Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

+17
SpiralDasher
Mai_Tokiha
Lerena
Sergay Tate
depression76
Amaya
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
RedEyedWolf
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? Empty Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 3:00 am

In the entire Mai HiME series, which character would most likely be right for you in a romantic sense? Think carefully and discuss why.

Let me begin by saying that there's no way I can fall for my top three favorites. Forget preference, Natsuki is too distant, Shizuru just wants Natsuki in general, and Midori wants someone way older. We're the same age (24).

Akane Higurashi is the kind of girl I could easily see myself with. She's very sweet, hard working and devoted. The kind of girl I can trust and love. Unlike Mai who's sealed in a box, Akane is more open and honest (being a HiME was the exception). When she revealed herself as a HiME to Kazuya, he accepted her anyway. It's what I would of done. It doesn't matter what you keep from me, as long as it wasn't meant to hurt anyone. So yeah, sweet Akane would definitely be the one for me. :D I would throw in Akira as well, but I'm not uke insecure enough to win her affections like Takumi did. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri May 14, 2010 11:43 am

uff, good question...

Fumi?? XDDDDD *laugh loud* Hey, she is calm, sweet and has pink hair! (XDDDDDDD) And she has a great voice, so sweet <3 Anyway, she can be badass, too, so don't come too near XD But she somehow belongs to Mashiro, so... ;__;

(I am just playing with my thoughts...)

Yeah, well, Shizuru and Natsuki are not approachable. Anyway... Natsuki... Can't think about a relationship with her o__o (STRANGE). If I was the person for Shizuru, maybe I would feel too loved. But only, if I wouldn't love her this much as she would love me. I am scared about closeness, but want closeness, too, so would be complicated (not only with her...)

Mai is great, but she only would be a good friend (she has too big breasts, too ;P). Acutally I have a friend, who reminds me at her XD (yes, she has big breats ;PPPPPP)

PS.: Yeah, I haven't an idea at all ^___^
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by denerop Fri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Ehm..
Let me think..

Maybe Takumi. He's a relly nice boy, and very kind-hearted.
I think that Takumi would really be the kind of boy i like :)
I don't really have much else to say, but yeah, Takumi will be my choise..
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:uff, good question...

Fumi?? XDDDDD *laugh loud* Hey, she is calm, sweet and has pink hair! (XDDDDDDD) And she has a great voice, so sweet <3 Anyway, she can be badass, too, so don't come too near XD But she somehow belongs to Mashiro, so... ;__;

(I am just playing with my thoughts...)

Yeah, well, Shizuru and Natsuki are not approachable. Anyway... Natsuki... Can't think about a relationship with her o__o (STRANGE). If I was the person for Shizuru, maybe I would feel too loved. But only, if I wouldn't love her this much as she would love me. I am scared about closeness, but want closeness, too, so would be complicated (not only with her...)

Mai is great, but she only would be a good friend (she has too big breasts, too ;P). Acutally I have a friend, who reminds me at her XD (yes, she has big breats ;PPPPPP)

PS.: Yeah, I haven't an idea at all ^___^

Fumi practically serves and devotes herself to Mashiro 24/7, you have no chance. ;P You're right, she can be bad bum. See what she did to Mikoto on Cake Wars? That's how you use a spoon! :D

I never met anyone in real life like Natsuki or Shizuru, but I know better to not get mixed up with them in that way. I need someone without issues. Tried one that certainly had her issues recently and it failed. I would like a more down to earth lover like Akane.

Mai is another with issues to sort out. She'd probably never let me in her life that easily. Like sideburns (Tate...lol), I'd be wasting my breath away and worrying constantly about her. XD Not worth the headaches. 👅

@ denerop: Takumi is a nice boy, I can see you together with him. Since he's an uke type, you'll need to be very patient and supportive with him. ^_^ Not sure how you are in that department.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Fri May 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Luu wrote:
@ denerop: Takumi is a nice boy, I can see you together with him. Since he's an uke type, you'll need to be very patient and supportive with him. ^_^ Not sure how you are in that department.

I can be like that, i just like such kind of boys. It's no problem for me to be patient or something, it's just how i am.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 15, 2010 8:19 am

Luu wrote:Fumi practically serves and devotes herself to Mashiro 24/7, you have no chance. ;P You're right, she can be bad bum. See what she did to Mikoto on Cake Wars? That's how you use a spoon! :D
But Mashiro is gone now, so maybe I would have a chance XDDDDDDD Yeah, the spoon <3 But she was kicked out by Mikoto, too :0

Luu wrote:I need someone without issues. Tried one that certainly had her issues recently and it failed.
You can't know, if someone has issues as long as you don't know this person more :/
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat May 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Hmmm, this is a tough one...

Probably the one I'd be most compatible with is Nao. I'm the the type of person who wants a really strong seme like her. I'd get into spidery web games ;D

I may also be compatible with Akira for the same uber uke qualities I have as Takumi. I also have a thing for cross dressing girls :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 12:57 pm

XD I wouldn't want Nao at all. Plus with her powers, I'd avoid her at all costs.

Akira...I dunno. She's beautiful, but I'm too seme for her. Granted, I'm as understanding as Takumi, so maybe I would have a chance. Dunno. Haha.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I think Nao's pretty hot, I definitely wouldn't mind trying her. Wink
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed May 19, 2010 9:42 am

Midori wrote:I think Nao's pretty hot, I definitely wouldn't mind trying her. Wink

-high fives- yeeeeeeeeeeah! Don't forget my pretty...she's mine!!! -grins-
Nao is perfect for me!!! Never dated anyone like her which sucks. : (
My dates were like Mai, keeping problems to themselves...okay maybe I had problems of my own too X3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed May 19, 2010 12:09 pm

Midori wrote:I think Nao's pretty hot, I definitely wouldn't mind trying her. Wink
I would want to eat Nao, too Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? Drool
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed May 19, 2010 3:56 pm

I think Nao would be good for me in a fling kinda way, and Akira more of a lasting relationship kinda way.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 20, 2010 10:36 am

:evil: HEY!!!!! BACK OFF!!!! -POUNCES AND BITES YOU NAO STEALING LESBOS- MY NAO!!! MINE TO EAT!!! :oops:
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Depending where you bite, I might like it Razz
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:NAO STEALING LESBOS

LMAO!!! I'm stealing that one, Meg. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Midori wrote:Depending where you bite, I might like it Razz
XDDDD First Nao now THE Nao-fan?? Good luck XP

Well, you can have Nao, I would prefer other characters ;P *just thinks about ClareMuffin again* Oh noes >_<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Midori wrote:Depending where you bite, I might like it Razz

:3 -beams- how about le Melons? nom nom nom nom!
and no my prince, you cannot steal it! >> mine! MINE! and so is Nao!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 23, 2010 10:21 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I would prefer other characters ;P

Like who? ;P *embraces Akane close to me* Taken....

*pulls Akira in as well*

Stay. I think we can work too, little miss Nin Nin.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Mon May 24, 2010 5:18 am

Heh, seems like i'm the only one here who prefers boys Razz
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon May 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Luu wrote:
Kino karutta-chan wrote:I would prefer other characters ;P

Like who? ;P *embraces Akane close to me* Taken....

*pulls Akira in as well*

Stay. I think we can work too, little miss Nin Nin.
Three-way, huh??
You can have them, I don't care :0
Except Shizuru and Natsuki no one from the Mai universe (maybe Lena O_O), I meant other characters ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon May 24, 2010 11:57 pm

Luu wrote:See what she did to Mikoto on Cake Wars? That's how you use a spoon! :D

Never mess a maid with a spoon! She's totally kick your bum!!! :pirat:

But boy! Never thought of that before... honestly, even if you don't believe I'm kind of Natsuki (ok, I'm not ride a bike and neither I'm THAT hot, but we have the talent for cooking = 0 ) Wink when is about romance, love and all that... so nop, I have no clue with who I would be more compatible, sorry XD
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue May 25, 2010 12:03 am

Just reading all that Nao-thing, and gosh! You guys are really hilarious lol! I like that!!! but I think I'm having a seizure (if that's the word) for so much laughing, really!!!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

@ Kino-chan: Other characters as in non-Mai characters? I have two other women in mind. ^_^

Krystal of Nol wrote:Just reading all that Nao-thing, and gosh! You guys are really hilarious lol! I like that!!! but I think I'm having a seizure (if that's the word) for so much laughing, really!!!

Nao is like cake. Everyone wants a piece of her. Except me. My appetites learn toward HiME with a weaker fanbase. Hurray. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri May 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:@ Kino-chan: Other characters as in non-Mai characters? I have two other women in mind. ^_^
I am curious. Tell me ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I am curious. Tell me ;P

I would...only the answers seem to be right under your nose. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next