Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series

3 posters

Go down

Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series Empty Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series

Post by Highman Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 am

Just like the topic says, which Japanese Seiyuu(s) you want to see in the next Mai-series.

For starters:

Voice Idol Group known as Sphere

Aki Toyosaki
Ayahi Takagaki
Haruka Tomatsu
Minako Kotobuki

plus they did an anime series together known as Natsuiro Kiseki, good 12 eps series btw.....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13562

See those four voice together, would do some massive that unimaginable against their enemies and hijinks to the HiME's

A fandom dream come true....

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series Empty Re: Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm

I'll toss out of a few more names in my next post, kinda pressed for time here. But there is one seiyuu I'd love to see involved with the Mai-Series. Kotono Mitsuishi (三石琴乃) who voiced Usagi Tsukino aka Sailor Moon. Easily her best and most memorable role of all time, and that's saying a lot with her impressive resume with characters such as Mireille Bouquet from Noir and Misato Katsuragi from Evangelion.

I'd like her to play a whole new character by Sunrise all together. One that would have a rivalry with either Mai Tokiha or Arika Yumemiya.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series Empty Re: Which Seiyuu you want to see in the next Mai-series

Post by depression76 Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:45 am

Kotono-san would be a good addition 80

Imma elaborate on my next post but for now lemme list the ones on top of my head.

I'd want, aside from the already awesome seiyuu the past series has (which i hope would return to voice their chara as cameos or something).

- Sawashiro Miyuki
- Inoue Marina
- Sakamoto Maaya
- Koshimizu Ami

And honestly, none of that squeaky voice seiyuu orz I dont want the next Mai-series to be some loli-invested series that gives us a lot of panty shots because that seems to be the norm lately omg.

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 pm

depression76 wrote:Kotono-san would be a good addition 80

Imma elaborate on my next post but for now lemme list the ones on top of my head.

I'd want, aside from the already awesome seiyuu the past series has (which i hope would return to voice their chara as cameos or something).

- Sawashiro Miyuki
- Inoue Marina
- Sakamoto Maaya
- Koshimizu Ami

And honestly, none of that squeaky voice seiyuu orz I dont want the next Mai-series to be some loli-invested series that gives us a lot of panty shots because that seems to be the norm lately omg.

an unknown famous guy quoted

Kids love obscene things

Back on topic know that is FACT Miyuki Sawashiro will have a huge role in the HiME saga as always Sara Gallagher, something about character that really gave me a huge factor even her hair style is influential. Ami will play a huge role as Chun Mei or Nina-chan.

Rivalry part, would let Maaya character be a rival against Mai and Kotono face against Natsuki or Arika a huge involvement to arc. Marina Inoue character would be an awesome rival character against the HiME and real bitch to Nao.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:33 pm

Highman wrote:
Back on topic know that is FACT Miyuki Sawashiro will have a huge role in the HiME saga as always Sara Gallagher, something about character that really gave me a huge factor even her hair style is influential. Ami will play a huge role as Chun Mei or Nina-chan.

The fact that I want Miyuki and Ami back is bcoz they has versatile voice range. It would be awesome if they're back playing new characters, especially Miyuki.

Not that I'm biased or anything noooo Nao Yuuki

For guys, if there are any, Sugita Tomokazu or Miyu Irino would be good. Irino can voice adolescent young men and Sugita's voice is perfect for mature characters in contrast.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm

I am incredibly surprised Nana Mizuki wasn't mentioned by Deppy. ;3 Don't typecast her now, Dep! She's talented enough to voice someone in the Mai-Series without the performance reminding you of Nanoha. ;3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I am incredibly surprised Nana Mizuki wasn't mentioned by Deppy. ;3 Don't typecast her now, Dep! She's talented enough to voice someone in the Mai-Series without the performance reminding you of Nanoha. ;3
Hahaha, no no, I wouldn't typecast her, but like...I'm not sure. I don't really want to get my hopes up for her to star in the series, and then not having Yukarin there along with her ;___; lol.

Nana is a good seiyuu, but she's better as a singer to be perfectly honest. The danger of having her in the next series is the big probability of her being typecasted by the studio and voicing a princess-like character because of her soft voice. it happened more than once with Hinata from Naruto and Oboro from Basilisk to name a few, and I don't want that to happen. I want her to kick ass, and not be a character in the background T^T
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down