Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

+6
ookamidesu
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
Chibi Rachy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD Not since.....me....have I seen any member captured the essence of Shizuru in emoticon convo form. Very cute, Ninja-san! Arika Yumemiya

Thanks! I'm very honored. =] I couldn't have done it without the help of you and others I've talked to here at MM. You guys have definitely helped me to become a better writer. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 4 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks! I'm very honored. =] I couldn't have done it without the help of you and others I've talked to here at MM. You guys have definitely helped me to become a better writer. =]

You're very welcome! :3 I'm a novice myself, but I consider storytelling a constant learning experience. Even for the biggest names in our fandom's fanfiction circle. Ain't that right, Kruger?

Gakuenchou tomoe2 : SHHH. Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting Tomoe. OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're very welcome! :3 I'm a novice myself, but I consider storytelling a constant learning experience. Even for the biggest names in our fandom's fanfiction circle. Ain't that right, Kruger?

Gakuenchou tomoe2 : SHHH. Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting Tomoe. OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI.

Very well-said! =]

Nice! X3 Every time I see or hear the word "oi" I can't help but think of Natsuki! X3

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4