Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were Midori's student...

+2
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
6 posters

Go down

If you were Midori's student... Empty If you were Midori's student...

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 pm

In Mai HiME, Midori becomes the history teacher for Mai's class. Now, we all know that Midori has a very interesting character. What do you think it would be like to sit in her class and watch her crazy antics?

And even more so, what if you were a HiME and you knew that your history teacher was one too? Drunk stories galore, right?

Thoughts? Opinions? Observations? Let em out! :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

If you were Midori's student... Empty Re: If you were Midori's student...

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:08 am

I, for one, would have a fucking blast. I love history and Midori is such a passionate teacher that I would never be bored. Also, if I was a HiME, I'd totally would take pictures of her drunk and post them in Yohko's office. Just because I can. xD
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 am

There would never be a dull moment, that's for sure. XD Quite honestly, I'd be very curious about her relationship with Yohko. Like "why is sensei always visiting the nurse?" xD

If it were possible to be a HiME (EYE IZ A MAAAAAN), she could count on me joining her for karaoke and drinking parties! Heck, I'd try to keep the HiME together as a team while she's doing research. You know, just in case paranoia occurs again. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:30 pm

I probably wouldn't like her in class, but I'd still respect her as she's my teacher. Outside of class, however, I'd probably do nothing more than wave at her. I actually get along better with my professors than the other students, possibly because my professor is the key to my passing grade if I'm confused. I highly doubt the students know the class better than the person who set it up.

If I was a HiME and knew she was a HiME also, then I'd no doubt seek her guidance in getting more control over my abilities. I'm probably the type to start out hating her and then later opening up to liking her better. Just because I'm the type to keep authority figures as my authority figures, I rarely go to my professors for anything personal, so Midori in this case would be an exception.

I'm very big on respect, and maybe a bit too 'serious'. Midori would definitely have to get me to lighten up a bit. On numerous occasions I've had my professors telling me not to be so hard on myself. I don't know where I learned such overly serious behavior. Nao Yuuki I'd definitely open up to liking her more over time, but since I function entirely on backwards logic, I'm not sure how easy it is to explain how I work.

Midori and I are like polar opposites. Can polar opposites get along? I'd make a good pupil, but I don't know if I'd ever see Midori as more than my teacher. We wouldn't ever be "friends" as I'd have trouble keeping the teacher/friendship boundary in place.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 pm

I totally understand how you feel, Lerena. I used to be the same way.... and then I went to college. >.>;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 am

How did going to college change your mind? I'm not sure what feeling you can identify with. Can you clarify that a bit?
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 am

I would totally love taking Midori's history classes. I like history and learning about how event A led to person B doing action C and set up situation D. I might get frustrated that she would get off topic easily, but I think I could banter back and forth enough to keep me involved.

Since I have a Y chromosome am a guy I can't be a HiME, but if someone Rule 63'd me I'd at least stay in contact with her, maybe do field-support stuff from a home base somewhere (I'm more strategy than tactical oriented). Even if I remain a guy I'd still be willing to help - I am at least somewhat idealistic and think her goals would be noble (if perhaps harder to reach than she thinks).
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:56 am

The first thing I'd ask her is how she can put up teaching people who are too stupid to know when to question Nagi without killing herself.

And then I'd make her show me Akane and Kazu's collected love notes.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:11 pm

The first thing I'd do is question Nagi. Some stupid trickster isn't going to tell me what to do. I think all that happened for the entertainment value. It wasn't intelligent of any of them, but on the other hand you can't say it was boring especially since there's so much to complain about during that arc.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down