MAKE HER LOOK FAT!? >_> Someone needs their glasses checked (cuz you know, all Chie wear glasses ;p )
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue May 10, 2011 4:43 pm

I double that!
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 10, 2011 11:18 pm

Amaya wrote:

I double that!

BUT WHY?! How does it make Shizuru look fat!? >o> Please, I must know dammit!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed May 11, 2011 7:03 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_O; WHA-WHA-WHA?! HOW DOES IT MAKE HER LOOK FAT!? >_> Someone needs their glasses checked (cuz you know, all Chie wear glasses ;p )

XD Too bad for you I don't have glasses ;P Though I guess I need one soon, my vision has gotten slightly blurry :T Or maybe it's just that I need more sleep Akira Okuzaki

Btw, I think it's Shizuru's back which makes her look fat. >:3 Her back has to be more slender and just... more flat XD And... her boobies are kinda stuck together o.o; maybe that's one of the reasons.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Chie-sama wrote:XD Too bad for you I don't have glasses ;P Though I guess I need one soon, my vision has gotten slightly blurry :T Or maybe it's just that I need more sleep Akira Okuzaki

Btw, I think it's Shizuru's back which makes her look fat. >:3 Her back has to be more slender and just... more flat XD And... her boobies are kinda stuck together o.o; maybe that's one of the reasons.

I'm never sure how many hours you sleep, Chie. Every time I'm ready to turn in, you're wide awake on the forum! Same for our Japanese and Australian members. @_@;

O_O; THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! All that says to me is that Shizuru boobies look BIGGER with that swimsuit on. Something I won't protest against. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm never sure how many hours you sleep, Chie. Every time I'm ready to turn in, you're wide awake on the forum! Same for our Japanese and Australian members. @_@;

O_O; THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! All that says to me is that Shizuru boobies look BIGGER with that swimsuit on. Something I won't protest against. ;p

I sleep for 10 hours till two years ago then things got busy X3 nao it's 6-7 hours on no internet days and much less on internet days XD the shortest sleep time I ever have was 5 hours and it was 3 a.m and everyone is online ^o^; Where I live is kinda near Japan and Australia anyway C: Whenever I'm going to sleep, you'll always log into MM!! XD

Maybe it's that usually 'fat' people (no offense) have bigger boobies ;P Not that I'm saying Shizuru is fat ;D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Maybe it's that usually 'fat' people (no offense) have bigger boobies ;P Not that I'm saying Shizuru is fat ;D

Shizuru Fujino : Ara, of course you aren't. Chie-sama would never intentionally call me fat, or else...*evil fufufufu~*

Moving on, let's examine the Fuka Academy uniforms, staring with the girls:

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Happy%20birthday%20mai%202

In fact, this forum's layout is loosely based on the Fuka uniforms. I like them, I just feel 99% of them look generic. Only Natsuki's looks the most unique with the vest and white hoodie. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuru Fujino : Ara, of course you aren't. Chie-sama would never intentionally call me fat, or else...*evil fufufufu~*

Moving on, let's examine the Fuka Academy uniforms, staring with the girls:

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Happy%20birthday%20mai%202

In fact, this forum's layout is loosely based on the Fuka uniforms. I like them, I just feel 99% of them look generic. Only Natsuki's looks the most unique with the vest and white hoodie. Natsuki Kuga

School uniforms are always generic O.o it's the same with other animes. Besides, it's the background and secondary characters that are wearing the uniform so it looks more generic :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 pm

Chie-sama wrote:School uniforms are always generic O.o it's the same with other animes. Besides, it's the background and secondary characters that are wearing the uniform so it looks more generic :3

O_o Not always true, though Mai-HiME is a bad example. There are anime with fictional uniforms that look rather cool! Let's move onto something more pleasing on the eyes...

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Beauti10

Nothing against Natsuki's tougher wardrobe like her biker suit, but why can't she looks like THAT ^ at all times? >_> Shizuru fixed her lover's hair so nicely and the blue yukata is BEAUTIFUL.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat May 14, 2011 1:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:O_o Not always true, though Mai-HiME is a bad example. There are anime with fictional uniforms that look rather cool! Let's move onto something more pleasing on the eyes...

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Beauti10

Nothing against Natsuki's tougher wardrobe like her biker suit, but why can't she looks like THAT ^ at all times? >_> Shizuru fixed her lover's hair so nicely and the blue yukata is BEAUTIFUL.

Lone wolves have no use for a yukata...? :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Lone wolves have no use for a yukata...? :3

They do when they have to satisfy Luu. >w> Hmph.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat May 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Yukariko: Beware of the passions of youth!!
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Chie-sama wrote:Yukariko: Beware of the passions of youth!!

This coming from the HiME with the least fashion sense. ;p I love you and your clean virgin body (Pre-Ishigami), Yukariko-sama, but you look like a penguin. cookie
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This coming from the HiME with the least fashion sense. ;p I love you and your clean virgin body (Pre-Ishigami), Yukariko-sama, but you look like a penguin. cookie

>:U Penguin Sister representative from the pedo polar bears black cat
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Chie-sama wrote:>:U Penguin Sister representative from the pedo polar bears black cat

XD You have to be one of the top five funniest members, Chie-sama. Didn't know you had such randomness in you. ;3

Next let's take a look at Anh Lu's swimsuit from Mai-HiME Zwei!

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_021_720x480

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_023_720x480

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_038_720x480

nao Chie-sama, you and silly ol' Amaya can't tell me that Anh Lu looks fat or fashionably challenged here. ;p Her booobs compliment her swimsuit and LOOK AT THE CUTE BOW! >////<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri May 20, 2011 2:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:>:U Penguin Sister representative from the pedo polar bears black cat

XD You have to be one of the top five funniest members, Chie-sama. Didn't know you had such randomness in you. ;3

Next let's take a look at Anh Lu's swimsuit from Mai-HiME Zwei!

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_021_720x480

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_023_720x480

The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome PDVD_038_720x480

nao Chie-sama, you and silly ol' Amaya can't tell me that Anh Lu looks fat or fashionably challenged here. ;p Her booobs compliment her swimsuit and LOOK AT THE CUTE BOW! >////<

Yay top five~ XD

... I am speechless <3 Viola
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Yay! *bounces* a swimsuit Chie-sama approves of~ It's about fucking time. >:3

Or maybe you're just speechless over Anh doing her kinky striptease. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun May 22, 2011 3:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yay! *bounces* a swimsuit Chie-sama approves of~ It's about fucking time. >:3

Or maybe you're just speechless over Anh doing her kinky striptease. Shizuru Fujino

<3 I'm speechless over both~ kawaiidesuplz
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 12:40 am

Let's now go over robes from Mai-Otome!!:

Mai Tokiha - Fire Stirring Ruby (Mikoto the Cat Goddess) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Mai
Natsuki Kruger and Irma van de Velde - Ice Silver Crystal (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Nutsuki
Shizuru Viola and Una Shamrock - Bewitching Smile Amethyst (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Shizuru The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Una%20shamrock1
Nina Wang - Ultimate Black Diamond and Neptune Emerald (Nagi Dai Artai and Mashiro Blan de Windbloom) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Nina
Arika Yumemiya and Lena Sayers- Blue Sky Sapphire (Mashiro Blan de Windbloom and Bruce Blan de Windbloom) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome ArikaYumemiya The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome 16668
Shiho Huit - Spiral Spin Serpentine (Charles Guinel Roy d'Florince VIII) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Shiho
Haruka Armitage - Continental Orb Topaz (Yukino Chrysant) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Haruka
Juliet Nao Zhang - Break String Spinel (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome N778104047_1821480_2046
Akane Soir - Pure Heart Malachite (Kazuya Krau-xeku) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Akane
Tomoe Marguerite - Obsidian of the Darkness/Cursed Obsidian (Nagi Dai Artai) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Tomoe
Rosalie Claudel - Abyssal Green Jadeite (Charles Guinel Roy d'Florince VIII) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Rosalie
Anh Lu - Infinite Wisdom Azurite (Nguyễn Bảo) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Ein
Maya Blythe - Swirling Dance Fluorite (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Maya
Sara Gallagher and Elliot Chandler - Galactic Aquamarine (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Sala
Fumi Himeno - Pure White Diamond (Mashiro Kazahana)
Carla Bellini - Rumbling Thundering Garnet (King of Lutesia Romulus) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Karla
Laula Bianchi - Flowery Splendor Enstatite (Queen of Lutesia Remus) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Laura
Miss Maria Graceburt - Eternal Recurrence Jasper (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Maria
Yukariko Steinberg - Dazzling Mirage Lapis Lazuli (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Yukariko
Fiar Grosse - The Excel Elegance White Onyx (Argos XIV) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Fia
Princess Sakura Hazakura - Smoky Storm Chrysoberyl (Archduke Bel Glan Artai) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Otomegirl2
Raquel Mayor/Raquel Major - Bound Dragons Rhodonite (Sister Shion Margaret) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Raquel10
Rei Zarganote - Intensely Playing Peridot (Fumi Himeno) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome Rei_za10
Kyoko Shimabuki - Whirlwind Rose Quartz (Fumi Himeno)
Chie Hallard - Cursed Obsidian and Unknown GEM (Lena Sayers and Lt. General Bowman) The Clothing and Fashion of Mai-HiME/Otome ChieMeisterRobeDeltaSquadMagician

In general all the robes have their own unique look/color to them, for some reason I prefer the basics of black and white only. XD Miss Maria and Chie Hallard from Mai-Otome Zwei have the most well designed robes, imo, without all the whacked out colors. I prefer a more subtle color for robes. How about you guys? Armitage Gakuenchou Neena Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 am

<3 <3 <3~ I liked all of them XDDDD Except for some of the simple looking ones D: They look more like casual clothing.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Chie-sama wrote:<3 <3 <3~ I liked all of them XDDDD Except for some of the simple looking ones D: They look more like casual clothing.

Yeah, certain robes come off as dresses (in this futuristic kingdom the Mai-Otomeverse takes place in) than battle armor/super heroine attire. Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 am

I think the Bewitching Smile Amertyst hijacked my systems <3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Garderobe has the best school uniforms I've ever seen in anime, but other than that I don't really think there's anything special about the fashion design in HiME/Otome.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next