Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

+6
ookamidesu
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
Chibi Rachy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kara
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
@ shizuru: even if i'm not MissSoccerNinja... define 'most forbidden of places' and we could see how far you could get with your touch, fujino-san Wink

Oh my, are you negotiating with Shizuru-san? What a risky move she-ga-roo. leek
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU) - Page 3 Empty Re: Team Natsuki (We're too Cool for YOU)

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:30 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:@ MissSoccerNinja:
you made a really good point with your statement that natsuki is the behind-the-scenes hero of my-hime. maybe that's the reason natsuki is a little lame in otome. because that she couldn't 'steal' the hero-part from arika like natsuki did it (even if she maybe didn't knew it herself, haha ^^) with mai.
so that would mean, that kruger actually would be like kuga, but wasn't allowed to!
poor kruger-san... how yould they turn down your true potential?! bastards! >.<

I agree with your Kruger (as a Kuga who wasn't allowed to reach her potential) theory! =]

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga: *points her element guns at the heads of the makers of My-Otome* "Make my Otome counterpart cool, or I'll kill you."
My-Otome Makers: *panic first, then use their last line of defense...Shizuru Viola* *they place Viola in front of Kuga and run away*
Viola Shizuru Viola: "Ara..." *looks at Kuga with intrigue and approval* "What do we have here...?" Wink
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga: :pale:

she-ga-roo wrote:@
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks! =]

You're very welcome!

*____* It looks so good on you!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, must touch Ninja-chan in the most forbidden of places now that she wears the colors of my Natsuki-chan~

@ shizuru: even if i'm not MissSoccerNinja... define 'most forbidden of places' and we could see how far you could get with your touch, fujino-san Wink

Natsuki Kuga being tied up with Miss Viola provides me with the perfect chance to better my last post:

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Thanks! =]

You're very welcome!

*____* It looks so good on you!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, must touch Ninja-chan in the most forbidden of places now that she wears the colors of my Natsuki-chan~

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
Me (to Shizuru): :shock: "...um......*gulp*....ninjastyle-escape-and-distraction!" *throws a smoke bomb, and runs away*

*when the smoke clears, she-ga-roo is standing where I previously was*

(I hope you're ok with that, she-ga-roo!) Wink

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:31 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:

I agree with your Kruger (as a Kuga who wasn't allowed to reach her potential) theory! =]

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki Kuga: *points her element guns at the heads of the makers of My-Otome* "Make my Otome counterpart cool, or I'll kill you."
My-Otome Makers: *panic first, then use their last line of defense...Shizuru Viola* *they place Viola in front of Kuga and run away*
Viola Shizuru Viola: "Ara..." *looks at Kuga with intrigue and approval* "What do we have here...?" Wink

*totally seeing the viola rape-face right now*
but shouldn't viola be kind of angry with sunrise, too? i bet viola wouldn't care if she would see her kruger in a hot biker leathersuit which is perfectly fitting on her body. and i guess she would gladly helping kruger out of it XD

Krystal of Nol wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:

Oh my, are you negotiating with Shizuru-san? What a risky move she-ga-roo. leek

well, let's say i'll try my luck with that risk ^^
maybe i'm able to stand my ground against the all mighty and alluring shizuru!
*self-conscious nod*

~which leads to this scene~

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
Me (to Shizuru): :shock: "...um......*gulp*....ninjastyle-escape-and-distraction!" *throws a smoke bomb, and runs away*

woha! :shock: wait wait, MissSoccerNinja! do you have to take that so seriously immediatly by throwing me into the lion cage?! :pale:
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:38 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

*totally seeing the viola rape-face right now*
but shouldn't viola be kind of angry with sunrise, too? i bet viola wouldn't care if she would see her kruger in a hot biker leathersuit which is perfectly fitting on her body. and i guess she would gladly helping kruger out of it XD

This is true! X3

Viola Shizuru Viola: "she-ga-roo-chan is right..." *turns to the makers of My-Otome* "Make my Natsuki Kruger as cool as Natsuki Kuga or I'll kill you..."
Makers of My-Otome: :pale:

she-ga-roo wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:

woha! :shock: wait wait, MissSoccerNinja! do you have to take that so seriously immediatly by throwing me into the lion cage?! :pale:

Oops, you're right, sorry! sweatdrop

Me: *hands you (she-ga-roo) a ninja-escape-smoke-bomb into one of your hands, and a rose into the other* "she-ga-roo, it's up to you. As some suggested options, feel free to escape using that," *points to the smoke bomb in one of your hands* "-or to sweep Miss Fujino off her feet and charm her, using that." *points to the rose in your other hand* "Good luck! Wink If you need me, feel free to call! I'll be around, practicing my ninja skills with Okuzaki. Akira Okuzaki " *suddenly turns around* "No, Akira! We will not use our ninja-stealth to spy on Takumi in the shower anymore! That scarred me for life! You said that we were going to get to spy on Mai-er, I mean, get some icecream...yeah, icecream..." *throws a smoke bomb and vanishes* XD

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:

Oops, you're right, sorry! sweatdrop

Me: *hands you (she-ga-roo) a ninja-escape-smoke-bomb into one of your hands, and a rose into the other* "she-ga-roo, it's up to you. As some suggested options, feel free to escape using that," *points to the smoke bomb in one of your hands* "-or to sweep Miss Fujino off her feet and charm her, using that." *points to the rose in your other hand* "Good luck! Wink If you need me, feel free to call! I'll be around, practicing my ninja skills with Okuzaki. Akira Okuzaki " *suddenly turns around* "No, Akira! We will not use our ninja-stealth to spy on Takumi in the shower anymore! That scarred me for life! You said that we were going to get to spy on Mai-er, I mean, get some icecream...yeah, icecream..." *throws a smoke bomb and vanishes* XD

@ Miss SoccerNinja:
ME and charming HER?! are you kidding me?! Oo
well, whatever. i'll see what i can do.
*looks at the rose* at least i'm the real-life chie if i can trust the opinions of luu and the others
*throws ninja-escape-smoke-bomb away*

so, let's get back to the negotiating shall we?
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Ninja-san, I was hoping to do this via PM, but I'm just gonna come out with it here.

:3 How would you like to be the new leader of Team Shizuru?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 am

lmao! you are so funny guys!
i have to get used to Shizuru-san touching me all the time. >\\\\\\<
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:35 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:lmao! you are so funny guys!
i have to get used to Shizuru-san touching me all the time. >\\\\\\<

Natsuki is still getting used to it!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:

XD Bah, Natsuki is more than used to it. She just won't admit it, being the blue haired Tsundere she is. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
XD Bah, Natsuki is more than used to it. She just won't admit it, being the blue haired Tsundere she is. X3

Ah, you have a point there! leek
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

Natsuki Kuga : Oi, Oi! I'm just self conscious about getting praised and touched so much by my girlfriend. She embarrasses me so much, but...*blush* Ahhh! There she goes again, and she not even here!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : Oi, Oi! I'm just self conscious about getting praised and touched so much by my girlfriend. She embarrasses me so much, but...*blush* Ahhh! There she goes again, and she not even here!!

well she's right.
i would touch you too, if shizuru wouldn't cut my hands off the second after.
and that only if i'm lucky, otherwise i would probably be dead.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:02 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:well she's right.

Shizuru Kaichou : Mou, such worry. I would never harm anyone on my girlfriend's team~ *eyes narrow like when she confronted Nao for the first time*

Natsuki Kuga : Somehow, I don't believe you!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Shizuru Kaichou : Mou, such worry. I would never harm anyone on my girlfriend's team~ *eyes narrow like when she confronted Nao for the first time*

me neither... sweatdrop
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 pm

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, ara~

nao lick : Tch. That woman will be the death of me.

Shizuru Kaichou : Damn skippy~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, ara~

Well, she was the death of your mother...

Natsuki Kuga Oi! That was cruel...

Sorry...

Natsuki Kuga Well, it's cruel but that's mean she doesn't deserve it. Oi Nao, the hell are you doing here!? Go to your own team!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ninja-san, I was hoping to do this via PM, but I'm just gonna come out with it here.

:3 How would you like to be the new leader of Team Shizuru?

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this! School is so troublesome sometimes. XP
Wow! I know that the opportunity has probably already passed, but I'm very honored to have been asked by you! =] If you haven't already found a leader, I'd definitely like to know more about it through PM.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:

Agreed! Wink

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

me neither... sweatdrop

she-ga-roo, that's a smart move on your part. sweatdrop Like I said in another thread, it's important to listen to what Shizuru says, but even more important to pay attention to what she does...

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Aww, Ninja... why are you giving all my secret's away? And in my girlfriend's thread too?"

Me: "Sorry, Shizuru. Just trying to protect my friend. Besides, everybody here knows that you've got plenty more up your sleeve...and even more power over Natsuki and the rest of the world..."

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Hm...This is true. You are forgiven." *cheerful, satisfied smile* Shizuru Fujino

Krystal of Nol wrote:

Sorry...

Natsuki Kuga Well, it's cruel but that's mean she doesn't deserve it. Oi Nao, the hell are you doing here!? Go to your own team!

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *tears start to gather in her eyes* "I'm...Sorry, Nao..." *turns to Natsuki* "Natsuki, even you..." *a single tear falls and Shizuru runs away, offscreen*

Me: "Shizuru! Wait!" *before running to catch Shizuru, turns to Natsuki* "Damn it, Natsuki! Why the are you such a bad girlfriend?! What happened to the thing about you being protective of Shizuru?!" *runs after Shizuru*

tomoe2 Tomoe: "Now's my chance!" *runs after Shizuru as well*

XD =P =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:54 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:

Sorry...

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *tears start to gather in her eyes* "I'm...Sorry, Nao..." *turns to Natsuki* "Natsuki, even you..." *a single tear falls and Shizuru runs away, offscreen*

Me: "Shizuru! Wait!" *before running to catch Shizuru, turns to Natsuki* "Damn it, Natsuki! Why the are you such a bad girlfriend?! What happened to the thing about you being protective of Shizuru?!" *runs after Shizuru*

tomoe2 Tomoe: "Now's my chance!" *runs after Shizuru as well*

XD =P =]

Oh no, you don't!!! GAKUENCHOU!!!

Gakuenchou: Hell if I'm gonna let you Tomoe! LOAD SILVER CARTRIDGE!!! FIRE!!!! *Tomoe follow the Team Rocket's steps*

Tomoe is no longer in this thread.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Oh no, you don't!!! GAKUENCHOU!!!

Gakuenchou: Hell if I'm gonna let you Tomoe! LOAD SILVER CARTRIDGE!!! FIRE!!!! *Tomoe follow the Team Rocket's steps*

Tomoe is no longer in this thread.

Haha, nice! XD Poor Tomoe... XP She should have known better than to try to get Shizuru while in Natsuki's thread. XD =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Gakuenchou : ALL HAIL KRYSTAL! Thanks to her as leader, I am finally rid of that teal haired bitch. *sips a cup of Shizuru-tea* It tastes strange today...

Yohko : That's because I made it, sorry to disappoint you.

Gakuenchou : Oh Youko! Surprised to see you here! Yeah, no Shizuru for me again. ;_; She's always away taking care of Otome matters I'm too lazy for. Come back soon, baby...

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 am

Nao-san should no longer be in this thread too! ._. she just as mean as Tomoe-san.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 am

So today is your Shizuru's B-day Natsuki, what are you going to get her? That's it, if you can tell us... giggity

Natsuki Kuga: OI! What are you trying to say here? What I'm going to do to my girlfriend today is none of your business!

Hai, hai... but just in case Natsuki I asked what you're going to get her, not what you're going to do to her...

Natsuki Kuga: Ummm...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:18 am

natsuki-san must have something special planned for her girlfriend today that make me blush. >////<
run run run natsuki-san! run to your shizuru! I love you
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:So today is your Shizuru's B-day Natsuki, what are you going to get her? That's it, if you can tell us... giggity

Natsuki Kuga: OI! What are you trying to say here? What I'm going to do to my girlfriend today is none of your business!

Hai, hai... but just in case Natsuki I asked what you're going to get her, not what you're going to do to her...

Natsuki Kuga: Ummm...

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:natsuki-san must have something special planned for her girlfriend today that make me blush. >////<
run run run natsuki-san! run to your shizuru! I love you

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Natsuki, you're so sweet!" *smiles happily and gives Natsuki a hug* "I'll love anything you do to and/or get for me." :D "And, Krystal of Nol, ookini for remembering my birthday as well!" Shizuru Fujino

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:11 am

XD Not since.....me....have I seen any member captured the essence of Shizuru in emoticon convo form. Very cute, Ninja-san! Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next