Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

+4
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm

100% approved, Blu! I want you to debut with James's character, Midori and Saber right now. Kara, aka Firesphere, will be joining you both. Choose only ONE hero for the current scene and I pray that it's Ryuko.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread] - Page 3 Empty Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Oh, shoot! Right now? Okay, I'll pick Ryuko, then! Is her kamui Senketsu form necessary?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Oh, shoot! Right now? Okay, I'll pick Ryuko, then! Is her kamui Senketsu form necessary?

It's up to you. Zombies are weak. I suggest saving Senketsu use when we fight (and lose) against Arika next.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:Oh, shoot! Right now? Okay, I'll pick Ryuko, then! Is her kamui Senketsu form necessary?

It's up to you. Zombies are weak. I suggest saving Senketsu use when we fight (and lose) against Arika next.

You are aware your giant zombie at 1000 ft is as tall as Tokyo Tower right
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 pm

Okay, so, just Ryuko, got it. Do I join in now?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Yes! Go ahead!

Meters not feet, James! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yes! Go ahead!

Meters not feet, James! XD

Okay IT'S THREE TIMES THE HEIGHT OF TOKYO TOWER, damn I think everyone knows where to go now ^_^
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Okay IT'S THREE TIMES THE HEIGHT OF TOKYO TOWER, damn I think everyone knows where to go now ^_^

Wink You bet! Jenna (WolvenBane) is gonna debut her character right now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Where are they fighting? What location?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Where are they fighting? What location?

Tokyo
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Where are they fighting? What location?

Center of Tokyo. Go for it!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 pm

So, will it just be Arika owning everyone for now tomorrow?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:So, will it just be Arika owning everyone for now tomorrow?

No. I would never let that scene drag out. Arika giving everyone a beating will be quick, no less than an hour to finish. After she leaves, the story will focus on her recruiting villains that are lost in the dimensional labyrinth.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Bluholic711 wrote:So, will it just be Arika owning everyone for now tomorrow?

No. I would never let that scene drag out. Arika giving everyone a beating will be quick, no less than an hour to finish. After she leaves, the story will focus on her recruiting villains that are lost in the dimensional labyrinth.

The Anti Spiral, Haruhi, and Ragyou are ready for service then Luu!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:21 pm

I will write drafts for Satsuki, Etna and Asagi tomorrow after class.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 pm

Oh man, when Mi-Cray (as Ragyou) and Blu (as Lady Satsuki and Ryuko) find each other, all bets are off! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm trying to make their first scene as off the wall as possible. Trust me! lol
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm

This is gonna be epic
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I'm trying to make their first scene as off the wall as possible. Trust me! lol

I expect you and Mi-Cray scenes to be nothing but caps lock screaming. XD Except for Ragyo perhaps, since she is more calm and calculating. It's Lady Satsuki and Ryuko that are beyond angry for no reason. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:58 pm

So, if Ragyo is showing up too, does that mean she'll be working with Satsuki for while?
I'm assuming this is before the Life Fiber invasion and the backstabbing came about. If that's the case, then that's fine by me for now.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:So, if Ragyo is showing up too, does that mean she'll be working with Satsuki for while?
I'm assuming this is before the Life Fiber invasion and the backstabbing came about. If that's the case, then that's fine by me for now.

That's up to you, Blu. You have creative control over the timeline you're dragging the Kill La Kill women out of. Whether it's before or after the Life Fiber invasion is up to you. Whatever works to make your story arc flow better.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Then, I would prefer before the Life Fiber invasion. I think it would make sense since Ragyo is also part of the villain roster.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:24 am

Corrected a few grammar errors from my last post. XD I was getting sleepy by the time I reached the cliffhanger.

Anyway, be here for Episode 5 tonight at 9PM EST!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

So, will it start with your post first then the villains reveal themselves one by one?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:18 pm

That's right! All of you can go at the same time once my post (the opening scene) is up.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next