Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

+5
Minagi Mikoto
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Midori
OORAI ?
Midori
Yuuki Wa Arashi No You Ni DOKKAAN !!
Midori
Motto Tsuyoku To Kokoro Ga Sakenda
Midori
Watashi No Chikara Wa Watashi No Chikara Wa GAKUTEN OU

Woo, that was fun Mikoto Minagi

beer
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Everything and anything involved Midori-sama is a privilege! Now for our next project! We need to decide what Midori-sensei will be wearing at this year's Otakon!

Those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's my recent Facebook post:

For over 5 anime cons, we've shown off our Shizuru and Natsuki plush dolls. It's a tradition at every con MM attends. This year will be a new tradition as three new companions will join ShizNat. Because we meet more and more members every year, we have to up the mascots. I've already chosen two characters and the attire they'll be wearing. For the third, I need help from you all.

Midori Sugiura, a huge favorite in our fandom. Who better to accompany us when we get wild and shit faced! But sadly, I can't decide which attire she'll be wearing!

Help me decide which attire the plush will be wearing. Will it be her casual attire with the Cake Wars cape? Her Linden Baum cafe maid outfit? Or will it be her bad ass Aswad gear from Mai-Otome? Your decision will decide which Midori will show up in the hands of your fellow MM male or female friend at Otakon 2013 in Baltimore Maryland!

Got that? AWESOME! Below are the selected costumes for Midori-sensei. Post which costume you think will be best for her!

Cake Wars Midori:
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 88265910

Linden Baum Midori:
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 53711_10

Aswald Midori:
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 88382310

Midori : Ready? SETO? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 pm

That's a hard choice, if your Natsuki & Shizuru plush dolls are Mai Otome themed, then go with Aswad Midori, if not then it's a choice between the first two

Supreme Commander Midori and Maid-Waitress Midori, that's when it gets hard, I'd personally say Cake Wars Midori majorly because if you can remove the cape, and add her blue jacket it's what Midori wears for the majority of the series, though I do love Linden Baum Midori, I'd say the best choice for standing out would probably be Linden Baum Midori though. So for me it's between Linden Baum Midori & Cake Wars Midori

I'll cast my final vote after a few other people put forth their opinions while I think about what it might be
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeah, wait for a few opinions first. It's a very difficult decision for me personally as Otaku really calls for the Linden Baum outfit the most. Maid Cafe anyone? :'3

On the other hand, I'd love to see her as Aswald Midori and Cake Wars Midori too. >_< ARGH! For the record, my Shizuru and Natsuki plush are both from HiME. They're still on my devinatART ShizNat4EVER account if you're curious.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

No one else came to vote, pity, I'll go with Linden Baum
---
you know what tomorrow is?

April 6th, Midori-ism's Holy Day, I already have beer, and my DVDs, I'm going to love rewatching episodes 6, 7 & 10 to name some Midori favorites
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:No one else came to vote, pity, I'll go with Linden Baum
---
you know what tomorrow is?

April 6th, Midori-ism's Holy Day, I already have beer, and my DVDs, I'm going to love rewatching episodes 6, 7 & 10 to name some Midori favorites

XD I got a few votes already, mainly for her Cake Wars attire. I should of gotten more votes than seven, but I guess the rest feel that if they're not going to Otakon, why vote? :) Yeah, my community suffers low points at times.

Anyway, time to get our Midori GROOVE on tomorrow with her three main episodes. beer Grab every single type of booze imaginable and pretend you're about to sex up a hot nurse~ Unless you have one already~hohohoho~

Midori ALL HAIL MIDORI-SAMA! QUEEN OF ALL THAT ISN'T SOBER!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:11 am

Happy Birthday Midori Sugiura
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Happy_10
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Guess_10

Today, April 6th, is the Midori-Ism Holy Day, where we worship Midori Sugiura by getting drunk, performing Cosplay Karaoke
and watching (at minimum) Mai HiME episodes 6, 7, & 10.

So Pull up a sexy school nurse to drink with you and celebrate Midori's Birthday

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Midori16
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Midori-sama probably wishes she wasn't "17" anymore. :'3

Happy birthday once again to Midori Sugiura! I've spent the midnight hour watching episodes 6, 7, and 10 of Mai-HiME in original Japanese format. Yukari Tamura's or "Yukarin" voice work is just classic on every level. She radiates such enthusiastic hyperness as Midori, making her reveal moment in episode 6 one of the best introductions of the HiME. It certainly is the most flashy; a contrast to the tension filled entrance of Shizuru. Cake Wars is where Yukarin as Midori really shines, putting on her best Iron Chef host impression with introductions, round announcements and mocking of female Fuuka Students who just loooooove Reito. *rolls eyes*

What a way to end my night by kicking off the 6th with Midori's birthday. She really is the HiME of Justice, Love, Friendship and various forms of whiskey. Dance
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:16 pm

I have my drinking partner, my DVDs, and enough beer to drown a small village,

But to finish it off

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 MidoriPPEJBIiGDGO2VGVA
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I have my drinking partner, my DVDs, and enough beer to drown a small village,

But to finish it off

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 MidoriPPEJBIiGDGO2VGVA

Midori : Somebody came prepared! *SIS-FIST*

Yohko : Things could get a little kinky around here~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I have my drinking partner, my DVDs, and enough beer to drown a small village,

But to finish it off

Midori : Somebody came prepared! *SIS-FIST*

Yohko : Things could get a little kinky around here~

Midori Heck yeah they could
Sis Fist
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Sis Fist

Now that Midori-sama's birthday is done, we will move onto our next project! LISTING REASONS WHY MIDORI IS BETTER THAN HER FELLOW HiME!

:) I'll give you the honors first, Midori. One reason at a time so we can spam! *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Because She has glowing puke
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 pm

Because she is always involved in the best comedy scenes.

Philosodori : Not sure if I'm a funny girl or just sarcastic~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Because she is the Only HiME to be a teacher
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Because she is the only HiME that rides on a Chariot-Rhinoceros!

Philosodori : It may be an ant-eater...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Because she is the sexiest

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Midori10
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Midori43_800x600

Because Midori Sugiura can make a slip and fall look SEXY. <3_<3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm

because Midori can beat an Otome without a GEM
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Because Midori Sugiura is able to assemble the HiME properly, unlike Mai.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Because Midori's Key in the Manga was the Alyssa Bird, even though Alyssa is in the series...
I TOLD YOU SHE WAS A GODDESS!

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Mai-hi10
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

"The leader's a parakeet?"

This is why Manga Tate is better than his anime counterpart. Anyway, yet another bonus for Midori-sama!

---

Because Midori Sugiura can take over any teaching job at the drop of a hat. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Because Midori Sugiura was a sea captain
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Vlcsna13
and a badass archeologist
Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 4 Midori17
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:00 pm

Because Midori was able to get Nao Yuuki to cosplay in a Vegas get-up. datgodess
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Because Midori was able to get Yukariko into a middle school outfit datgodess
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next