Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

+15
GAP
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Magus Phantalus
Dead.And.Alive
*BlackRose*
Daichi148
Highman
depression76
Bluholic711
Kuga Natsuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
UchihaAlice
Krystal of Nol
IlliterateKoi
shezaei-neko
19 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 9 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by *BlackRose* Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*BlackRose* wrote:O.o Shizuru stay calm

You ask for the impossible. XD If I learned anything from the Carnival Arc it's when Shizuru gets going, nothing can stop her. Like a locomotive. Akira Okuzaki Well, there is one person that could of stop her easily...

mai hime

...but alas, they never crossed paths. Directly anyway...

I at lest I tried even though I love her more when she's on a rampage
*BlackRose*
*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1157
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

Back to top Go down

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 9 Empty Re: What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER?

Post by GAP Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 pm

The moive trailer was a joke but there was a few ideas that Sunrise could had used. We could have had Arika as an antagonist, SEARRS or some rogue faction after the Hime or more information on the First District.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 am

I can't even describe how excited I was after I saw that trailer! I was basically spitting rainbows. ... Then I looked at the comments that everyone left. A lot of them said how it was a teaser and that Sunrise wasn't actually going to release a movie. It was storm clouds and trouble for anyone that messed with me for the rest of the day.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:I can't even describe how excited I was after I saw that trailer! I was basically spitting rainbows. ... Then I looked at the comments that everyone left. A lot of them said how it was a teaser and that Sunrise wasn't actually going to release a movie. It was storm clouds and trouble for anyone that messed with me for the rest of the day.

Did you not notice the release date when you watched it? XD When I first saw it I thought I'd just imagined the extra 0...but then I checked again and realised I'd been trolled =__=
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Wolf-of-Wind wrote:I can't even describe how excited I was after I saw that trailer! I was basically spitting rainbows. ... Then I looked at the comments that everyone left. A lot of them said how it was a teaser and that Sunrise wasn't actually going to release a movie. It was storm clouds and trouble for anyone that messed with me for the rest of the day.

Did you not notice the release date when you watched it? XD When I first saw it I thought I'd just imagined the extra 0...but then I checked again and realised I'd been trolled =__=

Ha~ To be honest, I was too excited at the time to pay attention to the release date XD But when I watched it again later on and saw it, I felt like I had been cheated.
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:Ha~ To be honest, I was too excited at the time to pay attention to the release date XD But when I watched it again later on and saw it, I felt like I had been cheated.

*laughs* OMG, so was I! I didn't notice the 20006 at first either until watching it a few more times...and finding ZERO information about it online.

Trollface <---- TROLLRISE.

Not fair. >_> I want to see the return of Natsuki frickin' Kuga!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
*laughs* OMG, so was I! I didn't notice the 20006 at first either until watching it a few more times...and finding ZERO information about it online.

Trollface <---- TROLLRISE.

Not fair. >_> I want to see the return of Natsuki frickin' Kuga!

Ditto. The trailer hinted at so many things, like Nao's death, Arika being.... Arika :) , and more Natsuki! And Shizuru!!! kawaiidesuplz
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:Ditto. The trailer hinted at so many things, like Nao's death, Arika being.... Arika :) , and more Natsuki! And Shizuru!!! kawaiidesuplz

AGREED! Except on the Arika part. >:3 After watching Mai-Otome, I am used to Arika being the "Space Jesus" heroine who brought eternal peace to the planet and an end to Otome suffering! Seeing her an villain is awkward, but always welcome. If Sunrise can sell Arika as a hero and a villain, they're more brilliant than I originally thought! Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf-of-Wind Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Wolf-of-Wind wrote:Ditto. The trailer hinted at so many things, like Nao's death, Arika being.... Arika :) , and more Natsuki! And Shizuru!!! kawaiidesuplz

AGREED! Except on the Arika part. >:3 After watching Mai-Otome, I am used to Arika being the "Space Jesus" heroine who brought eternal peace to the planet and an end to Otome suffering! Seeing her an villain is awkward, but always welcome. If Sunrise can sell Arika as a hero and a villain, they're more brilliant than I originally thought! Arika Yumemiya

Yeah, it is quite the switch for Arika. But you have to admit that she's still as random and hilarious as ever. I think that she' make a good villain, but I might be uncomfortable with the it at first. Kudos to Sunrise, though!

I think that the only part I wouldn't look forward to is the fact that Nagi would come back. The interactions between him and the HiMEs can be funny, but he's awfully annoying. >:\
Wolf-of-Wind
Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Akira Okuzaki I heard that. Never was a huge Nagi fan either. At least in Otome, he is the main villain which suits the bastard. In HiME, he's just this mischievous kid spouting off expository dialogue that makes no sense. You can only imagine my happiness when he was arrested in Otome AND lied to about gaining his freedom by Natsuki Kruger. Natsuki Kruger2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Also to the crack-pair lovers, there was a hint of NaoxMikoto.

I think that Arika would be the underestimated villian. You know, how she acts so clumsy and all, but then BAM!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I think that Arika would be the underestimated villian. You know, how she acts so clumsy and all, but then BAM!
[/color]

Oh yeah, like Heath Ledger's Joker. Only better written, not a plot device, actually scary and more destructive.

What were your thoughts about the MAI HIME MOVIE TRAILER? - Page 9 Vlcsna19

:pale: Kids will never sleep again.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:04 am

But I bet that her villian character would be annoying... XD
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 am

I was upset that it turned out to be fake..
I really wanted to see it as a movie.
I know it was made as a joke but it was not funny.
I was shaking my fists of fury and yelling, "DAMN YOOOU!!" over it. XD
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:09 am

When I first saw it I was like %#^#&*#*%% YES!!!! This is going to be so awesome, I can't wait! When is this coming out?! When I saw the release date, I thought I was seeing things, due to my tired state. I watched it again the next day. Same reactions of excitement, then I saw the date and.. $^@&#&#%^&$*##%^*&#^&*$*&#%&^!!!!! Argh I was not a happy camper >_>;
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

That was very clever of them, I must admit.
Adding that extra ZERO. It was difficult to the eye to process it.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 am

I concur!
Sneaky buggers they are >_>;
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 pm

What if it was a typo? O.O
And when they saw it they said: Oh well....maybe we should do a new series with the budget we have. Not that the fans will be expecting more Hime...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:What if it was a typo? O.O
And when they saw it they said: Oh well....maybe we should do a new series with the budget we have. Not that the fans will be expecting more Hime...

With the budget Sunrise had, they could of easily set the Mai-HiME Movie into production and FAST. They just need a little convincing. ShezNek, expect a PM sometime tomorrow.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

Well, they have the money but they don't have the motivation and they are too busy with Gundam to care about the series.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 pm

*sigh* If only they did the toy figurines of the Hime's CHILD.
I mean, if the toy industry can do amazing ZOIDS now, they should be able to pull it off. :3
I'd buy those for sure!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:20 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:*sigh* If only they did the toy figurines of the Hime's CHILD.
I mean, if the toy industry can do amazing ZOIDS now, they should be able to pull it off. :3
I'd buy those for sure!!

There are beautiful resin models of Duran and Kiyohime out there. They're extremely rare from what I can tell. In the past 8 eight years, I think I've only seen them once or twice on Yahoo Japan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:53 pm

I've seen them too.
But I rather have my plastic toy with more articulations and that crazy stuff. Like I said, like one from ZOIDS. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:44 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I've seen them too.
But I rather have my plastic toy with more articulations and that crazy stuff. Like I said, like one from ZOIDS. :3

Haha, just like Pup. Articulation is perfect for playtime and/or some excellent photo shoots. I've lost all my imagination sadly. XD All my figures stay on their shelves forever, even the articulated ones like the Atelier Sai and Figma line ups.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

There are beautiful resin models of Duran and Kiyohime out there. They're extremely rare from what I can tell. In the past 8 eight years, I think I've only seen them once or twice on Yahoo Japan.

I was going to say this, but then I wasn't sure if I'd made them up because I can't seem to find the pictures of them anymore >_>;
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next