Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

+16
The Fire Stirring Ruby
depression76
Valkyria Lightning
Zero Crimson Sky
Magus Phantalus
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
ookamidesu
Cheshire Kat
ShatteredHeart98
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Milla
SpiderNeKoHiME
magicalgirl
Luu Sky Sapphire
20 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Natsuki Kruger2

You'll get more requests latah as well >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Empty Re: Favorite scene from Mai Otome?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Nymphetamine wrote: Natsuki Kruger2

You'll get more requests latah as well >:3

Send me as many as you want, Nypmh. Just remember, one at a time! Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:22 am

Of course, of course Natsuki Kruger2 >:3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 am

bump

shizurubaby BACK WITH AN ALL NEW COMPARISON VIDEO! shizurubaby

Mai-Otome Sub/Dub Comparisons 25 Natsuki Kruger requests assistance from President Yukino

In a desperate attempt to request aid from the country of Aries, Natsuki Kruger pleads to President Yukino. Meanwhile, Haruka is unable to get over the Kruger pants incident. Everybody is ganging up on Natsuki! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

No wait...yes it is. :'3 It's okay, Natsuki. We're not laughing WITH you...

Happy New Year, Mai-Multiverse!

From Mai-Otome Episode 20:

"Don't Call me Ni-na"
"Nīna to Yobanaide" (ニーナと呼ばないで)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 pm

bump

Latest MM YouTube Channel clip!

Fran tries to save Nina Cat...then Lena saves Fran! [Mai-Otome S.ifr scene]

Fran tries to save a little girl's cat named Nina, only to get herself in a jam. Fran, being Nina Wang's mother, obviously named her daughter after the cat she almost died trying to save! Only to have the swift Lena Sayers save Fran.

From Mai-Otome S.ifr OVA series, episode one.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 pm

When Arika and Tomoe have their showdown in the sky u_______u
It just seemed like she suddenly grew up and finally was beginning to understand the challenge ahead ;-;
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:When Arika and Tomoe have their showdown in the sky u_______u
It just seemed like she suddenly grew up and finally was beginning to understand the challenge ahead ;-;

Crucial scene in the character arc of Arika Yumemiya. I just wish Queen Tomoe fought Arika without the aid of the other Valkyries.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Like Mai-HiME, I like all the screen-time with both Mai and Mikoto in it. My favorite scene though was when Arika challenged Mikoto to a battle. That was fun to watch lol.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:49 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:Like Mai-HiME, I like all the screen-time with both Mai and Mikoto in it. My favorite scene though was when Arika challenged Mikoto to a battle. That was fun to watch lol.

Not counting their first fight (when Mai got pissed off), I love any scene where Mai and Mikoto are just having fun as normal girls. The episode where they have a picnic and play at a park. It's brilliantly humanizes these powerful girls/weapons of destruction. Like Sailor Moon before her, Mai would prefer a normal life over her role as a HiME. If only it were possible, Mai-chan. But the world needs you. WE NEED YOU! Hug
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:Like Mai-HiME, I like all the screen-time with both Mai and Mikoto in it. My favorite scene though was when Arika challenged Mikoto to a battle. That was fun to watch lol.

Not counting their first fight (when Mai got pissed off), I love any scene where Mai and Mikoto are just having fun as normal girls. The episode where they have a picnic and play at a park. It's brilliantly humanizes these powerful girls/weapons of destruction. Like Sailor Moon before her, Mai would prefer a normal life over her role as a HiME. If only it were possible, Mai-chan. But the world needs you. WE NEED YOU! Hug  

I second this! The first fight between Mai and Mikoto was intense! Watching Mai get so angry because of her assumption that Mikoto was responsible
Spoiler:
I remember watching that part where Mai's bottom lip started to bleed because she bit it so hard in anger that I actually felt nervous for Mikoto!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 pm

While not a stellar scene from Mai-Otome, I did like that one time Sergay flirted with a woman of age. In my initial viewing of Mai-Otome, I was under the impression that he was into the gorgeous ladies.

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcs2423
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcs2424

Instead, he turned out to love the *much* younger ones. :''''3 Arika and Nina know this from first hand experience...

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:17 am

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Ss_mai10
The moment when Tomoe is forgiven for all of the narcissistic creepiness of the series. Briefly.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Mai-Otome had quite a number of good moments/scenes. But some of my favorite ... and I think I actually mentioned this before, was the Alley Way Scene, when Arika out-sped Nena in sprinting before they saved Mashiro. I also liked all the battle scenes. (For whichever reason i'm already forgetting the actual name that's used for when they battle to be promoted to a higher rank.) Even though the scene was frightening when the lava started filling the cave that Arika and Mashiro were in, it was still an awesome scene how they were able to make it out of there using their Master/Otome bond for Arika to Materialize. The fight between Arika and Nene though after the Pure White Diamond for darkened into the Ultimate Black Diamond was the best though. Nene's Materialization form during that moment was just so dark and awesome.

There was also the time when Nena was trying to recover the locket Sergay gave her that the thief kid stole. Basically it was another scene where Arika and Nena had to take to the streets.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:15 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Ss_mai10
The moment when Tomoe is forgiven for all of the narcissistic creepiness of the series. Briefly.

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, it was as brief as her run for President.  tomoe2

ShadowMikoto wrote:Mai-Otome had quite a number of good moments/scenes. But some of my favorite ... and I think I actually mentioned this before, was the Alley Way Scene, when Arika out-sped Nena in sprinting before they saved Mashiro. I also liked all the battle scenes. (For whichever reason i'm already forgetting the actual name that's used for when they battle to be promoted to a higher rank.) Even though the scene was frightening when the lava started filling the cave that Arika and Mashiro were in, it was still an awesome scene how they were able to make it out of there using their Master/Otome bond for Arika to Materialize. The fight between Arika and Nene though after the Pure White Diamond for darkened into the Ultimate Black Diamond was the best though. Nene's Materialization form during that moment was just so dark and awesome.

That's actually the first time I heard anyone on the forum mention this! Shadow understands tension in a scene, people! Because Arika couldn't MATERIALIZE, due to being seperated from Mashiro temporarily, the escape from the Jabbar's belly (I think it's stomach acid was stronger than lava!) was a race against time!

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna19
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna20
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna15
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna16
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna18
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna17

Mashiro is also pretty strong to carry all of Arika's weight with one hand! Call it adrenaline if you wish, but remember that Mashiro is not a fighter! Keep in mind that Arika is mainly muscle due to her Otome training. Good job, Your Highness!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Ss_mai10

HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, it was as brief as her run for President.  tomoe2

ShadowMikoto wrote:Mai-Otome had quite a number of good moments/scenes. But some of my favorite ... and I think I actually mentioned this before, was the Alley Way Scene, when Arika out-sped Nena in sprinting before they saved Mashiro. I also liked all the battle scenes. (For whichever reason i'm already forgetting the actual name that's used for when they battle to be promoted to a higher rank.) Even though the scene was frightening when the lava started filling the cave that Arika and Mashiro were in, it was still an awesome scene how they were able to make it out of there using their Master/Otome bond for Arika to Materialize. The fight between Arika and Nene though after the Pure White Diamond for darkened into the Ultimate Black Diamond was the best though. Nene's Materialization form during that moment was just so dark and awesome.

That's actually the first time I heard anyone on the forum mention this! Shadow understands tension in a scene, people! Because Arika couldn't MATERIALIZE, due to being seperated from Mashiro temporarily, the escape from the Jabbar's belly (I think it's stomach acid was stronger than lava!) was a race against time!

Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna19
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna20
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna15
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna16
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna18
Favorite scene from Mai Otome? - Page 7 Vlcsna17

Mashiro is also pretty strong to carry all of Arika's weight with one hand! Call it adrenaline if you wish, but remember that Mashiro is not a fighter! Keep in mind that Arika is mainly muscle due to her Otome training. Good job, Your Highness!

Oh yes! I truly understand the tension in such scenes as the lava scene. In fact, when I re-watched all of Mai-Otome over the past two days now, the same thrill of nervous tension hit me with that scene. Just the way the lava came up from the openings of that things belly so suddenly was so frightening!!

Some more scenes I enjoyed from Mai-Otome were when Arika was running from Shiho and the other girls from the Academy of Garderobe after she was spotted as an intruder. This was before the counsel had actually accepted her enrollment into the academy.

I enjoyed the training scenes with Arika and Ersty from I believe it was Episode 9 of the anime, after Ersty got bitten by the snake, Arika set out to find help, but ended up stumbling upon enemy territory.

I liked the whole arc when Arika got her Otome outfit dirty, but decided not to wash it until the next day. The Mikoto Cat then stole it but because no one knew where it was it became a huge investigation. The only thing I didn't like was Arika getting in trouble! :(

I really like the scene where Arika got reunited with her mother, Lena Sayers, when she broke through the cylinder cap-sol. It was then she was able to possess the true powers of the Blue Sky Sapphire and then fight against Nina who had also become fully empowered (into what looked like some kind of fallen angel-demon - She looked so cool!) by the powers of the Ultimate Black Diamond.

Lastly, I enjoyed practically every scene where the story got on to talking about their strength of heart, belief in themselves and in their abilities, and how Arika wanted to become the kind of Otome that would bring peace and happiness into the world, which was the golden age that the blue star at one side of the moon guided them toward. I really like utopian themes where the climate, environment, and just the world in general is at a perfect state of peace. It's so comforting. :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7