Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

+23
Bluholic711
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
Valkyria Lightning
SoulEaterHaruhis0s
bubbleduckie
sarcastic-dog
MidnightPersona
SulliMike23
Sergay Tate
WolvenBane08
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Abicion
Highman
Ice Silver Crystal
Konaxookami
emochick
GaleLupin-Otome
Midori Sugiura99
Kara
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
27 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

hime - Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome - Page 8 Empty Re: Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:41 pm

I can accommodate you there, Kona-chan. ^_^ I'm doing the rest of the omakes today, so I'll send you Natsuki's omakes (mute for dubbing over) sometime tonight. How's that sound?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome - Page 8 Empty Re: Bandai Entertainment's English dub for Mai HiME/Otome

Post by Konaxookami Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:43 pm

That would be AMAZING Luu =D
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Razz You got it babe! I'll PM you the download link later. For now...uh....marvel at the epic failure of the three current omake. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:59 pm

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. "I'm gon' kill everyone to prove it to you." "NO,SERIOUSLY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THAT!" Lmaoo, I could die laughing right now. Damn, you're a better Natsuki than me! If I ever lose my voice in some kind of freak accident, I deem you our new Natsuki lol.Your friend is a good Shizuru too :D

lol and leave it to Mai to have a whole extra talking about her Melons. Not even I talk about my Melons as much as her.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:23 pm

Kara wrote:lol and leave it to Mai to have a whole extra talking about her Melons. Not even I talk about my Melons as much as her.

Which is disappointing since you have an impressive rack too. :o 14 year olds have evolved since my era.

@ Kona: Sorry I haven't sent the clip yet, I was caught up in B.S.! >o< Will do so tonight!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kara wrote:lol and leave it to Mai to have a whole extra talking about her Melons. Not even I talk about my Melons as much as her.

Which is disappointing since you have an impressive rack too. :o 14 year olds have evolved since my era.

They say girls are hitting puberty as young as seven now! It's ridiculous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:32 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:They say girls are hitting puberty as young as seven now! It's ridiculous!

Seriously. When I was Kara's age, the girls were all still flat-chested little shitts who thought we penises had cooties. That's why I had to seek out older girls for my sexual needs. ^^; I dunno if it was rap music or Lady GaGa, but today's girls have a lot more attitude. Sexual imaging on TV probably made their bodies process faster too. >_< Fuckk this, I'm talking about it way too much.

Mai is fortunate to have great big Melons though, they speak for her. From what I heard, Kara's do the same thing. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Hahahaha! Can't forget P!nk about the attitude thing ;P

My glare speaks for me apparently xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

<3_<3 I LOOOOOOOOOOVE P!nk. She's the only true role model for you vaginas.

Your glare speaks for you? ;p Are you saying you don't have Mai-Melons?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

No...I don't have Mai Melons xD Maybe a little bigger than Natsuki's though, I've never measured myself exactly xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 pm

;p How can you have bigger Melons than Natsuki when you ARE Natsuki. Use some logic girl! 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;p How can you have bigger Melons than Natsuki when you ARE Natsuki. Use some logic girl! 👅

OH RIGHT! So yeah, not as big as Mai's, but that doesn't mean they're small! *pouts and glares at the lavender eyed girl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Haha, my Melons aren't even that big! My friends make jokes about my small Melons!

Whoa, whoa, Cathy turned into Natsuki? When did this happen and why did no one tell meeee?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Mai-HiME Omake IV [English Dub]

Shizuru shares her feelings about Natsuki. :3

Melanie Risdon as Shizuru Fujino

XD Now every time I hear Shizuru I immediately think of Kona-chan's friend.

Botch: Nat-SOO-ki. Nuff said.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Lolololol...Why? Why does Bandai want my ears to bleed??? They should've just gone ahead and made Natsuki rap all her lines, made Mai a mute and gave Mikoto a deep voice...

or at least hired a better Shizuru....
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Kara wrote:Lolololol...Why? Why does Bandai want my ears to bleed??? They should've just gone ahead and made Natsuki rap all her lines, made Mai a mute and gave Mikoto a deep voice...

or at least hired a better Shizuru....

Hahahahaha! I dunno, I kind of like that Southern accent xD Rapping Natsuki lmao!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Haha, I had my friend watch a clip from the dub and she said if she was ever going to watch Mai-HiME she would have to watch the sub cause it was such a fake accent lol
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:44 pm

After seeing Kara's latest AMV and her groovin' Natsuki on dA, she should definitely have a rapping video as Natsuki in the future. :D Adding Shizuru in will make it more over-the-top.

Yes, I agree with Kara. Maybe it wasn't Melanie's fault she botched Natsuki's name, since Bandai probably didn't tell her how to pronounce it. This is Bandai when you're working for them:

Newbie V/A: Okay, so how do I get started?

Bandai: *points* Room. Sit. Read. Tell us when you're done.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I barely know how to pronounce Natsuki's name because of them xD
Shizuru's too XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:50 pm

XD Now every time I hear Shizuru I immediately think of Kona-chan's friend.

>D My work here is done. -evil laughter- I feel like the accent should have been done a bit more tastefully-but it really fit for that one line where Shizuru tells Yukino that 'it was a case of the pot calling the kettle black' x3 It was a pretty southern-esque analogy and it sort of fit for just that moment.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:36 pm

After seeing Kara's latest AMV and her groovin' Natsuki on dA, she should definitely have a rapping video as Natsuki in the future. Adding Shizuru in will make it more over-the-top.

Hahahahahaha! Omigosh! That would be so awesomee!! Kenzie showed me this fic where Natsuki was rapping, I think Imma ask the author ermission to record that and then make a vid to it haha
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Kona wrote:>D My work here is done. -evil laughter- I feel like the accent should have been done a bit more tastefully-but it really fit for that one line where Shizuru tells Yukino that 'it was a case of the pot calling the kettle black' x3 It was a pretty southern-esque analogy and it sort of fit for just that moment.

Haha, yeah I recall that when Shizuru was talking down Yukino. We'll have to discuss Yukino's brief moment of hypocrisy sometime. I would do it now, but I have to go to work soon.

Kara wrote:Hahahahahaha! Omigosh! That would be so awesomee!! Kenzie showed me this fic where Natsuki was rapping, I think Imma ask the author ermission to record that and then make a vid to it haha

:shock: YES! DO IT! Also, it just hit me, after seeing your groovin' Natsuki, now I know our uber-secret-awesome-project will be more amazing. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Haha, well that super-secret project isn't going to animated....just yet...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Mai-HiME Omake V [English Dub]

When Mai's not around, what does Mikoto do? Find out here!

Caitlynne Medrek as Mikoto Minagi

Surprisingly, there's nothing wrong with this one. Caitlynne, consider yourself lucky.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next