Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

+23
iRenji0713
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
Sergay Tate
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Lerena
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
sarcastic-dog
Ice Silver Crystal
Midori Sugiura99
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Abicion
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
zanekal1
27 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Catfish Centipede Orphan wrote:Perhaps this can be one of the topics for the next podcast? Or is this already done? XD I don't have Skype though... Ugh time differences >>

Nah! No need for a podcast session to hear your voice, Chie. Don't you have a microphone with sound recorder? Just record a sample and post it here. :) Simple, ne?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Chaglette Tue May 29, 2012 3:29 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Catfish Centipede Orphan wrote:Perhaps this can be one of the topics for the next podcast? Or is this already done? XD I don't have Skype though... Ugh time differences >>

Nah! No need for a podcast session to hear your voice, Chie. Don't you have a microphone with sound recorder? Just record a sample and post it here. :) Simple, ne?

Erm :D kay then. What should I say? o.o Seld introduction or something?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Catfish Centipede Orphan wrote:Erm :D kay then. What should I say? o.o Seld introduction or something?

Anything really. Or maybe a line from Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome. Let's hear your voice already so I can laugh my ass off.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:Anything really. Or maybe a line from Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome. Let's hear your voice already so I can laugh my ass off.
That would do. I'd be nice and do the scene of Nao, Shizuru and Natsuki on episode 21. Wink
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Nagi Homura wrote:That would do. I'd be nice and do the scene of Nao, Shizuru and Natsuki on episode 21. Wink

Oh my~ The classic confrontation between Shizuru and Nao with Natsuki on the sidelines (in bondage <3333 ) Go for it, Renny!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Hmmm, do you guys do that, record your voice that is?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu May 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Hmmm, do you guys do that, record your voice that is? We've record our voices in podcasts

We've record our voices in podcasts, along with worldwide-worth of accents, and some of us dub episodes of Mai Hime me thinks :D Renjiii I wanna hear your voice too! xDD

And to add to this, personally, me thinks me sound like this following person the most.

Midori giggity

*runs off
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 31, 2012 6:19 pm

I see... so you use microphones and other devices?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I see... so you use microphones and other devices?

Yep, I myself use a headphone that has a microphone attached. If you have a mic, you should join the podcast! I think there will be one....coming up....iirc :D
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

I'll see what I can do.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteraryAnomaly Thu May 31, 2012 6:41 pm

I've actually not tried any voices from the Mai Hime series but I am considering it. I'll do some voice tests and see. Despite doing various other dubs and original audio plays I'm not sure why it never crossed my mind to try one of my favorites x_x

We shall see what I come up with!
LiteraryAnomaly
LiteraryAnomaly
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

http://www.fanfiction.net/~LiteraryAnomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 31, 2012 7:21 pm

LiteraryAnomaly wrote:I've actually not tried any voices from the Mai Hime series but I am considering it. I'll do some voice tests and see. Despite doing various other dubs and original audio plays I'm not sure why it never crossed my mind to try one of my favorites x_x

We shall see what I come up with!

Your latest idea nearly killed me (in the best way possible). You and DuranDuran are easily the best voice actors on MM. Our redub will have quality voice work with you both on board. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteraryAnomaly Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Well I do rather enjoy nearly killing you... ;p

I will study up on Natsuki and Shizuru's vocal ticks this weekend and record some stuff for ya. Maybe.... I'll even do that scene you spoke of -winks- We'll see!
LiteraryAnomaly
LiteraryAnomaly
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

http://www.fanfiction.net/~LiteraryAnomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:34 am

i used to think i might sound like Tate the most, but, really, i sound like absolutely no-one in Mai-HiME :S i still want to get to join a podcast some time, but at present i am less likely to be on when they are held *facepalm* maybe one day!....
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:57 pm

LiteraryAnomaly wrote:Well I do rather enjoy nearly killing you... ;p

I will study up on Natsuki and Shizuru's vocal ticks this weekend and record some stuff for ya. Maybe.... I'll even do that scene you spoke of -winks- We'll see!

;p Steady, sailor. Gay Rainbow <--- This! Remember? >:3

Sweet deal, Ash. Go all out as both girls! ShizNat As for that scene, it might help to have your woman with you. Ya know, to get you into the mood. ^_~

Sergay Tate wrote:i used to think i might sound like Tate the most, but, really, i sound like absolutely no-one in Mai-HiME :S i still want to get to join a podcast some time, but at present i am less likely to be on when they are held *facepalm* maybe one day!....

You'll get your chance to podcast someday, Sergay. You may wanna blame your Aussie hours. One of the reasons I can't get my friend Stasia to join us. XD I want her Aussieness for one show someday! When you two aren't eating prawn on the barbie as a midnight snack, consider jumping in! Check the facebook group often for updates.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:46 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?u9mzb84klp0megg

I'm not voicing anyone. I didn't play Houkago Hide and Seek on purpose >< My playlist was on shuffle. I sound so monotone .-. 'ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hiiiiiii.' Maybe I'm not voice actress material xD rambling on and on between awkward silences.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 am

Nagiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm not sure who you sound like most, but I really like your voice! X3 And your accent :3

I doubt I sound anything like any of the characters, and I've only seen snippets of the dub version (It makes my ears bleed, sorry dub lovers XD) so I wouldn't know how they all sound.

I might just record my voice for the fun of it though, we shall see~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:Nagiiiiiiiiiiii, I'm not sure who you sound like most, but I really like your voice! X3 And your accent :3

I doubt I sound anything like any of the characters, and I've only seen snippets of the dub version (It makes my ears bleed, sorry dub lovers XD) so I wouldn't know how they all sound.

I might just record my voice for the fun of it though, we shall see~

Seriously, really?! OuO I thought I sounded horrible. I dunno who I really sound like either, but definitely not Mai or Shiho or any other squeaky characters :> Thanks for the compliment <3 *ish flying in the sky*

Same same :3 I think some characters sounded okay...

*aniticipates* British accent, me like. *w*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Nagi wrote:

Seriously, really?! OuO I thought I sounded horrible. I dunno who I really sound like either, but definitely not Mai or Shiho or any other squeaky characters :> Thanks for the compliment <3 *ish flying in the sky*

Same same :3 I think some characters sounded okay...

*aniticipates* British accent, me like. *w*

It's definitely not horrible! I think it's quite sexy actually...and now I feel like a pervert ¬.¬

Don't anticipate it too much Razz I hate my voice, but it's the only one I have so I deal with it XD It's a bit scratchy and such atm since I've been smoking so much >.< But I'll record it later and you can see for yourself ;P

Edit: Here you go, I've got a bit of a cold so excuse the sniffing lol
http://www.mediafire.com/?u1d4gwpj8rrrc4d

I hate how I souuuunnnddd >.<

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:It's definitely not horrible! I think it's quite sexy actually...and now I feel like a pervert ¬.¬

Don't anticipate it too much Razz I hate my voice, but it's the only one I have so I deal with it XD It's a bit scratchy and such atm since I've been smoking so much >.< But I'll record it later and you can see for yourself ;P

Edit: Here you go, I've got a bit of a cold so excuse the sniffing lol
http://www.mediafire.com/?u1d4gwpj8rrrc4d

I hate how I souuuunnnddd >.<

Perverted Koi fish >:3

Smoking Koi fish? :3€

Hee, for some reason I was laughing my ass off when you sniffed c': gomenasai. I laughed at some other parts too XD "I don't have anything playing in the background, so the silences.... And that is too quiet it's making me feel awkward. Just me and my laptop. Alone, alone~" LOL You sound okay c: kinda reminds me of my own maybe coz we don't really sound girly.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:46 am

http://www.mediafire.com/?7j10h9v4ggtn7mj
I sound weird. Really. XD
I hope not a single soul's ears bleed if they are ever to listen to that. XD
Blame it to my cold. Hahahahaha!
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Nagi wrote:

Perverted Koi fish >:3

Smoking Koi fish? :3€

Hee, for some reason I was laughing my ass off when you sniffed c': gomenasai. I laughed at some other parts too XD "I don't have anything playing in the background, so the silences.... And that is too quiet it's making me feel awkward. Just me and my laptop. Alone, alone~" LOL You sound okay c: kinda reminds me of my own maybe coz we don't really sound girly.

>;D

Haha well I'm glad you got a laugh out of it, twas my expectation anyway XD Yeah, not girly at all, but I don't really recognise my voice when it's been recorded so it sounds weird to me anyway lol
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 pm

iRenji0713 wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?7j10h9v4ggtn7mj
I sound weird. Really. XD
I hope not a single soul's ears bleed if they are ever to listen to that. XD
Blame it to my cold. Hahahahaha!

O.M.G. Y U SOUND SO... Nao?! XD That Nao was AWESOME. Natsuki sounds funny :3

IlliterateKoi wrote:Yeah, not girly at all, but I don't really recognise my voice when it's been recorded so it sounds weird to me anyway lol

Same here. For some reason when I start singing I sound like a girl though Razz
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:34 am

Nagi wrote:O.M.G. Y U SOUND SO... Nao?! XD That Nao was AWESOME. Natsuki sounds funny :3
Nao was the closest I sounded without putting any effort on my voice. :D
Natsuki, on the other hand... I think I sound like I had a frog in my voice box... Or sorts. XD
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:i used to think i might sound like Tate the most, but, really, i sound like absolutely no-one in Mai-HiME :S i still want to get to join a podcast some time, but at present i am less likely to be on when they are held *facepalm* maybe one day!....

You'll get your chance to podcast someday, Sergay. You may wanna blame your Aussie hours. One of the reasons I can't get my friend Stasia to join us. XD I want her Aussieness for one show someday! When you two aren't eating prawn on the barbie as a midnight snack, consider jumping in! Check the facebook group often for updates.

yeah fingers crossed!! i am visiting the states between the 10th of October and 20th or November this year, and if money allows for it i'll be plane hopping to catch up with a few friends, Raven included. might be able to do join a podcast with her or something Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next