Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project

4 posters

Go down

Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project Empty Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks to Highman for bringing me this information. He was the only Bothan to survive retrieval. Besides, checking ANN wasn't on today's to-do list. -.-*

A banner at this week's Comic Market is announcing that the anime studio Sunrise is making a "new school battle action" project called Sacred Seven for next year. The tagline on banner at the Tokyo Big Sight event center's Kokusai-Tenjijō train station says, "People's memories change the world!"

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-28/sunrise-makes-secret-seven-school-battle-action-project

I see Ikki Tousen being mentioned in ANN forums and I'd like to hope not. IT had decent fanservice but terrible everything else.

SUNRISE probably wants to move on from the Mai-Series, who knows. Or perhaps this is some crossover series. Whatever the case may be, I'm not expecting it to be on the same level as the original Mai-HiME anime. What do you think?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project Empty Re: Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project

Post by Abicion Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm

uh

Isn't there some sort of new law in Tokyo that explicitly outlaws anime and manga involving school children fighting each other, among other things? This may cause a few complications.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project Empty Re: Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project

Post by Highman Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Thanks to Highman for bringing me this information. He was the only Bothan to survive retrieval. Besides, checking ANN wasn't on today's to-do list. -.-*

A banner at this week's Comic Market is announcing that the anime studio Sunrise is making a "new school battle action" project called Sacred Seven for next year. The tagline on banner at the Tokyo Big Sight event center's Kokusai-Tenjijō train station says, "People's memories change the world!"

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-12-28/sunrise-makes-secret-seven-school-battle-action-project

I see Ikki Tousen being mentioned in ANN forums and I'd like to hope not. IT had decent fanservice but terrible everything else.

SUNRISE probably wants to move on from the Mai-Series, who knows. Or perhaps this is some crossover series. Whatever the case may be, I'm not expecting it to be on the same level as the original Mai-HiME anime. What do you think?

I think is actually a crossover or possible sequel to Mai HiME but I'm hoping it's the real deal and part of HiMEverse. I kinda has "Avengers" feel setting now just thought of that. Sunrise isn't going to move-on with HiME just not yet unless it's really a real sequel to HiME. Sunrise would never leave their advertising and fans out in the road.

---

Abicion wrote:uh

Isn't there some sort of new law in Tokyo that explicitly outlaws anime and manga involving school children fighting each other, among other things? This may cause a few complications.

It's not a serious issue also it's unconstitutional. This bill will be dropped and forgettable in start of spring season.

Edit by Kino.
Please use the edit button.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am

Highman wrote:I think is actually a crossover or possible sequel to Mai HiME but I'm hoping it's the real deal and part of HiMEverse. I kinda has "Avengers" feel setting now just thought of that. Sunrise isn't going to move-on with HiME just not yet unless it's really a real sequel to HiME. Sunrise would never leave their advertising and fans out in the road.

Ugh, less Avengers-like and more Justice League Unlimited-like I hope. That way, it would have some credibility.

SUNRISE would be insane to move on from HiME, let's see what happens. The new year is right around the corner...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:I think is actually a crossover or possible sequel to Mai HiME but I'm hoping it's the real deal and part of HiMEverse. I kinda has "Avengers" feel setting now just thought of that. Sunrise isn't going to move-on with HiME just not yet unless it's really a real sequel to HiME. Sunrise would never leave their advertising and fans out in the road.

Ugh, less Avengers-like and more Justice League Unlimited-like I hope. That way, it would have some credibility.

SUNRISE would be insane to move on from HiME, let's see what happens. The new year is right around the corner...

Sunrise will give us the HiME saga unless it's an OVA or series to that matter. We waited seven years, events and fake movies to see what would they with the HiME. They wouldn't throw away this potential franchise. I'm really interested to see If HiME related new Sunrise project soon enough.

On the contrary I wanted a X-men/Power Rangers type of esc. feel for the HiME saga. Now that would been awesome.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

What I think about it?? Nothing much. Just that we should wait for more information, a pic would be great, too.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:What I think about it?? Nothing much. Just that we should wait for more information, a pic would be great, too.

Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project 2lj6nvq

Take a good look and see anything familiar
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Yeah, that dude stole Mai's scarf.

Well, well SUNRISE, whatever this is, I look forward to it...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yeah, that dude stole Mai's scarf.

Well, well SUNRISE, whatever this is, I look forward to it...

They stole her uniform those bastards
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 am

No biggie. Mai stole Masked Rider's scarf.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am

Abicion wrote:No biggie. Mai stole Masked Rider's scarf.

Now what she's going to wear while she battling bad guys in the winter time.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Highman wrote:Now what she's going to wear while she battling bad guys in the winter time.

Not that it matters, she is a fire user after all. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Now what she's going to wear while she battling bad guys in the winter time.

Not that it matters, she is a fire user after all. Wink

Does it mean we would see Mai half-naked and Natsuki would wear something revealing for Shizuru's pleasures. The rest of the HiME would be complaining alot on their own costumes. Now were be creative then Sunrise.

Side not: Akane would wear something revealing too just get Kazuya attention as being new main harem.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Sacred Seven
Sacred Seven 2

Released images from Newtype
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down