Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

+4
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Currently working on my Etna post! Are we suppose to meet at Gotham city?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:24 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Currently working on my Etna post! Are we suppose to meet at Gotham city?

Your villains will land in Gotham yes. If you read Kagura's part, she is heading towards a shining light at the city park. That's where all our characters will eventually meet up at. You can have your own villains meet up together and interact for now, Blu. You have creative control over that.

But eventually, have them head towards that light aka city park.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 pm

XD Bane and Fire are still typing their intros. At this rate, we'll cut once all your villains head towards the park. I'll squeeze in one more scene as Kagura trying to get Kuzon's (Bane's O.C.) attention. That will close the episode. Arika, Galaxia, the villains bickering and Arika's proposal can wait until tomorrow.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Let me know when to send Cat goddess Mikoto to join the heroes. I'm sure it's going to bring up some feels for Mai-chan.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:18 am

Bluholic711 wrote:Let me know when to send Cat goddess Mikoto to join the heroes. I'm sure it's going to bring up some feels for Mai-chan.

I will! It'll be a while until we see the leftover heroes in action. We have to get the villains meeting out of the way, then we have to return back to our current heroes as they recover from Arika's beating and set up camp to get to know each other better. From there, they will enter a new portal to the next world. Instead of following them, we will finally catch up with the remaining heroes.

That's all the spoiler previews for now... Akira Okuzaki 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 am

Also, how should I bring Asagi to the picture.
I think I might not need her since writing for Etna and Satsuki is enough work for me as is.
So, maybe she'll be a secret weapon for Arika or something of the like?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Also, how should I bring Asagi to the picture.
I think I might not need her since writing for Etna and Satsuki is enough work for me as is.
So, maybe she'll be a secret weapon for Arika or something of the like?

If three villains are too much for you, then you may use Asagi as a boss battle in the future. And yes, something Arika springs on the heroes. I have no plans to use Asagi yet, so it'll be a while until we see her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:06 pm

On tonight's episode of Mai-X-Project:

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19018410
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 10013910
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 10114610
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19111910

Yumemiya Arika gathers foreign villains from all over the multiverse to use as pawns to kill Mai and her friends. As these blackened souls gather at Gotham City park, tension starts to rise. Uncertainty, interest and hostility plagues the villains. How will Arika bait them into helping her? Find out today, on Mai-X-Project!

Starring:

Luu Sky Sapphire - Arika Yumemiya, Kagura The Wind Sorceress, Madam Galaxia
WolvenBane08 - Azula, Kuzon, "The Evil Queen" Regina Mills
Firesphere306 - Callisto, Fiona Goode, Alphard
Midori Sugiura - Yang Alusha Kalin, Alucard, Atlas
Bluholic711 - Lady Satsuki Kiryuin, Etna, Asagi Asagiri
Mi-Cray - Ragyo Kiryuin, Haruhi Suzumiya, Anti Spiral
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:31 pm

On today's episode of Mai-X-Project:

Arika lays it all down to the villains. Some are convinced by force. Others money. Some even go along with Arika for the fun of it. Then there are some who secretly hold people dear to them. The cruel girl wins the villains to her side.

Meanwhile, the heroes finally awaken from their vicious attack after three days. As they set up camp in the ruins of Tokyo, Mai tries her best to put on a smile, but only Hikari, Midori and Midnight know she's forcing herself. As the comedic hijinks come to a close, the three confront Mai; letting her know it'll be okay. Mai feels at a loss against someone like Arika, but will friendship mold her into a champion again? Find out tonight!

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19627310
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 17986410
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 17791610
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 17790410
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19624910
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19771210
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 19789110

Luu Sky Sapphire as Kagura, Galaxia, Arika, Mai Tokiha and Hikari Tsunami.
WolvenBane08 as Azula, Kuzon, "The Evil Queen" Regina Mills, Xanda Lutien and Midnight.
Firesphere306 as Callisto, Fiona Goode, Alphard and Gabrielle Kimura.
Bluholic711 as Satsuki Kiryuin, Etna and Ryuko Matoi.
Midori Sugiura as Yang Alusha Kalin, Alucard, Atlas, Midori Sugiura and Saber.
Mi-Cray as Anti Spiral, Haruhi Suzumiya, Ragyo Kiryuin and Francesca Lucchini

---

Roleplay begins tonight at 9PM. Eastern Standard Time. Any questions, feel free to ask here.

((Mi-Cray, if you're reading, I'll need all motivations needed to get your villains to work for Arika. Except Haruhi since Arika mind controlled her preemptively.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:19 pm

Is it too late that I swap Vash the stampede with one of my original characters?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Is it too late that I swap Vash the stampede with one of my original characters?

It's not too late since you didn't debut Vash yet, Blu. So consider yourself lucky. Wink Make the switch please.

---

Tonight's goal is simple. The opening will begin with everyone enjoying Mai's super ramen meal. Mai will then pass her famous scarf around to everyone. Whoever wears Mai's scarf shares a bit about themselves. Now remember guys, THIS IS A CHOSE YOUR PATH type of scenario. You can pick any hero you want to share his or her backstory. This will continue until all heroes have their say. The last person who will share her backstory is Mai.

This is perfect for the story as Mai will walk away when she finishes mentioning about her last encounter with Arika. Here is where Hikari and Midori will chase after her. Jenna, I want Xan to inform the others to stay where they are. In case Arika comes back. That will be the excuse to not have EVERYONE giving Mai a pep talk. Mai's cheering up is only reserved for the three chosen heroes (Hikari, Xan and Midori).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm

^
Yessir!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:^
Yessir!

*3*/ Don't forget to grope Mai and Gabby's boobies as usual~

mai hime <-----
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:15 pm

^
Why of course, it would be out of character otherwise xD, Lucchini is the kind of girl who at least needs to try some action xD
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:17 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:^
Why of course, it would be out of character otherwise xD, Lucchini is the kind of girl who at least needs to try some action xD

:3 Poor Mai, her boobs are extremely sensitive~

Less than an hour until show time, girls. Get ready!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:28 pm

How much Oc info is necessary?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:How much Oc info is necessary?

As much as possible for your application. Within the Mai-X-Project story though...only a quarter. Remember, Mai is the main protagonist.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:08 pm

On Monday's episode of Mai-X-Project:

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Pdvd_016
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Shizur10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Rose-o10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Jenaax10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Midori10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 1197310
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 69016510
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Tumblr13
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Ddndd10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 57591010
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Callis10
Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 4 Evil-q10

Mai falls into despair as she has come to the realization the HiME aren't guaranteed happiness. Her strange new friends remind her to be strong. That life is an everlasting battle, but one must be ready to face it. Arika is just another obstacle and Mai will soon find the courage to face her again. This time, for good.

Meanwhile, remaining strangers awaken in a world filled with nothing but woods...and a small town. A town overrun by hundreds of ghoulish monsters that Natsuki Kuga knows all too well. She is soon assisted by the strangers who fight for good. One of them happens to be Shizuru...only this isn't the same Shizuru Natsuki fell in love with. Also, what Natsuki and the kind strangers don't know is that the monsters were sent to assist Regina, Callisto and Lady Satsuki.

All in a town called...Storybrooke.

Starring:

Luu Sky Sapphire as Oscar François de Jarjayes
WolvenBane08 as "The Evil Queen" Regina Mills, Meister Shizuru Viola and Queen Elsa of Arendelle
Firesphere306 as Natsuki Kuga, Callisto and Johanna Mason
Bluholic711 as Cat Goddess Mikoto, Rez, and Lady Satsuki Kiryuin
Midori Sugiura as Shirley Yeager and Yang Alusha Kalin
midori's crazy398 as Aswad Midori and Saki Watanabe
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:13 pm

^
YES! F*CK YES! MONDAY CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH!

...also now that we have Shirley and Saki with Lucchini its gonna be a trio of awesome, though having Lucchini and Saki bond might take some time, but I plan on using the two Maria's to get them talking, like 26 year old Saki giving Lucchini relationship advice based on what happened in SSY canon or something  Happy 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Now about Cat Goddess Mikoto...she's the same as Hime Mikoto, right?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:33 am

Bluholic711 wrote: Now about Cat Goddess Mikoto...she's the same as Hime Mikoto, right?

Yes, but you are from a alternate timeline. You have memories of the events of Mai-HiME, but you're not the same Mikoto that died from official timeline I dragged Mai Tokiha out of. You are obviously a Mikoto that never encountered evil Arika. So when Mai meets Cat Goddess Mikoto, it'll give her and and Cat Goddess Mikoto the wrong idea. Giving your Mikoto reason to protect Mai.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:15 am

Storybrooke huh, good thing I just watched all of Once Upon a Time
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:56 pm

Story notes for tonight (when we enter the new chapter with the remaining heroes):

Unlike the previous two chapters, we will not explain how the remaining heroes arrived in Storybrooke. The new chapter will open with Natsuki on the run (woods) from pursuing Orphans.. She will take out a few herself with Duran, before running into Johanna Mason and Lady Oscar, who will have a scene together while Natsuki is fighting the Orphans. Once the three of them meet, more Orphans will come and we'll be saved by Sh-ron Almeida's OC, Rez.

Meanwhile, the other remaining heroes will have just arrived (no exposition yet) and find themselves in Storybrooke already. As the villains chosen by Arika (Regina, Lady Satsuki and Callisto) observe what's going on, hoping the heroes stay alive long enough to fight them, something will bother Arika tremendously. Why she does this will not be revealed until much later, but upon seeing Shizuru Viola, Aswald Midori and Cat Goddess Mikoto, she will erase their memories of her. Now you're probably guessing the obvious reason, but it's more complex than that. Not gonna say a word.

I wanted to do something different for this chapter. If we have everyone dropping exposition and meeting again in one central location, it'll feel too much like the Tokyo invasion and Gotham City gathering. In here, everyone just shows up, with Natsuki opening with action sequences. Our of our characters are basically either running or fighting right now.

Yes, that's fine. Only for characters that aren't Natsuki, Johanna, Oscar and Rez. The others will start appearing in the town itself rather than the woods.

I repeat, only Natsuki, Johanna, Oscar and Rez fight them off first. (the latter three arrive 5 hours after Natsuki). The others will appear simultaneously in town with an Orphan attack ready for them. Only don't recognize the Orphans yet until your characters goes through his or her "where am I?" routine.

Got it? Good!  Sara 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm

cocky I am ready for this
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Man, I'm going to have to figure out how to get Saki to fight Arika later on without dying from Feedback 0-0 can't believe I just thought of that now Dx
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next