Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr!

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Empty Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr!

Post by depression76 Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Post your choice of your favorite robe from the two Otome series! And of course, if you have, along with a picture of said robe x)

Of course, my favorite robe out of all belongs to to *drumrolls

Juliet Nao Zhang with her Break String Spinel Robe!
Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Perso_10
Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Perso_10
I swear, I'm not biased xD The design of her robe is amazing, pretty different compared to the general robe of the other otomes, and what I like most about it is the Spider Web pattern and along with it is the fact that the robe doesn't have the dangly frilly long thingamajig on the waist down! WOOT GO ZHANG!

Ehem.

What's yours?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Empty Re: Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr!

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:25 pm

I must say that I really like Shizuru's and Natsuki's of course. Those two are my favorites. But if for some strange reason they didn't exist or I couldn't choose them.

My favorite robe is without doubt:

Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Robe10

Sara Gallagher and her Galactic Aquamarine robe.
I really liked her style. The mask, the coat-cape thing, and the huge bat-boomerangs.
It's quite cool.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! Empty Re: Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr!

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 am

Have to agree with Shez here, Sara's robe is my favourite one. She also has the best Robe transformation sequence.
Miss Marias' Eternal Resurrence Jasper Robe also looks good, however, we never saw a transformation sequence for it.
Nina Wangs' Neptune Emerald Robe is on the top list as well purely because of the cute transformation. Design is better than Arikas' Blue Sky Sapphire Robe ver.1 and ver. 1,5. At least, those blue/white stripes on their legs ( they both have those) - at least they match with Neptune Emerald Robe. With Blue Sky Sapphire, those blue/white parts were a complete failure.
So, speaking shortly:
1. Galactic Aquamarine Robe (Sara Gallagher)
2. Neptune Emerald Robe (Nina Wang)
3. Eternal Resurrence Jasper (Miss Maria)

As for S.ifr...the Robes are basically the same, except for few, and the users of those Robes are different.
Without a doubt, Lena Sayers' Blue Sky Sapphire (Artemis version) is the most powerful Robe out of all S.ifr Robes, plus it looks good (looks better on Lena than on Arika, at least), so I like it very much, for me, it's the best of all S.ifr Robes. However, my second and very close favourite to the first one is also a Robe used by Lena, and it's Lofty Crimson Jade Robe. Seriously, Lena, why did you had to break such an epic looking Robe?!?! Would totally take that anytime.

As for Otome-manga... Erstins' Rainbow Cloud Rhodonite Robe is very...pink, so I never expected me to like it, but, despite it being very girly, it's pretty, and it suits Ertins' personality very well.
Of course, Akira Okuzakis' Mysterious Peridot is an amazing Robe, and I would so LOVE to see the transformation scene for it animated. Despite being an Otome, she keeps her ninja-ness, her Robe is ninja-styled, and not only Akira fits perfectly with that Robe, but it's also very appealing, to me, at least. Akira looks like an adult Otome wearing it, however, she is actually only a bit older than Arika & Co (2 years older, maybe 3). Mysterious Peridot Robe made her look like a graceful Otome, and if we look at the way she uses her Element weapon...well, she clearly has some skill.

along with it is the fact that the robe doesn't have the dangly frilly long thingamajig on the waist down!
LOL. For me, THAT is actually one of the reasons I dislike her Robe. XD

Weird Zwei-chan is weird.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Gakuenchou bump Viola

Newest Mai-Otome Materialize sequences added to our channel!

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Juliet Nao Zhang

Juliet Nao Zhang GEM - Break String Spinel

---

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Raquel Major and Elliot Chandler

Raquel Major GEM - Bound Dragons Rhodonite

Elliot Chandler GEM - Galactic Aquamarine

---

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Lena Sayers [Lofty Crimson Jade]

Lena Sayers GEM - Lofty Crimson Jade
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Gakuenchou bump Viola

Newest Mai-Otome Materialize sequences added to our channel!

Mai-Otome Materialize Sequence: Juliet Nao Zhang

Juliet Nao Zhang GEM - Break String Spinel

I lurve you for uploading this *u*

SANKYUUU!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 am

depression76 wrote:I lurve you for uploading this *u*

SANKYUUU!

You're welcome, Deppy! There should be more JOOLEE-ETTO in the world! Tralalala~ Favorite Robe? Mai-Otome and Mai-Otome S.ifr! 34nipahplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down