Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

+23
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
fortunelestion
BMeph
LyriumEidolon
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GAP
sarcastic-dog
Amaya
TeaLover
Abicion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Kyubey Mittens
Asuka Tenjou
ghost_zero
Highman
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
Krystal of Nol
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
27 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? Empty If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:36 pm

I would LOOOOOOVE a new series. Even though, as with Otome, fans would stay faithful to Mai Hime. I love the Mai series as a whole. Or if they continue with Hime and Otome, I'd especially like to see is what everyone was up to in the "lost years", ie The War of the Dragon King in Otome, or the 3 years after Natsuki no Prelude. Something to keep this fandom alive in anime form. ;_;
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:38 pm

I'd want to delve more into Shizuru's story in HiME. What she's like at home, etc. etc.

Back to top Go down

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Konaxookami Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Definately want to see Shizuru's past too Hollowed! She's such a mystery...In fact- I'd like to see Natsuki's childhood before her happy fluffy pink bubble was popped. I'd just like to see the HiME or hell-even the Otome as they were before they're lives were shitted up and things got complicated.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:03 pm

May get flack for this but someone has to say it. I don't want to see EXA turned into an anime. ^.^; The moe design of the manga characters isn't my cup of tea. I'd prefer a whole new story like Mai Otome was to Hime. I'm comfortable with any idea as long as it doesn't include a space setting. Tad overdone in that genre. ^^; For personal desires, I want more Mai and Natsuki. :)
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

A new story would be really nice, but better would be MORE ShizNat of course (that's not surprise with me) and I mean show more like a kiss and this and that Wink
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 pm

o.o the girls do look moe in EXA don't they? i never thought about that.
am i the only one that would like to see the manga come to life in anime format?
i accept your silence as a yes ;p
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Obviously I'm going to be with Krystal-sama and demand more ShizNat. XD Seriously though, anything is good to be honest. You want SUNRISE to move onto to some new anime and forget Mai? No way! There's so much more left to do with the Mai-series. I don't care if the next series is about Nao as a black man pimping Garderobe hos or a Russian Shizuru having international wars with a Tomoe over Natsuki's womanhood.

As long as any Mai-series continues onward, I'm happy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Obviously I'm going to be with Krystal-sama and demand more ShizNat. XD Seriously though, anything is good to be honest. You want SUNRISE to move onto to some new anime and forget Mai? No way! There's so much more left to do with the Mai-series. I don't care if the next series is about Nao as a black man pimping Garderobe hos or a Russian Shizuru having international wars with a Tomoe over Natsuki's womanhood.

As long as any Mai-series continues onward, I'm happy.

Now I want all of that to happen. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm

:twisted: I'll make them happen! Well, I'll sell one of the ideas to you, unless you already have your hands full with fanfiction ideas. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 pm

I can handle anything! :D I want the Russian Shizuru one lmao xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:20 pm

SOLD! *opens cashier drawer, filled with cash I stole from Mr. Sakamizu aka Fro-Teach* Here you go! *hands Russian Shizuru and...North Korean Tomoe idea* ^_^ I'll do the Gangsta Nao one as a one-shot while I'm on my break at work. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

EEEEEEEEE :D, I'll get started right away! *Scurries into tent*

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Oh my, you're scare me little here
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Ara, you're scare me little here

Fixed. ;p And sorry about that. Me and Cathy get easily carried. o_o We weird.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

*Laughs evilly while lightning strikes in the background* Ahem...sorry about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Well, I'm just scare that you guys spread me your perv- I mean, no problem at all Wink
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Spread my perviness you mean? ;p If that's what you're trying to say, then don't be scared. Of me anyway, I always spread ShizNat perviness. What more could one want? Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:05 pm

-rolls eyes- why have shiznat perviness? when you can have Nao perviness

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? SexyNaosama[img]

;_; you are the best prince, thank u for uploading the undisputed queen of hime-otome in lingerie. :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 pm

I love you Aww, muchas gracias!

I'll take both forms of perviness btw. ShizNat and Nao always have something to offer. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:43 pm

I want some Haruka perviness. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:I want some Haruka perviness. :D

GUTS perviness?! Now that would make for an excellent new series. I happen to enjoy big breasts, so a show focusing on Haruka's pair would make me happy. <3 Or her being naughty with Yukino 24/7...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Haha, exactly! Or maybe Haruka being kick-ass as usual, but messing up everyday situations xD

I can totally see her misunderstanding someone in a normal everyday situations and flipping a desk lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:What more could one want? Razz

That Sunrise show us more of course Wink
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Any more and the Mai-series becomes yuri hentai. <3_<3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Never is enough my friend
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next