Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]

Go down

Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!] Empty Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Team Tomoe: Stalking our Shizuru-oneesama wherever she goes!
Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!] PDVD_030

Welcome to Team Tomoe's clubhouse! Where we talk about how much we hate the other teams, especially Team Natsuki. Holy crap, those guys SUCK. Natsuki is a dull, boring flat haired little bitch. She ain't got NO skills.

Together, the few of us at Team Tomoe will destroy those other stupid girls and eventually reach our ultimate goal:

Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!] PDVD_031

Team Shizuru will also pay for their stupidity. No one is EPIC enough to celebrate Shizuru-oneesama, except ME!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!] Empty Re: Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh, indeed, indeed

Back to top Go down

Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!] Empty Re: Team Tomoe [DIE NATSUKI! DIE! GO SHIZURU-ONEESAMA!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Entwined Lunatic Wolvetta wrote:Oh, indeed, indeed

Ah, but you are actually our Tomoe-sama. :) Tell me, what makes you better than that Natsuki Kruger?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Ah, let's see! There are many reasons why I perfect over that pathetic Principal, for one, she is idiotic, blind, and not to mention, doesn't show her apparent love to Shizuru Oneesama!

When you love someone as strongly as I, you are to always portray your love to your soul-mate! Unlike that worthless scum of Earl! How dare she, get in the way of Shizuru and I! She doesn't deserve someone so perfect, intelligent and eligant as Shizuru Oneesama!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:44 am

Absolutely. See how the Gakuenchou is always just sitting there, looking stress out? How can you be so stressed out when you have Shizuru-oneesama present AT ALL TIMES. ^^; I don't get that Natsuki Kruger sometimes, she's too serious to be in a relationship like that. By the time Natsuki gives Shizuru-oneesama an orgasm, Tomoe would of already given her hundreds!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down