Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support

2 posters

Go down

FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support Empty FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:01 pm

HiME FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support Funi11 HiME
---

FUNimation just released a statement saying they're planning on doing a brand new dub for Escaflowne. A classic anime and a rather good one. This will be done through official Kickstarter support from fans!

Which got me thinking...if they're planning to do this with all their unreleased acquired titles, then be prepared to give full on support if Mai-HiME/Otome pops up. I'd gladly assist with anything FUNimation needs to add a new dub. Those who are fans of the Bandai dub will be happy to know that FUNi is planning on keeping the original dub for Escaflowne. Mai-HiME/Otome won't be any different. That's 3 ways to enjoy our awesome series on Blu-Ray:

The Japanese original and best
Bandai's cheesy dub from the mid-2000s
FUNimation's fresh new dub

I'll be following the progress of this project by FUNi and keep suggesting that Mai-HiME/Otome gets the exact same treatment.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support Empty Re: FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:17 am

I say nein to the Mai-Series redub D:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support Empty Re: FUNimation *might* include new English dub for My-HiME/Otome through fan support

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I say nein to the Mai-Series redub D:

I'm alright with it. The only thing that would sting is knowing Carol-Anne Day won't be attached to the project. I know she won't. Being stationed in Canada, she won't be able to relocate to Los Angeles. When I think of Mai Tokiha, Carol always comes to mind.

I won't pretend the Mai-HiME/Otome dub by Bandai Entertainment was perfect, but if they keep the Bandai track along with the Japanese and redub, we'll be able to sleep soundly. My faith in FUNimation is sort of restored knowing they're asking for direct fan support. Shit, whatever you need to make the ultimate Mai-HiME/Otome Blu-Ray set, I'll be more than happy to assist. Happy
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down