Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

+15
SpiralDasher
mandygirl78
ookamidesu
Mikotoreborn
SulliMike23
depression76
Artemis0820
MidnightPersona
HollowPoint
Luu Sky Sapphire
Amaya
bItchynOvIch
Defiant
Lena Sayers
Sergay Tate
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Empty Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:28 am

basically, the thread name and why.

i'll start :)

for me, it'd have to be Mai Mai Tokiha. Her build is just pretty much spot on for my tastes. and i'm talking about overall, not just her chest, that's more just a bonus in my mind lol. for me, legs are a big thing. not entirely sure why, but it kinda shows that they look after themselves. and Mai has great legs i think. Her hair is awesome (i'm a sucker for redheads >.<) and purple eyes are just awesome. she looks after herself, and it shows. and that is a big thing for me.

feel free to post your opinions in as little or as much detail as you wish. i figure i'd do something in the middle somewhere Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Empty Re: Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am

Is S.ifr counted??? Or is it only Mai-Hime and otome???
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Empty Re: Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is?

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 am

Lena Sayers wrote:Is S.ifr counted??? Or is it only Mai-Hime and otome???

all of them are :) i can guess as to who you'll say xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lena Sayers Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:34 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:

Of cause XD!! But I can't make up my decision which is the best looking for HiME and Otome so it will go by The Series :D

For S.ifr will be Lena:)

For HiME will be Natsuki XD!!

For Otome will be Haruka ((GUTS!!))
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:47 am

Lena Sayers wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:

Of cause XD!! But I can't make up my decision which is the best looking for HiME and Otome so it will go by The Series :D

For S.ifr will be Lena:)

For HiME will be Natsuki XD!!

For Otome will be Haruka ((GUTS!!))

any particular reasons? not that i'm disappointed by your choices, as they are all fine choices, but is there anything in particular that makes you think that? Mai Tokiha
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am

Definitely Mai for all series, basically for all reasons Sergay wrote...although Natsuki is not that far behind ;D
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

Defiant wrote:Definitely Mai for all series, basically for all reasons Sergay wrote...although Natsuki is not that far behind ;D

agreed, Natsuki is damn close behind Razz very close indeed
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by bItchynOvIch Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:10 am

I'll go for Natsuki Natsuki Kuga

I like her somewhat slim body. She's into exercising so she should have abs and muscles. But No ~ they just look good the more to her. Her breast, even though not as big as Mai or Haruka, is above average and in the perfect proportion to her body. Every parts of her body is just perfect for me.
She also that ass Razz . And hearing her husky voice is just too much for me to take 8)

Then there is her long and straight hair. Looks so soft. Plus her emerald eyes, not lime like Nao's..pure green. I like her blush too if that counts ^^

Gakuenchou
bItchynOvIch
bItchynOvIch
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 19
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

I go for Natsuki too. She's just perfect. All of her. Inside and Outside After that I would say Nao. I love her haircut.
Shizuru is only somewhat hot because of her psychoness she doesn't look particularly good to me. Generally too boring for me
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

bItchynOvIch wrote:I'll go for Natsuki Natsuki Kuga

I like her somewhat slim body. She's into exercising so she should have abs and muscles. But No ~ they just look good the more to her. Her breast, even though not as big as Mai or Haruka, is above average and in the perfect proportion to her body. Every parts of her body is just perfect for me.
She also that ass Razz . And hearing her husky voice is just too much for me to take 8)

Then there is her long and straight hair. Looks so soft. Plus her emerald eyes, not lime like Nao's..pure green. I like her blush too if that counts ^^

Gakuenchou

i agree with the Gakuenchou but ruby JUST edges her out for me lol. but it is very close Nao Yuuki
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Mai-HiME: Natsuki Kuga

Like previous MM Valkeries have said, she is perfection. Great overall body, physically strong, attractive personality and independent.

Mai-Otome: Rosalie Claudel

Annoying blonde bimbos usually aren't my thing, but Rosalie's body is a work of art. Her boobs are just....nomnomnomnomnomnomnom....NOMMY!!!!

Mai-Otome Sifr.: Una Shamrock

Una-sama is PERFECTION PERSONIFIED. Her short hair is gorgeous, her lips are soft, her curves at perfect, she is cold and calculating and omg...her mole. It gives her so much character. <3333
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I wanna say Nao just because you guys picked Natsuki...but I can't..I like Nao most, but not because I think she looks best. Natsuki too I guess XP because she's got nice hair, her breasts aren't too big(yes..not being too big is actually a +)..and she has a cool face ^_^;
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Bubuzuke points : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 am

Haruka >:F Sexy, blonde, a fucking beast with GUTS and she looks good... oh soooooo very good. <3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:29 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Haruka >:F Sexy, blonde, a fucking beast with GUTS and she looks good... oh soooooo very good. <3

i saw that coming from a mile away xD i gotta admit though, she is incredibly appealing in Otome, much more so than in Hime for some reason i reckon.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Haruka >:F Sexy, blonde, a fucking beast with GUTS and she looks good... oh soooooo very good. <3

Haruka has an incredible body, she should show it off more often. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:06 pm

This thread has been moved from Linden Baum (Mai-HIME/Otome fanzone) to Mai-HiME/Otome General Forum.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 am

i think i'd go with Natsuki Kuga. :) like most of them said, the proportions are near perfect, hair is treated nicely, eyes are the best in color (blends in with her hair), and, it is expected by a girl who exercises. and i also like people who are lightweights (just like me! lol XD) i also like her height (160cm is it?) i'm not too far from reaching that, and i think it's the perfect height for 16/17 year olds.

Natsuki's skin is also a plus factor, the tone blends in with the other features :D
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 am

Artemis0820 wrote:i think i'd go with Natsuki Kuga. :) like most of them said, the proportions are near perfect, hair is treated nicely, eyes are the best in color (blends in with her hair), and, it is expected by a girl who exercises. and i also like people who are lightweights (just like me! lol XD) i also like her height (160cm is it?) i'm not too far from reaching that, and i think it's the perfect height for 16/17 year olds.

Natsuki's skin is also a plus factor, the tone blends in with the other features :D

Arty-chan is spot on 100%. Natsuki is practically perfect in every way. <3 Natsuki KUGA anyway.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis0820 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Arty-chan is spot on 100%. Natsuki is practically perfect in every way. <3 Natsuki KUGA anyway.

lol kuga. XD Kruger's looks didn't actually made me appreciate her, although she's similar to kuga's looks, except maybe part of the hair.
Artemis0820
Artemis0820
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 399
Armitage GUTS!!! : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:27 am

Artemis0820 wrote:lol kuga. XD Kruger's looks didn't actually made me appreciate her, although she's similar to kuga's looks, except maybe part of the hair.

Oh don't get me wrong, the Gakuenchou is quite sexy in her own way. I sorta love the grumpy types, but Natsuki Kuga is...JUST LOOK AT HER! LEAVE ME ALONE. >_>

This is one of the rare times I prefer a younger girl over older.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Nao for me. Love the hair, and the evil looking eyes. xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 pm

I've decided I'm changing my mind >_< I figure, the topic doesn't say "hottest", only "best looking", so it's a 3 way tie between Haruka, Nao, and Natsuki.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Naopic10
I like how she can be cute and wicked cool depending on what she's going for.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Natsuk10
I can't really say that the bike doesn't add to this.. ;P

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Haruka11
Haruka is just plain cool XD
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:41 pm

HollowPoint wrote:I've decided I'm changing my mind >_< I figure, the topic doesn't say "hottest", only "best looking", so it's a 3 way tie between Haruka, Nao, and Natsuki.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Naopic10
I like how she can be cute and wicked cool depending on what she's going for.

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Natsuk10
I can't really say that the bike doesn't add to this.. ;P

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Haruka11
Haruka is just plain cool XD

that Haruka picture is one hell of a badass picture xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Images! >o< I'll provide my top three hottest/best looking Mai-Series. Already explained why they're smexy a few posts ago. :3

Natsuki Kuga from Mai-HiME:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Beauti12

Rosalie Claudel from Mai-Otome/Zwei:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? PDVD_081_720x480

Una Shamrock from Mai-Otome Sifr.:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? PDVD_060_720x480
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by HollowPoint Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Images! >o< I'll provide my top three hottest/best looking Mai-Series. Already explained why they're smexy a few posts ago. :3

Natsuki Kuga from Mai-HiME:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? Beauti12

Rosalie Claudel from Mai-Otome/Zwei:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? PDVD_081_720x480

Una Shamrock from Mai-Otome Sifr.:

Who do you think the best looking HiME/Otome is? PDVD_060_720x480

I don't really like Natsuki much in that look to be honest, she loses the whole "cool" look ;P like she's a different character.

Why do you like that Rosalie pic I wonder, Luu? Shiho Huit
HollowPoint
HollowPoint
Cracked Pairings Expert
Cracked Pairings Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next