Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

+6
ookamidesu
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
Chibi Rachy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) Empty Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Kara Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm

As to not be shown up, Team Natsuki's thread is here, arriving fashionably late.

It's for Natsuki talk! What have you to say about everyone's favorite leather wearing, highly subjectable level of manliness, panty collecting, green eyed HiME?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am

Ha! Team Tomoe does not accept crappy Natsuki Kruger, who everyone believes is together with our Shizuru-oneesama. Natsuki Kuga is okay (at best) with us. She was the only one smart enough to reject Shizuru-oneesama's feelings.

YES! We at Team Tomoe don't believe ShizNat is canon! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Kara Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:41 am

Not CANON?! Team Tomoe must be shootin' heroine over there too! They were OBVIOUSLY together in Otome, I mean, them missing eachother dearly when one was away? Going as far as to like, mumble eachother's names. And in the manga...well, it's even more apparent, but we won't go into that since Tomoe's love interests jump from Shizuru to Manshiro..
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Kara wrote:Not CANON?! Team Tomoe must be shootin' heroine over there too!

LOTS OF IT!

Kara wrote:They were OBVIOUSLY together in Otome, I mean, them missing eachother dearly when one was away? Going as far as to like, mumble eachother's names. And in the manga...well, it's even more apparent, but we won't go into that since Tomoe's love interests jump from Shizuru to Manshiro..

Manshiro?! LIES! When did we, at Team Tomoe, ever show interested in Manshiro?! You have no proof Miss Melvin, nao go back to worshiping your blue haired bimbo before I make you choke on THIS:

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) 3562rattle

Shizuru-oneesama's drool touched it. <3_<3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ha! Team Tomoe does not accept crappy Natsuki Kruger, who everyone believes is together with our Shizuru-oneesama. Natsuki Kuga is okay (at best) with us. She was the only one smart enough to reject Shizuru-oneesama's feelings.

Usually I save this for Kara but....

Goodbye Luu. Take your dirty nuki and go have your momma wash it off. The sand grit in your mouth upsets your sensitive self. Team Natsuki is much too manly for such infant things.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Chibi Rachy wrote:Goodbye Luu. Take your dirty nuki and go have your momma wash it off. The sand grit in your mouth upsets your sensitive self. Team Natsuki is much too manly for such infant things.

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-WHOA! Who in the blue Hell are you? Wait don't tell me, Team Tomoe knows exactly who you are. You're nothing! You're nothing! *ring* Hello? It's nothing, he says he knows you!

No I'm just playing, I know who you are. You're the resident Lord and Master of Simoun fanfiction. Well Team Tomoe says this, instead of praising those dorks Kuga and Kruger, who don't even appreciate Shizuru-oneesama as much as I do, go back to writing about underage pilots. MUAHAHAHA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chibi Rachy wrote:Goodbye Luu. Take your dirty nuki and go have your momma wash it off. The sand grit in your mouth upsets your sensitive self. Team Natsuki is much too manly for such infant things.

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-WHOA! Who in the blue Hell are you? Wait don't tell me, Team Tomoe knows exactly who you are. You're nothing! You're nothing! *ring* Hello? It's nothing, he says he knows you!

No I'm just playing, I know who you are. You're the resident Lord and Master of Simoun fanfiction. Well Team Tomoe says this, instead of praising those dorks Kuga and Kruger, who don't even appreciate Shizuru-oneesama as much as I do, go back to writing about underage pilots. MUAHAHAHA!

I think you mighta gotten sand in your diaper too. That would explain the on edgeness. Sheesh. You would think that there would be someone around to change you. You've gone soft. All that infantilism has gone to your head. Go on nao. Your momma's got a fresh diaper for you.
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

Manshiro?! LIES! When did we, at Team Tomoe, ever show interested in Manshiro?! You have no proof Miss Melvin

I direct you to the Otome manga:) When you read it, you will understand.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_031

You'll have to forgive our teal-haired witch, she can be very stupid. :)

Natsuki Kuga (both the anime and the hetero manga version) is the most awesome character in the entire Mai-Series to me. From that long blue hair all the way to her fat ass, Natsuki is the coolest lone-wolf type. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 pm

From that long blue hair all the way to her fat ass,

Hahahahahahaahahaha. I laughed :)

So did Natsuki >>> :DR Kruger: You know she was doing her girly little giggle.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:40 am

There is NO such ass as Natsuki's ass :D

*bites*

(Memo to self: Get a T-shirt with that Slogan. NAO!)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Narsilia wrote:There is NO such ass as Natsuki's ass :D

*bites*

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_196

Shizuru Kaichou : Natsuki-chan's ass is mine~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:There is NO such ass as Natsuki's ass :D

*bites*

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_196

Shizuru Kaichou : Natsuki-chan's ass is mine~

Natsuki Kuga OI! MY ASS IS MINE ><
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Narsilia wrote:Natsuki Kuga OI! MY ASS IS MINE ><

Shizuru Kaichou : Not anymore, Natsuki-chan~ You and your group of rebels who want First District destroyed, now belong to Team Fujino~ *nudge nudge* I'd do anything for you, Natsuki-chan, always remember that~

Zhang : Heh, now I know who wears the pants in THIS relationship....and sometimes I wish it were me....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Zhang : Heh, now I know who wears the pants in THIS relationship....and sometimes I wish it were me....

After you obviously cut off my pants *glares* ... Natsuki Kuga
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Narsilia wrote:After you obviously cut off my pants *glares* ... Natsuki Kuga

Zhang And I'd do it again. See!

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_006

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_007

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_010
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:04 am

Gakuenchou and this on the day where I ran out of pantiii~es *dies in shame*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am

Narsilia wrote: Gakuenchou and this on the day where I ran out of pantiii~es *dies in shame*

Gakuenchou, leader of this team....WHY DO YOU GO AROUND PANTY-LESS!? DO YOU LIKE THE BREEZE RIDING UP YOUR WOMANHOOD!? AND HOW DID JULIET KNOW YOU LACK PANTIES JUST AS MUCH AS YOU LACK GRACE!? Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote: Gakuenchou and this on the day where I ran out of pantiii~es *dies in shame*

Gakuenchou, leader of this team....WHY DO YOU GO AROUND PANTY-LESS!? DO YOU LIKE THE BREEZE RIDING UP YOUR WOMANHOOD!? AND HOW DID JULIET KNOW YOU LACK PANTIES JUST AS MUCH AS YOU LACK GRACE!? Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga

Zhang ma eyes an' ears are EVERYWHERE Wink

O_O nao, really?

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Narsilia wrote:Zhang ma eyes an' ears are EVERYWHERE Wink

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) PDVD_016_720x480-2

Apparently, so it your gang. >:D What are you guys doing in the Natsuki Fanclub anyway!?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 am

Natsuki is the perfect combination of badass and loveable. There is no character (except for Shizuru!) cooler than Natsuki! =]

Narsilia wrote: Natsuki Kuga OI! MY ASS IS MINE ><

Sorry, Natsuki...your ass belongs to Shizuru...it's a fact of life... Just like there's the Law of Conservation of Mass, there's the Law of Natsuki is the Bottom and Shizuru is the Top...

Natsuki Kuga I don't bellieve you! No way in hell is that an actual law!

Natsuki, it is true! I learned about it in General Chemistry class last week... We had just finished the units on Enthalpy and Calorimetry, and then we moved on to the extremely important unit of Shiznat Chemistry...

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Natsuki, it is true! I learned about it in General Chemistry class last week... We had just finished the units on Enthalpy and Calorimetry, and then we moved on to the extremely important unit of Shiznat Chemistry...

LOL. That is epic.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:42 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Natsuki, it is true! I learned about it in General Chemistry class last week... We had just finished the units on Enthalpy and Calorimetry, and then we moved on to the extremely important unit of Shiznat Chemistry...

LOL. That is epic.

Thanks! =]

It's the result of being on this forum at night after finishing a rather extensive lab report (On Shiznat Chemistry). A small (and slightly disturbing) segment of the lab report can be found in my post in the "Negi, Oh Negi, I wonder... [Shizuru]" thread on this forum.) =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:30 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks! =]

It's the result of being on this forum at night after finishing a rather extensive lab report (On Shiznat Chemistry). A small (and slightly disturbing) segment of the lab report can be found in my post in the "Negi, Oh Negi, I wonder... [Shizuru]" thread on this forum.) =P

Out of all the teams aside from my own, I like Team Natsuki the best. :) I will read this lab report for the lawls~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

As requested by Narsi, Team Kuga banner, Team Kruger coming soon >8D
Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) Kuga_b11
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next