Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Feels Hey Cap, you should of seen Baneh's play-by-play commentary on the newest Once episode on Facebook. I had no idea what she was talking about, but it was hilarious!

BTW, I will start watching the series AS IS! Feels I DON'T CARRRRRRRRRRRRRE IF I GET LOST IN THE PLOT! NONE OF CAP'S LINKS WORK AND I CAN'T BE ARSED TO GET THE BOOTLEGS FROM SOUTH ASIA RIGHT NOW! IT'S TIME TO SEE HOW REGINA MAKES BANEH AND CAP'S PANTIES WET!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 am

Takeda how is that possible??? I watch all eps in those links! Don't do it! You'll miss all the good stuff!! It's on the last ep already!!!! Seriously if I had started watching it around this time I'd have dropped it, it's one of those shows that needs background info!

SWEN!!! SWEN WHERE ARE YOU??? THERE'S A MISGUIDED SOUL HERE!!

Btw u guys have a closed group... I have to create a fb account(how i hate that thing) n my computer died yesterday! i'll see if i can access it from work today!

Last edited by CaptainVonCookie on Thu May 09, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rip my loyal hp~~)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 3:26 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote: Takeda how is that possible??? I watch all eps in those links! Don't do it! You'll miss all the good stuff!! It's on the last ep already!!!! Seriously if I had started watching it around this time I'd have dropped it, it's one of those shows that needs background info!

SWEN!!! SWEN WHERE ARE YOU??? THERE'S A MISGUIDED SOUL HERE!!

Btw u guys have a closed group... I have to create a fb account(how i hate that thing) n my computer died yesterday! i'll see if i can access it from work today!

Objection
I can swear to you Cap, I will not think badly of this series if the latest episode seems off. I believe you and Baneh when you two say the series is brilliant in many areas. AREN'T YOU GLAD THAT I'M GONNA SO MANY QUESTIONS!? \*A*/

Actually, you have been accepted by yours truly this morning. Razz You can thank me later with puffy fluffy kitties.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu May 09, 2013 5:38 pm

You'll miss all the eye sex!

Oh well, now all i need is a computer!! Fluffy kitties are all mine!!!! I'm happy to share the Hypnotoads.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 6:42 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:You'll miss all the eye sex!

Oh well, now all i need is a computer!! Fluffy kitties are all mine!!!! I'm happy to share the Hypnotoads.

Trollface Oh don't you worry, I'll catch up on all the eye sex the series has to offer. I just found out that I have a student in my class who has the entire series! She agreed to let me borrow it.

Feels Hypnotoads? MAH FAVORITE!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat May 11, 2013 6:55 am

beer CHEERS MATE!!! Happy eye sex then!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 11, 2013 4:23 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote: beer CHEERS MATE!!! Happy eye sex then!!

:'3 Mate?

beer Midori beer

Art thou Aussie?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sat May 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Not even close XD I actually love this game, nobody ever gets it right!

I just somehow acquired the habit of saying "mate". I'm one of those, that'll adopt the quirks from people around me unconsciously. It has got me in trouble before!

Tomorrow is the final episode!! The fandom will explode!!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 13, 2013 6:27 pm

>:3 I'll find out who and what tribe your from soon enough...

---

SO! The season finale of Once Upon a Time! Keep in mind that I was watching it with loud music and people screaming in the back during a mother's day fiesta, so forgive me if I get any plot details wrong.

Now I'm watching this episode and I'm obviously confused. The first thing I noticed was that it took place in the real world. Is that supposed to be right? It reminded me a lot of the anime Sengoku Collection, only instead of warlords living and adapting to modern day Earth, these storybook characters come to the real world and...do stuff. The beautiful Regina is dressed like a normal woman (was it foolish of me to expect her decked out in some witchy dress? :3 ) along with Emma and their other friends. Regina (played by the gorgeous Lana Parrilla) uses all her power on some blue stone that eventually saved her friends, including the people in the town from being killed by plants. O_o;

Meanwhile, we get some scenes with Captain Hook, Smee and Baelfire. Now this Hook looks very different from the Dustin Hoffman Hook I remember. O_o; This Hook is younger, obviously visited a stylist and wears a leather trench coat. Thankfully Smee is his traditional pudgy self. What I didn't expect was to see domestic issues for Hook! So....he knows about Bae being Rumplestilskin's son and...okay, I'm lost.

Production value is pretty good for Once. Standard but good. The "realism" environment (that Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight fanboys love to masturbate to...) is applied here. All the story book characters look like normal 2013 people and it's just screams realism. Is it supposed to be like that? I was expecting some awesome costumes and fantasy environments. What I did enjoy was the acting. Lana Parrilla is EXCELLENT at delivering emotion. Let's put it this way, she was able to sell a scene where she is supposed to control (deactivate?) a magic blue gem. It didn't look silly, she really made that scene work. I'm often told about Regina's vast sarcasm and wit, but seeing her for the first time on screen, I see a badass woman who was cooperative during a crisis. :) I'd love to see this woman's humble beginnings now.

Overall, I don't have any score for this episode. The series is new to me and I can't review something I know nothing about. What I can say for now is that Lana is a great actress, Jennifer Morrison is a total hottie like Lana, the production is good, the realism is distracting, but if it helps tell THIS kind of story, then I can overlook it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon May 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I SWEAR I'M STILL ALIVE.

For starters: I refuse to believe Neal/Bae is dead until I see the burial. These damn writers...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:SO! The season finale of Once Upon a Time! Keep in mind that I was watching it with loud music and people screaming in the back during a mother's day fiesta, so forgive me if I get any plot details wrong.

Now I'm watching this episode and I'm obviously confused. The first thing I noticed was that it took place in the real world. Is that supposed to be right? It reminded me a lot of the anime Sengoku Collection, only instead of warlords living and adapting to modern day Earth, these storybook characters come to the real world and...do stuff. The beautiful Regina is dressed like a normal woman (was it foolish of me to expect her decked out in some witchy dress? :3 ) along with Emma and their other friends. Regina (played by the gorgeous Lana Parrilla) uses all her power on some blue stone that eventually saved her friends, including the people in the town from being killed by plants. O_o;

Meanwhile, we get some scenes with Captain Hook, Smee and Baelfire. Now this Hook looks very different from the Dustin Hoffman Hook I remember. O_o; This Hook is younger, obviously visited a stylist and wears a leather trench coat. Thankfully Smee is his traditional pudgy self. What I didn't expect was to see domestic issues for Hook! So....he knows about Bae being Rumplestilskin's son and...okay, I'm lost.

Production value is pretty good for Once. Standard but good. The "realism" environment (that Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight fanboys love to masturbate to...) is applied here. All the story book characters look like normal 2013 people and it's just screams realism. Is it supposed to be like that? I was expecting some awesome costumes and fantasy environments. What I did enjoy was the acting. Lana Parrilla is EXCELLENT at delivering emotion. Let's put it this way, she was able to sell a scene where she is supposed to control (deactivate?) a magic blue gem. It didn't look silly, she really made that scene work. I'm often told about Regina's vast sarcasm and wit, but seeing her for the first time on screen, I see a badass woman who was cooperative during a crisis. :) I'd love to see this woman's humble beginnings now.

Overall, I don't have any score for this episode. The series is new to me and I can't review something I know nothing about. What I can say for now is that Lana is a great actress, Jennifer Morrison is a total hottie like Lana, the production is good, the realism is distracting, but if it helps tell THIS kind of story, then I can overlook it.
OKAY. HERE I GO.

Yes and no. What happened is that the Evil Queen cast a curse over all of the Enchanted Forest that wiped their memories, froze them in time, and brought them to Storybrooke, Maine. S1 was all about breaking the curse and getting their proper memories back. Also eyesex.

Yeeeahhh. The writers like giving the villains melodramatic sob stories. Also killing off their True Loves.

Again, yes. It's supposed to look realistic. I mean, it's OUR world they were brought into. And if their world really did exist, it probably would look a lot like ours...especially considering that ours has stories from theirs...therefore there must be SOME kind of connection (I would love to see the writers explore this, but am not holding my breath).

AS FOR THE GEM.
It's a fail-safe Regina (Rumpel) built into the curse allowing her to essentially wipe Storybrooke off the map ("return it to the forest it once was") as if the curse had never been cast. Also, kill everyone in the town that wasn't born in our world.
"Once the fail-safe has been activated, nothing can stop it. The most I can do is slow it down."
Funny how, then, the minute Emma started helping Regina control it, they not only stopped it, but <i>reversed</i> it.
THEY. REVERSED. A THING. THAT WAS. UNSTOPPABLE.
Fffuuuuccckkk. If that's not the power of True Love, I don't know what is.
(ALSO. The writers absolutely have said that Regina's love-interest will be hinted at in the finale. Facking ENDGAME, BITCHES.)
*ahem*
Regina was cooperative during this for a few reasons. First and foremost because she didn't want Henry to be alone. But also, though to a lesser extent, because she'd just been the honored guest of Greg and Tamara and their precious Home Office...and had been subjected to what I can only assume was hours of torture by electrocution. So, really, she's to exhausted to fight with them at this point. Does she still hate Snow? ABSOLUTELY. But she's more concerned about her son than anything else, and she's come to realize that although Emma gave him up for adoption, Miss Swan isn't really a bad person.
There's a moment in EMMA'S APARTMENT. Just before they all split to do their own things. Emma looks at Regina, and Regina looks back. She glances to Henry and nods, ever-so-slightly, at Emma. That's Regina accepting Emma as Henry's other mom. And after the way those two women have been throwing punches (literally) at each other, it's a HELL of a moment. And Lana and JMo SOLD THE fack OUT OF IT.

But I'm not doing a good job of analysis. Go here for a close-analysis of the mine scene.
And here for a humorous review of the ep as a whole.

Yeah, you got a lot of Madame Mayor in this ep, but there was no Evil Queen. Go find my tumblr for gifs of my glorious Evil Queen.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Sorry, can't hear you over the fact that Swan Queen saved the day!

J Mo should have held Regina's hands, not for the fanservice but if I was new to magic I'd go with what worked the time I did it, channeling it through someone else!
Also Ginny's eyebrows... My lady fumi are those things alive????? It was so distracting!!

Alas Neal is alive and well, Mulan is back to wearing her mask? Phillip you cockblocker gtfo!!

So now... They will all be in a ship.. I smell a Love Boat sequel XD

This show is getting ridiculous! It was mad easy to stop the trigger!!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue May 14, 2013 4:55 pm

WAIT!!! WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! The writers said Regina's love interest would be hinted at in the finale??? I call trolling!!!!! I read the love interest was supposed to appear in 3rd season!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Saron Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:14 pm

wow that was quit a read of opinion here Wink
I be honest and have to say, for me Swanqueen wasnt obvious when i started watching the serie for the first time (back when season 1 wasnt finished). But after seeing some awsome drawings from Kenda-Oh and NanaiHime from deviantart for Swen... lets say it peeked my interest more xD
Still didnt get to watch the rest of Season 1 or even Season 2 but lets say i got spoiler enough to know what happends and make a own opinion for it...

a) dont like Neal (i cant help it... and the so called Romance i saw from some people impling for Emma and him... sorry but for me that would make Emmas character just dumb... no matter if he knew that she was pregnant or not back then *rolleyes* )
b) rumpel is lets say an interesting villian who seems to be behind many things Razz
c) i just found out today about the Hook / Floor... i cant help it but ship it...
d) i do agree that i cant see Regina ever being all goody good. She went just through to many stuff and it marked her.. Thats just not something you simply can turn off

Since it will be some time till season 3 comes out are you guys checking out some of the Fanfics? I am currently hooked up with ongoing story Toxic is the Unyielding Love from MaggieMerc (there is a story before that Destiny in a rabbit hole)
Dark-Saron
Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 48
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

WHY AM I SEEING CAPTAIN SWAN ON MY NEWSFEED. THIS IS NOT OKAY.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU FILTHY, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING PERVERTED TWO-TIMING BACKSTABBING SELF-IMPORTANT IMMORAL PRICK.

(Once spoilers ahead. Also: a rant.)

Emma didn't make magic with you, she made magic with Regina. More to the point, she TOUCHED Regina and the magical spark OPENED A PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD.
Then.
Her magic and Regina's magic combined stopped an unstoppable mechanism designed to COMPLETELY WIPE STORYBROOKE OFF THE MAP. And they didn't just stop it, THEY FREAKING REVERSED IT.
Nevermind the fact that they SHARE A SON WHOM THEY BOTH LOVE.

And don't even get me started on the parallels between Regina and Emma.
"Then love again"

Or how the Costume Department CLEARLY ships them.

Or how both Lana and JMo are too skilled for all those lingering gazes (all of Season 1), tension-filled moments ("He's MY son!" "NO, HE'S MINE!"), times when their eyes CLEARLY drift to a spot on the others face that is too low to qualify as eye-contact (the infamous Mine Scene), innuendo-laden banter ("Enjoy my shirt, it's all you'll ever get"), and the times when one causes the other to be completely dumbstruck by the other's appearance (Emma opening the door, Regina perched on Emma's desk, basically every time one walk into or out of a room) to be accidental. No. Both are entirely too skilled for all that build-up and tension to be an accident.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET the innumerable times Emma has SAVED REGINA'S LIFE.

"I save your life and this is how you thank me? You know what? Next time...next time I'll do the same thing. And the time after that. And the time after that. Because that's what decent people do."
"Let her go, LET HER GO! LET. HER. GO."
"Then we have a problem...she's not dying."
"I know that look. I know HER. I believe her."

SOME SWANS MARRY QUEENS. GET OVER IT.

---

Trollface
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:22 am

Dark-Sauron - I had to take a break from fanfiction. That thing is bad for my health! I can only dwell on fandoms with few material to it, else it becomes a problem. But watch the first eps of season two!! The swan queen on them is overwhelming! I remember squealing happening.

Luu... Natsuki Kruger2 I feel like I should apologize for insisting you watch the show... Anyways, rest assured Hook isn't so easily swayed by fan-made content. He'll never EVER betray his one true love that's always there to catch him. His beloved floor.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Saron Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Luu: xD i really dont know if i should take you serious and let you calm first Wink like CaptainVonCookie said Hooks only true love is the floor xD

CaptainVonCookie : *gets the eraser to make the u in Sauron away* nope not related to Sauron at all ;D

sadly my time is really limited the coming weeks...curse exams and deadlines =_= but its my number one priority after i am free to make ouat marathon!!!
Dark-Saron
Dark-Saron
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 48
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:35 pm

My bad XD I was trying to copy/paste your nickname but all my text would format to it afterwards!

Best of luck mate! Tackle those treacherous exams like Emma tackles Regina!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:14 pm

bump 

So I ordered Once Upon A Time seasons one and two. Naturally I'd wait until the DVDs arrive to spoil myself, but because my curiosity is hard to control, I want to take a peek at a random scene involving Regina (Lana Parrilla's character). So out of a random YouTube search, I found this little number:

Not only does this scene remind me of a, iconic scene from a certain movie I constantly make love to, it's also a noteworthy performance by Parrilla. Her sassy, mean spirited persona helps sell this cheesy scene. She's basically saying she OWNS Snow "I'm going to sneeze" White and no matter what the circumstances, she is always on top. And her tear drop to me is...I guess sheer happiness knowing she is protagonist-proof. And after bathing in her own ego, Regina tells Ginny White to scram.

Again...I have no idea what's going on. All I noticed was good acting on both sides, but Snow really needs to stop crying. :''''3 Too much crying can cause floods. The only one who is allowed to cry in fiction is Usagi Tsukino and that's only because she always wins.

Expect me to say a lot about this series in the future. After watching some episodes with MM Valkyrie WolvenBane08 , I've come to the conclusion that Once is a very cheesy show with a dark mask. At least, that's the tone I feel. One thing is certain, Regina is shaping to be my favorite character so far. And I may get injured for saying this but knowing she eventually turns good...ish, kinda makes her more interesting. But in season 2? Isn't that a bit early to turn babyface?

Okay I'm done. x_x

---

BONUS~

This is a commission I had done for Jenna (WolvenBane08) at Otakon 2013:

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Queen10

Three guesses on who is attached to Regina's firm butt?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:39 am

I am! since episode 1!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I am! since episode 1!
Regina Mills is the hottest character on the show, PERIOD. WolvenBane08's ramblings weren't for nothing, I was very impressed with the character. Can't wait to see everything in proper order.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:43 am

Finished watching the Once Upon A Time season 3 premiere a few hours ago. Emma Swan doing pull ups is the sexiest thing ever. <3

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan10
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma10
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan210
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma210
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan310
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma310
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan410
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma410
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan510
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma510
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Swan610
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion - Page 2 Emma610

"They made a movie about you, Mulan. It was very good." <--- CLEVER.

The episode was a little predictable though. Come on, I don't need tumblr or a peek at imdb to know that that kid was Peter Pan. Too obvious there, show. I also love how Swan has her work cut out for her. When babyfaces and heels have to work together for a common goal, there's plenty of opportunity for deeper character development and relationships.

"That's more like it, Charming. Filet the bitch."

Regina still delivers the best lines on this show! Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:01 am

Ooooohhh, you almost make me want to watch it! I'll wait for more development first. I've become quite disappointed in the show last season, fast-forwarding episodes for me is a sign that it's just not worth it anymore.
There are still characters I like so I'll keep an eye out!
XD I've always been waiting for the moment when someone tells them "you know... you are nothing like they showed on TV!"
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:26 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Ooooohhh, you almost make me want to watch it! I'll wait for more development first. I've become quite disappointed in the show last season, fast-forwarding episodes for me is a sign that it's just not worth it anymore.
There are still characters I like so I'll keep an eye out!
XD I've always been waiting for the moment when someone tells them "you know... you are nothing like they showed on TV!"
The second season of Once wasn't very good, aside from fleshing out the characters. Too much character study and flashbacks kills a show (Naruto and practically every Shonen). Once kind of gets away with it as it's better written than most current TV series and you know Jennifer Morrison and Lana Parilla always do a fantastic job in their respective roles, no matter how the story dragged. I still love season one the best, just so you all know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Okay, so I've been keeping up with the show. But in bits and pieces because well... It's disappointing and there are way too many plot holes!!

They've been milking Regina, apparently they got the memo she's the only thing keeping the show alive and so is everywhere! lady fumi damn this last ep sacrifice!! It's let's introduce fairy tale characters to normal people all over again! At least Hook got reacquainted with his one true love... Kick in the groin and down to the floor he goes!
MULAN!!!! :( Aurora is just confused!! Go back!! Also, a girl in the middle of so many drunk lonely men in the dark ages isn't a good idea!!! I can see they planned the 4th season in fairy tale land with everything in its place. That's nice... But they weren't picked up for a 4th season... Is that why they are only airing the two last eps on March?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 12, 2014 8:47 pm

So, Frozen is coming to Storybrooke...

Elsa 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next