Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Empty Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:37 pm

As far as lesbian subtext and frustrating writers goes, Once Upon A Time is one of the BIG ones. The sheer amount of eye sex between Emma Swan and the ever-glorious Regina Mills (I'm an Evil Regal, shut up) is easily the stuff of legends.
For example:
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr10
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Ouatpr10

And, of course, the infamous Mine scene:
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Swanqueen

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Regina___the_evil_queen_season_2_promo___gif_by_theniceparadise-d5et9d7
Nobutseriously. Howcanyounotfuckingloveher?

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr_inline_mhwv0jToOx1qz4rgp
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Empty Re: Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Once Upon A Time is really popular among several local Facebook friends. I think Alex (aka Kona-chan) is a huge fan of it too. I remember seeing the promotional banners for the series everywhere in New York and thinking it looked visually stunning for a TV series. XD I'm kicking myself for passing up on getting the entire series in Bali! Rather than just be full on heterosexual romances (you know, like most fairy tales), Jenna's mentioning of yuri subtext interests me.

Without spoiling too much, how did things Emma Swan and Regina Mills become a "thing" withing subtext. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Empty Re: Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Without spoiling too much, how did things Emma Swan and Regina Mills become a "thing" withing subtext. Wink
When they met.

No, really. This is the exact moment they met.
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr_inline_mgnd57IKeU1qb38yr

Oh. And they share the kid the whole series is kinda-sorta-maybe all about.
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Jaredgilmore
Henry Mills. Emma's his birth-mom, Regina his adopted mother.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:44 am

Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr_mj643uLkwl1r0d4r3o1_500

Swan Queen is alright : P
But can we talk about:
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr_inline_mj47ff3fct1qz4rgp aka Sleeping Warrior??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:13 pm

>_> I'm sold. Thanks, Jenna. Thanks, Maria. >:3 I'll share my thoughts on the subtext in due time.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Wow... Swen Nation really reaches everywhere!

I ship Queen x Happiness (you know... the most unlikely couple)! I want to hold on commenting until the season finale and if they are ever going to address Henry being her child and not Emma's.

I miss Regina and Emma eye sex. They made up for so many plot holes...
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Wow... Swen Nation really reaches everywhere!

I ship Queen x Happiness (you know... the most unlikely couple)! I want to hold on commenting until the season finale and if they are ever going to address Henry being her child and not Emma's.

I miss Regina and Emma eye sex. They made up for so many plot holes...
SWEN is everywhere. The Armada has gone to battle. There is no escape.
If you've been on tumblr at all in the past few days you'll know what I'm talking about.
(SWEN v. Adam shitstorm, anyone?)

I ship Regina/Happiness too, I just happen to think she'll find it with Emma (because Henry is integral to her happiness, and he'll go with Emma...despite the whole legality of the issue).

I'm holding the worst of my vitriol for Adam until the finale...but if it's anything other than Swan Queen Endgame, I'll be turning into the love-child of Miranda Priestly and the Evil Queen.

That said, I'm also convinced that SQ is endgame. I mean, the eyesex for one. But look at their clothes. Emma and Regina swap shirts like nobody's business.
And their outfits always compliment each other. Emma's got her red jacket? Regina's wearing a blouse the same color. And Henry's got a red scarf. In the same episode. While they're in different cities.
If anything, the costuming department ships Swan Queen.

EDIT:
Anyone seen the new promo?
Just. Facking. Can't.
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Stress10
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 am

Yes actually I had to step back and make sure I didn't just enter Tumblr now XD

You mean the promo where Rumple was invited to Henry's b.day and Regina wasn't? No idea what you are talking about!

I was really into Swan Queen, then they started shoving guys at Emma left and right! And she'll end up with Neal, while I like Tamara's story it's going to push Neal and Emma together. I'll never get that one, I would have no respect for a guy like that.

They didn't get picked up for a third season did they? I suppose the best thing to do would be shoot an ambiguous finale and let the fans have their minds fly.

My otp in this show will always be Emma / Regina for the potential and their overall personalities, had one of them been a guy everybody would be pushing for them... Emma needs to stop being an ass though. Oh and Hook/Floor, it's always there for him.

I think in conclusion... Snow white should die!

cookie cookie out!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:49 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Yes actually I had to step back and make sure I didn't just enter Tumblr now XD

You mean the promo where Rumple was invited to Henry's b.day and Regina wasn't? No idea what you are talking about!

I was really into Swan Queen, then they started shoving guys at Emma left and right! And she'll end up with Neal, while I like Tamara's story it's going to push Neal and Emma together. I'll never get that one, I would have no respect for a guy like that.

They didn't get picked up for a third season did they? I suppose the best thing to do would be shoot an ambiguous finale and let the fans have their minds fly.

My otp in this show will always be Emma / Regina for the potential and their overall personalities, had one of them been a guy everybody would be pushing for them... Emma needs to stop being an ass though. Oh and Hook/Floor, it's always there for him.

I think in conclusion... Snow white should die!

cookie cookie out!

I actually mean the promo released yesterday for the upcoming episodes. The Evil Regals are livid over a clip in it.
I've already ranted all over facebook, tumblr, and Twitter.
I just. I can't.

I honestly believe SQ will be endgame. And, no matter how much I'm hurting over the new promo, it's a large part of why my belief has been boosted.
And as for the shoving penises at Emma right and left, my theory is that they're doing it to distract us from the blatantly obvious Swan Queen chemistry. I think it's a ploy to try and enhance the "surprise" at the end of the series once it's revealed that they're each other's True Love. Or better yet, that they've been together the whole time.
(Because, you know, OUAT hasn't been able to surprise us in a long time.)

Emma's not being as ass, she's being a Charming. Check out her hair. When she's Emma Swan, it's all wavy and natural. But recently she's been acting differently (like a Charming) and she's been straightening her hair. I think if she would just go back to being Emma Swan, she'd be golden. And so would Regina. Because Emma Swan didn't view the world in terms of black and white, and would stop being all bipolar over believing in Regina...thereby giving our Queen an actual shot at redemption.

I don't care one way or another about Snow. But if there's any character that needs to die, it's Rumpel.
Think about it: he's been manipulating events the ENTIRE time. He created the curse, then manipulated Regina into using it. He's been the manipulating factor behind every "evil" thing Regina has done.

That's why I sympathize with Regina so much. She's never had a chance to actually live her own life. There's always been someone else controlling her: Cora, Leopold, and Rumpel.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:06 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:I actually mean the promo released yesterday for the upcoming episodes. The Evil Regals are livid over a clip in it.
I've already ranted all over facebook, tumblr, and Twitter.
I just. I can't.

I honestly believe SQ will be endgame. And, no matter how much I'm hurting over the new promo, it's a large part of why my belief has been boosted.
And as for the shoving penises at Emma right and left, my theory is that they're doing it to distract us from the blatantly obvious Swan Queen chemistry. I think it's a ploy to try and enhance the "surprise" at the end of the series once it's revealed that they're each other's True Love. Or better yet, that they've been together the whole time.
(Because, you know, OUAT hasn't been able to surprise us in a long time.)

Emma's not being as ass, she's being a Charming. Check out her hair. When she's Emma Swan, it's all wavy and natural. But recently she's been acting differently (like a Charming) and she's been straightening her hair. I think if she would just go back to being Emma Swan, she'd be golden. And so would Regina. Because Emma Swan didn't view the world in terms of black and white, and would stop being all bipolar over believing in Regina...thereby giving our Queen an actual shot at redemption.

I don't care one way or another about Snow. But if there's any character that needs to die, it's Rumpel.
Think about it: he's been manipulating events the ENTIRE time. He created the curse, then manipulated Regina into using it. He's been the manipulating factor behind every "evil" thing Regina has done.

That's why I sympathize with Regina so much. She's never had a chance to actually live her own life. There's always been someone else controlling her: Cora, Leopold, and Rumpel.

Wow... two seasons of tumblr crammed into one post... Minus the bench! I'm in awe!
Rumpel can't die! Think about it... Without Rumpel we would have nice good girl boring Regina! And no Emma! Mr. Gold pisses me off but Rumple I like.

I agree with you though, everybody has been given tons of chances to redeem themselves except Regina. I've thought about your scenario before, and for a while it seemed highly possible! But as the show progressed and from their point of view they are inlove with Regina. She gets the best plots, the best scenes and the most chances to explore her character, so they'll kill her in the end of the show. Hope is the last to die though, so... Endure and persevere!!

I need to hunt down that promo... Can you gimme a link? I tried looking for it but Tumblr won't let me see past 8 posts in the wall and youtube keeps directing me to the creepiest videos!!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:37 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:

Wow... two seasons of tumblr crammed into one post... Minus the bench! I'm in awe!
Rumpel can't die! Think about it... Without Rumpel we would have nice good girl boring Regina! And no Emma! Mr. Gold pisses me off but Rumple I like.

I agree with you though, everybody has been given tons of chances to redeem themselves except Regina. I've thought about your scenario before, and for a while it seemed highly possible! But as the show progressed and from their point of view they are inlove with Regina. She gets the best plots, the best scenes and the most chances to explore her character, so they'll kill her in the end of the show. Hope is the last to die though, so... Endure and persevere!!

I need to hunt down that promo... Can you gimme a link? I tried looking for it but Tumblr won't let me see past 8 posts in the wall and youtube keeps directing me to the creepiest videos!!
Oh, the Benching~ How could I have forgotten that?
Believe it or not, I actually only got into OUAT last semester, and only started watching it this semester.
(And yes, if you haven't noticed, I'm one of the louder members of SWEN on tumblr.)

Here's your link: http://www.ksitetv.com/once-upon-a-time/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-lacey-canadian-promo/21567

But be warned, if you like Regina at all, you will: cheer, gape, sit in shock, and curl up into a ball and sob.

I heard one theory about the show on tumblr: This entire show is Regina seeing her life flash before her eyes right before she dies.
Naturally, I hate this theory...but I could see it. And it'd be a HELL of a plot twist.
I mean, you're right. Regina gets the best plots (and outfits) and the most character development. If this was her life flashing before her eyes, it would make sense that she's the primary focus of the series...and that it focuses on her misery. Because let's face it, that's the kind of person Regina is: she focuses on pain and lets it warp her view of everything. (Which is, again, Rumpel and Cora's fault.)

I don't think Regina could ever be truly "good"...she's seen, done, and been through too much to not come out jaded. And jaded people are rarely knights in shining armor.
She's been forced to adopt a paranoid mindset--always looking for the catch, always expecting the worst, and never trusting anyone--in order to survive. She's spent her entire life, nearly sixty years, with this mindset. It's not going to just vanish if Rumpel dies. It will still be there.
If anything, Rumpel's death would free her from constantly having to stay ten steps ahead of everyone, allowing her to concentrate on actually enjoying life. And, of course, who better to help with that than Emma and Henry?
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Takeda ONLY THIS SEMESTER??? Woooooooooooooooow, that's amazing!! That's a lot of dedication!!! You caught up on two years of madness so soon?!

Why is Regina getting brain shocks??? I'll curl up into a ball now in the corner.

don't think Regina could ever be truly "good"...she's seen, done, and been through too much to not come out jaded. And jaded people are rarely knights in shining armor.
She's been forced to adopt a paranoid mindset--always looking for the catch, always expecting the worst, and never trusting anyone--in order to survive. She's spent her entire life, nearly sixty years, with this mindset. It's not going to just vanish if Rumpel dies. It will still be there.
If anything, Rumpel's death would free her from constantly having to stay ten steps ahead of everyone, allowing her to concentrate on actually enjoying life. And, of course, who better to help with that than Emma and Henry?

I like what you said. Though I don't think Rumpel needs to die for it to happen, I wholeheartedly agree that Emma and Henry are the key for Regina's happiness. Emma and Regina just compliment each other naturally and sparks fly when they work together.
Regina doesn't need to be strictly "good", in fact the "good side" has a lot of naive and pretty strict views on what things should be like. I see a lot of hypocrisy and a fascism in there and I have to tip my hat to the writers, when they trample all over Regina all I can see read is "Bad and Good aren't black and white!" most people just choose to go with the tags and take everything the charming family does as rule.
Regina is in a way Emma's knight and vice-versa. They are forced to take into account each other's views. Experienced Regina can lighten up with naive Emma and Naive Emma can knock some humanity in experienced Regina. Everytime I see the first ep Regina's robotic expressions always get to me, the second time she sees Emma her perfect little world starts to shatter. That's when I was hooked to the show, the moment Regina showed something else behind the guarded practiced front. And puff a swan queener was born!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:18 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Takeda ONLY THIS SEMESTER??? Woooooooooooooooow, that's amazing!! That's a lot of dedication!!! You caught up on two years of madness so soon?!

Why is Regina getting brain shocks??? I'll curl up into a ball now in the corner.
Yup. I'm a newbie to the fandom. But I'm a fast learner...though it helps that Regina the show is so addicting.

And I don't know, but I DO NOT LIKE IT.

I like what you said. Though I don't think Rumpel needs to die for it to happen, I wholeheartedly agree that Emma and Henry are the key for Regina's happiness. Emma and Regina just compliment each other naturally and sparks fly when they work together.
I'm not so sure about Rumpel not needing to die for it to happen. I mean, I don't want him to die; I actually like his character quite a lot. I just like Regina more.
I think that, if Rumpel could truly be redeemed and give up his darkness, then he wouldn't need to die. But he's already proven before that he's not willing to give up his power for anything. Not even Belle, his True Love.
Rumpel is the greatest threat to Regina's happiness. If there is a way to permanently eliminate that threat without killing him, I'm all for it. I just can't see that happening...I mean, the writers have killed off better characters for less.

Regina doesn't need to be strictly "good", in fact the "good side" has a lot of naive and pretty strict views on what things should be like. I see a lot of hypocrisy and a fascism in there and I have to tip my hat to the writers, when they trample all over Regina all I can see read is "Bad and Good aren't black and white!" most people just choose to go with the tags and take everything the charming family does as rule.
Regina is in a way Emma's knight and vice-versa. They are forced to take into account each other's views. Experienced Regina can lighten up with naive Emma and Naive Emma can knock some humanity in experienced Regina. Everytime I see the first ep Regina's robotic expressions always get to me, the second time she sees Emma her perfect little world starts to shatter. That's when I was hooked to the show, the moment Regina showed something else behind the guarded practiced front. And puff a swan queener was born!
I agree completely. Regina can keep Emma (and Henry) from falling into the whole "the world is black and white" trap that the Charmings and a number of others have fallen into. She is living proof that "evil" isn't born, but made. Hell, even Rumpel is proof of that. And Emma can be the one with the cojones to sit her folks (and Henry) down and force them to realize that there are two sides to every story, and that neither side should be discounted.
Actually, that'd be a great role for Emma anyway. The whole theme of the show seems to be that only one side of the any given story gets told. If someone (Emma) sat down and took the time to hear both sides of the story--and maybe hit the library up for a neutral historical point-of-view too--then I think that would solve a LOT of problems. Or at least the problems between Regina and the Charmings.
And if those issues can be resolved, then that would allow them to tolerate each other long enough to do something about the real problem: the fact that Rumpel keeps manipulating people and events for his own gain.
I'm not saying they'll all be sitting down for tea together, but if they can at least put their issues aside and work together...
And I think Emma needs to be the one to make them all realize that they have a common enemy in Rumpel.

That and Regina really just needs to get laid. Get on that, Emma. We all know you want to.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:17 am

Sis Fist Yes to all of that!!

Regina getting laid would solve so many problems... So, so many problems!

I shall await next week's swan queening with renewed vigor!! If they don't hook up I'm blaming you though!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:29 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:
I shall await next week's swan queening with renewed vigor!! If they don't hook up I'm blaming you though!
It may not happen in the next episode. I mean, last I heard there are three left in the season. Though I may have heard wrong.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:28 am

SO!!! No Swan Queen! There was that little exchange my mind translated into Regina asking awkwardly if she should worry about Emma succumbing to Neal's (nonexistent) charms and taking Henry with them...

WolvenBane08 you have mislead me!!! The benching was a lie!!!!

Redeeming point: REGINA YOU SEXY FOX!!! THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?! And evil regal sign as you uncover the beans... Smooth move!

WTF point: Was it bad hat day?! The costume department are all evil regals or something?!
Yukariko Dear Lord... Let us have eyesex back... Amen!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:10 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:SO!!! No Swan Queen! There was that little exchange my mind translated into Regina asking awkwardly if she should worry about Emma succumbing to Neal's (nonexistent) charms and taking Henry with them...

WolvenBane08 you have mislead me!!! The benching was a lie!!!!

Redeeming point: REGINA YOU SEXY FOX!!! THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?! And evil regal sign as you uncover the beans... Smooth move!

WTF point: Was it bad hat day?! The costume department are all evil regals or something?!
Yukariko Dear Lord... Let us have eyesex back... Amen!

I'm still convinced that it's endgame. In an interview Adam and Eddie (the writers) said:
Swan Queen [Once Upon A Time] discussion Tumblr10

And in one of the promos we see Regina presumably dead from torture. But Lana has confirmed that there is a Season 3 and that she'll be on set for it.
And they won't just kill off Regina. That's Henry's mom.

And I interpreted the benching as Regina asking if Neal was a threat, and Emma assuaging those fears.
BESIDES. The remarkable thing about that interaction was that it was so unremarkable. These are two women who can't be within ten feet of each other without fighting. And yet, in that scene, they were simply siting there. Having a conversation. Like normal people.
And look at their expressions. Both Em and Regina are exhausted from everything that's been happening. And Emma especially looks like she's on the cusp of some grand revelation.

Keep faith, my dear SWEN. There are two episodes left, and the next on is titled "The Evil Queen"

((HENRY. STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE SHIT.))

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Oh I saw that interview! And the preview for next ep! I'm excited for maleficent next ep but i'm guessing the regina fairytale flashback will be all about eye candy and not story development.

They can't kill Regina, they could kill Henry but they can't kill Regina. She's the whole show. They troll her constantly but only because she's the center of the story. They admitted to her being their fav. I'm not worried about not having Regina. We'll have Regina, but there's a limit to how much you can change a character's mind until the show feels like it's dragging.

Regarding the game change, they'll have them share a tentative friendship for Henry's sake. But as much as I'd like to have Swan Queen as end game, and if they leave an open ending I'm going to interpret it that way... Unless Neal dies (yes plz yes plz yes plz) it's swan thief. And I'm thinking Regina is going with the Hook route since they said the 3rd season there would be a romantic interest for Regina.

But as someone so eloquently put in on tumblr, they could have the entire show be regina doing paperwork at her mayor office and I'd watch it!

PS: Is Regina still the Mayor or did she just get tired of the Charming family incompetence?
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:15 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Oh I saw that interview! And the preview for next ep! I'm excited for maleficent next ep but i'm guessing the regina fairytale flashback will be all about eye candy and not story development.

They can't kill Regina, they could kill Henry but they can't kill Regina. She's the whole show. They troll her constantly but only because she's the center of the story. They admitted to her being their fav. I'm not worried about not having Regina. We'll have Regina, but there's a limit to how much you can change a character's mind until the show feels like it's dragging.

Regarding the game change, they'll have them share a tentative friendship for Henry's sake. But as much as I'd like to have Swan Queen as end game, and if they leave an open ending I'm going to interpret it that way... Unless Neal dies (yes plz yes plz yes plz) it's swan thief. And I'm thinking Regina is going with the Hook route since they said the 3rd season there would be a romantic interest for Regina.

But as someone so eloquently put in on tumblr, they could have the entire show be regina doing paperwork at her mayor office and I'd watch it!

PS: Is Regina still the Mayor or did she just get tired of the Charming family incompetence?

I'm not convinced of that. I mean, last we saw Hook was actively plotting against Regina, and now he's been captured by Greg and Tamara (seriously, they need to just die)...who are very obviously intending to use him for their own benefit. And there's just no way that will end well for Regina.
And in that one promo clip with Hook standing over an presumably dead Regina, he certainly didn't look too upset. And, if she is (temporarily) dead, only True Love's Kiss can bring her back. If they really did have True Love, he'd look a LOT more broken up over it.

Besides. Look at the chemistry between Emma and Regina. They make magic together. Literally.

And yeah, basically. Apparently Snow and Charming sucked so hard at running a town that Regina just re-instated herself. Which I'm perfectly okay with.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:40 pm

Ohhh if that's the case, won't Henri kiss her instead? Like Emma did with Henry?

I'd be a happy camper with Regina and Emma together, but the show is getting weird. Last ep was a Rumbelle sitcom. I'm happy with Hook/Floor, though Hook/Rope is starting to look appealing as well.

Also let Greg and Tamara be alive for some more time, maybe they'll kill Neal. In the end they may just end up being sucked by a bean portal.

Emma and Regina do have the magic touch... Sigh... I think it's fanfiction time~
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:17 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Ohhh if that's the case, won't Henri kiss her instead? Like Emma did with Henry?

I'd be a happy camper with Regina and Emma together, but the show is getting weird. Last ep was a Rumbelle sitcom. I'm happy with Hook/Floor, though Hook/Rope is starting to look appealing as well.

Also let Greg and Tamara be alive for some more time, maybe they'll kill Neal. In the end they may just end up being sucked by a bean portal.

Emma and Regina do have the magic touch... Sigh... I think it's fanfiction time~
Rope/Hook/Floor. My new OT3.

I actually have a theory for that. Yes, Emma broke the Curse when she kissed Henry...but she didn't break ALL of the Curse. She gave everyone their memories, but they were still stuck in Storybrooke.

Just like there are different types of love, I think there are different types of True Love as well. In Emma and Henry's case, it was the True Love of a mother for her child. It may be True, but it wasn't powerful enough to truly break the Curse; leaving them stuck in Storybrooke.

Romantic True Love, however, I think will do the trick. It's more powerful because it symbolizes the union of two souls into one; and no matter how strong the bond between parent and child, it can't compete with two people sharing the same soul.

Add to that the fact that Regina is a powerful witch and Emma is the product of True Love with no small amount of magic herself...and you get something even more powerful.

Or at least that's my theory, and what I'm going with until proven otherwise.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm

That's sounds awfully close to most fanfictions that were written during the first season.

Well, you have my vote for the show's new writer! Give us a beautiful Swan Queen ending please~~

(I don't know why going back would be an improvement... Living conditions under those terms are dreadful. Even with magic!)
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:29 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:That's sounds awfully close to most fanfictions that were written during the first season.

Well, you have my vote for the show's new writer! Give us a beautiful Swan Queen ending please~~

(I don't know why going back would be an improvement... Living conditions under those terms are dreadful. Even with magic!)
Does it? I actually just came up with that theory last night when I was trying to fall asleep. Huh.

Oh, I'd love to be a writer for that show. Maybe, one day, I'll have my own TV show to write for (and direct, because I'm anal like that), and you can be damned sure it'll have lesbian-subtext-turned-canon somewhere in it.

I don't think going back would be an improvement at all unless the magic released with True Love's Kiss somehow helps. Honestly, I think Snow's just being a coward and wants to run from her problems instead of facing them. She's good at running.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:36 pm

I wanna see your show!!! Sounds like a recipe for success!!!! Just please... If it needs CGI, hire a good staff for it!!

I watched the new ep today. No Swan Queen, only Pathetic Queen... Is this show turning into a soap opera?!

And since when can science even counter magic?! How does that work? What is magic even, in what shape does it show itself so that science can jam its signal? Why would they think a yellow bug in a grey background would be good for stake outs?!

Regina's outfits still rule! I approve of her regal cleavage!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 am

BANE BANE!!! Neal is GOOOOONE~~ Feels

And I was just getting used to his beer gut too! Peter Pan's tale was nice :) Bae is nice, Neal is... He reminds me of those sketchy guys with a beer bottle standing on the corner.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next