Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review

2 posters

Go down

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Empty Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Er-1

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Er2-1

:D Well, the long awaited DVD arrived in the mail. Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~, the prequel to the Mai-Otome series. Starring Lena Sayers and a host of new and returning characters, intense battles (the most fast-paced in the series), and the usual fanservice.

We've all discussed the story enough, so there's no need to go over it again. I'll just copy and paste the synopsis from the back of the cover:

Years before the events of My-Otome, there was a secret princess that will one day become the queen of Windbloom. Because members of the royal Windbloom bloodline can unlock the hidden powers of the old technology, Sifr Fran is pursued by Aswad and Schwarz and even the Meister Otomes of Garderobe are under orders to kill her if she falls into enemy hands. Meister Otome Lena Sayers and her Otome friends must disobey orders if they are to save Sifr, but first Lena must release her true HiME powers with the help of the Blue Sky Sapphire gem.

Pretty much, Bandai. Pretty much.

If you recall my little rant on The laziness of Bandai's Mai-Otome DVDs , it seems Bandai once again failed:

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Pdvd_042

No animated menu and STILL no music. *sigh* With the lack of English dub too, I told you all this was a rushed release. Bigger and better anime series to be concerned with I guess. *shrugs*

On the bright side (believe it or not, I can be optimistic about anime DVDs), the sound and picture is pristine. Yay.

With the DVD in my possession, I can finally take some more snapshots than the limited amount found on various blogs and websites. Most of all, finish Miyu's album on ShizNat Webs once and for all. To celebrate the release of this DVD, I will make a photo album for Lena Sayers. Seeing how I can in chronological order now. :)

Here's a sample:

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Pdvd_043

*licks lips* I'm just as shocked as you are, Lena-sama.

P.S. It's been a long time since I last watched Sifr. I almost forgot how stunning Una Shamrock was. <3 Perhaps I'll do her a favor as well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Empty Re: Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:28 am

*attempts to contain myself* Rena-oneesama!

No fair Luu. My copy didn't arrive from rightstuf yet. -_-
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review Empty Re: Bandai's My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ DVD Mini-Review

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:No fair Luu. My copy didn't arrive from rightstuf yet. -_-[/color][/font]

Rightstuf takes too long in comparison to Amazon's prime delivery. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down