Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

+6
ookamidesu
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
Chibi Rachy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 pm

depression76 wrote:As requested by Narsi, Team Kuga banner, Team Kruger coming soon >8D
natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 2 Kuga_b11

WHOOOOT! I LURRRV YA ShizNat

thanks for making it :3 *bighuggu and cookie *
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:As requested by Narsi, Team Kuga banner, Team Kruger coming soon >8D

WHOOOOT! I LURRRV YA ShizNat

thanks for making it :3 *bighuggu and cookie *

LOL No Problemo pokemon (I HATE DAWN xDD)
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Out of all the teams aside from my own, I like Team Natsuki the best. :)

Cool! =]

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I will read this lab report for the lawls~

That's exactly what the teaching assistant that leads my chemistry lab said! (She's a ShizNao fan, so she doesn't give much credibility to the unit on Shiznat Chemistry, but she knows that this concept is still accepted by the vast majority of the scientific community.) =P =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
That's exactly what the teaching assistant that leads my chemistry lab said! (She's a ShizNao fan, so she doesn't give much credibility to the unit on Shiznat Chemistry, but she knows that this concept is still accepted by the vast majority of the scientific community.)

Ara, ShizNat Chemistry! I don't mind go back to school just for that class! ShizNat

That's wonderful! Hope you don't mind if I use it too?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:28 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
That's wonderful! Hope you don't mind if I use it too?

;p Silly, Krystal. You're the leader now! Deppy ( *cough*amemberofTeamNao*cough* ) made it especially for the purpose of celebrating Kuga and Kruger!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
;p Silly, Krystal. You're the leader now! Deppy ( *cough*amemberofTeamNao*cough* ) made it especially for the purpose of celebrating Kuga and Kruger!

Oh right, but still I had to ask XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 pm

ShizNat Chemistry ?!
why didn't i had this back in school?! oO
and i thought in school they would treach us for the live, HAH FAIL!!!

well... if shizuru ever get tired of natsuki (i KNOW that'll NEVER happen but well... i can keep dreaming can't i? ^^) i would gladly take care of her instead XD
as much i like shizuru. if i really had to choose between them i would pick natsuki.

*silent wisper* ... and when you have natsuki, you'll have shizuru automatically so i'll have them both in the end. it's a win-win situation, muahahahahahaha...
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:21 pm

-waves-
please can i wear natsuki banner too?
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Seeing how I can up with the Team ideas, you have permission to do so Wendi. :) Deppy would agree if she were here.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:47 am

yay i proudly wear my banner for Natsuki-san!
>///< i will follow you anywhere krystal-sama.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:yay i proudly wear my banner for Natsuki-san!

now you're too cool for all the others, too ^^
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

"Cool" being the intended pun. ;p

Looking good with Deppy's banner, Ice-chan! Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:02 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Ice Silver Crystal wrote:yay i proudly wear my banner for Natsuki-san!

now you're too cool for all the others, too ^^

Hope we can see every member of Team Natsuki wear one!
Ah thank you a lot!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

for the glory of kruger and kuga!
-waves blue flag-
lmao!!! Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:for the glory of kruger and kuga!
-waves blue flag-
lmao!!! Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga

do...
natsuki~i'm too sexy to hide my belly bottom~kruger Natsuki Kruger2
and
natsuki~james bond, ethan hunt & jason bourne were my trainees~kuga Natsuki Kuga
really need more glory?! oO
XD
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:do...
natsuki~i'm too sexy to hide my belly bottom~kruger Natsuki Kruger2
and
natsuki~james bond, ethan hunt & jason bourne were my trainees~kuga Natsuki Kuga
really need more glory?! oO
XD

That's one of the things I liked about Natsuki Kruger. That exposed belly. <3 Gakuenchou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

That's one of the things I liked about Natsuki Kruger. That exposed belly. <3 Gakuenchou

well, she had to come up at least with something worth seeing about her.
okay okay, krueger wasn't that bad, but i still miss some kuganess. *sigh*
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:02 am

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Agreed. I haven't seen Otome in awhile, but I do know that I favor Natsuki Kuga to Kruger. (I see Kruger as an older Natsuki Kuga who stupidly missed her chance with Shizuru.) X/ But because they are both Natsuki, it's impossible for me not to like them both. =]

Thread: Luu said in another thread that Natsuki could definitely be the main character/pretty much was the main character in ways in My-Hime (sorry if I misinterpreted your message, the above sentence is just my take on Luu's words), and I agree.

While watching My-Hime for the third time, I realized that Natsuki was the only one of the 3 main characters (Mai, Natsuki, and Mikoto) who was really proactive about the Carnival. She did her research, got her information, and got things done. She even asked Mr. Sakomizu, "So this is my destiny? I'm supposed to die for this cause(the Carnival)?" So she knew what she had to do, and she did it. Mai doesn't have that "This is actually happening. It's my reality. I have to take this seriously and get things done." attitude that enabled Natsuki be proactive. Natsuki's last words before she died were: "It's up to you now, Mai." Natsuki purposefully helped to set up Mai to win the Carnival. Without Natsuki's help, which also includes Natsuki educating Mai about what it meant to be a Hime, and helping her to fight Orphans, Mai probably would have had a hard time with being a Hime. For the most part, things pretty much just happened to Mai, and Mai dealt with them. Mai Tokiha Mikoto was just looking for her brother, trying to find out what it meant to truly love, and doing what Obsidian Reito told her to. Mikoto Minagi Basically, I think that Natsuki is the behind-the-scenes hero of My-Hime. Natsuki Kuga

I put the cute icons there to lighten the mood. X3 I'm sorry if I come across as too serious/grumpy in any of my posts on this site- I love the Mai-series shows, and 100% respect the opinion of everybody on MM. =] I've been swamped with homework and the family just got here, so I'm just trying to get words out of my brain and into the text box right now (they may be inarticulate). XP

depression76: Awesome banner! =] Am I allowed to use it too (I'm on Team Natsuki too)? And still keep my name brown for Team Shizuru too?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Agreed. I haven't seen Otome in awhile, but I do know that I favor Natsuki Kuga to Kruger. (I see Kruger as an older Natsuki Kuga who stupidly missed her chance with Shizuru.) X/ But because they are both Natsuki, it's impossible for me not to like them both. =]

Thread: Luu said in another thread that Natsuki could definitely be the main character/pretty much was the main character in ways in My-Hime (sorry if I misinterpreted your message, the above sentence is just my take on Luu's words), and I agree.

While watching My-Hime for the third time, I realized that Natsuki was the only one of the 3 main characters (Mai, Natsuki, and Mikoto) who was really proactive about the Carnival. She did her research, got her information, and got things done. She even asked Mr. Sakomizu, "So this is my destiny? I'm supposed to die for this cause(the Carnival)?" So she knew what she had to do, and she did it. Mai doesn't have that "This is actually happening. It's my reality. I have to take this seriously and get things done." attitude that enabled Natsuki be proactive. Natsuki's last words before she died were: "It's up to you now, Mai." Natsuki purposefully helped to set up Mai to win the Carnival. Without Natsuki's help, which also includes Natsuki educating Mai about what it meant to be a Hime, and helping her to fight Orphans, Mai probably would have had a hard time with being a Hime. For the most part, things pretty much just happened to Mai, and Mai dealt with them. Mai Tokiha Mikoto was just looking for her brother, trying to find out what it meant to truly love, and doing what Obsidian Reito told her to. Mikoto Minagi Basically, I think that Natsuki is the behind-the-scenes hero of My-Hime. Natsuki Kuga

I put the cute icons there to lighten the mood. X3 I'm sorry if I come across as too serious/grumpy in any of my posts on this site- I love the Mai-series shows, and 100% respect the opinion of everybody on MM. =] I've been swamped with homework and the family just got here, so I'm just trying to get words out of my brain and into the text box right now (they may be inarticulate). XP

depression76: Awesome banner! =] Am I allowed to use it too (I'm on Team Natsuki too)? And still keep my name brown for Team Shizuru too?

Indeed I also think that Natsuki would have been a better main character than Mai for all the things you said MissSoccerNinja, but of course that's just my opinion.

It would be nice if you use the banner, like Luu said
:
'Deppy (*cough*amemberofTeamNao*cough* ) made it especially for the purpose of celebrating Kuga and Kruger!'
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Indeed I also think that Natsuki would have been a better main character than Mai for all the things you said MissSoccerNinja, but of course that's just my opinion.

It would be nice if you use the banner, like Luu said
:
'Deppy (*cough*amemberofTeamNao*cough* ) made it especially for the purpose of celebrating Kuga and Kruger!'

Awesome, thanks! =]

Um...anybody know how I can include an image in my signature...? sweatdrop

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:54 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Um...anybody know how I can include an image in my signature...? sweatdrop

:3 Same way you put the ShizNat emoticon in their.

Profile > Signature > Put natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 2 Kuga_b11 in the txt box (quote me to grab the entire img link) > Welcome to Team Natsuki!

Just in case, make sure you set "Always attached signature" in the preference section. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Um...anybody know how I can include an image in my signature...? sweatdrop

:3 Same way you put the ShizNat emoticon in their.

Profile > Signature > Put natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 2 Kuga_b11 in the txt box (quote me to grab the entire img link) > Welcome to Team Natsuki!

Just in case, make sure you set "Always attached signature" in the preference section. :)

Thanks! =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks! =]

You're very welcome!

*____* It looks so good on you!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, must touch Ninja-chan in the most forbidden of places now that she wears the colors of my Natsuki-chan~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You're very welcome!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, must touch Ninja-chan in the most forbidden of places now that she wears the colors of my Natsuki-chan~

Thanks, Luu! =]

Me (to Shizuru): :shock: "...um......*gulp*....ninjastyle-escape-and-distraction!" *throws a smoke bomb, and runs away*
*when the smoke clears, Natsuki is standing where I previously was*
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *looks around* "...How the hell did I get here?"

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:11 pm

@ MissSoccerNinja:
you made a really good point with your statement that natsuki is the behind-the-scenes hero of my-hime. maybe that's the reason natsuki is a little lame in otome. because that she couldn't 'steal' the hero-part from arika like natsuki did it (even if she maybe didn't knew it herself, haha ^^) with mai.
so that would mean, that kruger actually would be like kuga, but wasn't allowed to!
poor kruger-san... how yould they turn down your true potential?! bastards! >.<

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You're very welcome!

@ shizuru: even if i'm not MissSoccerNinja... define 'most forbidden of places' and we could see how far you could get with your touch, fujino-san Wink
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next