Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

+5
Minagi Mikoto
Kiros Razer
*BlackRose*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura
9 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Today is a special day, in the Midori-ist calendar 19th of December marks both Shizuru's birthday and the 12 days of Yurimas

But oh great Sugiura-sensei, what can we followers of Midori-ism do to please the Kaichou?!  Ami Mizuno
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by San. Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Worshipers of Midori!
This place gets better each day
I loved your first "speech" (almost a year ago)
Specially that part on Midori's puke.

And I agree, Midori is so cool, specially on My-Otome. I'm a Natsuki devoted fan, but Midori got ahead on that one.
All hail the Leader!
San.
San.
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 110
Armitage GUTS!!! : 38

http://shugokuroge.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Nice, another devoted cult member! *A*/

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 7 Vlcs1848

Midori's appeal is so grand. How can one person be so cool? She's a adventurer, a HiME, a teacher, a cooking host, a historian...SHE'S DONE IT ALL DAMMIT! @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Praise Midori as Always, this is to refresh your memory of the Religion dedicated to a sexy 17 year old...and I hope the CIA isn't watching
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Praise Midori as Always, this is to refresh your memory of the Religion dedicated to a sexy 17 year old...and I hope the CIA isn't watching

The CIA and a bunch of angered Apple iCloud celebrities wouldn't be enough to shut down the church of Midori-ism~ drunk
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Praise Midori as Always, this is to refresh your memory of the Religion dedicated to a sexy 17 year old...and I hope the CIA isn't watching

The CIA and a bunch of angered Apple iCloud celebrities wouldn't be enough to shut down the church of Midori-ism~ drunk

Amen to that,

Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:26 pm

Midori deserves an actual otome robe not just her REM
How bout a church of Hime-ism on friday
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 am

Kiyohime8 wrote:Midori deserves an actual otome robe not just her REM

I dunno, the REM made her unique. She is able to battle Otome head on! If she did get a Robe and was a top student in Garderobe, I would imagine her Robe to be powerful. Around Shizuru's level would make sense for her, but not quite Miss Maria or any of the Blue Sky Sapphire users.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiyohime8 wrote:Midori deserves an actual otome robe not just her REM

I dunno, the REM made her unique. She is able to battle Otome head on! If she did get a Robe and was a top student in Garderobe, I would imagine her Robe to be powerful. Around Shizuru's level would make sense for her, but not quite Miss Maria or any of the Blue Sky Sapphire users.

I would agree at the robe level, but as she can fight Otome one on one without a robe even before calling Gakutenou I can honestly see her making a robe around Shizuru's level equal something like the Blue Sky Sapphire.

Though I must say while the REM did make her unique, it would have been nice to have a special episode with her with a GEM or maybe some sketches, something
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyohime8 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:17 am

Midori 4 ever

drunk Midori
Kiyohime8
Kiyohime8
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 103
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Kiyohime8 wrote:Midori 4 ever

drunk Midori

Don't forget the Steely Fang, Gakutenou!

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!] - Page 7 Vlcs2006

Every Midori action figure comes complete with him!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7