Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

+38
CaptainVonCookie
Loren Rex
~Wakana~
shikiryougi
franticfranz
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Wolf-of-Wind
Grawrr
LyriumEidolon
Zweifel Marguerite
ATHENAx514
Eternal Submerge Zircon
mandygirl78
Valkyria Lightning
Natsukichan1
Midori Sugiura
Kanzaki
Kiros Razer
Dead.And.Alive
Lena Sayers
iRenji0713
Chaglette
Lerena
Ice Silver Crystal
Yagamic
*BlackRose*
Krystal of Nol
Kuga Natsuki
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Cheshire Kat
WolvenBane08
shezaei-neko
depression76
wetochan
zanekal1
Kino karutta-chan
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
42 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Empty Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Weddin10

Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially on MM Forum!

---

Okay, so you heard about those Japanese guys who urged the laws to legally marry their favorite anime characters? Well, we're going to do the same without that creepy fat Otaku vibe. Each one of you, the MM Superstars will choose a male or female from the Mai-Series of your choice to get married with. Then, you will choose a non-Mai-Series character to marry as well, so we have more variety. With the help of depression76 (you know the shortie as "Deppy" ), she will create an exclusive banner for your signature to solidify your marriage to your chosen two characters. Below will be a list of MM Superstars and who they chose to marry. My rule is, first come first serve. Once you are legally married to your characters, Deppeh will make official banners for you. Big enough to not take up room from your signature, so for those with mighty large signatures: GET SMALLER ONES.

Remember, you are simply engaged to your chosen characters until Deppy completes the marriage banners.

You will be forced to divorce your lovers if you're no longer an active member with your banners removed by force.(5 months). :)So let me know about commitments, vacations and study periods ahead of time!

I Luu Sky Sapphire want you all to meet, the future Mrs. Sapphires. :3

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Kagura10

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Pdvd_053

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Mai-Multiverse-4
Official marriage list
---

Luu Sky Sapphire is legally married to Kagura from Inuyasha and Una Shamrock from Mai-Otome

IlliterateKoi is legally married to Shizuru Fujino from Mai-HiME and Shego from Kim Possible

zanekal1 is legally married to Saeko Busujima from High School of the Dead and Lena Sayers from Mai-Otome

shezaei-neko is legally married to Sarah Gallagher from Mai Otome and Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII

WolvenBane08 is legally married to Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender and Shizuru Viola from Mai-Otome

wetochan is legally married to Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive and Nao Yuuki from Mai-HiME

depression76 is legally married to Juliet Nao Zhang from Mai-Otome and Nanoha Takamachi from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Whirlwind Rose Quarts is legally married to Natsuki Kruger from Mai-Otome and Yuri Nakamura from Angel Beats

Krystal of Nol is legally married to Chikane Himemiya from Kannazuki no Miko and Reito Kanzaki from Mai-HiME

Nymphetamine is legally married to Natsuki Kuga from Mai-HiME and Rin Asogi from RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne

BlackRose is legally married to young Miss Maria Graceburt from Mai-Otome and Sir Integral Wingates Hellsing from Hellsing

Yagamic is legally married to Chie Harada from Mai-HiME and Kaon from Kyoshiro to towa no sora

Ice Silver Crystal is legally married to Chie Hallard from Mai-Otome and Sachiko Ogasawara from Maria-sama ga Miteru

Lerena is legally married to Mashiro Blan de Windbloom from Mai-Otome and Yami Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh

Nagi is legally married to Sai Yoshikawa from Gokujo Drops

iRenji0713 is legally married to Erstin Ho from Mai-Otome and Lily Rain E.V.E. from Cosmic Break

Lena Sayers is engaged to Elliot from Mai-Otome S.ifr and Fate Testarossa from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Dead.And.Alive is legally married to Ricchan from Moment like Fireworks and Akira Okuzaki from Mai-HiME

Kiros Razer is engaged to Kirika Yuumura from Noir

Kanzaki is legally married to Haruka Suzushiro from Mai-HiME and Ino Yamanaka from Naruto Shippuden

Noobhack is legally married to Midori Sugiura from Mai HiME and Jasmine from Deltora Quest

Natsukichan1 is engaged to Kyouko from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Sayo from Sweet Little Devil

mandygirl78 is legally married to Himeko Kurusugawa from Kannazuki no Miko and Mai Tokiha form Mai-Otome

ATHENAx514 is engaged to Sakura from Mai-Otome S.ifr Miranda Lawson from Mass effect 2/3

Ivenetta-Zweifel is legally married to Aswad Midori from Mai-Otome and Fon from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Grawrr is legally married to Aoi Senoh from Mai-Otome and Yukino Sakurai from Candy Boy

LyriumEidolon is engaged to Arika Yumemiya from Mai Otome and Leo from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

The Fire Stirring Ruby is engaged to Mai Tokiha from Mai-Otome and Asura from Soul Eater

franticfranz is engaged to Shion Margaret from Mai-Otome 0 ~S.ifr~ and Mireille Bouquet from Noir!

Eternal Submerge Zircon is engaged to Haruka Armitage from Mai-Otome and Rena Yuuki from Future GPX Cyber Formula

shikiryougi is engaged to Shin from Amnesia and Mikiya Kokutou from Kara no Kyoukai: the Garden of Sinners

Wakana is engaged to Chloe from Noir and Senkouji Hagino from Blue Drop

Loren Rex is engaged to Yukino Chrysant

CaptainVonCookie is engaged to Elsa from Disney's Frozen

Bluholic177 is now engaged to Bayonetta

Dattebayo Suki is now engaged to Mashiro Kazahana from Mai-HiME and Akashiya Moka from Rosario + Vampire

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 pm; edited 40 times in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Empty Re: Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I CLAIM FUJINO AND SHEGO!! XDDDD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Empty Re: Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:59 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I CLAIM FUJINO AND SHEGO!! XDDDD

XDDDD Nymph is gonna be pissed! Shego! X3 Very good choice there!

Sorry Kim, Koi's got your woman~ LIST BEING UPDATED!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 pm

And I thought Shizuru is married to Natsuki ;D

Another crazy idea you had there, Luu, I like it :'D
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 pm

I would like to introduce the New Mrs. Garcia's in no particular order

Saeko
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Highsc10
Lena/Rena
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Lena1d10
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:40 pm

my woman is already taken... ;-;

I CLAIM Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive as my wife!!!

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Doa5_h10

and Nao!!! >:3
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Tumblr11
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Good choice Weto! Zhang would have been my second choice ;D

Actually, Luu, how does this work for characters who are in both HiME and Otome? i.e. could someone still marry Viola since I specified Fujino?
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm still workin on the banners xDD
I claim either Nanoha Takamachi from MGLN or Umi Ryuuzaki from Magic Knight Rayearth!

I honestly can't choose, choose for me Luu! Either is fine xDD

The other one is NAO ZHANG Zhang

FINALLY FINALLY WOOOO Mikoto Minagi

Last edited by depression76 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:26 pm

depression76 wrote:I'm still workin with the banners xDD
I claim Nanoha Takamachi from MGLN and Umi Ryuuzaki from Magic Knight Rayearth!

FINALLY FINALLY WOOOO Mikoto Minagi

OFC deppy will claim NANOHA!!
TOO OBVIOUS >:3

Wait a minute??!! You can GET MARRY of TWO DIFFERENT LADIES OUTSIDE MAI-SERIES??
IF THAT ALLOW!! I WANT CHANGE NAO and pick AERITH GAINSBOROUGH!!!! >:3

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Tumblr12Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Aerith10

wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Lol, NOPE.

Only ONE EACH pup! xDDDD

Choose wisely *snickers
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:51 pm

depression76 wrote:Lol, NOPE.

Only ONE EACH pup! xDDDD

Choose wisely *snickers

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Okay-m10

So...I stick with the choice no 1 then..... (;_; )

wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:37 pm

OK, now I'm confused...Dep you picked two characters, neither of whom are from Mai series, right? ...Then Weto asked if you were allowed to do that and you said no? 0.o?

I thought it had to be one character from Mai series and then one from somewhere else...? Not that my choices would change anyway XD
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:23 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:OK, now I'm confused...Dep you picked two characters, neither of whom are from Mai series, right? ...Then Weto asked if you were allowed to do that and you said no? 0.o?

I thought it had to be one character from Mai series and then one from somewhere else...? Not that my choices would change anyway XD

Ah, I forgot to put the one from mai series owo. Edited mah post up there.

I can't choose between those two non-mai series, so I'll let Luu choose xDD

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Oh yeah!!
I pick Sarah Gallagher from Mai Otome.

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! 1df9ed10

And Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII.
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Oerba_Dia_Vanille

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Oerba-dia-vanille_wide

I wasn't quite sure which characters to pick. But I guess these two won over the others. I wanted Lulu and Quistis too, also Sheryl Nome...but I guess this should do right now. Razz
They are my own, my precious...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:36 am

I CLAIM AZULA AND SHIZURU VIOLA!
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:07 am

Added to the list!

zanekal1 is engaged to Saeko Busujima from High School of the Dead and Lena Sayers from Mai-Otome

shezaei-neko is engaged to Sarah Gallagher from Mai Otome and Oerba Dia Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII

WolvenBane08 is engaged to Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender and Shizuru Viola from Mai-Otome

Congrats, ladies! You're only one step away! Gay Rainbow

Kino karutta-chan wrote:And I thought Shizuru is married to Natsuki ;D

Another crazy idea you had there, Luu, I like it :'D

:'3 Why thank you, Kino~

wetochan wrote:my woman is already taken... ;-;

I CLAIM Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive as my wife!!!

Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Doa5_h10

and Nao!!! >:3
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Tumblr11

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DAMMIT, I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT! >:3

IlliterateKoi wrote:Actually, Luu, how does this work for characters who are in both HiME and Otome? i.e. could someone still marry Viola since I specified Fujino?

I consider Shizuru Fujino and Shizuru Viola completely different characters. ;p You above all should know this, Koi! Since Jenna claimed Shizuru Viola, well, there's your answer! Viola

depression76 wrote:Lol, NOPE.

Only ONE EACH pup! xDDDD

Choose wisely *snickers

HAHA! The reason I haven't added you or Pup to the list is because you two don't seem to be 100% sure yet. Let me make things clear, IF YOU WANT TO DATE TWO CHARACTERS OF THE SAME SERIES (example: Being married to Mai and Mikoto or Wonder Woman and Batman) you have to pay a heavy fee. Five commission artworks for me. :) It's not worth it on your part, so choose wisely! ONE Mai-Series character and ONE Non Mai-Series character. So think hard Deppeh! You too, baby. I know you want Aerith and Helena badly. XD

Only I request that you all post images of your wives so I see who you're marrying. So far I know everybody's picks quite well (yes, even Azula!)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I consider Shizuru Fujino and Shizuru Viola completely different characters. ;p You above all should know this, Koi! Since Jenna claimed Shizuru Viola, well, there's your answer! Viola

I figured this would be the case, that's why I said Fujino and not Shizuru, just wanted clarification Razz

I wonder who will marry the Natsuki-chans~
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 am

I am 100% sure!!

I Claim Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Doa5_h11

and Nao Yuuki!! as My Wife!!!

wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I wonder who will marry the Natsuki-chans~ [/color]

Two very lucky women~ Gay Rainbow

wetochan wrote:I am 100% sure!!

I Claim Helena Douglas from Dead or Alive
Event: Marry your Mai-Series and non-Mai-Series character...officially! Doa5_h11

and Nao Yuuki!! as My Wife!!!

Added to the list, baby! Same with Deppeh as I assume she wants Nanoha and Juliet Nao Zhang with no second choices. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm

I thought the Natsukis would be the first to be taken...
I mean, even Nao was taken first!!
What the hell happened??
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Mai Tokiha and Seras Victoria from Hellsing, please. c: My bbies.
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Whirlwind Rose Quarts Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 am

Kruger and Konan from Naruto. Razz
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 168
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I thought the Natsukis would be the first to be taken...
I mean, even Nao was taken first!!
What the hell happened??

o_o You'd think both Natsuki would become fair game the very second this event was issued. Since when did Nao Yuuki and Juliet get so popular!?

Zhang : Nobody can resist a Nao~

Cheshire Kat wrote:Mai Tokiha and Seras Victoria from Hellsing, please. c: My bbies.

Whirlwind Rose Quarts wrote:Kruger and Konan from Naruto. Razz

Added to the list! At last someone proposes to Natsuki Kruger! X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am

Also, there's a new rule added. :) Please check the OP! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 pm

I clicked back to check the OP and the first thing it loaded was an up close view of Helena's crotch XD

Anyway, about the new rule, what amount of time would have to pass for you to not be considered an active member anymore?
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next