Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?

+5
Maishina
SpiderNeKoHiME
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? Empty Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Talk about how you feel about each character from the entire Mai-HiME series.

One rule: Talk about one character at a time! :D It can be anyone! Whether it's Natsuki Kuga or John Smith (does he even have any fans? lol).

I'll start off with the main heroine herself, Mai Tokiha!

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? 618923-mai__2__large

Mai, as you know, is the main heroine in the Mai HiME series(could of sworn I just mentioned that!). She's hardworking and very responsible. Friendly and cares for others on top of that. With only a few exceptions, everyone seems to love her at Fuka. Now I'm not crazy for her and Tate. I wish I could be, but Tate is just boring as a character. I've mentioned that a million times, ne? But Mai's care for another truly shines with her brother Takumi. Because of Takumi's health problems, Mai makes absolutely sure that he stays healthy. It's nice to reminded about the power of family.

As a HiME/Valkerie, Mai quickly mastered her powers. Utilizing her flight ability and fire element with such majesty. And when all else fails - Kagutsuchi!!!

^_^ Mai has been involved in the greatest battles in the series, her finest with Mikoto. So much emotion mixed with their technically sound fights.

My only gripe with Mai is her inability to be honest with herself. But as I've mentioned in the past, we wouldn't have a dynamic series if she were the type to quickly open up about her issues. Seeing Mai battle not only the forces of evil and even her fellow HiME, but also personal demons, makes for a great story. Mai is a flawed individual who puts up with a lot. Now that she knows what she wants, her future is a whole lot brighter.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? Empty Re: Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed May 05, 2010 11:06 am

Something short before I'm off to work....

I hate Nagi. He is a douchebag and all I hear is "blah blah blah" whenever he talks XD Also, Hitsugaya from Bleach did his hairstyle better. XDD

I'll be back with my deeper thoughts on better characters Wink
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? Empty Re: Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 05, 2010 8:43 pm

:twisted: I can't wait to bash Nagi myself. He was more relevant in Mai Otome, but still an asshole nonetheless. I'll concentrate on Mikoto Minagi for now, she's more important:

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? 37370

You talk about strength, skill and discipline, look no further than Mikoto Minagi. Expert female swordsman and melon lover ( 😇 ). With a mission to find her older brother at Fuka. Mikoto is usually a happy go lucky girl, secretly hanging out with kittens in her spare time. Being cat-like herself, why not? :lol: I like Mikoto, I always see her as a little sister type. She so focused as a fighter, yet so funny at the same time. And how about that appetite?! XD

Her debut was amazing. Taking on Natsuki in a great match, which ended in a no-contest. Duh! These two will eventually team up against the Orphans and kick bum properly. Mikoto's sword is called Miroku which is also her Element. Mikoto usually builds up the attack power of Miroku by dragging the tip on the ground. Round and round she goes. The more momentum, the more powerful the strike. Just ask several Orphans and certain HiME. Mikoto has a Child, also named Miroku. You don't see it fully until later (when things between the HiME get iffy), but hints of it's power can be seen in earlier episodes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu May 06, 2010 1:15 pm

I like Nagi ;P He is my favourite villain. He is funny, little and smart : D And I love it, when he is talking about something and Mai just went off : D I think he is entertaining ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Nagi just doesn't do anything for me. The only time I actually cheered for the guy, is when he threatened Nao to behave herself. Razz *waits for Megan*

Takeda. Now there's an entertaining male character. The passions of youth always get to him. :D Sometimes I don't blame him. lol

Ugh, no time to type my thoughts on Midori Sugiura. Check back later! Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 am

:3 Nagi is a loser! nobody threatens the spider queen and gets away with it -glares- he's lucky she had other plans and men in mind.....
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

lol Even with Nagi's threat, Nao still does whatever she wants, whenever she wants. So don't get so uptight, Meg. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Maishina Tue May 11, 2010 9:19 am

[img][/img]

I love mikoto....the way she swings her sword......she's really good at it......
and when she makes that funny pose of her when she's hungry.......
Maishina
Maishina
Student Council President
Student Council President

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1

http://maihime-otome-empire.webs.com/WEBPROTECT-index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 12:45 pm

xD Mikoto is a great fighter, I think she's quite overlooked because of her very simple happy go lucky, "I must become strong and find my brother! Mmm-hmm!" character. During the Festival (Carnival, whatever) arc, she started to develop more I thought.

LOL! I'll never forget the day I was Mikoto Rolled. Thanks episodes 26. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed May 19, 2010 10:06 am

-hisssssss- shutup! i thought she was dead too!!! :/ guess i got mikoto rolled too.....
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:-hisssssss- shutup! i thought she was dead too!!! :/ guess i got mikoto rolled too.....

Thoughts on each character from Mai-HiME? Mikoto

We all were. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat May 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Since I read this FF today I am huge fan of Miyu (well, I am a huge fan of Miyu since a long time, but now it's huger!) <3
"Ruthless cruelty and tender affection, indeed." haha.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun May 23, 2010 2:47 pm

x3 damn that Mikoto stomach growl!!! -hmph!!!-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Since I read this FF today I am huge fan of Miyu (well, I am a huge fan of Miyu since a long time, but now it's huger!) <3
"Ruthless cruelty and tender affection, indeed." haha.

^_^ There's a lot of potential in Miyu to create an epic story. What made her character more appealing in this fanfic you read?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon May 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Luu wrote:^_^ There's a lot of potential in Miyu to create an epic story. What made her character more appealing in this fanfic you read?
I wrote it: "Ruthless cruelty and tender affection, indeed." ;P
She became GOOD friends with Natsuki and Shizuru, especially with Natsuki ;3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:She became GOOD friends with Natsuki and Shizuru, especially with Natsuki ;3

Oh? In that way? I'm surprised nocturnal activities computes with Miyu. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am

*drop*
You stupid pervert ;P If I would like that D: Woah, thank you very much that I imagined it now @___@ ;_;
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:17 pm

*watches Kino-chan as she indulges herself in yuri perviness*

You're welcome. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I hope you know that my last sentence was ironic ~.~
You are such a idiot! =.= Shizuru AND Natsuki, nothing else *drop*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 am

:3 you're both are bakas. the only shoujo ai romance around here is between me and queen nao
-drools-
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote::3 you're both are bakas. the only shoujo ai romance around here is between me and queen nao
-drools-

;P Speaking of "Queen" Nao, I will start on your request. ^_~ You should see it whenever you're online next time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:xD Mikoto is a great fighter, I think she's quite overlooked because of her very simple happy go lucky, "I must become strong and find my brother! Mmm-hmm!" character. During the Festival (Carnival, whatever) arc, she started to develop more I thought.

LOL! I'll never forget the day I was Mikoto Rolled. Thanks episodes 26. Wink

This this this!!

I love Mikoto so much. She's definitely up in my top characters (well we know my favorite lies ~_^), I want a plushie of her SO bad XDD She's the type that needs cuddles, as she does every night with Mai. Her going around saying she loves everyone just makes me want to cuddle her more X3 In a totally non-sexual way, of course. Those thoughts are again saved for another character... one who isn't underaged XD
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Oh, well, I am sad now.

Midori Sugiura wrote:Her going around saying she loves everyone just makes me want to cuddle her more X3 In a totally non-sexual way, of course. Those thoughts are again saved for another character... one who isn't underaged XD
But Midori! Midori is only 17! XDDDDDDd
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I love Mikoto so much. She's definitely up in my top characters (well we know my favorite lies ~_^), I want a plushie of her SO bad XDD She's the type that needs cuddles, as she does every night with Mai.

Correction: With Mai's melons. :3

Midori Sugiura wrote:Her going around saying she loves everyone just makes me want to cuddle her more X3 In a totally non-sexual way, of course.

Maybe Sunrise will be generous enough to have an OVA featuring a 20+ old Mikoto. Then maybe just maybe, your cuddlemon will evolve in a sexualmon. I love you

Midori Sugiura wrote:But Midori! Midori is only 17! XDDDDDDd

"17" my nonexistent vagina. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Oh dear, you know who I'm gonna speak on...

HARUKA SUZUSHIRO!

My thoughts on Haruka are that she's awesome. ._.

She's hardcore and takes her job as Executive Officer VERY seriously. She loves and relies on her long-time friend and soon-to-be lover (My thoughts, get over it x3) Yukino Kikukawa. I see her as a straight A student (As long as Yukino edits the spelling on her papers). She is forever dedicated to whatever tasks she has on hand and even though her rivalry with Shizuru is strong, I'm pretty sure they'll be friends on some level, even if it's love/hate.

Haruka, even in University, probably visits Fuuka every day to see Yukino (and get her homework checked) and if she ever played a sport I see it being Volley ball, no idea why, but it just seems to fit? But only for fun because she'd probably end up scaring people too much to be on an actual team.

Also, I think Yukino would've finally admitted everything to Haruka by now, and they'd be together after Haruka realized that it's the only thing that made sense, her and Yukino.

Anyways, just my thoughts on Suzushiro Haruka.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next