Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

+23
iRenji0713
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
Sergay Tate
Valkyria Lightning
ookamidesu
Lerena
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
sarcastic-dog
Ice Silver Crystal
Midori Sugiura99
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Konaxookami
SpiderNeKoHiME
Abicion
Kino karutta-chan
Kara
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
zanekal1
27 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:My god...the dub...just...*cries* [/color]

HAHAHAHAHA! It's terrible! Bandai Natsuki sounds like a butch trying to be feminine. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-Hime character do you sound like [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions]

Post by burande fujino Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:47 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
burande fujino wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Ok, let's have you try out Kuga famous, "how about a ride?" line.

I think that was the line... I didnt have the english dub version. >.>;;
All the same! Let's hear it, brandy!

Yes! "How about a ride?" from episode 9 would be best~ Here's the YouTube version on our channel:

um what do you mean?

They want you to try saying what Natsuki does in that scene, give it your best shot~

My god...the dub...just...*cries*

well i cant say it in jap. but i will say it now in english....o.o my voice sounds weird on the computer...it makes me not sound like natsuki....
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 pm

burande fujino wrote:
well i cant say it in jap. but i will say it now in english....o.o my voice sounds weird on the computer...it makes me not sound like natsuki....

English is fine :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:20 am

Good Cuz it is what yur gettin :twisted:
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:21 pm

burande fujino wrote:Good Cuz it is what yur gettin :twisted:

If you could speak any other language, that would be considered a bonus. ;p So hurry up, let's hear you as a Mai-Series character already!

Natsuki Kuga : Just don't voice me! I've suffered enough embarrassment as it is.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 pm

bump

Konaxookami returns with a new Mai-HiME fandub for the roles of Takumi Tokiha and Akira Okuzaki:

I Told You To Knock!-Mai HiME Fandub

Thoughts: You did quite, Kona-chan! You are very convincing as a boy and a girl with a deep voice. It's funny as I heard you be all giggly and girlie in other videos (not fandubs of course ;p). Fantastic range, I definitely want you to play TakuAki in the redub. In addition to random background voices.

Also, I've added [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] to the thread title. Our redub project will begin sometime late this year.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

Konaxookami returns with a new Mai-HiME fandub for the roles of Takumi Tokiha and Akira Okuzaki:

I Told You To Knock!-Mai HiME Fandub

Thoughts: You did quite, Kona-chan! You are very convincing as a boy and a girl with a deep voice. It's funny as I heard you be all giggly and girlie in other videos (not fandubs of course ;p). Fantastic range, I definitely want you to play TakuAki in the redub. In addition to random background voices.

Also, I've added [Re-Dub Pre-Auditions] to the thread title. Our redub project will begin sometime late this year.

dkjhfaskdjhasdkjghasdf

LUU

lkhasjkdfgasdhga

thank you holy crap it's not even the good i mean SERIOUSLY

so basically I'll be talking to my self for the redub?! just doing scene after scene of me talk to myself...(you should see the video of my recording this scene. >w<)

I still wanna do some other fan dubs though! With other characters-I'm just not sure who yet! Maybe Haruka?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW aughdklfakdjhgag
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Kona-chan....AS HARUKA SUZUSHIRO?! *holds back my laughter* Sorry about that! XD It's not that you can't play Haruka, but I just don't sense that cocky overconfidence in you. ;p You're more than happy to prove me wrong! Do you have any Haruka clips or should I provide them for you? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Kona-chan....AS HARUKA SUZUSHIRO?! *holds back my laughter* Sorry about that! XD It's not that you can't play Haruka, but I just don't sense that cocky overconfidence in you. ;p You're more than happy to prove me wrong! Do you have any Haruka clips or should I provide them for you? :3

Oh yeah Luu?!
pokemon
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BRO.

If you would be so kind to provide me with a clip, I'd be glad to try to prove you otherwise. Any clip will do. But the whole Shizuru confrontation is probably Haruka at her best. Yukino too. Character development and sentimental hoohaa abound!
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Oh yeah Luu?!
pokemon
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BRO.

If you would be so kind to provide me with a clip, I'd be glad to try to prove you otherwise. Any clip will do. But the whole Shizuru confrontation is probably Haruka at her best. Yukino too. Character development and sentimental hoohaa abound!

pokemon Bring it on, little girl.

:3 Of course I will, Kona-chan. But you are not yet ready for THAT scene yet. I have a much better scene in mind. You could say this will be your "trial". ;3 PM coming tomorrow!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

:3 Of course I will, Kona-chan. But you are not yet ready for THAT scene yet. I have a much better scene in mind. You could say this will be your "trial". ;3 PM coming tomorrow!

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT LUU

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Konaxookami wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT LUU

OoO

Holyshit.

>_>

<_< You may have won this time, Kona-chan....

Spoiler:

Seriously, you actually did it! As Haruka anyway. ;p You captured that self-absorbed spirit and arrogance in her voice! There were even traces of Lori's performance in your voice, I don't know if you were trying to imitate her or not, but it was 100% Haruka Suzushiro from all angles. >:3 Casting calls are going to be more interesting now...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

OoO

Holyshit.

>_>

<_< You may have won this time, Kona-chan....

Spoiler:

Seriously, you actually did it! As Haruka anyway. ;p You captured that self-absorbed spirit and arrogance in her voice! There were even traces of Lori's performance in your voice, I don't know if you were trying to imitate her or not, but it was 100% Haruka Suzushiro from all angles. >:3 Casting calls are going to be more interesting now...

oh? What was that Luu?
Spoiler:

but seriously though-I pretty much just listened to the English version while recording to sync up my own lip flap-but I went off of the Japanese version more-script wise and acting wise. Lori has this weird sort of stiffness to her voice that doesn't suit Haruka well when she's blustering. But I'm glad you liked it! :D It legitimately tired me out. Haruka's a challenge.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Konaxookami wrote:oh? What was that Luu?
Spoiler:

but seriously though-I pretty much just listened to the English version while recording to sync up my own lip flap-but I went off of the Japanese version more-script wise and acting wise. Lori has this weird sort of stiffness to her voice that doesn't suit Haruka well when she's blustering. But I'm glad you liked it! :D It legitimately tired me out. Haruka's a challenge.

GRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!?!?!?!?!??!!?

Spoiler:

That's the problem with Lori's performance; combined with the awkward rewritten script given to her? Disaster. I have to credit your ability to say the bubuzuke line without making it sound out of place. Why do you think Bandai Entertainment replaced it with bumbling? They thought the bubuzuke joke couldn't work in the English, as if we couldn't understand the Japanese play on pun reference regarding ochazuke. Fantastic job, kiddo. ;3 Now for round 2 coming tomorrow...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

I...I did it again.

This time the clip of Mai and Dream!Takumi having the heart to heart they needed to have like...episode five. Seriously. Also Tate. Hullo plot device! Poor boy. (i failed at his voice because he's just-IT'S JUST TATE AND SERIOUSLY GUYS HE'S A DORK). First time trying out Mai >>; I don't know if I like it yet though...Gotta give it another shot on something else.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Konaxookami wrote:

I...I did it again.

This time the clip of Mai and Dream!Takumi having the heart to heart they needed to have like...episode five. Seriously. Also Tate. Hullo plot device! Poor boy. (i failed at his voice because he's just-IT'S JUST TATE AND SERIOUSLY GUYS HE'S A DORK). First time trying out Mai >>; I don't know if I like it yet though...Gotta give it another shot on something else.

Very well done, Ally! To think you would sound identical to Cole Howard's Takumi! Your Mai is really good, I mean you literally nailed every emotion in this scene. The scene demands a lot of confused emotion from the voice actress to express Mai's feelings. Beautifully done here.

Tate on the other hand...did you seriously half assed him on purpose! ;P I know you can do a guy's voice better than that! Yuuichi is a dork, so I can kind understand the lack of inspiration. Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9