Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

+23
PostoronnimV
Magus Phantalus
fortunelestion
BMeph
LyriumEidolon
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GAP
sarcastic-dog
Amaya
TeaLover
Abicion
The Fire Stirring Ruby
AtlantisLux
Kyubey Mittens
Asuka Tenjou
ghost_zero
Highman
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiderNeKoHiME
Krystal of Nol
Konaxookami
Ice Silver Crystal
27 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 am

^ As long as it leads to a showdown between her and Miyu, I'll be content. It was Miyu who was sent by SUNRISE to 'Montreal Screwjob' Akane after all.

Anyway, I'd also like a 26 episode spin-off starring Rosalie Claudel. Why? No real reason, I just love to look at her. Plus I'd love 26 episodes of non-stop Shiho Huit bashing and ownages. :D Courtesy of the Abyssal Green Jadeite.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see? - Page 3 Empty Re: If a third Mai-series anime came out, what do you want to see?

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:45 am

Nao shizuruing everyone for 26 episodes would be better. x3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Eh, Nao got enough attention in the series.

I mean, for Pete's sake, she was the only living character to completely no-sell the losing-makes-the-HiME-Star-eat-your-brain-and-leave-you-as-a-emotionless-zombie/delusional-schizoid-who-eventually-becomes-an-emotionless-zombie gimmick.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:^ As long as it leads to a showdown between her and Miyu, I'll be content. It was Miyu who was sent by SUNRISE to 'Montreal Screwjob' Akane after all.

Anyway, I'd also like a 26 episode spin-off starring Rosalie Claudel. Why? No real reason, I just love to look at her. Plus I'd love 26 episodes of non-stop Shiho Huit bashing and ownages. :D Courtesy of the Abyssal Green Jadeite.

I want Rosalie to marry Shiho's Grandfather and make the Munakata family greater. Rosalie is a definition of a true Frenchwomen in my opinion.

---

Abicion wrote:Eh, Nao got enough attention in the series.

I mean, for Pete's sake, she was the only living character to completely no-sell the losing-makes-the-HiME-Star-eat-your-brain-and-leave-you-as-a-emotionless-zombie/delusional-schizoid-who-eventually-becomes-an-emotionless-zombie gimmick.

I love Nao, stop it Abicion! Your humiliating yourself man.

Edit by Kino.
Edit button?? :3
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaLover Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:46 am

Ara, it will be better if Shizuru be the main character instead of just showing in , like, 10 episodes? maybe less..
TeaLover
TeaLover
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 am

TeaLover wrote:Ara, it will be better if Shizuru be the main character instead of just showing in , like, 10 episodes? maybe less..

I know many people would enjoy a Shizuru and Natsuki spin-off. I would agree, only I'd miss the other HiME a lot. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by TeaLover Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I know many people would enjoy a Shizuru and Natsuki spin-off. I would agree, only I'd miss the other HiME a lot. ^^;

well not only Shizuru and Natsuki, Nao should be there too. and I don't really care for the rest like tate, shiho, sister, etc. They only make the anime boring and dull.
TeaLover
TeaLover
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 49
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 am

TeaLover wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

well not only Shizuru and Natsuki, Nao should be there too. and I don't really care for the rest like tate, shiho, sister, etc. They only make the anime boring and dull.

All of the original are awesome your asking too much: Here's the lay down

Akane will have her own filler and play mind games with Miyu
Midori has her OVA with Youko all around Fuuka
Fumi will have filler around her family lineage including Mashiro
Nao is going to have a part one of those main arc's
Yukino & Haruka have their OVA's about each other
Aoi & Chie have mini filler but Aoi will be involved another main arc that would have an special role
Mai will have omakes and memento to her late mother and father
Miyu and Alyssa will do an spinoff OVA series and epilogue when Alyssa heading to high school.
Akira learns more about her family and bring back the Okuzaki name once again into Japan Noble power

Shizuru & Natsuki have a movie and filler of them kicking ass, taking names and facing true test that would break their relationships.

Shiho will have her omakes
Mikoto & Reito have an OVA of them having cooking tips along Mai as their teacher. Suddenly Mai & Reito start to hookup with each other.

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:48 am

TeaLover wrote:

I agree. But I want Maki Maki too Razz I would love to have a Mai HiME Sequel and/or the movie. Mai Otome was nice too watch and I even came to like some of the new characters like Nina or Tomoe but in reality I always waited for the Characters from Mai HiME. I basically watched Mai Otome just because I wanted to see more Shizuru...and Natsuki...and Nao. Gahhh I hate Sunrise why won't they just simply give us more Mai HiME. Hell, I don't think anything is solved there. I mean yes the HiME star is gone but this cannot be a reason that everything is over. Sunrise pulled enough wired things out of their asses in Otome. So I am sure they could think of something to make the HiME star come back or something.

So, I would like to see a sequel to Mai HiME starting off with the girls having no powers only figuring out their relationship and stuff. During that story they could show a bit more from the past like Natsuki's Prelude and some other characters like Nao and Shizuru and after that things could get worse again. The HiME star could be coming back but with another story than the carnival. They need a new enemy cause the Obsidian Lord story again would be boring. Just bring up some evil HiME or let Searrs think of something evil.
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 am

Amaya wrote:
TeaLover wrote:

I agree. But I want Maki Maki too Razz I would love to have a Mai HiME Sequel and/or the movie. Mai Otome was nice too watch and I even came to like some of the new characters like Nina or Tomoe but in reality I always waited for the Characters from Mai HiME. I basically watched Mai Otome just because I wanted to see more Shizuru...and Natsuki...and Nao. Gahhh I hate Sunrise why won't they just simply give us more Mai HiME. Hell, I don't think anything is solved there. I mean yes the HiME star is gone but this cannot be a reason that everything is over. Sunrise pulled enough wired things out of their asses in Otome. So I am sure they could think of something to make the HiME star come back or something.

So, I would like to see a sequel to Mai HiME starting off with the girls having no powers only figuring out their relationship and stuff. During that story they could show a bit more from the past like Natsuki's Prelude and some other characters like Nao and Shizuru and after that things could get worse again. The HiME star could be coming back but with another story than the carnival. They need a new enemy cause the Obsidian Lord story again would be boring. Just bring up some evil HiME or let Searrs think of something evil.

HiME blu-ray special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0mNQWV0B0

Otome picture drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3z9yK5LIk8&feature=related

Haven't been through seeing this then go right ahead seems Sunrise wants to continue along the HiME saga
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Huh? I never saw the picture drama. How can do so much stuff without making another Mai series they have the material right in front of their feet. They just need to grab it. Dammit Sunrise, I need to earn a lot of money and buy Sunrise. This can't be right. Maki maki @@@ Sunrise
Amaya
Amaya

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Amaya wrote:Huh? I never saw the picture drama. How can do so much stuff without making another Mai series they have the material right in front of their feet. They just need to grab it. Dammit Sunrise, I need to earn a lot of money and buy Sunrise. This can't be right. Maki maki @@@ Sunrise

Remember patience and virtue someone may have told you that a long time ago. Last year Hisayuki stated an HiME event that he's working a diary so he's indeed interested even Sunrise. Absolutely HiME saga will return whenever it's announced.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarcastic-dog Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 am

I'm all for the continuing of the Mai-Series.
Though I'd like a bit more of the plot thought through. I mean not randomly putting something in just for the sake of fan-service...and drop those silly maid-costumes!!!

I mean for example MO: The Otome are not allowed to have SEXthing. I've never heard of Nano-machines based on protein....it isn't really possible.
Also I don't think that MO and MH are connected, so for me parts of MO Zwei just don't exist. That was an example for a bad plot!

I really love MO and MH, I'd like to have a continuation of both if possible.l
sarcastic-dog
sarcastic-dog
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 162
Armitage GUTS!!! : 71

http://sarcastic-dog.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:06 pm

sarcastic-dog wrote:I'm all for the continuing of the Mai-Series.
Though I'd like a bit more of the plot thought through. I mean not randomly putting something in just for the sake of fan-service...and drop those silly maid-costumes!!!

LMAO! With it's yuri theme (especially in Mai-Otome. No sex with men? Egads! You should of seen the disappointment on Arika's face...) a little fanservice will occur here and there. The maid costumes aren't TOO distracting. More so are the bathing scenes that pop up every so often. It's traditional in the Mai-Series, so it passes for me.

sarcastic-dog wrote:Also I don't think that MO and MH are connected, so for me parts of MO Zwei just don't exist. That was an example for a bad plot!

I almost feel the same way. :) I don't think bad plot was at fault, more like blatant fanservice to get us talking. *shrugs* Whatever works. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
sarcastic-dog wrote:I'm all for the continuing of the Mai-Series.

LMAO! With it's yuri theme (especially in Mai-Otome. No sex with men? Egads! You should of seen the disappointment on Arika's face...) a little fanservice will occur here and there. The maid costumes aren't TOO distracting. More so are the bathing scenes that pop up every so often. It's traditional in the Mai-Series, so it passes for me.

sarcastic-dog wrote:Also I don't think that MO and MH are connected, so for me parts of MO Zwei just don't exist. That was an example for a bad plot!

I almost feel the same way. :) I don't think bad plot was at fault, more like blatant fanservice to get us talking. *shrugs* Whatever works. Razz

WOAH WOAH You believe Arika is a.......................................

For shame Luu!!!!
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 pm

What? ;p Is Arika not straight as an arrow?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: What? ;p Is Arika not straight as an arrow?

I mean going all the way just like her mother was. You know Otome can't do too much on obligating themselves.

Youko please continue on your chromosome condoms
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:57 pm

There was something on TVtropes on this but the whole nanomachines losing its effectiveness because of sex thing is a bit of a stretch. If there was a thrid series, I want them to focus on continuing the orginal series or even better go the route of FMA: Brotherhood and adapt the manga. I would like it if they remade the original series, look at the story problems (especially the notorous psycho shizuru scene) and try to remake into a good 52 episode series
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 pm

GAP wrote:There was something on TVtropes on this but the whole nanomachines losing its effectiveness because of sex thing is a bit of a stretch. If there was a thrid series, I want them to focus on continuing the orginal series or even better go the route of FMA: Brotherhood and adapt the manga. I would like it if they remade the original series, look at the story problems (especially the notorous psycho shizuru scene) and try to remake into a good 52 episode series

I would always prefer original to HiME no matter what people say even Tv Tropes who are a bunch of fanfiction a-holes. Sunrise can avenge this franchise by making a good and following plot with no ass pulls. They don't have to be serious every episode all it needs to make it fun and entertaining. By the way G, FMA: Brotherhood did 64 episodes, Bones knew the ending and did it well. Should be broken down three or five seasons of the HiME saga.

Despite it could be interesting at the least
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hohoemu Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 am

Does that mean a new Mai serie is coming??

Anyway, of course I'd see it, but I have really no idea what I could want it to be... The two Mai series are so different in a way but still so good too, I can't imagine what a new one would be... Mai HiME Destiny would have been great too I think, so maybe something like that X)
Hohoemu
Hohoemu
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 552
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://www.poison-and-the-rose.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Hohoemu wrote:Does that mean a new Mai serie is coming??

Anyway, of course I'd see it, but I have really no idea what I could want it to be... The two Mai series are so different in a way but still so good too, I can't imagine what a new one would be... Mai HiME Destiny would have been great too I think, so maybe something like that X)

They're going to continue the original and focus alot about the Materialization system, Black Mountain replica's purpose, conflict with those who threatened Fuuka and the world plus Mashiro's time.

Don't know this would be the year but I'm hoping Sunrise can finish Mai series without any setbacks. Just don't get your hopes up!

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyotakano Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:34 pm

They should delve more into all the characters past like Tomoes and Shizurus
Miyotakano
Miyotakano
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Miyotakano wrote:They should delve more into all the characters past like Tomoes and Shizurus

Maybe we can see more of Una Shamrock that way. Shizuru Viola I can understand since she was around Natsuki and Mai at Garderobe. (Or did you mean Shizuru Fujino?)

Tomoe is iffy, SUNRISE should make a worthy backstory for her. Like how she fell for Shizuru-oneesama. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Miyotakano wrote:They should delve more into all the characters past like Tomoes and Shizurus

Maybe we can see more of Una Shamrock that way. Shizuru Viola I can understand since she was around Natsuki and Mai at Garderobe. (Or did you mean Shizuru Fujino?)

Tomoe is iffy, SUNRISE should make a worthy backstory for her. Like how she fell for Shizuru-oneesama. ;p

Sunrise would paste her story as future leader of District One or fighting behalf of her noble family. She will play a big role and a thorn to the HiME's. If Sunrise can play it right for her character.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:43 pm

Here's something, what about a Transformer esc. type of rivalry between HiME(Autobots) vs Valkrie or Obsidian(Decepticons) war. That some interesting stuff down the road unless the series can go far.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next