Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

+16
The Fire Stirring Ruby
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zero Crimson Sky
Magus Phantalus
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
ShatteredHeart98
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:02 am

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:the scene with erstin and nina in the pool was cute :3
erstin thought nina put the moves to her.
-lol- sorry erstin, nina is straight like a pole! :3

Nina is straight as a pole, just not in the way I hoped. ^^; Sergay? Your own "father"? Really? Erstin is very much a lesbian uke. She loved the feel of those water creatures. ;P They seem to like caves a lot. *ahem* Loosely inspired by the typical hentai monster.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:the scene with erstin and nina in the pool was cute :3
erstin thought nina put the moves to her.
-lol- sorry erstin, nina is straight like a pole! :3

Nina is straight as a pole, just not in the way I hoped. ^^; Sergay? Your own "father"? Really? Erstin is very much a lesbian uke. She loved the feel of those water creatures. ;P They seem to like caves a lot. *ahem* Loosely inspired by the typical hentai monster.
that would make Erstin a gayfish
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 am

I don't know why to this day, myfavorite scene will always be when Natsuki explains being an Otome to Arika. I found myself laughing so hard. Natsuki explaining that sex with men will cause her to loose all her powers. :D Her facial expression spoke volumes.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
I don't know why to this day, myfavorite scene will always be when Natsuki explains being an Otome to Arika. I found myself laughing so hard. Natsuki explaining that sex with men will cause her to loose all her powers. :D Her facial expression spoke volumes.
lol i love that scene it so funny :D
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 am

The thought of being with men made Natsuki uber awkward during her lecture. I still say her preference didn't go in any specific direction in Mai-HiME. Mai-Otome on the other hand, she was a lesbian all-the-way. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatteredHeart98 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 am

S-sorry to but into the top, but I always enjoyed the scene when Mashiro's cat Mikoto latches onto Natsuki's face and she has to try and wrestle the thing off. Its sort of in the background of one of the episodes, but I thought it was hilarious.
ShatteredHeart98
ShatteredHeart98
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 57
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:45 pm

ShatteredHeart98 wrote:S-sorry to but into the top, but I always enjoyed the scene when Mashiro's cat Mikoto latches onto Natsuki's face and she has to try and wrestle the thing off. Its sort of in the background of one of the episodes, but I thought it was hilarious.

XD Somehow, I don't recall that scene. I'll need to track it to down and post the screen shot ASAP.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatteredHeart98 Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:26 am

Oh, its near the end of episode fifteen when Tomoe and Arika are having a battle. There's a part when Mashiro is yelling at Arika to win and to the left you can see the cat latching on to Natsuki's face.
ShatteredHeart98
ShatteredHeart98
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:51 pm

ShatteredHeart98 wrote:Oh, its near the end of episode fifteen when Tomoe and Arika are having a battle. There's a part when Mashiro is yelling at Arika to win and to the left you can see the cat latching on to Natsuki's face.

Found it!

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 PDVD_000-25

No wonder I didn't remember it, such a brief scene. XD I love Miss Maria's expression. Poor Headmistress. xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatteredHeart98 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Yeah, it is really fast. Of all the people to cop a cat in the face, it had to be poor Natsuki.
ShatteredHeart98
ShatteredHeart98
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:41 pm

ShatteredHeart98 wrote:Yeah, it is really fast. Of all the people to cop a cat in the face, it had to be poor Natsuki.

XD Anything goes in the Mai-series. Though Natsuki has quite a string of bad luck throughout Mai-Otome. There was this scene me and Kino-chan were discussing over in the Mai-HiME section, where I believe someone (Nao?) fed Natsuki a dead animal to eat. I think it was a snake or something. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShatteredHeart98 Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:18 am

Oh yeah, I remember that scene, lol. I suppose she does have the funniest reactions, but I can't help feeling sorry for her sometimes after I finish laughing my head off.
ShatteredHeart98
ShatteredHeart98
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:32 pm

ShatteredHeart98 wrote:Oh yeah, I remember that scene, lol. I suppose she does have the funniest reactions, but I can't help feeling sorry for her sometimes after I finish laughing my head off.

From Mai-Otome Episode 18: White Out

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 Pdvd_038

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 Pdvd_039

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 Pdvd_040

xD I don't blame you one bit. Poor Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Here is one of my favorite scenes from My-Otome 0~S.ifr~:

Elliot x Lena lovage...that could have been. [Mai-Otome 0~Sifr]

Why can't Elliot Chandler take a hint? LENA IS STRAIGHT!!! >w< LOL! The commentary between Bruce, Raquel, Shion and Sifr Fran is hilarious. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Here's one of my favorite scenes from the 2nd episode of Mai-Otome Zwei which involves the return of Tomoe Marguerite. A year older and a year sexier~ Also features Chie Hallard, Haruka Armitage and Arika Yumemiya.

Mai Otome Zwei Raw/Dub Comparisons 18: The Return of Tomoe Marguerite Scene

Tomoe Marguerite arrives in the nation of Aries for a major announcement. Nobody, especially Chue Hallard, is pleased. Haha!

Arika Yumemiya voiced by Mika Kikuchi (Japanese) and Angie Beers (English)

Tomoe Marguerite voiced by Rie Tanaka (Japanese) and Tracy Sutton (English)

From Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 2: "Premonition of a Storm"
"A-ra-shi no Yokan" (ア·ラ·シの予感)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm

My favourite scene has to be the Brigadier's fail. XD Priceless! About to jump into battle all epic like, then, Yukino reminds her in mid jump that she can't use her robe without premission. Either that, or when Arika is tickling Neener. Erstin seemed to get a bit... excited. >:3
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:My favourite scene has to be the Brigadier's fail. XD Priceless! About to jump into battle all epic like, then, Yukino reminds her in mid jump that she can't use her robe without premission. Either that, or when Arika is tickling Neener. Erstin seemed to get a bit... excited. >:3

Erstin only wishes she could do that to Ni-na. Involving less clothes and more skinship. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:50 am

Cheshire Kat wrote:My favourite scene has to be the Brigadier's fail. XD Priceless! About to jump into battle all epic like, then, Yukino reminds her in mid jump that she can't use her robe without premission. Either that, or when Arika is tickling Neener. Erstin seemed to get a bit... excited. >:3

Si! That is from the Otome vs. Aswad battle scene:

Haruka Armitage, Nina Wáng and Shizuru Viola vs. Midori and the Aswad [Mai-Otome Ep. 10]

The mysterious group known as the Aswad spot a helpless Arika Yumemiya and Sergay Wáng. Midori, the leader of Aswad, orders their termination...luckily Haruka Armitage and the rest of Garderobe's finest arrive to save the day. Midori takes on the combined forces of Haruka and Shizuru together with her secret weapon - Gakutenou.

From Mai-Otome Episode 10: "A Serious Otome Matter"
"Sore ga Otome no Ichdaiji" (それが乙女の一大事)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:24 pm

The part where Haruka falls off the cliff and Yukino says "Are you Okay Haruka dear?" And Haruka goes "I told you not to call me dear in public!?!?!"

Yeah.

That or the sex scene between those two.

It happened.

We just didn't see it.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:The part where Haruka falls off the cliff and Yukino says "Are you Okay Haruka dear?" And Haruka goes "I told you not to call me dear in public!?!?!"

Yeah.

It happened.

We just didn't see it.

;p Yeah, it was implied here and there....we didn't see those scenes either. Armitage Yukino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:The part where Haruka falls off the cliff and Yukino says "Are you Okay Haruka dear?" And Haruka goes "I told you not to call me dear in public!?!?!"

Yeah.

It happened.

We just didn't see it.

;p Yeah, it was implied here and there....we didn't see those scenes either. Armitage Yukino

If anyone doubts their canonness they need to watch Zwei ep. 2.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:04 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:If anyone doubts their canonness they need to watch Zwei ep. 2.

Sometimes I wish we had all our MM friends with us that night at the hotel. You were absolutely floored with SQUEE during the HaruKino moments. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Mai Otome Raw/Dub Comparisons 19: Haruka Armitage wants to spank Otome derriere

Angered by the Otome clash between Romulus and Remus, Haruka storms out to take care of the problem. Yukino arrives to calm her down...as always.

Haruka Armitage voiced by Ryoka Yuzuki (Japanese) and Lori Barnes-Smith (English)

Yukino Chrysant voiced by Mamiko Noto (Japanese) and Morgan Partridge (English)

From Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 14: "Otome's SOS"
"Otome no Esu-Ō-Esu" (オトメのS·O·S)

Made for Raven as a good luck present. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:33 am

How about scene of Natsuki-san and shizuru-san on their day off. when shizuru play the piano ♥
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:How about scene of Natsuki-san and shizuru-san on their day off. when shizuru play the piano ♥

YES! Just look at how ShizNat take glances at each other:

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 PDVD_002

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 2 PDVD_005

<3 So in love~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next